All Comments on 'Used and Abused by a MILF'

by OtherAccountOfMind

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see it's your first story and all I can say is .... Meh. Unrealistic and boring. I gave you a 2 for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just went it was starting to get good, it went to crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like it I red the comment of the person.who said they didn’t like it even though it’s your first. I think the opposite it’s pretty good so keep going it would be interesting to see if you could carry this story on a bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you show promise. Disregard the "unrealistic" and the "it went to crap." One, some men get turned on by being the sub/being bound. And tons of the stories on here are unrealistic, so what the hell ever. You built the characters well and the action was fun, albeit short.

Your grammar and spelling are good for the most part. Watch the then/than. Honestly, there are way too many stories on here that i just turn off because the spelling and grammar are so bad, i can't get into the scene.

Keep up the writing. You'll find that you're improving. And just remember that you can't please everyone.

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 3 years ago

Frankly I loved it. Please expand and develop this! Great start,!

clackormanclackormanabout 3 years ago

You had a good story line going, but I quit reading half way through. When writing a story, decide if you are going to tell the story as if it already happened (past tense), or if it is happing now (present tense). You switched back and forth throughout the first half of the story and rather than being able to concentrate on the story line, all I could do was think about how bad the writing was.

Please don’t get me wrong. You have the ability to be a good writer. You just need to learn how to put the story to paper. You would benefit greatly from asking for some editing advice from the large number of volunteers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep the danger of being caught in play

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Hot As Hell

Very impressive writing and being you first makes it so much more impressive. The whole build up had me climbing the walls for more. Please don't stop writing.

Hank60Hank60about 3 years ago

Fabulous! First story, well done my friend and don't stop! This reader will be looking for more.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

I found the content to greatly interesting. The presentation needs help, though. While not my story, this should be told in the recent past tense, not the present. Close attention to the presentation can help your readers with the necessary suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonder if her friends will get involved??

OtherAccountOfMindOtherAccountOfMindabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the great feedback, it's good to know what I need to improve on so please keep the crits coming - I really do appreciate it!

mickg4134mickg4134about 3 years ago

A very true realistic scenario with such explicit detail... a true work in progress... Thank you for an excellent story...

Mick

Mobile49Mobile49about 3 years ago
A First Story? Wow!

Great first story. Can’t wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great stuff!! Loved the cunnulingus part!

CornixCornixalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable and enticing. I am very interested to see where this goes.

Yes there are some presentation issues but those will work themselves out. I suggest read the story, fully, before posting and you'll see if it flows.

Loved the Femdom flavour.

Please continue and I look forward greatly to your future submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad first story but here where it missed the mark for me. I hate how the writers here usually drop description of measurements, but a little description of how her body is would be nice. That wasn't my biggest problem though, maybe it not being so realistic. Like a married woman should be a little bit more the reluctant. Save the tied and bound for the second sex act. Nobody cheats for thw first time and is so abrupt about it. Start fresh with your next story and don't continue this one. I personally hate continued stories that already sounds complete

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyalmost 3 years ago

That was amazing! I love the way you portrayed her!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

Lots of good advice prior to mine. GREAT storyline! I love the femdom and the age difference. As this ended, it was quite disappointing. I was fully expecting her to force him eat her cream pie! That would have solidified her FemDom position over him.

I envision her also fucking other men and coming back to him a thorough cleaning after each one… but you’re not writing my story.

Please heed the prior suggestions and yes , the then/than drives me nuts! Totally distracting. Get a free editor from Literotica.

Keep writing. I’m really into femdom. You are welcome to read my stories to see what turns on a submissive cuckold like me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Too many mistakes.

Mark became David. Know who your characters are and stick to them.

Don't mix past tense with present tense.

Grammar was all over the place.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Other than the cheating aspect I thought it was a good story. So I gave it a five star rating!

johjenkins_001johjenkins_00112 months ago

I've seen some of the other comments and while I agree grammar and continuity are important, they are technical issues that can be fixed relatively easily by a good edit. The story line and the storytelling, however, are spectacular and those skills are far harder to get. Well done. Great story!

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy10 months ago

👏👏👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous