USB - Unwanted Sexual Behavior Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shut this one down but they pop up like mushrooms elsewhere across the US. As long as there are men willing to pay for sex with young pretty girls the trade will continue. Here look," a series of images of recently arrested young scantily dressed young women with soulless, dejected looks on their faces followed.

"What happens to the girls?" Taylor whispered.

"Unfortunately they are treated as illegal immigrants. The justice system grinds them up and they are deported. Some are so desperate that they go back to the employment agency and offer their services again, knowing they are going to be trafficked. The madams, usually hardened former prostitutes themselves go to jail, come out, and go back to work. The Bratoks are seldom caught," Agent Campbell sighed.

"But why are you showing me this? Why am I going to be arrested if I don't cooperate?" Taylor was close to tears.

"Look at this," David did something on the computer and a series of graphs and financial data filled the screen.

"On the left are the projected earnings of PostPay. In the middle are the reported earnings of PostPay and on the right are the unreported earnings," David pointed to each set of figures and the graphs with a laser pointer.

Taylor gasped. The unreported earnings were staggering.

"Can you guess why these figures look like they do?" David said with some finality.

Taylor was not an idiot.

"Money laundering," she sighed.

"Money laundering indeed," David patted Taylor's hand, a gesture she found strange given the circumstances.

He tapped the keyboard and the images changed.

Veronique Pascal and Bradley Freeman are dining with a very handsome man whose face was disfigured by a scar that runs down the left side of his face from forehead to chin. In another image they are standing at the bar of a swank restaurant drinking with the brute of a man. They are smiling. In another, Pascal is getting out of car and the big man is getting out the other side.

"Alexi Kamerov, Brigadier in the New York Bratva; came to the USA seven years ago. Veronique Pascal arrived one year later on a Green Card. Her permanent residency status allowed her to enter into business with Bradley Freeman. They are tied to several other subsidiaries of FreeCom that we suspect are also laundering money for the Bratva," David clicked the mouse and the screen went blank.

"But I didn't know," Taylor was crying now.

"I believe you Taylor but the prosecutor's office will have no problems proving to a judge and jury that your rags to riches story only transpired because you allowed your startup to be used for money laundering. Not only that but the worst kind. The money is the proceeds of human trafficking and sexual slavery," David said dryly.

Taylor took a packet of tissues from her purse and dabbed at her eyes.

"Ok David. I'm not stupid. What do I have to do to stay out of jail?" Taylor straightened up in her seat and looked directly at David.

To be continued