Used and Abused Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slide under me girl and suck on my tits," Kelly said sounding breathless.

While waiting for Misty to slide under her Kelly covered each of her breasts with the pee from the floor. Arthur had to part his own legs to allow Misty to take up position under his auntie.

"Come on girl! Lick up your piss from my tits and suck my nipples," Kelly barked.

Arthur continued licking his aunt's arse and fucked her cunt faster with his finger, his thumb rubbing more firmly against her clit, "Oh Fuck Yes, Oooh yes Ooooh yes keep it there, Oh Fuck make me cum," Kelly cried out, losing herself to her impending climax...

Misty continued sucking on the older woman's left nipple and pinched the other between her thumb and finger while her body tensed and then shuddered. Arthur felt his aunties juices flood over his fingers while he flicked the tip of his tongue firmly against her arsehole, the smell of her natural scent even stronger in the air.

After a final shudder Kelly climbed off of Misty and laid down beside her to recover, the young girls urine feeling cold against her hot sweaty skin, "Now change places, I want to see you piss over his cock," she said breathlessly after her orgasm.

The young couple looked at each other, their expressions both excited and apprehensive with the new experience but neither had the slightest intention of disobeying the older woman's demands.

Kelly lifted herself up on her elbows to get a better view after Arthur had laid down beside her and Misty had straddled his legs on her knees, "That's it you dirty girl now piss over his cock and balls," she said still breathing heavily.

The scene was so erotic. Arthur examined his young friends naked firm body as she gently pulled her pussy lips apart and after a short pause began to pee. His penis which had softened a little quickly began to harden again as the stream of urine splashed down. It was soon twitching wildly as he enjoyed the sensation of the warm liquid soaking not only his cock but running down over his scrotum.

"Now sit on his face and let Arthur taste that dirty pissy little pussy," Kelly instructed when she saw the last few drops drip from between Misty's legs.

Following orders Misty walked on her knees towards Arthur's head and was quickly admonished, "Not that way, turn around so you can watch me," Kelly scolded.

While Misty stood up to turn herself around Arthur watched his auntie take up position, her intention obvious when she lowered her head towards his penis. The last thing he saw was her lovely full breasts swinging freely before his view was blocked by Misty as she lowered herself on to his face.

Simultaneously when his friends pussy lips touched his lips Arthur felt his aunties tongue lick up the length of his shaft. Misty wasn't only wet with pee her juices were flowing freely from her excitement. She tasted sweet, sweeter than his aunt and her natural scent mixed with her fresh pee was intoxicating.

Misty soon began to moan as Arthur slipped his tongue inside her. He had to concentrate on what he was doing because of the distraction of the incredible feeling of his aunt's tongue and lips exploring his cock and balls. The thought crossed his mind that she was licking up Misty's piss.

"Make her come Arthur, make her come all over your face," Kelly said, this time in a soft seductive tone.

Misty's moaning grew louder and she began rocking backwards and forwards so that Arthur's tongue licked all over her pussy lips and clitoris. Her juices smeared all over his cheeks, nose and lips.

Suddenly he was aware of his aunt changing position and despite Misty's groans could hear small splashing sounds as she moved around on the wet pissy floor. At first he thought she was taking his knob into her mouth but quickly realised that it was sliding up her sopping wet pussy.

He thought he was going to shoot his load when she sat down taking him deep inside and he probably would have done had she not stilled herself, letting out a soft cry of satisfaction as she enjoyed the feeling of her nephews cock buried deep inside her.

Misty's moans were suddenly muffled and Arthur could hear the two women sloppily kissing, although it didn't last long as Misty lost herself to her climax, "Oh Fuck, Oh God... YES," she cried out and her body tensed.

"That's it girl, make him taste your creamy cum," Kelly said.

Unbeknown to Arthur his aunt was pinching and tweaking the young girls nipples while he sucked hard on her clit until her orgasm subsided. The unique taste and smell of his friend was amazing...

"No!" Kelly shouted when she saw Misty about to move, "Stay there so he can smell your dirty little cunt while I fuck him."

Following orders Misty lowered herself back down onto Arthur's face. Before his view was blocked he caught a glimpse of his auntie wetting her hands with pee from the floor and smearing it over her bare breasts. With his cock throbbing inside her Arthur was more than happy to have his friends dripping pussy back on his face while his aunt began slowly fucking him.

Lifting herself up until Arthur's bulging knob was between her protruding pussy lips Kelly paused for a just a second before sitting down quickly and firmly enveloping the entire length. She let out a satisfied sigh of pleasure and quickly repeated the process.

Concentrating on his own impending climax Arthur wasn't able to pleasure Misty how he would have wished but it didn't seem to matter. She was pleasuring herself by rocking backwards and forwards, wiping her pussy lips, clitoris and anus over Arthur's lips and nose.

When Kelly began gently squeezing her nephews balls with her wet hand Arthur shot another load deep inside his auntie. He would have cried out load with satisfaction but Misty's thick creamy cum was filling his mouth as she came a second time.

"Oh fuck yes... lovely hot spunk... Oh God Yes, Oh, Oh Oh," Kelly cried out as she lost herself in an intense orgasm...

They all fell silent while enjoying the aftermath of pleasure. The only noise coming from knees and feet squelching in the pee that covered the floor as his auntie rocked very gently backwards and forwards with her nephews cock still hard inside her. Misty too was still wiping her cunt over Arthur's face but now just gently.

"Right, off with the both of you, I need to clean this mess up," Kelly suddenly said breaking the silence.

Misty climbed from Arthur's face allowing him to breath freely again. He felt the cool air on his wet face, wet with piss and cum. His cock and balls were also soaking wet with a mixture of his aunties juices, spunk and his friends urine as she dismounted, letting his softening cock slide out of her cunt.

"NO! Leave those," Kelly almost shouted when she saw Misty reaching for her white pee soaked panties.

Arthur looked at his friend as he lifted himself from the floor. Misty was soaked pretty much from head to toe. Even her hair looked damp as she reached for her bra. It didn't seem right to let her go home in such a state.

"Would you like to clean up in the bathroom before you go?" Arthur felt compelled to offer.

"She'll be fine Arthur," Kelly said sternly.

Misty gave Arthur a smile to assure him she was okay. Pulling her coat on over her near naked body she made her way to the front door to recover her shoes.

"I'll let you know when I need you again," Kelly said.

Giving Arthur a final smile Misty let herself out...


12