Who's My Daddy and Where

Story Info
How Lust drew me to Incest, and there's no going back.
2.1k words
3.92
11.8k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

I was happy to learn my dad had found somebody new, it had been three years since my mom passed away.

I think my growing up was what l would call normal if there was such a thing. The average house, two vacations a year, and l got most things l asked for. If there was one thing that might not have been normal it was my parents had a far better sex life than most.

My girlfriends and l talked about everything but none ever mention hearing their parents having sex. So l wasn't going to be the one to say even our neighbors must have heard mine. When l was young l would listen with disgust and when a little older it changed to interest. Now grown l hope my future husband fucks me like that, whatever that is.

Now twenty-four and no virgin but I've yet to have a lover that made me scream to the rafters. The fact is a girlfriend got me the closest to it, yet still far less than mom's level.

So l find my way going back home to meet this new lady of dad's. She came with baggage, a nineteen-year-old son that still lived with his mom, now with my dad at our house.

My excitement grew as my flight go closer, l had not seen my dad in a while. All those sweet memories came rushing back when l laid eyes on him once again. l got one of his Bear hugs that always made me feel safe, l was surely a Daddy's Girl.

Me: "Hi dad, how have you been?"

Dad: "You know honey, still at it. Let's go to the car and we can talk on the way home, l have something I need to tell you."

l thought here it comes, he is getting married again. l was not sure how l felt about that, l mean he mourned for mom long enough and l was sure he was missing that connection.

Me: "Okay dad, that sounds like a plan."

We find his truck and make our way home.

Me: "you're still driving the old girl, l figured you would have bought a new one by now."

Dad: "No, I'm thinking about retiring soon so l would hate to buy a new one and just scratch it up from work and then retire with it that way."

Me: "Dad, that is known as small talk, don't you have something to tell me?"

Dad: "l do honey but it's hard for me to say"

Me: "Okay dad, I'll say it for you. "you're getting married, "and that's fine dad, "mom would understand."

Dad: "No, I'm not getting married! "June is a nudist."

Me: "What?"

Dad: "yeah, her whole family is. "but don't worry they will keep their clothes on while you're visiting"

Me: "thank God, "wait, does that mean you're a nudist too?"

Dad: "only at home, "l don't go to the camps with them, not yet anyways"

Me: "not yet? "so you're into it?"

Dad: "well l don't hate it and besides your mom and l talked about it for years, we just never pulled the trigger."

Me: "l don't know if that was supposed to make me feel better but whatever dad, as long as you're happy."

Dad: "l am Honey and for the first time in years."

Me: "l know dad, l miss mom too."

We finish the short drive without another world as l digested the surprising news. Now it was time to go in and meet them. Walking in and June was sitting on my mom's chair, which l had mixed feelings about.

Dad "Honey" (both June and l answer back what?) "Sorry, June this is my daughter, Helen."

Me: "pleased to meet you June, l hope you're enjoying our house."

June: "Oh l am, especially your mom's tub and bed" she calls out for her son Mike to come to meet me.

The claws were out now and l only have me to blame but my feeling of her being on my mom's chair was settled, l didn't like it one bit.

June: "Mike, this is your sister Helen, say hello."

Me: "Wait, you guys are married?"

June: "no, not yet but we are as if we were if you know what l mean?"

Me: "yeah, sadly l so know. "hey Mike." Mike waves and then retreats into his room. Correction, my room!

Dad: "Okay, why don't l open a bottle of wine and we all get to know each other a bit better?"

Me: "Well the wine sounds like a good idea if nothing else."

Dad: "yeah okay, play nice and l will be right back."

While dad was gone I thought to myself that l should give them a chance, l didn't want to be who came between my dad and his happiness. So when he returned l tried much harder to put a happy spin on things.

Dad: "l don't know if you'll like this but June and l sure do, it's a bit sweeter than your mom liked."

Dad fills our glasses and watches for my reaction.

Me: "It's fine dad, thank you. "So what's the plan while I'm here or do you want to keep close to home?"

Dad: "Whatever you want to do honey, I mean Helen."

. We finished that bottle of wine and another just like it, exchanging old stories and plans for the future. It was late for me so l excused myself for a needed shower before bed. But then l remembered my bedroom wasn't mine any longer.

Me: "Dad, where am l supposed to sleep? "he's in my room, right?" June took that one and then some.

June: "well it's Mike's room now but your old bunk beds are still in there"

Me: "great," said with sarcasm and l made my way to shower and then bed. Now finished and in the most private pajamas l brought l make it to my old bedroom. Mike is still up looking at his phone.

Me: "Dude, you could at least take the upper bunk"

Mike: "yeah, sorry." And he makes his way up.

l climb into bed with my small victory but l soon regret it. It seems l found his wet spot from jacking off, hopefully not about me. You would think it could only get better right? No, now my ears are filled with June's screams as my dad is what I can only assume to be, his fucking her. Plus l never thought anyone could be louder than mom was, l was wrong.

l was glad the next day was Saturday as I didn't want to be left alone with them, not yet anyway. Other than that it was pretty uneventful, that was until June brought up being a nudist.

June: "l know your dad mentioned we are nudists, and although l said l would remain dressed we are all adults here right? "so what's the harm?"

With that June began to undress, l waited for my dad to save the day but l guess there's always a first time and that was the first time in my life he failed me. So now before me is dad's girlfriend naked as a Jaybird. She was a little chubbier than mom but still fuckable in my books. l recall sunbathing with mom before l left for college, her Kitty was smooth like l keep mine. June's pussy looked much like the carpet in the living room, l wondered how dad put up with that.

That whole first full day just kept getting worse. It wasn't an hour later when June's son walked by, Jill stopped him saying how it was okay now to go nude. l didn't recall getting a vote, but there he went back to his room dropping clothing on his was.

It was after dinner when June launched another missile at me, l should have seen it coming.

June: "You know your dad is quite the nudist now also, don't you want him to be more comfortable?"

Me: "Dad" Looking for help.

Dad: "Well she's right Helen l would be more comfortable but l will keep my things on if you want me to."

l thought fuck dad, are you setting me up too? "Well do as you please l guess, but I'm done eating and maybe forever"

Dad didn't undress, June undressed him. I tried not to but l had to look, l mean to see what gave mom and now June so much pleasure. l have to say his thing wasn't much different from the others I've seen or been with. This made me think it must not be about size, but his skill level.

I don't think that thought left my mind when an hour later I'm in the shower cleaning up for the night. I found myself masturbating to the possibilities of what they could be. Those thoughts kept me up as l heard them go into their bedroom and then shower themselves. That was quickly followed by June's moans and cries of happiness.

Then another strange sound joined the mix, I flashback to when l figured it out to be Mike jacking off above me. Well, at least l won't have to sleep in it tonight. Then before he finished he hopped off the bed saying (fuck this).

l wasn't sure what he meant but ten minutes later l wanted to find out. After open8ng the bedroom door l see my dad's which was left open. l peak in not only to them fucking but Mike getting his cock sucked by his mom!

l should of went back to my bed but l couldn't, there was far too much going on in my head. It was like a train wreck you can't look at and there were tons to see. Mike had a rather large cock which fooled me as when it was soft it looked very normal to me. But June was struggling to take it all in his mouth.

I had my far-skimpier nightwear as l hadn't a chance to wash my other ones. l found myself pulling the matching panties aside to finger my pussy while I continued to watch. I was pushed over the edge when my Dad moved in to help June suck Mike's cock or should l say, show her how to. It was all out of view, balls deep under his talented mouth.

If l wasn't already blown away l could add what happened next. l watched as Mike began to fuck dad from behind as he continued to drill June. l had to get a better look, l had to.

I'm standing there next to them stunned when my hand is replaced by June's. She might not know how to give a great head but she could finger a pussy with the best of them. I covered her hand in my nectar in record time, only to watch her lick her hand clean of it.

June crawled out from under my dad saying "I would like more of that"

The next thing l know she's licking my pussy and I'm not pulling away. At that point, it was (in for a penny, in for a pound) and I'm now on the bed with them exchanging licks with June. A warning that she's a gusher might have come in handy, as l take my second shower of the evening and l would need a third before l go back to my bed. Then a break in my consideration when June spoke out again.

June: "Are you on birth control?"

Me: "yeah, why?" Her next words were not addressed to me.

June: "Mikie, stop fucking dad, take off your rubber and come fuck your sister, she's ready."

Damn her, l was ready for his fat cock and then some. June guided his man meat right inside my hot hole, and it felt great. Not the Watcher becomes the watched as my dad and June touch themselves as they look on.

l did say (and then some) because l reached out to my dad's cock still as hard as a rock. and then coaxed it into my mouth. That was my first time being taken from both directions and l hoped it wasn't my last. No l planned to make sure it wasn't my last time, not the last time before l headed back.

The next morning l was walking around in just my panties, and those came off just after lunchtime.

To be continued, if requested. Kisses, Bees

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers