Use Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've never been tied up," Abbie feels her eyes tear up a little, "but believe me, you were made for this, Abbie. And you know I don't need restraints to force you. It's all about you, my lamb. All about your gift to me. Your sacrifice."

Abbie nods a little sheepishly as the tears fall.

"Sit up. Put your hands together at the back." The vampire twists her this way, that way, testing out the range of motion in her wrists and shoulders. "Nice. You're in pretty good shape considering how little you exercise."

"Ah!" It's all very real as her hands are forced up higher, and deftly bound wrists to elbows into a firm box tie. There's enough length to make a pass to the front and tie a neat belt around her narrow waist pinning her arms down entirely.

"Almost done."

Surely not? There's a bundle of black leather in the vampire's hands and a second later there's a leather half hood blindfolding her completely. The strap pulls firmly under her chin.

If she could speak proper words she would beg for mercy, for time to get her head around everything but her heart is pounding and there are no words. She pulls back her shoulders and opens her knees for her mistress..

"Better. Come now, let's have you on display."

There's a lump in her throat, her jaw tenses, her lip quivers. She is dragged into place, resting in the hollow of her mistress' open legs. She settles her head against the firm stillness of the vampire's breast, and feels a chin resting on the crown of her head. The dress is forced open, her breasts turned toward the poker table in open invitation. Heightened scents of leather, rope and her own arousal make her mouth water in anticipation. She opens her legs wider, the cool air tightening the smooth skin of her sex. Soon.

Casual conversation drifts from the boys at the poker table.

At last a hand caresses the damp folds of her pussy. Pinch her lips together and squeeze her hard little clit against her mons.

"If you only could see the effect you're having on Giuseppe. He's staring right at your..."

There's a sharp scrape of a chair being forced back and it breaks the spell somehow.

"Jesus Joe, why didn't you say something?" a younger man speaks.

Giuseppe's voice carries the gravel of cigarettes and hard liquor. "After you. You dumb fuck."

Abbie is roughly twisted until her ass is on the edge of the couch cushion, she can hear the sound of a zip opening, and opens herself wide in offering. She breathes hard as she feels Elizabeth kneel up behind her, and the vampire's hands grip her tips, pinning her in place.

"Be very careful with my new friend. Not too rough."

"No boss. Not too rough, I hear you."

"And Paul?"

He fumbles his pants down a little way, Abbie feels her ankles grabbed, legs splayed, the man pauses with a hint of impatience.

"Back door, only," Elizabeth commands.

It's the way she says it, Abbie is almost used to it now. She knows with cold certainty that a cock is about to be shoved up her ass, and whether Abbie or Paul prefer ass or pussy is entirely fucking irrelevant to the cold hearted bitch that gave the order.

The tip of his cock nudges against the resistance of Abbie's oiled ass hole. Such delicious conflict. His cock is gripped by her barely used rim, and Abbie wails as he sinks easily inside.

"Fuck!" He stammers, "Huhn... Aw..."

"Good boy," Elizabeth purrs, "you'll do anything for me, won't you pet?"

Abbie squeals sharply, squirming as Paul begins to thrust.

He's mad, confused, but his body knows what it needs. He gives it to her hard to make up for the loss of control. Maybe he'd never ride a stranger bareback, maybe he'd never take a woman's ass, it doesn't matter now.

Abbie grunts in time, soft little sounds from deep in her chest, willing someone to touch her hard clit again. Strong hands grip her tits more firmly. "Relax my little treasure, that's it. Take it."

"Please, oh please?"

"Not yet lamb. Not yet."

"Oooooh!" Her well oiled rim burns as Paul reams his hips, hammering faster than her heart can take.

He comes, the heat spills into her depths. For once Abbie is speechless as he slithers out of her, still half hard, leaving her little hole drooling a ribbon of hot come, his wet cock stuck at half mast.

"You hurt her, Paul, you filthy bastard," Elizabeth breathes the words so softly he can barely hear, frozen on his knees, like a mouse staring down a cobra. "You're going to kiss it all better now. Suck all your pathetic slime from her body. Do it boy."

Abbie stiffens as the man begins to eat his own come out of her ass. "Ugh! Awww, please pleeeeease!"

No! That's when the wicked vampire begins to fondle her clit, perfect circles, perfect timing, and she comes screaming for her mistress as Pauls suckles her filthy fucked hole.

When she's done coming, the world keeps spinning. Abbie comes to rest with her naked tits pressed up against the cold leather armrest. "Don't you worry, sweet Abigail. I'm sure the others will be more considerate, eh Big Joe? You're a real casanova."

"Already broke her in for me, eh boss?" The couch shifts as the man settles between Abbie's spread thighs and fingers her clitoris as he strokes his cock. She cries out as he lines it up and sinks into her sodden slit.

"Take your time, big boy. Let her feel it."

Feel it? Where did the vampire go? Abbie feels the absence like a lost limb, her skin screams to be touched. There are rough hands everywhere, the beautiful cock inside her is hitting just the right place, but it isn't enough, she's lost. Blindfolded and bound at the mercy of a stranger, for what? For nothing. Where is her mistress?

She whimpers as Big Joe grinds his hips against her ass, all his meat stretches her out so nicely. He knows how to work it, angling her hips easily as he thrusts against the sweet spot deep inside. She stops whimpering and groans as he persists, then yelps in time as he picks up the pace caught in the animal sensation. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if Elizabeth never touches her again, it will always be for her, every breath, every fucking orgasm, for the pleasure of her love alone. But still, her hands have gone. Her voice is nowhere to be heard.

There is always someone fucking her. There has always been someone fucking her. Splitting her peach, forcing their way up her cunt with cock or fingers, a greedy tongue. Cocks rubbing against each other beneath her, above her, Abbie was always nothing but a soft and compliant place to taste, to fuck, to come. Until there is only one. Until there is nothing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Huh?"

Oh thank God. Her whole body is still flushed with the heat of half a dozen orgasms, her arms are still bound, the wrap dress is tucked haphazardly into the rope leaving her entirely exposed. She barely reacts when her mistress begins to wipe the semen from her tits.

"You did beautifully, my lamb."

Legs, yes. She must stand, move. "Huh?"

"You were a triumph. Come walk now, there are stairs. Can you make it?"

No way can she walk down stairs blindfolded. She rests her hooded head against the steadying presence of her mistress. "P... please?"

"I'm not going to take it off just yet."

There's a jingle as someone tosses Elizabeth the keys and she says goodnight, and they go one or two steps before Abbie is lifted up onto the vampire's shoulder.

The strip lights come on automatically as they pass, down one flight of stairs, through a double set of gates, along a steel lined corridor, down another flight of stairs, and through a steel vault door that closes with a deep boom Abbie feels in her core. The air is different down here, Abbie can smell it. Pure. Perfect temperature, perfect humidity. A bunker of some sort?

The vampire sets her down carefully on her feet. She sways, a little disoriented, as the nood is unbuckled and light floods her vision.

The whole room is lined with red veined calacatta marble. The only sound is the gentle hum of the climate control system, and Abbie's ragged breathing. Her wide eyes dart from the vampire, to the door, to the wide drainage grate on one side of the room. Dear God. for the blood to drain away!

"I love your imagination, but it's just another of my apartments, Abbie. What do you think this is, James Bond? Am I the villain?" Elizabeth shakes her head in amusement and begins untying Abbie's dusky arms. "Of course it's secure, it has to be, I sleep like the dead. There are no windows, obviously. No other people are here with us. This is the safest you've ever been in your life."

The girl rubs the feeling back into her abused arms and takes a moment to feel between her legs. Hot, used and uninjured. How? She can't imagine anyone could be fucked like that and stand. And walk. And feel everything over and over, relentless, tireless, like some kind of succubus. Fuck.

The vampire uncovers the hidden touch screen and switches on the instant hot water. Leads her under the powerful stream. Abbie daren't speak, she's sick of hearing herself beg. She is so pissed off that Elizaberth took her words, there's so much more she wants to say.

"I owe you," the vampire says. "I know it. Humor me."

It is a one way connection, whatever's in this vitae. No supernatural clue to help her figure out what this is really about. Like a doll, like a pampered pet, Abbie is washed, her hair lovingly combed out and cleaned, the strain massaged out of her exhausted body, the filth sponged off her pearly skin. When the hot water has warmed the stone floor, Elizabeth lays her down.

Her goddess, her lover, straddles her hips, pins down both her arms with one hand and with the other, teases her aching teats back to hardness. A second later the vampire's mouth is distorted by inhuman teeth, suspended in time, that endless second fills Abbie's world, her pulse racing.

The vampire leans down and sinks all of those awful fangs deep into her thrall's beautiful breast.

Her mistress holds her as she comes, as she screams, as she weeps, as she laughs, and still the vampire suckles.

Abbie pulls her hands free and clutches at Elizabeth's hair, her words of gratitude lost between her hysteria and the water falling on marble like rain. But something isn't right. Even in the throes of the vampire's kiss, Abbie feels it.

Elizabeth suffers, her body is wracked with spasms of pain, every draught of blood carries Abbie to new heights but there are limits.

She pulls away and kneels under the hot rain, tries her best to hide it as her body purges the girl's blood down the swirling drain.

"Stupid. Stupid cunt I am for you... My poison...."

There's an echo of shame between them as Abbie gathers Elizabeth's hair out of harm's way, and kisses her on the shoulder. The quiet words are almost lost in her kisses.

"Thank you."