Use Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you even possible?" the vampire muses out loud. "How you fight when you're afraid, but now you're satisfied, my lamb."

The sensual pattern of touch brings Abbie back to the present. Cool and nimble fingers are playing a strand of damp hair about the shell of her ear, soft as a feather.

"Every scrap of your soft flesh, inside and out will be used for my lust just like I promised. You'll love that, won't you my precious pet? We will open you out, make you lose yourself entirely in shame and dirty pleasure; I've left it too many nights. I need another three or four vessels if I'm not going to harm them."

"Three or four?" Abbie forces herself to focus, looks up at the face of her captor.

"Mmm hmm. At least. Or I'd exhaust them. Permanently."

"And what, I mean why do you have to..." Why do I have to?

"Is it not obvious? I disguise feeding with sex. It's the illusion that keeps them coming back for more."

Three or four like Leo. Fuck. "Then I'm just the worm on your hook. That's all you want me for."

"That bothers you, does it?" the vampire laughs. "Are you telling me you'd rather be on my menu than serving at the table for me?"

"You don't... you don't even want to bite me?"

"I can't. If I tried, it would make me sick, that's just how it is, take it or leave it."

"Sick? Damn. Really?" Is it wishful thinking or does the vampire seem a little sad about it? Probably not. Probably pissed that I keep asking for it.

"I guess I just always wondered what it would be like," Abbie says without a trace of irony.

"It's like the best sex," the vampire smirks. "And then comes the worst hangover, the worst flu. If you're lucky. If they stop in time..."

"So there are others like you?"

The vampire gives her a long hard look and raises an eyebrow.

"Are you gonna turn me?"

"You're such a..."

Abbie daren't blink. The vampire leans down and lays the most innocent peck on her cheek.

"Can't you just enjoy this for what it is?"

"I used to dream about vampires."

"Oh? Okay."

I've said it now. Why did I say it? "And I used to read about them a lot."

"Just like I read about mortals!"

"Do you?" Abbie turns all the way around to face her. "Like, stories? Or just the news and stuff?"

"I was trying to make you... It was supposed to be funny."

"But I seriously want to know everything about you. Honest."

"Of course you do. But I think Leo has had enough time to clean up."

Water cascades off ivory skin as the vampire lifts herself to sit on the edge of the tub.

Abbie kneels up in the water, one hand settled on her smooth mons, her glorious nipples are firm as buttons from the chill in the air.

"I didn't mean to be ungrateful," Abbie says, "but it's not me. Fucking just anyone, letting them use me like that. Is that all you think I'm worth? Are you still gonna..."

"Come on, let's get you dressed."

"Doesn't it change anything? What we've just shared?"

"Not really," the vampire shrugs. "A girl's gotta eat." She swings her legs out and towels off her feet. "What will you do? About your uncle."

"Excuse me? What about my uncle?" Abbie asks stiffly.

"Well that's not his house you grew up in, right? It was his brother's house, your father's. It's yours by right."

"How do you..." Her cheeks flush as Abbie comes to terms with the realization the vampire can easily see inside her head. Everything. Then comes a panicked little rush of guilty thoughts, all things she'd rather no-one saw. Funny how people do that. The more you try not to think of something the more it... "Well yeah." She clears her throat awkwardly. "Anyway, he took out a fortune in loans in my name when I was a kid, all secured on the house. If he bailed it would be the bank's house anyway."

"So he's not just a dirty old pervert, he's a thieving dirty old pervert."

"I can't call him on it. He needed the money to raise me."

"And you're at peace with that?"

"Of course I'm not!"

"Good."

Abbie watches the vampire twist the water out of her hair and clip it back off her face. Her beauty is all in how she carries herself, fearless, shameless. Abbie stares, she can't help it. The vampire is too thin, and there are scars, and body hair, and so many imperfections. But the whole is a captivating picture scratched out in hard lines, like calligraphy. A dead woman who has lived, and yet lives to share her hunger.

Offered a dressing robe Abbie takes it and rises out of the water. By the time she's out and dripping on the bathroom floor her host has vanished into the living room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The subtle magnetism that drew Abbie's attention to the predator passes. There is time to assess the damage. Already the bruises on her face have faded away to nothing. That's what this is about, there's no connection, no affection. It's about making her tough enough to take more rough treatment without...

Without dying?

Dying is the least of it. Who's she kidding? The razor blade is right there in the tub. She could take back control for good.

The cruel words come back to her, cutting through her self destructive train of thought. "Why would I hurt you? Why would I? When I can play you like this?" The heat in Abbie's loins flares at the memory of it. The total loss of control, even that was nothing compared to the utter euphoria of being... being tainted, corrupted, consumed from within by the creature's blood. She would do it all again, submit to worse, she knows in her heart that it has changed her, sharpened her lust.

It's just a tiny measure of hellish power that the vampire shares. Not enough to give Abbie a fighting chance, just enough to make her into a better toy. A tougher little fuck puppet.

But if she lets me choose, it means something doesn't it? Right? Doesn't it?

No tears. No panic. The fear is still there, but Abbie follows after all. She comes out of the bathroom dry eyed and empty handed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"It's all quiet downstairs, Giuseppe and the boys will be in the den dealing a few hands for pennies or matchsticks." The vampire pats the seat beside her and Abbie comes to sit. "I like to treat people fairly, and we had a deal tonight, agreed?"

"Agreed."

"But after tonight? I could fix the situation with your uncle."

Abbie feels the heat drain from her face. Uncle Henry is the only kin she has, he might be a dirty thieving pervert, but Abbie wouldn't see him dead for it. That doesn't matter at all. If her mistress asked her to, she'd take a '22 to his face right now.

"You're thinking violence? Why? I'm not so wasteful. I mean I can resolve everything to your satisfaction. Financially. Legally."

"What's the catch?"

"You'll earn it of course."

Abbie lets the bathrobe fall open, her feet leave wet footprints as she walks. This is where they started. She rests her head in the vampire's lap, looking up at her porcelain teeth, at her maddening eyes in the full knowledge that she will deny this creature nothing. Ever. Only to taste that glorious drug again. Maybe after a while her mind will just break into one long orgasm just at the thought of it.

She touches the coral lips, traces a finger along the sharp cheek bone to push back a stray lock of auburn hair. She keeps her questions to herself, but she marvels at the steel behind the feminine mask.

"We have time," the vampire tells her gently. "You like to touch me?"

Abbie nods, barely.

"You want me to touch you?"

"Yes. Yes please. What should I call you? Tell me your name?"

"The flesh that I once gazed at and worshiped is all gone to dust, Abigail."

Abbie daren't breathe as the vampire takes her hand and softly kisses her fingertips.

"I will tell you my name only if you make your oath to me. I would have you promise to keep my secrets, guard them to the last. Did you ever make an oath before?"

"No ma'am."

"Then you say, 'I swear by the blood, and on my life,' go on..."

"I... I swear by the blood, and on m.. my life?"

"'That I will keep the silence of the blood.'"

"I will keep the silence of the blood."

"Carefully, Abbie, word for word the best you can, this is important. 'I am bound by Elizabeth of Boston. My life is hers, I am an instrument of her will.'"

"Elizabeth?" she says, a little smile on her lips, "like the queen?"

"Go on, Abigail."

"I'm bound by Elizabeth of Boston. My life is hers, I'm an instrument of her will?"

"Close enough. You want the rest of it? It's a bit old testament for my taste."

Abbie frowns. Old testament? A biblical punishment maybe? "Is it about what happens if I get it wrong?"

"Mmm hmm. But I'd prefer if you kept the positives in mind. At least for now."

"I'm an instrument of your will? That's a positive?"

"You were mine the second you set foot on that ladder outside. Now you have my blood, for better or worse, no other vampire will lay a finger on you."

"It doesn't taste like blood."

"That's because it has spiritual power. Vitae, we call it. Life. Makes you strong."

"The bruises are gone. I don't know if you meant to hurt me on the table before but you did." Abbie's hand comes up to cover her mouth, embarrassed to say it. "You made me feel like a piece of meat."

"We're different, you and I," the vampire says. "You never knew war. You've never been... I love feeling used. I love that powerful feeling of release when it's over, yes, but pain itself is a huge part of it."

Abbie scowls. "Then why aren't you letting people do those things to you? To your body?"

The vampire almost laughs. "Silly girl. I do. If I get the chance, I do. But you know, I'm a tough old bitch, and my kind don't feel things the way you do. That's one reason I can't turn you, Abbie. It's an awful thing to do to a person."

"Really?"

"What I've done to you already is bad enough. As long as you keep taking my vitae you will not age a day, you share a measure of my strength. But you won't feel love for anyone else, not the way you used to. You can't have children until I'm out of your system because the vitae poisons your womb. The price is high."

"So you'll still hurt me? For fun?"

"If you insist on seeing it that way," the vampire sighs, shaking her head in mock resignation. She opens her hand to reveal a dainty glass bottle, an antique.

Abbie can smell sandalwood, cedar, patchouli as the vampire drizzles the concoction between her breasts. "I'll smell like hippie christmas," she gasps, as a the cool liquid flows into the hollow of her navel.

"Beats disinfectant and cigarettes." Abbie feels a warm herbal tingle as a skilled finger carries the oil back up and around her aching hard nipple. "Relax. Let me take care of you."

The girl's eyes flutter closed obediently, and she sighs deeply. The pressure is just right, demanding release, coaxing relief from the constant tension of the last couple of hours. She moans softly as her mistress works the oil into the flesh of her breasts, up and down her arms, limp and yielding.

She imagines them lying on a queen size bed, stage set with fairy lights and plush pillows, putting on a show for the camera. She bites her lip and lifts her chin as the vampire strokes circles around the swell of her hips and works the tension out of her thighs. Her knees drift apart without being asked. Fuck. I don't ever want to lose this!

"Turn over."

"Huh?"

"Come on. On your belly, there's a good girl."

She settles with her cheek resting on her folded arms. A good girl. An obedient thing, a toy. A sex toy, sure. She can live with that. Strong hands work her calves first, sliding up higher as she spreads in invitation. She grinds her mons into the pillow beneath, presents her ass hopefully to her mistress.

Sure enough, the same strong hands eagerly knead her beautiful cheeks apart. "You remember how I took you before?"

"I loved your tongue in me." Heat flushes her face, her labia swell with need as she remembers.

"Well, vitae doesn't grow on trees, my lamb. All I gave to you was taken from someone else."

"I understand that." She doesn't close her legs or tense up. She's going to...

Abbie yelps as a finger slips into her tight little hole. She's made that decision to submit, and her body is open, but her head isn't so easily won over. She's worried about being dirty, even just out of the bath.

"There's no mess, love," her mistress answers her unspoken fears. "You haven't eaten enough for days."

"I know, I know, it's just embarrassing. It's not something I tried before, even with toys."

"Forget that. Just tell me how it feels."

"Um... kinda nice."

"Nice?"

"Yuh, huh, ugh, oh go easy though oooh, it's a little scary." It is nice. It's weirdly comforting, like a thumb in her mouth, circling, exploring, opening her out.

"Giuseppe's cock isn't long like Leo's. It's satisfying though, and he knows how to work it from behind."

"Oh don't tell me that!" She screws up her eyes and her body tenses, sucking against that oiled finger like it's always been there. This is what she is now, a vampire's slut.

"You'll find out why they call Giuseppe Big Joe. I'd feel bad leaving him out. He's been with me the longest."

"Fuck..."

"That's a lovely sensitive spot, hmm?" Two slippery fingers hook against the best place and Abbie mewls, arches her back like a spoiled kitten. "I'll tell you my little secret."

"Huh?" She shudders, and almost comes, but the fingers ease off their pressure.

"When we touch, I truly share a measure of what you feel. This... this surrender, this pleasure... and yes, the fear? I love it. I need it even more than I need to feed. It makes me feel alive."

Oh yes, the surrender, the pleasure, the fear, Abbie would give all those things to her mistress, but to others? Strangers? Men that will fuck her ass while her mistress drinks? "I don't know if I can do this!"

"You can. You will. Or I won't have enough vitae to share with you again, my lamb. That would be a shame, no?"

"I can suck them off, like that other guy, why do you... why does it have to be there?"

"Does it feel bad?"

"Nooo..."

"Does it feel... dirty? Are you my dirty little slut?"

"You know I am!" The fingers still, and another rush of oil floods into her open hole. Fuck. How many people will her mistress give her to? Four she said? Three of Four? Or more?

"You'll keep your promise?"

Abbie's breath catches as her mistress kneads her firm ass, pulling her apart one knotted muscle at a time.

"I want you to really let yourself go. That won't be easy. It might not even happen in a single night. Tonight will be tough, Abbie."

"Not so hard if you're with me right? Oh!" She rubs the spot her mistress just spanked and looks back at her, mouth open, indignant.

The vampire smirks. "Let's get you ready."

Her red dress is not quite dry, Leo must have washed it when he cleared up. Mistress lends her a low cut emerald wrap dress. The stretch fabric is so tight it barely covers her tits. She shrugs. Beats the alternative.

"I guess we're not going far?"

"The basement."

"You won't just like, leave me there and..."

"I won't leave without you." The vampire pauses thoughtfully. She offers Abbie a pensive smile and a reassuring squeeze of the arm. "Be grateful it was me that took you in, not some drugged up maniac. No fucking underwear, stripper shoes, fuck me dress and what? It hasn't taught you a thing, has it? You're down to your last cent and you still resent this?"

"N...no, I want to... to be with you and... I'm nervous is all."

"Can't you just be grateful I decided to keep you around, Abigail?"

"I'm scared I'll mess this up and you'll... you'll..." that the vampire will kill her? Close a cold hand on her throat and squeeze? Worse. Cast her off somehow without a thought back to ignorant freedom.

As soon as her worried eyes meet the vampire's Abbie feels that cold push, irresistible, hard wired into her fragile mortal mind.

"All these half baked insecurities, questions and arguments. You will not embarrass me in front of my friends. You will be nothing but polite until I tell you otherwise, there's my good girl. I only need to hear 'please' and 'thank you' from now on."

"P...please... oh!" What the fuck? "Please?" No! "Please!" Jesus Christ!

"After you," Elizabeth gestures to the front door, a cruel little smile playing on her lips.

A light drizzle is still falling. Abbie teeters down a few steps in her ridiculous shoes. Her heart is skittish. She thinks about running and squashes that impulse. Her skin still tingles, her wet folds too, at the memory of touch, blood, filling her; ambrosia and lust. She imagines the "basement" is some sort of fucked up dungeon, but still she stops and waits for her mistress. What? How has she done this why? Take away Abbie's words, leave her gaping like an idiot with all she yearns to say, please? Only please? Begging, pleading? What if it all gets too much? What if it all gets too goddamn much? Carefully she clambers down to street level.

"You okay?" Elizabeth takes Abbie by the hand and presses it to her beautiful lips.

Abbie nods. A fresh burst of fear colors her racing thoughts, and she sees it light up her mistress with the color of lust. Fear and pain, everything she has been taught to run from is here, in front of her, and she's caught like a deer in the headlights marveling at the beauty of her mistress' face.

Elizabeth grins wolfishly at her and pulls her in to kiss her quivering lips. She melts surprisingly quickly. Her hands settle on the vampire's narrow hips, she prays all her worshipful lust, fear and hunger will please her. That she can give enough without breaking.

She begs with a breath, their lips so close, her hot tits barely covered pressing against the vampire's unyielding body. "Please..."

"I won't break you, Abbie. I Promise."

And Abbie kisses her back, wordless, grateful.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It isn't a dungeon at all. Down another flight of stairs, concrete this time, the door isn't locked. The basement is laid out like a 'man cave' or a common room. It's all leather upholstered couches, a pool table, a big TV currently playing silent highlights of old football games. There are already men at the table playing poker. Alcohol flows freely.

Elizabeth arranges herself in one corner of the big leather couch, kicks off her shoes and puts her feet up. She opens her legs wide and pats the seat in front of her.

Abbie looks around nervously, but the men are ignoring them. One even gets up to go to the bathroom without sparing either of them a glance. She clambers up and kneels on the seat

"It's okay." Her mistress gives her a chaste little peck on the brow and unfastens the tie on the dress, "you relax. We have four hours left until sunrise. Three and a half to be safe." Her tits are uncovered, hard nipples peek out on display for anyone to see. Almost without meaning to, she covers herself with her hands.

"Please," Abbie whispers so quietly Elizabeth can barely hear it. There's a resonance between her desire and her lover's.

"I could make it easy for you, couldn't I?" The vampire rests her hand gently on Abbie's, lets her pull the dress closed again for now. "That's what you need, what you want. Because there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop this, you know that, right?"

Abbie's listening intently to every word, but she doesn't really understand yet.

"People expect a good girl to fight, no? Would you be ashamed not to?" Abbie shivers as Elizabeth leans down to kiss the shell of her ear and whispers, "My best girl."

The girl keeps the dress pulled tight around herself as her mistress lifts her effortlessly to one side. From inside the heavy wooden 'table'. Elizabeth draws out a length of jute rope, smoothed by years of use.