Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave stepped up, and said, "You haven't come yet, have you, babe?"

"Why, no, I haven't," I said. "And I don't know what to do about it!"

"Maybe I can help?"

"Oh, could you please?" I dropped back down on all fours, Dave's clothes exploded off him, and he was inside me and fucking away like crazy. All too soon, he came inside me, and pulled out. And I still hadn't come, yet!

I looked over and saw Andy. With the size of his cock, his erection was obvious even through his pants. "Andy?" I said. "Want to try the other end?"

Again, it was like his clothes were rocket powered, they were gone so fast. I felt the bed creak with his weight as he got in it, behind me. He rubbed the giant head of his giant cock up and down my slit, and I almost came right then and there! I had never felt anything like this.

He began entering me, and instantly my arms collapsed under me, and I was laying with my face on the pillows, my ass in the air. He entered me slowly, gently, patiently, and it gave me time to feel every last inch of his magnificent cock as it filled and stretched me. I was gasping, moaning, and shaking all over, but I was determined to take it all in, just to feel it, to have the sensation of it.

"You're hurting her!" Paul said.

I said, "No, no Paul. It's all right. This isn't pain, at all. It's ok, honey."

Finally, after I don't know how long, I felt Andy's balls against my slit. I had done it, I

had taken him all the way in me. He held himself still for a few moments, as my body adjusted to his presence inside it. Then he started thrusting in and out of me, and I was immediately having an orgasm. They went on the entire time he was fucking me, as one orgasm ended, another began. It was so exquisite it was torture, but torture I never wanted to end. Eventually, Andy came, too, and I had a third load of semen deposited in my vagina, this morning. But I still wanted more!

"Mike," I said. "Come here and fuck my ass. Like you did Nadine, yesterday."

Mike already had his clothes off, so he climbed up behind me, and said, "Nadine? Would you fetch the lube, please?" She did, and prepped his cock and my asshole with the lube. Then she leaned down beside me, and said, "The trick here is to not clench up. Just keep yourself loose and relaxed, and let him do all the work. Enjoy!"

She went to leave, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Get naked and sit down with your pussy in my face. Please?"

"Well, since you asked me so nicely," and she did.

Mike had his cock against my asshole, teasing me with it. Until he gently began pushing against it, letting the force build, slowly. Finally, all at once, my sphincter relaxed, and he had the head of his cock in my ass. At first I thought I had made a big mistake! It hurt! But Nadine was there, stroking my hair, saying, "Ride it out, precious. The pain will pass in a moment." I found that a good way to work through the pain was to go down on Nadine's pussy, which I did every time we had to wait.

Just as she had said, the pain faded! "More," I said to Mike, my breath shallow and fast. He pushed himself in further until he heard me hiss. He stopped and waited, while I went down on Nadine, until I said, "More!" This went on for several minutes, until, at last, I felt his belly against the crack of my ass.

"Oh. My. God!" I said. I looked over at the rest of the group, and they were all watching us. In front of me, Nadine gave two thumbs up, and shouted, "Go, Jenny! Take it, baby! Take that cock in your ass and make it yours!" I realized she was having an orgasm, as she spoke; by now I knew her voice well enough to recognize that.

"For you, lover!" I said. "All for you!"

By now all the pain had subsided, and I was left with the most excruciatingly exquisite sensation. It literally took my breath away, when Mike started a slow easy thrusting in and out of my asshole. My body was shuddering as if I were having an orgasm, but I wasn't there, just the sensation. That was wonderful. I don't know what it was with these men, this morning, but none of them were lasting very long. By the time I had finished my second orgasm, Mike was coming, also. I felt the spreading, pulsating, hot wetness of his semen flowing within me, as his cock throbbed in my ass. But at least this time I had had two orgasms, with him in my ass. Those orgasms were unlike any other kind I had felt. They felt deep. Overpowering in the extreme. I had never understood the attraction of anal intercourse, even though occasionally it was exactly what I wanted to watch. But I certainly did, now.

Well, after all that, and all the sex from the night before, yours truly needed a shower in the worst possible way! I had thought all five of them were going to try and get in the shower with Nadine and me, but she and Paul chased them away. It was just us three, and they insisted on washing me, front to back, top to bottom. Twice. With some extra scrubbing in a few places, just for good measure. And I took my turn washing them in the same way, as well.

"You know," Paul said, "If you had told me before yesterday I'd be fucking a girl, and taking showers with two of them, I'd have said you were crazy!" That had us all giggling like schoolgirls.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same," Nadine said. "Boys will be girls and girls will be boys, and if they're smart enough, they can all have a lot of fun, at minimum; and share a lot of love, if they're really lucky. If they're smart enough to get past all the bullshit society puts on them!"

"Don't you wish," I said, but I choked up, and had to collect myself before continuing, "Don't you wish everyone could have this?" Instantly, I had Nadine hugging me from behind, Paul hugging me from the front. We stayed that way for a moment, holding each other, letting the water wash over us.

"I'm going to get a towel," Paul said. "You bitches are going to make me cry, and I can't be having that!"

"Well we might just not get out of the shower," Nadine said.

He walked over to the hot/cold control, and said, "Don't make do this, ladies. I'll turn this to cold. Don't make me do it!" We stood there with our arms crossed over our chests, and he did it. He cut the hot water completely, and immediately we were screaming our heads off in the blast of cold water! We certainly got out of the shower then!

The door burst open, and there was Mike, Andy, and Dave, staring at Paul, with me pressed against his back, and Nadine pressed against his front, wrestling for the towel.

"Would you look at this son of a bitch?" Dave said. "He's getting all the action and he's the one who's "supposed to be" exclusively gay!"

"That's right!" Nadine said, and we began kissing Paul up and down, front and back, while he stood there in a he-man pose, legs spread and hands on his hips.

"I guess some guys have just got it, fellas," he said.

"There isn't going to be any living with you, now, is there?" Dave said.

"We shall see," he said. "But it's nice to know a guy's got options. WHOA!" Nadine and I had both fallen to our knees, and she had taken his cock in her mouth while I started putting a finger up his ass. "OK! OK! Ladies, time out!" he cried.

"First thing you'll learn, old sport," Andy said, "The ladies do make their demands known, and they will not be denied."

Mike said, "Let's leave him in here with them. See if there's anything left to salvage in half an hour."

"Oh," Nadine said, "He'll be dead with a permanent smile on his face in twenty minutes! He'll never last a half hour, not after that cold water stunt!"

They retreated and slammed the door shut. "Half hour, buddy," Dave called. "Try to pace yourself, it's your only hope!"

Paul fell to his knees with us, and we were all laughing and hugging. "I will take a raincheck on this, though," Nadine said.

"Me too!"

"Oy vey!" Paul said.

"Let's make them wait the thirty minutes," I said. "When they come back in, lets -" and I spelled out my plan to them. They both agreed.

Thirty minutes later, the door opened. We weren't in the bathroom. The guys walked into the bedroom, where they found: the covers had been stripped off the bed and thrown helter-skelter all over the room.

On the bed, they found Paul, lying on his back, sideways on the mattress, just smiling. On one side of Paul, I lay on my back, naked, completely spread eagled, apparently completely exhausted. On the other side of Paul, they found Nadine, on her back, naked, completely spread eagled, apparently completely exhausted. Both of us muttering, "No more. Please, Paul, no more!"

"Damn," Andy said. "Ain't you quite the stud."

#

And that was it, for that weekend. In less than forty-eight hours, all our lives were changed for the better by friends who pushed us through our deepest, darkest, fears. My husband was gay. I was certainly bisexual. And neither of those were the life-ending, family-destroying things I had always thought they would be. I had had sex with people other than my husband, unwillingly and willingly. Not the end of the world. I now had a Black girlfriend, and two gay boyfriends, to go with my gay husband. Not the end of the world. And then there was Mike, who, apparently, had no fear in life and would fuck anything that didn't fight back too hard. I had thought I was being raped. And yet that, too, was not the end of the world. Instead, new roads had opened up before us. We would travel them together, Dave, me, and the girls, as a family. And with our friends, as an extended family.

1...345678