Used by Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Lizzie and Daddy are settling into their new arrangement.
2.4k words
4.46
62.8k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzie, I'm going to go stay at grandma's for a month this summer. She is going to buy me some new school clothes for my senior year!" my little sister exclaimed as she was entering my room still wrapped in a towel from her shower.

I watched as she rummaged through my closet for her favorite top that I own. I wanted to tell her right then that once she turned 18 in just 6 short months, she would be in for the surprise of her life. But I held my tongue because Daddy told me it needs to be revealed on her birthday or she may get cold feet. She found the shirt she was looking for and yelled over her shoulder on her way out, "Thanks for the top!"

I could tell she was excited about her last day of her junior year and about spending a month with our grandparents. They did everything they could to stay in our lives after Mom passed years ago. That included spoiling us every chance they got. But I was looking forward to the spoiling I would receive with Lexie out of the house for a month.

Two weeks passed, and it was time for Lexie to leave. Daddy and I drove her to the airport, tearfully waving goodbye as she went past the point we could enter without a ticket. I could feel Daddy's grip around my shoulder tighten with excitement a little. With Lexie being out of school for the last two weeks, we hadn't had any alone time together at all. And we were both craving this time where I could truly be at Daddy's beck and call 24/7.

We rushed home only for Daddy's phone to ring as soon as we pulled into the driveway. He was being called in to work. "Go inside, eat something, and be naked in my bed when I get back. I won't be longer than two hours. Do you understand?" Daddy had a very determined look on his face, so I knew he meant business.

"Yes, Daddy. Please hurry. I need your fat cock in my pussy now," I emphasized my point by brushed my hand across his already growing cock. He nodded, and I hopped out of the car and went inside.

I could feel how wet my pussy was when I sat down to eat my sandwich. I couldn't help but grind against the chair a little. I knew Daddy had a very strict rule that I only cum with him, so I resisted and quickly ate my sandwich. I then bounded up the stairs, stripped my clothes off, and climbed under the covers of Daddy's bed.

Not five minutes after I lay down, I heard Daddy's car in the driveway then his feet on the stairs. By the time he opened the door, he was half naked. Before I could say anything, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed and buried his face in my pussy. My body immediately responded to his tongue sliding my from clit to my asshole. Arching my back off the bed and shoving my fingers into his hair, I moaned for him to keep going, "Oh yes Daddy. Eat your little girl's pussy. You make me feel so good, Daddy. Yes just like that."

Before I knew it, Daddy was standing in front of me pushing his cock inside me. The stimulation was too much for me, and I came almost immediately, begging him to fuck me harder at the same time. Daddy smiled and began to slam into me. I took every stroke and wrapped my legs around his waist.

With his cock still inside me, he scooted me back and climbed completely on top of me and began to fuck me hard and deep. I could feel every inch of his cock as it pushed deeper and deeper inside me. Dragging my nails down his back, I screamed out in pleasure as another orgasm hit me.

"Yes, baby. Cum for Daddy just like that. Show me how much you love Daddy's cock in your sweet wet little pussy," Daddy whispered as what felt like an endless orgasm crashed over me. He then sat up and held my legs open as far as they could and fucked me even deeper.

I could tell he was close so I massaged his cock with my pussy, "Cum inside your baby girl, Daddy. Fill up my tight little pussy with all of your cum please Daddy." With that, he slammed into me for a final time as I felt four swaths of cum shoot off inside me. He then collapsed on top of me and stayed inside me, knowing how much I loved having him stay inside me until he couldn't anymore.

Kissing my shoulders and breasts, Daddy finally spoke, "I missed your tight little pussy, baby girl. Two weeks is far too long to go without tasting you or shoving my cock inside you." He rolled of of me and gathered me to his chest.

Laying there with my father's cum leaking out of my pussy, I was the happiest I had ever been. Especially knowing we had an entire month of this ahead of us. As if reading my mind, Daddy said, "This month you will finally get to truly be my free-use slut, Lizzie. Since your sister is gone and you are out of school for the summer, I expect that you will be available whenever."

I propped myself up on my elbow to see him better, "Of course, Daddy. I can't wait to take your cock every day anytime you want me. I'm yours completely."

Daddy pushed my hair behind my ear, "Good girl. I knew you would. You will have to make sure dinner is cooked every night. You will also start sleeping in my bed as long as your sister is gone. I want you naked anytime the maid is not here cleaning. You can do whatever you want all day as long as when you are home alone, you have on no clothes."

"I understand, Daddy. I want to make you feel good all the time. I'll do anything you want me to do," I looked at my father and saw my lover looking back at me. I knew I wanted to do whatever he said to please him. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed, "I'm going to make some dinner now. We both worked up an appetite."

**Two weeks later**

Halfway through our alone time together, I had been fucked in every room of the house and every inch of the backyard. It was a Saturday, and Daddy and I spent the entire day together. We went to the movies, went shopping, ate out for all three meals, and just had time together. In the car in the driveway before coming inside, Daddy said, "I have a surprise for your tonight, angel. I want you to go inside, get undressed, and go out back to the pool. Wait for me there."

I did exactly as I was told and waited only five minutes in the pool before Daddy joined me. He was naked too and walked to the pool where he set three towels (he always brings two for me so I can wrap up my hair too), two big bottles of water, a blunt, a lighter, and a black bottle. He then walked to the deep end of the pool and dove in, swimming over to where I was in the shallow end. When he emerged, he pulled me in to a long, deep kiss, making me forget all about my curiosity about the bottle.

He then grabbed the lighter and the blunt and fired it up. We shared the blunt back and forth, but Daddy told me most of it was for me. After I had reached my limit, I put it out and looked back at him. Before I could say anything, he began kissing me again.

After kissing long and slow for what seemed like an eternity, Daddy stepped back and looked at me. I could see his cock was rock hard just under the surface of the water. I reached for it and his eyes closed as I wrapped my hands around and began to stroke. He let me play for a few minutes before picking me up and sitting me on the side of the pool and spreading my legs.

I leaned back and propped my feet up and apart on the side of the pool. Daddy immediately began to lick my pussy agonizingly slow. He paid extra attention to my asshole, working his tongue inside while he played with my clit. Then he switched and began to suck on my clit, briefly dipping his middle finger into my pussy and slowly pushing that same finger inside my asshole. I trusted him completely and could see where this was headed, but I wasn't nervous. I agreed to give him every part of me, and Daddy wanted my asshole. I leaned a little further back to give him better access.

He slowly began to finger my asshole with one then two fingers. It was such an intense feeling, but it felt phenomenal at the same time. Finally he began to work a third finger inside. All the while he is alternating between sucking my clit and tongue fucking my pussy. Finally, I look down and plead with him, "Please Daddy, I want your cock in my ass. I want to be your little whore Daddy please. Fuck my ass and cum in me, Daddy."

He looked at me stunned for a moment then pulled me back into the water where he kissed me deeply again, "Come over to the steps, angel. Turn around, bend over, and put your knees on the top step and your hands on the side of the pool."

I followed Daddy's instructions exactly, finally getting a good view of the black bottle of lube on top of the towels. He stepped up onto the bottom step, grabbed the lube, and began to spread it on his cock. He then used two fingers to push some of the lube into my ass. I began to get a little nervous but the weed was helping to keep the nerves at bay.

Finally, I felt Daddy line the head of his cock up with my asshole, "Remember to breathe, baby. It's going to hurt, but this Daddy needs to fuck your ass. I promise to fill you with all of my cum."

I looked back smiled at Daddy, "I trust you, Daddy. I want you to fuck my ass. I want to make you happy. It's okay if it hurts because it's going to make you feel so good."

Daddy smiled back at me and said, "It's going to feel so good for you too, baby. As soon as you get used to it, you will love it. If it helps, use your hand to rub your clit." He then began to slowly push his cock against my asshole. I felt it open for him and the head of his fat cock pop inside. It was a lot of pressure but the preparation made it not hurt so much.

Inch by inch, Daddy pushed more of his cock in my tiny asshole, stretching it to fit his cock perfectly. I could hear him moaning, telling me what a good girl I was for taking his cock so well, and promising to make me feel good. It began to hurt, but it wasn't too bad. I rubbed my clit slowly to help with the pain, but wanted to experience every sensation of my father's cock fucking my ass for the first time.

Soon, I felt the full length of Daddy's cock in my no longer virgin asshole. He was squeezing my ass and asked, "How do you feel, baby? Does it hurt? Do you need me to be still? Tell Daddy what will make you feel good."

I shook my head, "It hurts a little bit, but I want to feel it all, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck my little asshole and fill me up." Daddy began to move, slowly at first. Once he saw I was getting used to it, he began to pump into me faster. It was incredible being stretched open like that and having my father's cock buried in my ass.

Before I knew it, I was moaning and had stopped rubbing my clit. I only wanted to feel Daddy's cock going in and out of my ass. He began to pick up the pace and was fucking me faster now, gripping my hips and spreading my ass cheeks apart.

I could feel the water splashing up around us, brushing against my skin and feeling hot and cold at the same time. I could feel an orgasm building inside me, but I wanted Daddy to cum with me, "Harder, Daddy. Please. Empty every drop of cum in your little girl's ass. I need it, Daddy, please."

That was all the encouragement he needed. Just as I felt my orgasm come over me, I could feel Daddy's cock shooting cum deep inside my ass. His fingers dug into my hips as he slammed into me one last time and emptied all of his cum inside me.

He pulled out slowly and pulled me to him, hugging me tight, "Are you okay, angel? Do you hurt?"

I looked up at my dad, "It did hurt a little but knowing it made you feel so good was worth it. You own all your little girl's holes now, Daddy.

He smiled at me and nodded, "Yes, I do. And in just a few months, you will help me own your sister's holes too. And I want you to be close with her too."

I looked at him confused, "You want me and Lexie to be together too? All three of us?"

"Yes, baby. Once your sister knows and is part of this, we will all be in a relationship together," Daddy began to explain, "You will both continue to be my free-use sluts. I will fuck both of you whenever I want. But instead of not being able to cum without me, you two girls will be able to play with each other both when I'm not around and when we are together."

I thought for a moment. I had never considered being with another girl, much less my sister. But I did agree to make Daddy happy no matter what, so I knew I would do whatever he told me, "Yes, Daddy. I will do whatever you want. I only want to make you happy."

Daddy smiled at me and kissed me deeply, "Just a few more months now before we are all together."