Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nadine told you we'll be having guests, this evening, I take it?"

"She did." I was still holding on to him, pulling him tightly to me.

"And you know there's going to be sex, a sort of group thing, going on, right?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I've never done anything like this. I'm scared."

"But you trust us?"

"Yes."

"And you'll do whatever we tell you? Whatever we want you to do?"

"Yes."

He put his hand under my chin and lifted may face to look into my eyes, and said, "That's my girl. I promise you, this will be worthwhile. And not just in the way you're imagining it."

I didn't have a clue what he meant. My guts were tied in knots of fear, anticipation, and lust. Still embracing him, I gave him a dry hump, but he stopped me, pushed me away, and said,

"The time for that will come, darling."

My knees felt weak when he called me "darling."

There was another knock on the door. Nadine went to answer it. When she opened it, she shouted "ANDY!" and jumped into the arms of one of the most beautiful men I had ever seen in my life. Six feet tall, black, dark black, and solid muscle! Maybe this wouldn't be so bad!

Mike whispered in my ear, "Andy is Nadine's husband. He's gay, so don't get your hopes up too high. Sorry, darling."

Nadine's husband? And he's gay? What? Whatever, Nadine and Andy were clearly delighted to see each other, and held each other in a long, warm embrace. But only exchanging a chaste little kiss. Nadine took his hand, pulled him in the cabin and closed the door, then dragged him over to us.

"You know Mike, already," she said.

"Sure do," Andy said. His voice was low. And went straight to my loins. He was gay? What a shame, for women everywhere! They shook hands, then gave each other a tight man-hug, pounding each other's backs hard enough I felt the floor shake. When their embrace broke, Nadine turned him to me, and said, "... and this is-"

"Jenny!" Andy said, and swept me up in a bear hug, crushing me against him. I couldn't have resisted if I wanted to, and I most definitely did not want to resist! His strength was like nothing I had ever felt from another person. He lifted me off my feet, and spun me around, laughing the most wonderful, booming, low-pitched laugh.

He set me down, but held onto my hands, and said, "Nadine's told me so much about you! Jenny's so sweet, Jenny's so brave, Jenny's so wonderful to make love to! She just goes on and on and on! And now I see why! Girl, you are a delight!"

I was blushing furiously, and I was dizzy from being spun, so I was holding on to his arms to remain standing. Yeah, that was why. My God, those arms!

"Well don't wear her out, you big idiot!" Nadine said.

Andy pulled me in for another bear hug, rocking me side-to-side, and said, "Aw! Is my sweet little wife jealous?"

"Why would I be? It's not like you are going to be doing anything with her!"

"Oh, look out! Out come the claws! Meeooow!"

But he did let me go, and after a moment I mostly had my composure back. Mostly. I still didn't know what was coming later, but I was anticipating it more eagerly than ever, now!

There was a knock at the door, and Mike said, Andy, can you get that?

At the same time, Nadine said, "Jenny, come help me in the kitchen, please?"

"I want to see who else is going to be joining us," I said.

"You will. Time for that later. Kitchen, now."

We walked into the kitchen, and I followed Nadine to the stove. When she stopped, I came up behind her, wrapped her in an embrace, and said, "Andy is your husband? And he's gay? Oh, my God, you poor woman! He is so fine!"

She turned herself around, our bodies pressed together, and said, "He is gay. Almost exclusively gay. We still had two kids together, though. It took us a while to figure it out. And when we did there was crying, tears, all sorts of drama."

"Oh my God!"

"But we found a way to make it work. We're still married, and live together. We have kept our home in one piece, and our children are happy, and we are happy."

"So that's how you know how I felt in my life?"

"Part of it. There's more to come." She gave me a kiss and I eagerly returned it. She pulled away and said, "Get ready for a shock baby. There's more to come. Trust Mike and me. And Andy. Keep an open mind at what you will see, tonight. And be brave."

"Ok," I said. She hugged me fiercely. "I really do love you, sweetheart. Even before I met you, when Mike told me all about you."

"I love you, too," I said. Both of us were getting misty eyed.

"Ok, let's get the salad out there. You hold the door, I'll carry the salad."

"Want me to carry anything?"

"No. Just get the door."

I opened the door, and let her walk through. Then I followed her out and saw our other two guests. Two more men. Good looking. One was beautifully slender, gorgeously well-groomed and good looking, in a wiry framed sort of way.

And then I looked at the other man. And I nearly feinted. I would have hit the floor if Mike and Andy hadn't caught me. Because there, staring at me in wide-eyed, open-mouthed shock, as surprised to see me as I was to see him...

... was Dave. My husband, Dave.

... and he was standing close to the first man I saw, with his arm around his waist...

... so many puzzle pieces in my mind all clicked together into a whole picture all at once.

Everyone began talking at once. I couldn't follow any of it, from the roaring sound of my own pulse in my ears. Andy and Mike gently lead me over to the couch and sat me down, taking seats on either side of me, Andy gently rubbing my back, Mike holding my hand. Nadine set a drink in front of me. I took a big gulp and reflexively spat it out in a huge spray, gasping. "That... that's not water!" I said.

"No, it's Vodka," Nadine said. "I thought it might help. Sorry!"

There was a barely suppressed laugh from Andy. Then Mike. Then Dave. Suddenly we were all laughing hysterically, the tension of the moment completely relieved.

As the laughter died down, I began sobbing. I leapt up from the couch, ran to Dave, and flung myself into his arms. He embraced me in return, and we stood like that, rocking gently, holding each other. It was the first time we had hugged in months, and I had missed the feel of his body against mine so badly.

And then, suddenly, I was furious! "WHY? Why didn't you TELL me?"

"I'm sorry, I really am. I just didn't know how. I couldn't even admit it myself, for so long. And when I realized, I was terrified you would find out and hate me. Leave me. Take the girls and go away."

"Asshole! ASSHOLE! I would have understood! I'm your wife, you can tell me anything! Do you have any idea how crazy I have been going this last year? We can make this work. It's not the end of the world, far from it! It's a new beginning, a new direction, that's all. AND WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLORING IT TOGETHER!" I slapped his face, hard. He stood there and took it. I slapped him again, and again. I would have kept on slapping him, but suddenly Andy's hand gently caught my wrist, and stopped me. Even in my fury I was impressed that such strength could be so gentle.

"That'll be enough of that now, Jenny," he said. His words and tone were as gentle as his grip on my wrist.

I looked at Dave, who still hadn't pulled away from me, and saw how red his face was and I realized how badly I must have hurt him. Again, I was burying my face in his chest, crying my eyes out. "Dave, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

"I deserved it," he said. "I had it coming."

"Do you want to stay married to me?" I asked him.

"I do, yes. Do you still want to be married to me? Knowing what I am, now?"

"YES! I don't mind you being gay," I said. "I think I am, too. Bisexual, anyway, so much has happened these last two days, you just wouldn't believe it. I don't mind you being gay, what was killing me was being shut out. Feeling so alone in my own home. But you're such a great father and provider, so I just endured it, not even knowing why it had to be this way. If you're exclusively gay, we can still make this work, still make a life for ourselves and our girls, together. A good one! I'll do anything to keep us together, to keep our family together, anything at all. But no more silence! No more withdrawing from me and not talking to me! Ok? Can we do that?"

"We can do that, Jenny. I'll do that."

"So... do you have a...a steady... boyfriend? I'm sorry, I don't even know how to ask the question, I must sound so dumb..."

"I do," Dave said. "Jenny, this is Paul." Paul was the first man I had seen when I came out of the kitchen.

"Paul," I said, "Sorry for all the drama, and carrying on."

He smiled and reached out his hand to shake mine, and said, "Not a problem. It happens. Dave has told me so much about you, you really are gorgeous and sweet and wonderful."

Wiping tears from my eyes, I said, "Thank you. You're very kind. Can I hug you?"

"I was afraid you would never ask, girlfriend," he said, and we held each other in a nice, tight hug. He kissed my cheek at the end and said, "You could make a fella go straight. I see why Dave held back for so long. He was one confused guy, let me tell you!"

I liked him already. It was like talking to a girl. With a hard body and fewer curves.

Mike spoke up for the first time since the drama unfolded,

"Gentlemen, dinner is served. The ladies have been working on this all afternoon, so we better not let it go to waste!"

We took our seats. Mike and Nadine at each end of the table. Me, sitting on Nadine's right side, Dave sitting across from me. Andy sitting next to Dave. Beside me, Paul took his seat. Surprising me, Nadine said grace. We began passing the salad bowl around the table.

Conversation was slow to start, as Dave, Paul and I still had a lot to think about. So Andy, Mike and Nadine carried the conversation at first, just every day small talk.

"Dave," I said, "Where are the girls?"

"At your Mom's. I told her I had to go in to work. She was delighted to have them over."

"So. How do you know Mike?"

"Through Andy."

"How do you know Andy?"

"He's my trainer at the Gym."

"And he was one confused dude, let me tell you," Andy said. "I could see him, looking at the guys. Every now and then he'd catch himself, and look at the girls, but you could see that wasn't where his interest was. He was looking at them because that's what he thought he should be doing."

"And you, Paul," I said. "Where do you come into all of this?"

"Andy's my trainer, too," he said. "Andy knew I was gay. I'm out of the closet and never going back. I don't advertise it, but I don't hide it, either. Andy thought Dave and I would be good for each other, so he introduced us, and it was sparks flying on first sight. We made enough noise in the showers after our first workout we chased all the straight guys out of the locker room!"

"So, Mike," I said, "Where do you come into all of this?"

"I met Andy at a gay bar ages ago. We were each other's first male lovers."

I dropped my fork. I tried to catch it, and only knocked over my wine glass. I was blushing with embarrassment at my clumsiness.

Nadine took my hand, and held it. "So many surprises, aren't there, my love?"

"And when did you find all this out?" I asked her.

"About a year later. In almost the same way as you have. When I found out my husband was having an affair with a man, I tracked Mike down, confronted him, and demanded he leave me and my husband alone."

"Well," I said, "Clearly that didn't happen."

"No," Nadine said.

Mike said, "I'm bisexual. I see as much beauty in a man's body as I do a woman's body, and my desire goes for both. When Nadine cornered me, I fell for her, hard. I said if she would go to a motel and spend the night with me, I'd leave her and her husband alone forever. She agreed. Whew, talk about a busy night, I thought she was going to kill me with lust!"

"Don't think the thought hadn't crossed my mind," Nadine said.

"I don't doubt it!" Mike said. "I was there, remember?"

Everyone laughed.

Mike continued, "So in the morning, we both realized we wanted to see more of each other. In time, Andy and I drifted apart, but Nadine and I continue to be romantic with each other."

"So, then, Mike, where do I come into all of this?"

"Andy, Dave, Paul and I were having some beers, and Dave had always told us how wonderful you were, and he didn't know how he was going to tell you about himself, or how you would react, etc. I got the contract on the microscopes at your hospital, and I made a point of looking you up, meeting you, getting to know you. The more I got to know you, the more I loved you, the more I realized I had to do something. I was afraid, and Dave was, too, that you would end up throwing yourself at some lowlife asshole who would take advantage of you, and we couldn't have that. Or that you really might just end up with a real rapist, because you were exactly the sort of target they look for. So we made this up, Nadine and I. Dave, Paul and Andy didn't know any of this either, until tonight. Just now. I told them we were having a four-way boy's night. I'm sorry I lied to you, guys. And that I lied to you, Dave, about what was going to happen here, tonight. I did it because I love you. Both. I wanted to make you see that your life isn't over, it's just beginning."

"And all the rough stuff? The domination? The talk of rape?" I asked.

"Part of the act, at first, because we couldn't let you think you were cheating on Dave, or the whole thing wouldn't have worked."

"You liked it, though," I said. I looked at Nadine, and said, "Both of you liked it."

"We did," She said. "Much more than we would have ever thought. It was a shock to us, how much we liked it. Taking you. Tricking you. Coercing you. Dominating you. Jenny, you're just so lovely, you bring out the animal in us. That's not to excuse it, though. Just admitting the truth of it."

Mike said, "And you liked it too, Jenny. Didn't you?"

"Yes. I did. I loved it!" I was blushing like mad. I felt Paul's hand on my back, a show of support.

We made our way through the rest of the meal. The table was cleared, dishes tossed in the sink, and we were sitting in the living room, enjoying our drinks.

"Well," Mike said, "Shall we get down to business?"

A chorus of yes's was returned.

"I want to see where you first took Jenny," Dave said.

"Dave," I said, "It's ok, now-"

He persisted. "I want to see the first place you fucked Jenny. When she still thought she was getting raped. I want us all to go back there, and watch you do it all over again. Re-create it for us. Please?"

Mike and Nadine stood up, each took one of my hands, and they started pulling me back to "my" room. Dave, Paul, and Andy followed.

We entered my room, and at first I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Nadine walked up to me, lead me to the bench, and backed me up to it, her body pressing up against mine.

She said, "You're not going to be needing this dress, darling." And she lifted it up over my head, and off me. There was cheering from the men. She spun me around to face the table, and bent me over it, and said, "Panties? You're certainly not going to be needing these." She placed her hands in the waistband of the panties and slowly slid them off my hips, and slowly down my legs, removing them. Again there were cheers, and I was already dripping wet, my pussy exposed for the whole room to see. It was the first time I had been naked in front of a mixed group, all eyes on me, and I found it to be an incredible thrill!

Mike approached Nadine, pushed her back against the table, right next to my ass, and said, "What about you? You won't be needing this top." Off it came, revealing her bare breasts. More cheering from the guys.

"Or this skirt," he said. He removed the skirt as she had removed my panties, by running his hands slowly down her legs. Cheers followed, again.

"And you're wearing a thong? It's a bit more practical for the purposes at hand this evening, but we'll need a decision from the judges as to whether it should be allowed to remain. Gentlemen?"

As one voice, they said, "Take them off!"

"You heard the judge's verdict. Off they come." He began to reach for the waistband, but I pushed his hand away, fell to my knees, and said, "Let me do this. Please?"

"Judges?"

Again the approval was unanimous, I began pulling them down, slowly. They were already soaked through. As soon as her clit was revealed, I stopped and kissed it, making her jump and cry out. I kept licking her pussy, following the slit down as her panties were removed. I had them off her feet, and then buried my face in her pussy, shoving my tongue as far inside her vagina as it could reach. I held her there for a bit, until Dave called out,

"This is nice. But it's not getting Jenny raped."

"Noted. We'll have to fix that," Mike said. He reached down, grasped my arm, and hauled me to my feet.

Mike started kissing my neck, while Nadine began running her hands all over my body. I was now aching for a cock to fill my pussy. "Talk to me like you did that first time," I said.

Mike bent me over the bench, face down and began swatting my ass. It was gorgeous the way the pain shot through me and turned into pleasure.

He put one hand in the small of my back, forcing my belly to the bench, and with his other hand, gathered up my hair and pulled me back, arching my body. "Bitch, are you ready to be taken?" He asked.

"Yes!" SWAT, I jumped with the sting of his hand on my ass.

"YES SIR!" I said.

"You're going to get raped now, you know it, don't you?"

"Yes sir, please!"

"Please what? Say it! You know you want it, say it."

"Sir, please rape me now! I want your cock in my pussy. I'm aching for it to be raped!"

He stood behind me, gathered up my hands behind my back, and probed my slit with the head of his cock. I groaned.

"Oh, cunt, you're so wet, aren't you?"

"Yes sir!"

"What are you wet for?"

"Sir, I'm wet for your cock! Please rape me, my pussy is just aching to be filled so badly I can't stand it!"

With that, he lined up to me and plunged his cock all the way inside me. The sudden violation of my body left me gasping for breath, my body squirming on the end of his cock.

He slowly started thrusting in and out of me, driving me even more mad with pleasure. Nadine went to the other side of the table, sat down, open legged in front of me, and said, "Eat my pussy, fuck-doll!" I started going down on her as Mike continued to increase the speed of his thrusting, causing me to moan into Nadine's pussy continuously.

The intensity of the experience quickly brought me to an orgasm, as Mike continued to hammer on my pussy from behind.

Suddenly Nadine got up off the table and moved away. Paul replaced her. Dave had brought him over to the bench, pinned his arms behind his back, and bent him over on it and started fucking him. Paul and I stared into each other's eyes as our bodies were assaulted by our lovers. I was struck with how beautiful he was. We could each feel the other's breath on our faces. It was so gorgeous to see him getting fucked by Dave.

He said, "Jenny, you're so beautiful. It's so hot seeing you get fucked, like this."

"You're beautiful too," I said. "I never understood how wildly hot it is to see two men make love."

We held our positions as our lovers continued to spend themselves on our bodies, holding us down and using us.

"Paul?"

"Yes?"

"Paul, may I kiss you? If you would like that? If you don't, that's ok, you're just so pretty!"

"Yes, I'd like that," he said. We began kissing while we were getting fucked. Paul was a wonderful, gentle kisser.

Dave said, "Hey! What's this? Is my straight wife trying to steal my boyfriend away from me?"

1...345678