Used Garbage

Story Info
Beach trip turn into a nightmare.
837 words
2.31
23.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head is pounding, I thought as I was just waking. I could hear the ocean and figured I must have left the window open. I tried to roll, but my body felt so heavy lifting my arm for the covers was too much to accomplish. This bed is the worst; it's lumpy and not soft at all. As I manage to halfway open my eyes, I realize it must be early. It's still dark out. I must have drank way more than I remember. Top it all off, and there is sand all in the bed.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep until the hangover went away. Of course, I have to use the bathroom. This brings an unfamiliar sensation to me. I had a stinging pain in my backside. I take a deep breath and manage to open my eyes, and it finally hits me like a ton of bricks that I am not in my room. I am on the beach. again I try and roll over to sit up, but my body is not listening

I had been so drunk that I didn't remember what had happened the night before, but this was different. My brain felt like it was struggling in quicksand. I feel another sharp and intense pain from my backside. I finally lift my arm enough to reach my butt, now noticing my shorts were not on, and I can feel something wet and sticky. I looked at my hand to find the blood. A wave of panic rushed over me as I tried to comprehend what had happened to me.

I can see lights dancing in the distance. More fear and panic come flooding as I hear the people talking. I struggle to sit up and pull my shorts up. I didn't know what to do as they got slower. I wanted to scream for help, but the fear in my head said, what if they were part of it. Then the shame and embarrassment took grip, and I mustered the energy to stand up. I start walking toward the condos behind me. I staggered, trying to keep myself upright. Once I make it to the road, I scramble to find a familiar landmark. I soon realize I am near my hotel, and I start walking. Every step I take reminds me of the pain I am feeling.

After what felt like an hour of walking through waist-deep mud, I make it to my room. I collapsed inside the door. I have a strong urge to scrub myself in a tub of bleach to get this disgusting feeling off of me, but the exhaustion overtakes me. Flashes of the night come to me as I am in a half-dream-like state. I remember finding someone to buy me vodka, and before I could bring their face into focus, the haze took me a few hours later. I am sitting on the beach eating a burger, wondering if she will show. I remember now, earlier in the day, I met a girl who was from Ohio, I think. I was going to meet her and some others and hang out. I was near Springmaid Pier when I was eating my burger. That's where I was going to meet her.

Again my memories skip a track, and I'm further up the beach walking. I was bummed out when the girl never showed. I find a spot to chill as I watch people walking on the beach.

I wake up on the floor of my motel room, and the sun is cutting through the crack of the curtains and slapping me in the face. I stand up still, a little woozy but better. My mind, however, is still fighting to free itself from the quicksand. As I take off my clothes, I see myself in the mirror, and the shame floods me once more. The pain is still there, and I know I should check, but I can't. No, I can't; that will just cement this into reality. I feel disgust run over me, followed by a wave of nausea. I barely make it to the toilet.

I turn the water on hot as I can take it, and as I feel the water run down my back, I let out a scream from the sting the water causes. I look down to see the light red-tinted water run down the drain

I crawl into my bed and take a deep breath as the emotions catch up to me. I think to myself, why did I come here. I just wanted to go home to my own bed. I can feel the warm tears running down my cheek as I drift back to sleep.

It's been twenty-five years since it happened to me and the memories never returned. I often wonder if someone had drugged me, was it self-induced from drinking too much, or was my mind trying to spare me the painful memories of a horrible experience.