Use Me

Story Info
Vampire take out.
9k words
3.78
6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
106 Followers

Welcome to part two of vampire take out which graphically explores the perverted cravings of a crazy old vampire and her... Plaything? Companion? Unwilling fuckpuppet? You get the picture. This is not an S & M 'how to' guide and I strongly advise against taking it as such. Contents include mind control, blood play, enslavement, non consent/dubious consent, rough anal with a group of promiscuous strangers, rimming, enforced cumguzzling and an admittedly brief mention of suicidal thoughts. There is a little aftercare but it's basically an afterthought. You have been warned....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Abbie's mouth is still gaping open wide, as far as she can force it. Each shallow gasp pays off a little more of the oxygen debt, the dizziness passes. She feels the chill of Leo's slick cum sliding down her chin.

Her inhuman captor sinks lazily to the floor, skin still flushed with stolen life, smiling like the cat that got the cream.

"Go ahead and use your mouth however you like now, honey. Leo is all fucked out. Good job."

Abbie rubs her aching jaw and sniffs, trying not to cry. Is the bastard dead?

No, not dead. Abbie can hear quiet, little breaths from her exhausted attacker. He's no longer in a fit state to hurt anyone, but the puppet master is right there ogling her tits. The vampire. That terrible feeling she was about to be devoured took over, helpless she lost her mind then what? Was it hypoxia? What kind of sick twisted slut would get off on that treatment?

I'm filth. I'm nothing.

She glances at the vampire, then back at the floor. How had she mistaken this woman for anything but a predator with those eyes...

"What? What do you want to say?"

"May I go?" Abbie's voice catches in her bruised throat. "Please?"

"No. You may not."

The girl pulls her legs closed and draws up her knees. No-one will realize there's anything wrong for three days, minimum. Even then, when word gets around that her uncle kicked her out, her friends might just put her missed livestream down to that. All her camera kit is still at home. Well, not home any more, is it? His place. And if anyone did come looking, what the hell could they even do to help? She sniffs, rubs the muck off her face with the back of her hand. It's bruised and smeared with semen. Mascara's stinging her eyes.

The vampire is looking at her with that strange half smile just like before. It's not desire, is it pity?

"You could leave, right? But it's still raining, you have no dry clothes, no money, and no fucking clue. Come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

Running for the door would be the dumbest. The vampire is stronger, faster, and she can fucking hypnotise people. Meekly Abbie follows her into the washroom.

"Shower first."

The shower runs into a deep porcelain tub. Abbie jumps right in under the brisk stream before it has a chance to warm up. She scrubs the sweat and cum and sticky food from her skin hoping to feel better. She feels stupid. Ugly. Used up.

The vampire sits on the closed toilet seat and just watches everything. What the fuck is this? The way the bitch is staring at her like she could eat her up, like before...

"Rinse yourself off quickly and run me a bath."

"Yes ma'am." Just a useless prop in a sick game. Not good enough at all.

As soon as the water is flowing hot, Abbie pours bath foam under the stream. It's not cheap floral crap either, she muses absently. She dares to look up and the vampire beckons her over.

Was this it? Maybe she was playing with her food all along? Cold hands gather her wet hair onto one shoulder, deceptively gentle nails caress her back.

"Lie across my knee. Hold here, rest your head on your arms."

Abbie grips the towel rail and winces as a chill hand finds her nipples, teasing, squeezing. Her posture stiffens as the other hand strokes her sex, fingers and thumb slide into her.

Fucking perverts everywhere, this is nothing. No different to uncle Henry, or her damn highschool teachers. Why did she think a woman would be any different with such awful strength in her body, such awful lust?

"Why did your uncle kick you out? Huh?"

That was creepy. Crazy. "You should ask him."

With that pathetic quiver in her voice, Abbie disgusts herself. She thought she was done begging. Her uncle caught her masturbating on camera and forced her to get him off. Made her suck his cock with the lights off, that was all. No threats of violence, he never even slapped her face when she called him a dirty old pervert. But she did it for him anyway. She did it for almost a year.

"Had his way with you more than once, I take it?"

"All summer."

The vampire laughs. "Your uncle was a lucky guy."

"What do you care?"

"You're starting to intrigue me."

Did I tell her about uncle Henry before? Damn wine has gone to her head. Her breathing quickens as the cold hands tighten their grip.

"I always marvel at the bare distance that separates the seat of pleasure from the seat of shame. Less than a finger's width."

"Is this just what you do to people?" Abbie whispers. "Because you're a vampire, right? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Dear God. No-one has time for a story like that."

The hold on her sensitive flesh shifts just a fraction. Abbie gasps as the vampire fingers her, relentlessly, perfectly in sync with her ragged little breaths, massaging such a sweet tender spot until the icy fingers become hot and soaked with arousal. The girl suppresses a whimper as the hand on her nipples moves to rest on the back of her neck.

"I'm playing my game, little lamb. It's just a few hours. Might get rough for your tastes but you can take it. Take me."

Her sex is hot and wet, her shame delicious. Abbie breathes in time with the sensation inside herself, clenched fists pressed between her forehead and the bar, tits swaying gently, missing the attention they deserve.

Fuck it. Can't run. Can't fight. Nothing to run back to anyway.

"The bath is getting full. Here." The captivating hand draws away gently, almost tenderly. "Kneel down. Show me your gorgeous tits."

"Promise to let me go? When you're done with me?"

"If I say no will you scratch out my eyes? Run naked into the storm?"

Okay. I can do this. I can give her what she wants. She didn't promise though. She didn't answer the question.

Abbie kneels.

The vampire reaches past to shut the water off, then takes a lazy minute to fondle the kneeling girl's breasts. "Ever think of getting these pierced?"

"What? N... no ma'am." What the hell? "Y...you want me to take off your stockings and garters?" She licks her lips just barely, her mouth is so dry with nerves.

"I don't mind. Go ahead."

Abbie fumbles with the dainty suspender clips as her breasts tingle, nipple caught between an uncompromising finger and thumb. So plump and responsive, dark as her lips.

I have to give her what she wants or I'm dead in a fucking dumpster. Maybe never found. I have to try.

Desperate to please, she teases her fingers up the vampire's slender thigh but a firm hand grabs her wrist.

"No, Abbie."

"S... sorry?"

"Later maybe. Not while you're scared stupid."

Stupid. Helpless is what she is. Abbie rolls the sheer white stocking down one calf, strokes the fuzzy body hair. It is soft. Fair.

"Can I trust you with a razor blade?" the vampire muses out loud.

Their eyes meet, and Abbie couldn't look away if she tried.

"Well? Can I?"

Abbie freezes as the woman leans in for a kiss full on the mouth, tongues playing together. The kiss disconnects her brain, disconnects her fear. It is controlled, yet sensual, breast to breast, body to body. The vampire kneels up against her, works a slender thigh between Abbie's legs. Hands that could so easily break her tease the sweetest place between her shoulder blades instead.

She's like a bird, this vampire, almost fragile in her femininity. Abbie teases her fingers through the soft auburn waves, light as silk. She traces the tight lines of that slender body, narrow hips, soft little tits. So why tease? Why bring someone home just to fuck and humiliate when she could...

Abbie pulls away, breathless. There it is again, the silent question, the self destructive envy,

Why bite him and not me?

"Silly girl." Dainty fang teeth rise up just enough to dimple the woman's plump lower lip when she smiles.

Aw shit...

The fear wasn't too far away after all. Abbie tries to relax, but her body is a coiled spring. Still she won't resist, allows the vampire to guide her firmly onto her back and lies there, toes clenched, bent knees pressed together.

She can't take her eyes off those dainty little demon teeth as the vampire eyes her hungrily.

"Do you even know what you want? What you need?"

Right now? Surrender. Abbie parts her knees at the lightest touch.

Please let it be... a desire she dares not speak.

The vampire cups her ass and easily lifts her hips, folding her over so her feet brush the floor beside her head.

"What are you, oh..." Abbie claws helplessly at the filthy floor as a tongue begins to tease the skin of her backside. Arms so strong they could be chains pin back her thighs, and that cool tongue traces lines either side of her hole, circling closer, lazily closer, shamelessly teasing.

Abbie moans deep and low as the tongue sinks into her for the first time. It humiliates her beyond belief that anyone would choose this over kissing her lips. But it feels so fucking good. How can it feel so good, pinned down on the filthy floor with a beautiful monster gently tonguing her ass?

The vampire catches Abbie's accusing gaze and holds it as easily as catching her hand. Mouth still open, she grazes her tongue on her own sharp teeth. Dark blood gathers in her open mouth, running down her chin, pouring onto Abbie, and everything it touches burns with lust.

"Oh my God, fuck!" Abbie wails, her eyes like saucers as a blood slicked tongue slides back up her hole, "Oooooh! Oh God!"

It melts into her ass and pussy faster than any drug, it powers through her nervous system, liquid euphoria. The vampire is holding her down as she shakes, as she lifts her hips higher, riding her ass against that open mouth.

She grabs the icy hands so tight and cries out as the pleasure heightens, her body spasms in orgasm.

What is that? Her whole body tingles in time with her racing pulse and something dark cuts through her helpless pleasure. The ache. The need. What is happening to me?

The vampire kneels up, towering above her. Cast from the cold light of a bare electric bulb, a halo of red hair frames the creature's fine boned face. Delight brings her stone cold eyes to life.

Then she's gone. Where did she go? Abbie's body still sparks and dances with the fading glory of that unnatural orgasm. She can barely think, she can barely move, but still her fingers find her slick cunt, moaning softly, stroking her clit. The cold floor doesn't bother her. It soothes the searing heat of her lust.

Fuck, I could go again. It's like a drug this stuff, I'm so fucking high.

Slowly her surroundings come back into soft focus. There's a quiet ripple from the bath water. Ah yes, it's a bathroom at the very top of an old brownstone. Too far from the street for anyone to hear you scream.

"Come on Abbie. Are you going to sulk down there on the floor all night?"

"Gimme... just give me a second please."

"Come on before the water gets cold."

"Yeah." Abbie stands, unsteady as a new foal, and climbs into the tub.

There's plenty of room, but when her foot bumps up against the vampire, she keeps it there. She can still feel the orgasm, is that what it was?

"You want more? Is that it?"

"C... Can I?"

"Don't cry again, silly girl. Would you rather I kiss your mouth?"

"I don't... I didn't... I don't mind, no. Do what you want."

"Really?"

"It wasn't so bad. I mean like, it was 'bad', but you're just so strong you..." Abbie's toes flex underwater as she remembers being pinned down. How the vampire's slick tongue opened her out. "I... if I have to stay here..."

"Oh no, no, no. You won't be up here long in this shitty apartment, Abbie."

That drags her out of the post orgasmic reverie at last. "You're just playing with me?"

"You tried to touch me," the vampire smirks, "remember? You asked if you could take off my stockings, then you reached for my cunt. That wasn't in the deal."

"And?" Abbie snaps defensively. Immediately she regrets it.

"You want to please me?@ The vampire reaches back and fumbles in the metal rack hanging from the bath. "Here," she says, offering Abbie a straight razor, "take it."

The girl takes the covered blade. For a second she freezes, trying to fathom whether the vampire might cut her up in a fit of retribution if she tried to fight. What the fuck? She's way past fighting and she knows it. She holds the little thing in her tightly closed fist and scowls.

"It won't hurt me. Not like you think. I don't feel pain the way you do. Here." The vampire rises up out of the water and brushes the soap bubbles off her little tits. "Right here."

"C...cut you?" Abbie stammers.

"Please." A playful foot brushes against her under the water, finds its way between her legs rubbing up against her wet heat. "You'll make me beg for it? I never made you beg for it, Abigail. Don't be cruel."

Abbie raises a disbelieving eyebrow. "You fucking have been cruel to me."

"It's just part of the game." The vampire looks almost embarrassed. What the hell?

Something hardens in Abbie's heart. "This is bullshit. What have you done to me?"

"You're stronger with my blood in you, stand up and take what's yours. You don't need to be afraid of anything. Use what you have, take what you need. Please? I need it too..."

Abbie slips off the blade cover and clutches the handle, tight fist trembling, still she hesitates. She imagines what it would be like to strike the vampire, take that dark red liquid lust for herself, but she's never used a blade in anger. Never wanted to before tonight. She eyes up the pale wet flesh of the vampire's breast with a conflicted mixture of disgust and budding addiction. It would be over in a second. It would taste so sweet.

Poor Abbie. In her fantasies the vampire sweeps her into his arms and sinks his teeth into her throat, and she has no choice, and they fall in love forever. It's not heroin. It's not rim jobs and razor blades and dingy bathroom sex.

"I can't," she says, "I can't stab you."

"Can't stab me?" The vampire giggles helplessly, breaking the mood. "What the hell?"

"You're still, y'know, a person? I can't do it."

"That's a naive perspective."

Abbie gasps as cold tendrils of control slither blatantly across the surface of her thoughts. The vampire yanks firmly against her will.

"Cut me."

"Ah shit!" Abbie swipes the razor across the vampire's breast, cutting right through the areola, almost straight through the nipple. She drops the blade into the water and stares at the wound open mouthed.

"Abbie?" The vampire takes her trembling hand. Viscous blood drips steadily from the neat little cut.

Abbie looks the vampire dead in the eyes.

I don't want... I don't want to want this but I do! God help me, I'm so fucked.

But there are no strings forcing her this time. No awful unresistable commands. The vampire smiles coyly and shifts a foot between Abbie's legs.

Abbie bites her lip, toes rubbing up against her vulva, pleading silently. Long seconds pass before the girl reaches out a willing hand to touch the vampire's wounded skin. "It really doesn't hurt you?"

"No," the vampire shifts back in the water. "It doesn't hurt at all. But please kiss it better."

Abbie's mouth waters at the thought of that, something is holding her back. She meets the vampire's eyes again, almost willing the creature to force her hand, but they are long past that now, surely? At last she gives in, leans in for a little taste, her soft tongue lapping at the wound briefly before she takes the teat deep into her mouth.

A quiet whisper of gratitude escapes the vampire's lips and her eyes drift closed.

Abbie groans and bites down, the dark liquor oozing into her mouth tastes nothing like blood. It is salt caramel ice-cream melting on her tongue on the hottest day. It is slick like syrup, it connects her tongue and her throat with every erogenous spot on her body. It melts away the ache and bruises, replaces them with power, euphoria. Her lust. Her opium. The blood of a goddess.

She glides a curious hand up the vampire's inner thigh, and this time she is not denied. Abbie sinks her eager fingers shallow and gently between the silky folds. If only she could return just one iota of the pleasure this blood has forced from her. This beautiful awful blood. She could suckle forever, she could die here and never look back. If only this magnificent creature would use every part of her.

"That's it," icy fingers stroke her head, gather up the wet strands of dark hair off her face. "My good girl. My best girl."

"Mmm..." Abbie's eyelids flutter, she works her own hot cunt against the vampire's thigh as their bodies shift. The helpless girl hears soft laughter, and then she's dragged up higher the better to reach between her legs, her well fucked pussy is ripe for this. Dimly Abbie notices fumbling with the razor beneath the bubbles.

Icy thumb and fingers cram themselves firmly into her sex, and blood! Blood from beneath by her lover's hand. Abbie grunts and grinds as the vampire seeps into her sex even as she suckles.

"I've not done this for so long, you know? But it's all coming back to me."

Total devotion, body, mind and soul consumes Abbie entirely. She gazes up at the unearthly creature calmly fucking the life out of her. She rolls her hips, cum drunk and full to the brim with the vampire's irresistible power. The wounds have closed, she feels it, but still she suckles, the breast in her mouth becomes a comfort against every hurt.

There is still a world outside. When Leo stumbles into the bathroom, Abbie is barely aware of it. Her busy fingers still toy with the vampire's sex.

"Clean up all the mess in the living room, boy. Then have Giuseppe make a bed downstairs nice and fresh for my guest and I. Run along."

He bows deeply to them and backs out without a word, closing the door softly behind him.

"I love this," Abbie breathes, letting the miraculously healed teat go. She rests her head between the vampire's breasts, fingers settled now inside her lover, unmoving.

"At last," the vampire laughs. "You believe it now? I will use you but I won't harm you?"

"I guess," Abbie yawns. "Aren't you tired?"

"Nope." The vampire kisses the top of her head, gently withdraws her fingers and curls her arms around Abbie instead. "I am still hungry. If I let myself get too hungry, things get violent. You're not my bread and butter so..."

"Should we get out?" Abbie doesn't move. Doesn't even open her eyes lest she break this spell.

"Soon. Not yet."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The rain is still falling steadily outside, though the thunder has passed. Abbie's heart beats, strong and steady, absent any flutter of fear. Her mind is occupied with flashes of lust, competing with the logic that this can't be happening. She's adrift. Cut free.

An hour ago she wanted to scratch this wicked vampire's eyes out, now she wouldn't think of raising a hand to her. Though Abbie's cheek rests square in the center of her lover's chest, there is no breath, there is no pulse, there is no life.

Her fist closes with a little jerk as she remembers her cruel mistress riding her face on the coffee table. Then opens, relaxed, as she pictures fangs cutting into Leo's neck. And she'd rather be here, at the end of her little world, than back out there with the reality of poverty, homelessness, hunger.

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
106 Followers