Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She just might," Paul said. "Her kisses are so sweet! And you were right: she is so pretty!"

With that. Dave began rapidly thrusting in and out of Paul's ass, reducing him to shuddering and whimpering under the onslaught of his cock. In no time, he was coming. He pulled his cock out and let his semen fly all over Paul's back. I reached over and scooped up one of the rivulets of semen and tased it. It was everything I had remembered.

"Oh, Dave!" I said, "I've missed the taste of your semen for so long!" Mike was still thrusting in and out of my pussy.

"Hey!" Paul said, "That's mine, you bitch!"

I reached over to his back again, and scooped up more of Dave's semen on my fingers, then brought my hand to his mouth, where he eagerly sucked it from my fingers. Then we shared another kiss, and we could each taste Dave in the other's mouth.

"Now that's hot," Andy said. Seeing your wife getting fucked by another man, feeding your semen to your lover with her fingers. That's hot!" I heard a sucking sound, and looked down, and saw Nadine sucking on Andy's massive cock.

"Oh," I said, "It's pretty hot watching Nadine trying to take you all in her mouth."

Dave had gone to clean himself up. He returned with some warm towels and cleaned up Paul, too. That too, was hot to see, and it pushed me right over into another orgasm.

Paul said, "Oh Lord, look how her back turns all red when she comes. Jenny, you're so adorable!"

Mike was still going on me, when Dave said, "Mike? Can we trade for a bit?" He reached over to me, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head up. "Bitch, I'm going to thank you for those slaps. What do you think about that?"

"Yes, please. Use me however you want. I deserve it!"

Mike withdrew from my pussy, and the sudden emptiness seemed crushing.

Mike placed Paul on his knees and put his cock in his mouth and Paul instantly began sucking him off.

Dave had walked around behind me, and without another word, rammed his cock inside me all at once, again leaving me gasping for breath. Again, I think I was coming continuously right from the beginning.

"You're so hot and wet," he said. He pulled me up by my hair, arching my back to its limit, the stretching of my body increasing my ecstasy.

"All for you, my husband. All for you. Take me, take it all, plant your seed deep within me! I've missed your cock inside my body, I've missed you, I've missed this so much! For so long!"

"Oh, baby," he said, "I'm so sorry it had to all come out this way." He was already thrusting in and out of me like there was no tomorrow. It felt like his cock was growing larger, one of his "signs" he was about to come.

"Dave?" I said.

"Yes, Jenny?"

"When you come? Don't pull out. Please. I want you to come inside me. Please."

"Ok. It... won't be... too long, now..."

Suddenly he slammed all the way into me, held rock still, and I felt his cock throb deep inside me as he came, pulsing with its ejaculation, filling me with its hot wetness.

He started to pull out, and suddenly, frantically, I was reaching back for him, scrambling to keep him inside me longer, just a little bit longer. "No, Dave, stay there! Don't pull out. Just leave it in me, please!" He returned to being fully inside me, and that triggered my orgasm. "Leave it in while I come, please, leave it in while I come, please," I was repeating it over and over even as I fought for breath.

As I settled back down to Earth, I felt a hand stroking my back. It was Paul! He was standing pressed up against Dave, stroking my back, and his voice was thick with emotion. "Dave, she's so beautiful. I've never known another woman like her in my entire life. Jenny, you're so gorgeous, so wonderful, so hot! I see why this big lug loves you so much. Even if he was gay, how could he ever bear to give you up?"

I said, "Paul, give me your hand, please?" He did, and I began kissing it, and sucking on his fingers.

"Oh, my little darling, I like that!" he said. "That is just so hot! Dave? Is this all right?"

"Of course it is! I'm so glad you two are getting along."

"Dave," he said, "Um... you know how we've talked about... me, and girls?"

"Yes." Dave was still standing with his cock in me. It had not yet even begun to go soft.

"How I always said I'd never met the right one?"

"Yes."

"Maybe... maybe now I have," he said.

"Oh, my," Dave said. "Look at you! Your cock is completely hard, isn't it?"

I looked behind me, and yes, Paul's cock was rock hard. "Paul? If you want to, you can rub your cock against my ass and legs. Since Dave is still in the way. Try it, though, see what you think about how it feels? I'd like it, if you did." He did, pressing his cock against my thigh, and it felt so good! It made me shudder.

"You see what I mean?" Paul said, "She is so sweet!"

So I had one cock rubbing against my leg, I had Dave's cock still rock solid in my pussy, it was heaven. The only thing that would have been better would have been if-

"May I join this party?" Andy asked. He was standing right in front of me, his cock in my face. "Dave? Jenny?"

Dave said, "Sure!"

I said, "I'm here to be used. Take my mouth if you want it."

He plunged his cock into my mouth. It was so large it was stretching my lips, my jaw almost to their limit. I reached forward and caressed his balls, marveling at their size, too. Andy truly was an Alpha Male of a man, and it awoke all my female lust.

"I think she likes you, Andy," Dave said. "She's getting wet on my cock all over again."

Andy gently, tenderly, stroked my face, and said, "You really are the most lovely, wonderful, woman, Jenny. Thank you for this. For giving yourself to us all, like this. I'm sorry, baby, but Nadine had already worked me over pretty good, and I'm already about to come."

He tried to pull away, but I grabbed ahold of his ass and clung to him as fiercely as I could, and I took his entire load of semen in my mouth. Some of it spilled down my cheek, but I got most of it. When his cock had stopped throbbing in my mouth, I let him pull away from me. He was looking at me, and I opened my mouth to show him his semen, to see how it filled my mouth. A bit more spilled out, running down my chin. Then I swallowed it all. I thought he was going to pass out, but instead he sank to his knees and started weeping! He grasped my hands, and wept, freely, like a child. I pulled him to me, and he gave me the most tender, sweetest, loving kiss.

"And that's all I've got," Dave said, and pulled out.

"I feel so alone, without a cock in me," I said.

Paul said, "Jenny? Can I try? Can I try fucking you?"

"Yes," I said. "Come and join the rape train!"

"Oh, no!" he said, horrified. "No, Jenny, no, I, I, I can't do that. I know this is a roleplay thing, here, but I can't even pretend to try and rape a girl!" While he was saying this, his hands were on my back, rubbing from my shoulders down to my ass, then back.

"Oh, Paul, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable! Please, do fuck me. I was afraid you would never ask! I want you to, and I'm serious about that. You're the dearest, sweetest man I've ever met."

"Can I ask two more favors?" he said.

"Anything. Ask me anything."

"Can we go over on the bed, and can you lay down on your back? I always wanted my first time with a woman to be face-to-face, missionary style, me on top. It's just how I always imagined it." He was blushing as he said this!

"Of course! Paul, you are such a dear man!"

I took his hand and led him to the bed, laying down on my back. "Like this?"

"Yes," he said. His cock was so erect, the pre-cum was streaming down it. "Can you spread your legs?"

"Oh, Paul. Could I ask you to do that? I love it when my lover opens me up for them. It'd make me happy if you spread my legs."

"If you want me to, ok."

"Oh, I do, baby, I do. I'm just waiting for you. Please, I'm wet, and I'm already aching to have you inside me."

"That really happens to a girl?" he said.

"It does, it really does. Oh, baby, let me show you!"

And that was all he needed. He lovingly reached down to my ankles and oh, so gently, like he was afraid he would hurt me, spread my legs. After the rough treatment I had been enjoying through all of this weekend, his care, his tenderness, were like a breath of fresh air, and my body was responding to his touch, shooting pleasure through me in waves of wildfire. He carefully moved up between my legs, mounting me. He rubbed the head of his cock against my slit, going from clit to labia, to entrance, back and forth, several times. This made my back arch and my breath quicken. I was pinching my nipples in anticipation.

"You're so wet and slick. And hot. Your pussy is amazing!"

"All for you, Paul. All for you. Because I want your beautiful cock inside me so badly. I want our bodies joined together as one, for as long as we can endure it."

"Here goes," he said. I felt the head of his cock go down, searching for my entrance, which he quickly found. He began pushing, so gently. "This isn't hurting you?"

"No, baby, it feels so good. I'll tell you if it hurts, ok? Listen, I'm going to be gasping, and breathing hard, ok? I'm going to be making all kinds of noises, some of them very loud. That's natural. Don't let it fool you."

"Ok." He pushed a bit more forcefully, and suddenly his head was inside my pussy.

I groaned, and he froze. I was afraid he might try to pull out, so my hands flew around his ass to hold him in me. "Paul! This is good! This is so good, oh, Paul, my Paul, so good! Do you like it?"

"I do! Oh, God, Jenny, I have never felt anything like this, before. You're so amazing."

"Thank you," I said. "Now, sink yourself all the way inside me, please."

"Should I go fast or slow?"

"Since it's your fist time, go slow and feel it all, feel my body reacting to yours, feel my wetness and heat welcoming you inside me, all of my body, all for you."

He slowly pushed until he was fully inside me, his belly against my clit, his balls against my ass. I gave him a moment to savor it all, and said, "Nice?"

"Oh my God," he said in a whisper. "So nice! So much more than I had ever imagined. Jenny, you're so sweet to do this for me."

"You are so sweet to do this with me," I said. "Thank you for giving me this, you beautiful, sweet, gorgeous man!"

At that point, we were done with words. While this may have been his first time with a woman, the male body is born knowing what to do when it gets here. He began thrusting, slowly at first, only little movements. But as he quickly gained confidence, he began stroking in and out of me with the full length of his cock. As he got used to that, he started reading the signs of my body, slowing when I was getting too near to coming, speeding back up when he had brought me back from the edge. He was leaning over me, supporting his weight with his arms. I took one of his hands and put it on my breast and he automatically began stroking it, and playing with my nipple. While he was doing that, I put my arms around his neck, and pulled his mouth down to my other breast, and he started playing with it with his tongue, giving it sloppy wet kisses. Sucking on my nipple and areolae, even nibbling, lightly, with his teeth. I was building to an orgasm, so I told him,

"Paul, listen, baby. I'm about to come- NO! Don't stop! That's what I wanted to tell you: women can come, and keep on fucking. You're going to feel me pulsing all around your cock, I'm going to be making noises, and faces, and groaning, but it's all good, do you understand? So please, don't stop... oh, oh my God... here I go lover. Just keep doing what you're doing, please?"

He did, and I was over the edge falling into a deep, deep orgasm. I squirted, and suddenly there was fluid all over us. Paul had stopped and pulled out, thinking something was wrong. But everyone in the room was cheering for him, for us. Dave came over and said, "Way to go!"

"What happened?" Paul asked.

"You made it so good for her, she "squirted," it's a part of the female orgasm, and it doesn't always happen. It means you really made it good for her! Now, get back in there, buddy. She's not done yet. Also, that may happen again. Don't pull out, it makes it feel even better for her if you stay in. From now on, don't pull out unless she pushes you away. Got it?"

At this point Paul didn't need much encouragement, and he plunged fully back inside me all in one motion, this time. "I can feel her quivering, inside," he said.

"Do you like it?" Nadine asked.

"I do. I do!" He started thrusting again, filling my body with waves of pleasure.

"Jenny, you're ok, right?"

"I am more than ok, Paul, I am on top of the world! You're doing so good, baby!"

"How much more of this can you take?"

"Basically, a woman can always go longer than the man. We'll be done when you come. And even then, when you do, please come inside me, and then stay inside me. I like to make it last, and especially this time, with you, is extra special to me, to us, baby."

"Ok," he said. "You really are the most wonderful woman, ever, Jenny."

That pushed me right back over the cliff into another orgasm, and another uncontrolled squirt. But this time Paul knew what to expect, and stayed inside me, and I nearly lost my mind to the ecstasy of it! Again, everyone cheered when they saw me squirt.

I think I had three more orgasms. I don't remember if I squirted during those, I was so lost in ecstasy by that point. Suddenly, though, Paul's cock felt larger inside me, and it began to pulse and throb, and then he was filling my pussy with his seed. I felt it splash inside me, hot and wet. I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold him there, and waited as long we could, before his cock grew flaccid.

His arms were shaking, having supported his weight for so long. I said,

"Paul, just lie on top of me. I want to feel your weight on my body."

He did, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, "Paul, I love you. You were wonderful. Thank you for this."

Having been well and truly fucked, I fell asleep, with Paul still on top of me.

I awoke sometime around 10:30PM, to find Nadine cuddled up against me.

"I thought you said you loved me," she said. "But the very first time we get three gay guys and one bisexual one in here, you're turning them all straight and forgetting all about poor little old me!"

"Oh, Nadine, no man could ever take your place in my heart, don't you know that?"

"It's not your heart I'm worried about. I'm worried about them taking my place in your body and leaving nothing left over me."

"It could be a hundred men, there'd still be room for you, my lady love. Always."

"So, the boys all went into a room by themselves, after they were done with you. You should have seen Paul, prancing around like a stallion, baby! Like he hung the moon!" We both laughed at that. "They fucked like crazy for forty-five minutes, then they started watching football!"

"And my poor Andy," she said. "After you got him off, he wept like a baby in my arms for twenty minutes, he couldn't even talk. You really moved him, lover. He was sobbing."

"Are you ok with that? I didn't even think to ask you about it-"

"Shush. If you tell a girl she's going to get raped all night long, you can't blame her for acting like she's going to get raped all night long."

"And in the future? Because I think I'd like to try fucking him. At least once. I don't know if I could take him, though."

"Fine with me, baby. And there's tomorrow morning to work that in. Or any other time you might want to try. And you'll be surprised. You can take him. You know he hasn't been with a woman since he came out, until last night? But watching you get fucked turned him on, and the next thing I know he's shoving that baseball bat in our mouths, coming, and weeping like a baby. And it was you who brought that out in him."

"Thank you for all of this," I said. "It was dreadful, terrifying, thrilling, and, and, something I really needed..." And then I was crying, and Nadine was soothing me.

"I'm glad I was able to help you through this, lover," she said. "Thank you. My hope was that doing it this way would make it easier for you, tough as it was, than it was for Andy, Mike, and me. You know that at one point those boys felt so bad they were planning to commit suicide? And I was mad enough to kill them. This wasn't easy for you, but it was better than we had it. But I can't help but think it worked mostly because of you. You're special, Jenny. You're wonderful."

"Thank you. Where do we go, from here? I love you, now, and I always will. My body aches for you just as much as it ever has for any man. And when I please you, I feel like I'm on top of the world."

"Now? We figure it all out together. But without fear of what we are, without shame for what we want, and no more lies. To ourselves or each other. Now go to sleep, lover."

And I did.

###

I was awakened by Paul's hand, gently shaking my shoulder. "Hey, beautiful, good morning. Anything I can get you?"

I threw the covers off me, and stretched for him, spreading my legs, and arching my back. I saw his eyes on my body and I felt the stirring in my loins.

"You're dressed," I accused him.

"Well, yes, lover."

"Well," I reached down and stroked my pussy. His eyes followed and he watched. "The first thing you can do for me, my new love, is get these clothes off and get in here with me!"

His face split in a wide grin, and he said, "Your wish is my command!" He stood up and his clothes began flying off him. As his underwear were pulled down, I saw he was at full attention.

"Come here, lover boy, and let me give that cock some oral loving. We'll see where it goes from there."

He stepped up to me, and I spit in my hand, grabbed his cock, and started stroking it. His eyes closed in bliss as my mouth took his cock in, and I started stroking the opening of it with my tongue while sucking hard on him. His hands fell to my face and hair, gently, tenderly stroking me. I had never known a man to be so gentle, and tender, as Paul. If it was because he was gay, then it's a wonder most gay guys didn't have harems of women waiting on their every whim! I took him into my mouth until my lips were pressed against his belly, and just held him there, like that.

Soon enough, though, my throat began to spasm, and I was gagging, coating his cock in my overflowing saliva.

I looked up at him, and asked, "Would you like to fuck me, again?"

"Oh, yes, please!" he said.

"Ok. Only this time, I want you to fuck me from behind, doggystyle, ok? It's not domination, if I'm asking you for it. It's actually the way it feels best, for most girls."

"There's so much about girls I never knew," he said.

Rolling over on my stomach, then getting up on all fours to present my ass to him, I said, "Well, darling, you're learning very quickly!"

He lined up on me, and again, rubbed my slit with the head of his cock, and entered me.

"Wow. The... view from back here is really nice," he said. I felt his hands stroke my back and ass, then down my legs, then back up again, as he started gently fucking me.

"You... are... so sweet... how you touch me, Paul."

"Thank you," he said.

Nadine came in the room, saw us, then called out behind her, "Yeah. They've already started without us!"

Mike, Andy, and Dave came in. Andy said, "Damn dude, you get a little taste of what you've been missing, all of a sudden there's no holding you back!"

Sadly, it didn't take Paul long to come. "I was really excited about doing this again," he said, "I couldn't stop thinking about it all night long. Sorry it was so quick."

I sat up on my knees, pulled him to me and kissed him, long and deep. "You can make it up to me, sport," I said.

1...345678