All Comments on 'Used by three BBW's'

by FdomMsub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story wish it was longer

CornixCornixabout 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing.

I knew what the topics were going in, no problem with those at all, in fact some I enjoy thoroughly. I did enjoy the themes and activities involved.

The second person story telling probably lost this a star for me.

Firstly you didn't discribe what "I" was supposed to have seen, felt or heard. Other than their size, one wore a shirt and two pants I have no idea what the ladies look like. What were their voices like (other than moans or animalistic groans). How did the weight feel? Even the smells weren't described other than tgeir intensity.

Secondly you are telling me what I have done and how I reacted; this is brave, especiallyin such a fantastical scene. Different people will react differently to stimuli. I would certainly not have acted as you told me I did.

Both of these factors made me feel somewhat distant from a story that "I" was meant to be involved in.

Not an easy style to perfect, a good attempt and if you make one feel more part of the story perhaps a very effective one.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 3 years ago

This has been a lifelong dream of mine. To be held against my will and sexually used by my captors. Ohhh, if only.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Would love to serve 3 BBW. Have only had one at a time. Love to please their entire body. Great story

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

😏 Now That's Not Bad!

*

Hallo FdomMsub!

*

No not bad at all for a straight male. ... However I do have one question (Two BBW's Asses on his Face?), Queen Jackie and I have a number of „Friends with Benefits“ and a few are (BBW's) tell me just how's that possible!?

*

Still it's a very hot and sexy story, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!... Thank-You..

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

👍🏿👍💩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous