Used by Backpacking Frat Bros Pt. 04

Story Info
Patrick has an eye-opening experience.
2.5k words
4.74
7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Nick and Josh heard the flap to their tent unzip. Surprised, they turned to see Josh staring directly in at them.

"Looks like you two were having fun," said Josh with a wide grin. With Patrick's cum-coated cock exposed and the cum stains on Nick's sleeping bag, there was no hiding what they had done.

Josh had woken up a few minutes prior, to the sound of deep grunts coming from the frat bro's tent. At first, he thought that Nick and Patrick had gotten into a fight. They had both fucked him last night, and he had no idea how that could play out. But soon, he heard the telltale sound of skin clapping, which made him realize someone was getting fucked. Wearing only his cum-stained boxer briefs, he quietly unzipped his tent, tiptoed out, and loitered near the other tent so he could hear them more clearly. He realized Patrick was fucking Nick from the sounds of Nick cumming, leaving Josh horny and curious as to how this came about.

Luckily, he didn't need to wait long: After they finished, he knew he wanted to tease them for fucking each other. So he, as nonchalantly as possible, unzipped their tent and took in scene.

Patrick was lying naked on top of his sleeping bag, his muscular, hairy body in complete view. With his hands behind his head, his hairy, sweaty pits were perfectly visible, while his cum-coated cock was still half-hard. Nick was lying ass up, with his hole half-gaped and dripping cum. Both his ass and lower back were red, presumably from Patrick manhandling him. The tent reeked of cum and sweat, like two horny young men after days in the woods.

"Looks like you two were having fun," said Josh with a wide grin. "How did this happen?"

"Ask Patrick," Nick said, laughing. "I couldn't have stopped his horny ass if I tried!"

Patrick smiled, still in a post-nut bliss. "I heard you two fucked again last night, and needed some action myself, bro!"

Josh was pleased that Patrick had called him "bro," even if he probably called everyone that. "So what'd you think, Nick? Like getting fucked?"

"Oh man, that shit felt good," Nick started. He flipped over onto his back, making his hairless torso, still semi-hard dick, and tattooed legs perfectly visible. "I don't know if I've ever cum that hard."

"Yeah it's pretty great," said Josh, pleased to know a straight guy was able to experience the pleasure of prostate stimulation.

"You next, bro?" Nick asked, turning to Patrick.

"Oh hell no," said Patrick, a little too defensively to be convincing. "I'm not gay, dude! No offense, Josh," he quickly added, to which Josh shrugged casually.

"Calm down, bro. I was just fucking with you," said Nick. His wide smile was contagious, and soon all three men were in good spirits.

"Okay, okay," replied Patrick, now less defensive. "Let's go get in the lake. I need to get all this jizz off my dick."

Soon after, all three men were skinny dipping beside their campsite. After all the sexual activity between them, Josh felt no awkwardness being nude in their presence. Of course, he was half-hard the entire time. He couldn't help but get excited every time he admired their muscled torsos, glimpsed their sizable cocks and asses, or got even the faintest whiff of their natural musk.

"So what's our plan for today?" Patrick asked Nick. "I know we meant to hike for a few more miles, but it's already getting kind of late in the morning and we haven't even had coffee yet."

"I mean, I could use a rest day, bro," Nick replied. "We can just hike extra hard tomorrow to make up for it."

"Dope," said Patrick. Turning to Josh, he asked, "What about you? I know you were gonna finish up your trip today, but you should feel free to hang out here with us if you want."

Josh thought Patrick seemed genuine in his offer, and he desperately wanted to see where the day would take them. "Sure," he responded, trying to contain his excitement. "I wouldn't mind another day out here in the woods." In reality, he wanted to see if the guys would get horny enough to get into some more trouble.

"Then it's decided," said Nick. "Let's go make some coffee," he added as he started to get out of the water.

Once back on the beach, Nick and Patrick didn't grab their towels, but remained in the buff to let the sun dry their tanned skin. Josh, knowing he wouldn't be able to control his erection, threw on a pair of athletic shorts to cover up. They huddled around the empty fire pit as Nick began to make coffee on his camp stove.

"Damn, it's been crazy since you showed up, Josh," Nick said, almost reminiscing.

"No joke," Patrick added with a laugh. "Haven't cum so much in a while."

"You're telling me, bro! This morning was something else!" Nick seemed to have no shame at this point.

Josh decided not to keep quiet: "So what was better, fucking or getting fucked?"

Nick thought about it for a moment. "I mean, both times last night were pretty great, dude. I love a tight ass like yours," he said fondly. "But if I'm being real, getting fucked by Patrick this morning was better. I was pretty scared at first, but it was awesome."

"Damn, bro," said Patrick. "I didn't realize you'd be so thirsty for my dick!"

All three men laughed in response.

"You don't even know what you're missing," Nick replied in earnest. "When we get home, I need to find a chick who'll put a finger up there or something." Nick was now half-hard, and making no attempt to hide it.

Patrick seemed surprised by his friend's candor, and not sure what to make of the admission. "Shit, I just fucked you because I needed to get off, man. I didn't realize I'd wake up your gay side," he said with a joking tone.

"Look who's talking, bro," Nick retorted. "You've fucked two dudes in the last 24 hours!"

Patrick laughed, nodding in agreement. "So when we get home, are you gonna keep begging me to fuck you or something?" Although Patrick asked this question as a joke to his buddy, Josh sensed a certain curiosity in his voice. It was clear that Patrick had loved fucking Nick's ass, even if he wouldn't directly admit that.

"Nah bro, you'll be off the hook," Nick replied with a smile. "But come to think of it, I don't know what I'll do. Josh, any ideas?"

"Sometimes I use a dildo while I jerk off," Josh replied. "You can even order them online, so no one has to know."

"Bro, you're obsessed on getting ass-fucked!" Patrick said to Nick, still shocked. "It was really that good?" Patrick was now becoming hard from all the sex talk.

"Yeah man, it was that good," said Nick, now openly stroking his cock in broad daylight. "You gotta try it."

Patrick shifted around, nervous but still intrigued. "I don't know," he replied. "I don't want it getting out that I got fucked by a dude."

"Bro, who would fucking tell?" asked Nick. "We're already keeping a shit ton of secrets, so what's another? You'll never get another chance like this."

Patrick seemed to ponder the proposition as he gently tugged at his still rock-solid dick. He was beginning to sweat in the summer heat, his skin glistening and wetting his substantial body hair.

Nick continued to try and convince his buddy. "Bro, you fucked me earlier, so you'd just be returning the favor. Plus you'll have the best orgasm of your fucking life, swear to god."

"Won't it hurt?" Patrick was inching towards a yes, but he wasn't there yet.

"I took your cock, dude, and it didn't hurt after a few seconds," Nick encouraged. "And we both know that I'm a bit smaller, so you'll be good, man."

Patrick sized up his buddy's cock one more time before answering. "Okay, man, I'll give it a chance." After agreeing, it immediately seemed like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

"Why don't you get Josh to suck you off a bit to relax?" Nick suggested, before turning directly to Josh across the fire pit. "We all know you want to, bro!"

Josh turned bright red in embarrassment, but there was no hiding. He had been staring at the two frat stars beefy bodies and big cocks all morning, and had a pitched tent in his own shorts. Standing up, he walked over to Patrick and got down on his knees in front of him. With Patrick sitting on a log around the campfire, he was nearly at eye level with his dick.

"Suck my big cock," Patrick commanded.

Josh needed no encouragement. He grabbed the shaft of Patrick's dick and lowered his lips onto the tip. Despite them rinsing off in the lake that morning, he could still smell the sweat, ass, and cum on Patrick's manhood from the last 24 hours. It was intoxicating, and made Josh extra enthusiastic as he began to suck off the bulky frat bro in front of him.

"Damn, Josh loves your dick, bro," said Nick from a few feet away. He was jerking off himself, watching his buddy and Josh.

Josh placed his hand on Patrick's hairy chest, feeling his bulking muscles before tracing his hand down Patrick's body. Eventually, he massaged Patrick's hairy balls and felt his taint, which made Patrick audibly moan. Soon, Patrick had grabbed the back of Josh's head and was gently thrusting into his mouth.

"Take off those shorts, bro," Patrick commanded. "I want to see that big ass."

As Patrick continued to pump into Josh's face, he lowered his shorts to his knees. With new access to his cock, he began to lightly jerk off, being careful not to cum too early. Patrick, on the other hand, used his spare hand to palm Josh's ass.

"Don't get too excited, bro," said Nick with a smile. "We haven't gotten to the main event yet!" He walked over to his buddy and sat down on the log next to him, wrapping his arm around Patrick's shoulder. Josh, still on his knees, stared up at the two of them, admiring their close bond.

"How are we gonna do this?" asked Patrick. He released Josh from his dick, allowing him to give advice.

"I'd say to get on your knees, and let Nick go behind you," Josh suggested. "Easiest access that way."

"Doggystyle, bro!" Nick said enthusiastically. He stood and waited for Patrick to move into position.

"Fine," said Patrick. "But you gotta keep sucking me off," he told Josh. In an instant, Josh was lying down on his back with Patrick straddling his face. Josh watched as Nick moved into position behind Patrick, which meant straddling Josh's legs too. He now had two straight bros on top of him, which couldn't have made him happier.

"Go easy on me," Patrick told Nick seriously.

"No worries," Nick replied as he spit on his dick. "Pull apart your ass, bro."

Patrick did as he was told, spreading his ass cheeks.

"You're fucking hairy," said Nick with a smile, now pressing his cock against Patrick.

"Cuz I'm a fucking man, unlike your bitch ass," Patrick teased back.

Nick laughed before grabbing Patrick's hips. "You're the bitch now, bro," he grunted as he pressed his cock inside Patrick.

Patrick tensed up as he took his first dick. "Oh fuck," he groaned.

Josh could see both men's faces as Nick bottomed out in his friend's virgin ass. Patrick was pained at first, but soon relaxed into the euphoria. Nick, on the other hand, was clearly loving the chance to fuck another ass, and show his buddy that his dick wasn't that small after all.

"Get it now, bro?" Nick asked as he began to thrust in and out.

"Yeah man," Patrick said with a smile, turning back to look at Nick directly. "That's crazy."

Josh was now stroking his cock beneath them, watching Nick's dick as it entered and exited Patrick's hairy hole. Patrick was quickly able to relax enough that Nick slid in and out of him easily. It was incredible watching these two men fuck each other from such a close vantage point.

"Having fun down there?" Patrick asked Josh. "Keep sucking me." He grabbed Josh's head up and pressed it into his groin. Soon, Patrick's dick was ramming into the back of Josh's throat from the force of Nick's thrusts. He did his best not to gag, but couldn't stop himself.

"That's it," Nick encouraged. "Play with my hole, Josh," he commanded, giving Josh his second assignment.

As Josh continued to take Patrick's cock in his mouth and stroke his own dick with his right hand, he reached up from under Nick and pressed his middle finger against his asshole. Nick's muscly cheeks pressed firm against Josh's hand with each thrust inside Patrick.

Josh was in heaven, getting face fucked by a frat bro while fingering another. From below, he could see their thick body hair, sweating pits, and pulsing cocks, while hearing their deep grunts of pleasure. He knew he couldn't hold back his orgasm, and soon felt his cock erupt. With a cock still filling his mouth, he choked out a moan as cum sprayed onto his chest and abs.

"Bro, Josh is cumming," said Patrick. "That little bitch clearly loves our cocks!"

"Who wouldn't," said Nick. "Use that cum to play with my hole," he told Josh.

Josh didn't think twice about it, scooping up his load with two fingers and using it as lube on Nick's ass. He now had two fingers fully inside Nick, who was moaning loudly in the hot summer air.

"That's it, bro," said Nick in relief.

"Oh man, I think I'm close," said Patrick. In an attempt to keep going, he kept his cock rammed down the back of Josh's throat, which made him choke loudly.

"Me too, bro," said Nick, ramping up the speed of his thrusts.

"Fuck, dude," said Patrick, his voice getting louder and deeper as his orgasm built. "Don't stop!" he begged his friend. "Don't fucking stop!!"

Suddenly, Patrick's cock unleashed into Josh's mouth the biggest torrent of cum he'd ever taken. Rope after rope of hot, salty jizz rushed down his throat, almost making him feel like he was drowning.

"Fuck!!" Nick shouted as he came himself, flooding Patrick's hairy ass with his load. Josh felt Nick's asshole clench as he orgasmed. Soon, cum was leaking out of Patrick and onto Josh's chest, where it mixed in with Josh's still-wet cum from earlier.

When everyone was completely emptied, they collapsed on the ground in a heap of sweat and hormones. Josh was getting hard again under the weight of their musky bodies.

"So did your first time live up to the hype?" Josh asked Patrick.

"Hell yeah, bro," Patrick replied in his deep voice. "I've never cum that hard."

Nick smiled, happy to have pushed his friend. "Glad you liked it, man."

Finally, the three men stood up, letting wads of cum roll off their bodies and onto the dirt beneath them.

"Seems like we gotta rinse off again," Patrick suggested with a laugh.

"Let's do it," said Nick. They ran into the lake once more, enjoying the cool water on their sweating skin.