Used and Abused by a MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes closed, all I could focus on were how amazing her lips felt. Her tongue probing down my throat was also a feeling I'll never forget. We were focused on nothing but sucking face while in that grove. We soon started to really go at it. Tugging each other's hair, grabbing the other's waist, my hand even reached down towards her ass, but she knocked my hand away.

"Oh no no no, not yet Ellis. You don't get that yet. I only get you." She then went right back to kissing me. I was taken aback by her slight dominance. I never thought she was a pushover, but I didn't expect to be told what to do either. While thinking about this, she pushed me down onto the bench. I sat on it and she straddled me, continuing to go at it with me.

"You know..." she muffled between kisses "I've been waiting to get my hands on you ever since you went to college." I moaned at the thought of her wanting me. "When you went away, I was jealous..." She then stuck her tongue deep in my throat and I moaned back out. Fuck me this woman was incredible. "I was jealous..." another kiss "of all the girls that would get to enjoy you and your handsome body." She rubbed her hands down my chest as she said that.

"It's not fair..." she licked the side of my neck. My head fell back. She grabbed it, pulled it back forward, and planted another sloppy kiss on my welcoming mouth. "It's not fair, that those young girls get to have you..." she kissed me again "while I'm stuck in a sexless marriage to a fucking gardener!" She tugged on my hair and stared into my eyes.

"No, I've had enough. I'm going to find what I want. I'm going to take what I want. I'm going to use what I want. And I want you Ellis."

"Oh fuck" I cried out. Abruptly, she got off me. I looked at her in surprise. She lunged towards me and grabbed my wrist. "Let's go." She forcefully pulled me with her, and she led me inside the house.

"Let me see your handsome body. Strip." She demanded.

"Here?" I defensively ask. We were still in the kitchen.

"Do it now." She insisted. I relented and start to renounce the clothing on me. She lets out a little moan as I peel off my shirt. I throw off my shoes and work my pants down until I'm just in my underwear. I look at her and teasingly pretend to slide down my underwear a couple of times before she has enough and pushes me against the wall. She stares at me the entire time as she bends down and yanks off my underwear.

While down there, she openly gawks at my newly freed dick. I look down nervously. She is smiling and then looks up "I like what you have here, I'm going to put it to good use"

"How so?"

"You'll figure it out as we go along...oh, and take this" She reached into my pocket and handed me my phone. "Tell your parents you won't be home tonight. I have some plans for you tonight." Holy fuck, I don't know what it was but I wanted it. I call my parents and tell them I'll be at the fire station tonight. I volunteer, and sometimes spend the night there.

As I'm calling them, Cecilia begins to slowly pump my cock. I let a few small moans escape while on the phone but manage to stifle most of them. I finish talking and hang up. Cecilia then gets up and grabs me by my now hard dick. "Time to play big boy." She starts to tug me by my dick, leading me upstairs. I am entranced by her touch.

She continues to guide me into the master bedroom. We get in and she pushes me onto the bed. I lay back and watch her start to undress before she pauses. She looks at me with a smile on her face and with an idea in her head. "Want to see me naked Ellis?"

"Yes..." I hungrily replied.

"Beg for it." She was gonna play this game huh? Well fuck, I've been kind of enjoying it so far. I'll keep going.

"Cecilia, please strip for me...please..." I begged

"You want to see my tits don't you..." she crawled towards me.

"Yes...I do...please...!" I begged even more

"You want to see my pussy too, I imagine..." her hand began to play with my cock

"Please Cecilia..." I was so desperate for her body

"I don't think you're begging enough, Ellis." She pulled back.

"Cecilia please!" I desperately begged. She looked at me and bit her lip.

"Do you trust me?" she suddenly asked "Absolutely"

"Wait here." She left the room, and I was left naked on the bed by myself. I looked around while she was out. I could see pictures of Mark and her together. I small tang of guilt flashed through my mind when I looked at them, but it was replaced by a rush of dopamine when Cecilia returned. In her hand she held what looked like a bunch of scarves.

"Ellis." She started "I told you, I'm going to use you. It's time for you to submit to me." She moved on the bed with me. "Give me your hands." I trusted her and so put forth my hands. She put them through a handcuff knot she had made and then pushed me back down.

"Spread your legs." She demanded. I happily complied. She tied my ankles up with the scarf and attached the other ends to the bottom bed posts. I was immobile. I could sit up if I wanted, but I imagine Cecilia would throw me back down. I was hers. There was nothing I could do. We both knew it.

Only now did she strip off her clothes. She left her bra on and when I asked if I could see her tits, she looked angrily at me and moved onto me. She grabbed my neck, squeezing hard. "I'll show you my tits when I damn well please." My cock lurched at the comment. She could feel it hit her ass. Fuck. She knows I like this.

She looked behind and smiled. "Oh you enjoy this don't you Ellis?" I timidly nodded my head and turned my head away, slightly embarrassed. She grabbed my head and forced me to look at her. "I plan on enjoying you Ellis, so it's time you get to work." She gave me a long kiss on the mouth and then scooted farther up my body.

Soon, her dripping pussy hovered over my face. "I've been waiting for this for too long Ellis..." she said as she lowered herself onto me. My heart was racing, and my cock was throbbing. I could feel the wetness hit my face; I could feel her soft lips rub my mouth. I flicked my tongue out, she let out a gasp. She grabbed my hair and yelled from above "Pleasure me Ellis!"

I was more than happy too. I eagerly licked at her most vulnerable parts, eliciting plenty of moans, gasps and a few shrieks. I worked my tongue around in every way I could imagine, trying desperately to please the woman on top of me. I lapped at her clit and probed as far inside of her as I could reach. After a few minutes, she began to move her hips and ride my face. Fuck me, this was incredible.

A few more minutes went by with me franticly trying to balance eating Cecilia out and getting enough air into my lungs. Then, I could hear her begin to moan louder and louder, her hips rock faster and faster, her hands hold tighter and tighter. She was close. I picked up my pace. She moaned louder. And soon, a loud scream. Her hips violently fucked my face and her legs squeezed my head.

Moments later, she calmed down and collapsed next to me. My face was soaked wet. I was covered in her juice, shiny and sticky. Cecilia looked at me, heaving for air. "You really...know how..." more breaths "to go down on a woman." I thanked her for the compliment and asked if she could towel off my face. She giggled.

"No...I like your cute face like that...seeing you coated with my juices." She admitted. Well fuck, alright then. Have it your way. There was a more pressing matter, however. My cock was throbbing and I desperately needed release. I moaned a little bit while looking at Cecilia, she raised her eyebrow and I gestured down my body. She turned towards my cock and let out a gasp.

"Jesus, someone is excited!" She closed the distance to my cock, grabbing it and examining it. Precum dripped out from me. She rubbed her thumb over my slit and spread the precum around my head, gaining more moans from me.

"Maybe I should repay you for what you did to me..."

"Oh god yes, please Cecilia..." I sighed back. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the moment, but suddenly I felt a warmness encompass my cock. My eyes shot open. I could see Cecilia's mouth wrapped completely around my cock, her hair pushed behind her, her brown eyes staring right at me. I unabashedly let out a large moan.

"Yeah, I know you fucking like that" she teased me

"I love it..." I croaked back.

Her head bobbed up and down on me for what seemed like ages and I could soon feel the tightness in my balls. I was close. I start to moan louder and louder and I'm so close.

And then she stops.

I look at her, terror in my eyes. She is just smiling at me and then she let out that damn giggle, followed by a lip bite that made me want to grab her. I instinctually reach forward with my bound hands, but she throws them back behind my head. She wags her finger no and then crawls up to me. She straddles me, her tiny body somehow looking so powerful over my larger frame.

She stares deeply into my eyes and grabs my neck, squeezing hard again. She is choking me. I love it.

"Do you want me to fuck you Ellis?"

"Yesssss....." I wheeze out, a noticeable lack of air failing to reach my lungs

"Good. I want to fuck you too." She finally stripped off her bra, throwing the unneeded clothing off the bed. Her tits sag ever so slightly, and they look incredible.

"Cecilia...."

"I'm going to make you mine Ellis." She took hold of my dick

"Make me yours..." I pleaded

"I'm going to make you my personal little bitch." She lowered down ever so slightly

"I'm your bitch..." I moaned out

"My own whore, to do what I want with." She lowered even more.

"I'm your whore Cecilia, your whore..." I was sure talking like one.

"I'm going to use and abuse you, until you're begging me to stop." She touched my dick to her outer entrance. I could feel the wetness.

"Use me however you want..." I was hopelessly desperate for her. I needed her. I needed her to take me, hard.

"Time to get broken in by a real woman, Ellis." She begins to push down on my cock and I let out a loud groan. I'm ready to get broken in.

A few agonizingly long moments later, she rests on my pelvis. She's completely wrapped around me. I'm craving the feeling and don't want her to leave, yet she does. She raises herself slowly up and I whimper, wanting her to come back. She bites her lip and then suddenly slams down on me. I moan loud.

What follows next is nothing short of pure sex. Cecilia begins to rhythmically bounce on me causing me to continually groan and submit to whatever she wanted me to do. When she asked if I was a bitch, I groaned and said yes. When she asked if I liked her fucking me, I said yes. When she asked if I was a whore, I gasped and said yes. I loved every second of it.

She rocked her hips and grinded herself down on me. She looked amazing, her small, mature body contrasted against my larger, younger body. Periodically her hands would come down on my neck and she would choke me. I loved this and moaned like a whore when she did making her giggle.

"God...I've been waiting for this -- " she stopped her constant bouncing and slowly lowered herself down on me making me whimper louder "- for too fucking long" God I was completely taken by this woman, I wanted nothing more then for her to ride me for the rest of eternity. But my balls had other ideas. I felt that familiar tightness again. I was close. "I'm close..." I managed to breathe out.

Cecilia ran her hands over my bare chest, lightly scratching me. She leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Yeah? Cum for me." She then licked my ear I shuddered and was even closer. "Fuck..." I groan out. She grabbed my head and looked deep into my eyes. "Cum for me you whore." I couldn't take it anymore.

I promptly exploded inside of her and screamed loudly, the pleasure making my eyes roll to the back of my head. The entire time, Cecilia continued her fast-paced riding; she was unrelenting. I'm not sure how many ropes of cum I shot in her, but it must have been a lot. Once I was done screaming, Cecilia slowed her riding and then finally came to a stop. She stared down at me as I breathed heavily for air.

We stared into each other's eyes, each looking deep into each other. She finally broke the silence, "How was that?" she asked with a smile on her face. I just closed my eyes and whispered out "Amazing..."

She slowly started moving again. I winced a little, still a bit sensitive. I was about to say something, but she choked me again. My mouth shot open, and another groan escaped me. She giggled.

"I'm not done with you yet."

12