Wake Up and Take My Load

Story Info
He wakes me up to give me his load and goes back to sleep.
1k words
4.31
105.1k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story is from the POV of a trans man (FTM, aka man with a pussy), but you can imagine it from whatever POV you like ;)

***

I wake up to you playing with my pussy. You're stroking it down the middle, then sliding up to rub my dick between two of your fingers.

It's still dark outside. I mumble sleepily, "what are you doing?"

"Shhhhhh," you say.

Suddenly, you are climbing on top of me. I realize I don't have any underwear on.

You part my legs gently, and place yourself between them. I feel your long hard cock dangling between your legs and now between mine.

I'm barely awake and confused.

You say "Shhhhh," again and place a hand over my mouth.

You thrust against me, needily. Your cock slides across my wet pussy lips. I can sense your need in the thrust of your hips and how engorged your cock is.

Your hard cock next to my wet pussy.

Another thrust positions your head at my entrance. You don't stop your movement and your cock slides past my wet pussy lips inside of me. Slowly, your shaft slides deeper inside, deeper, deeper until you are completely inside. My tight hole has been stuffed full. When you reach my deepest point, I groan.

My pussy is so wet, you must have been rubbing it for some time, making me ready for you even in my sleep.

"Shhhhh," you say again, pressing your hand harder against my mouth. This makes me moan against you.

With one hand you reach down and push my legs open further. You push yourself even deeper. I feel your balls against my ass. You have my body.

You lie on top of me, placing all your body weight on me. Your head between my neck and shoulder and one hand still on my mouth. My legs are spread as wide as they can go.

You rut into me, slowly at first, sliding your cock out and barging it's way back into my pussy, and then you moan while you let yourself rest inside me for a moment.

You thrust your hips with passion, our bodies as close as they can be, joined at your cock in my hole, a growing wetness between us as my pussy leaks and your cock drips it's precum inside of me.

You turn your head to whisper in my ear, "This is my pussy. I can use it whenever I want. I'm going to cum inside you every time I have to cum. Okay?"

"Mmmhmm," I moan against your hand. You know I wouldn't have it any other way. I want all your loads inside of me.

"Mmm, that's right baby," you say as I begin to thrust and fuck my pussy on your cock.

"Give me that pussy and I'll cum inside of it."

You move your hand to my neck.

You're fucking me harder drilling my wet hole.

"Tell me that's my pussy," you growl.

I struggle to say the words in between moans.

"Tell me or I'll choke you," you say, tightening your grip.

"This pussy is yours. It's yours. Please cum inside of me. Please."

You groan and rut into me.

"Yes baby, you say, yes -" your breath gets ragged. "fuck!"

Your cock begins to burst inside of me, shooting a deep, hot load. You keep rutting as you ejaculate into me and your grip on my neck tightens, I think you don't realize, you are only focused on your own orgasm. Your cum floods my pussy. It doesn't seem to stop.

Finally, you give me one more thrust, and you push your cock as deep as it will go and shoot your final bursts of sperm deep deep inside my pussy.

Even when it's done shooting, we rest in this position, and I feel you leaking more into my pussy. You gave me a huge load.

"See, baby, I needed to put that load inside you. My cum belongs inside you."

I moan in agreement. You finally take your hand off my neck and it is sore. I'm sure it is red from your grip.

I don't want you to get out of me but I do want to feel how wet I am.

"Are you ready for me to come out?"

I nod.

You pull your hips back and slide your heavy cock out of my pussy. With a wet sound you come out and my pussy leaks a flood of your cum. I gasp feeling it trickle down my thighs and down my asshole.

You reach down and stick two fingers inside me, then bring them up to me.

Suck.

I obey and I suck on your fingers tasting you.

Then with my own hand I reach down to feel. I gasp when I feel my sopping wet hole.

"That's right baby. I know you wanna make yourself cum. I know how much you like it when I cum in you.

Suck on my fingers and cum, baby.

That's my baby. That's my pussy. You like when I nut in you? You like when I wake you up to fuck you and cum in you? It doesn't matter because I'm gonna do it anyways. I can use you whenever I want.

You're my little slut, a hole for all my cum.

Next time I'm gonna wake you up and fuck your ass. I'm gonna cum in that tight asshole."

I'm gasping and moaning while I jerk off. My pussy is wet and dripping from you. My mouth is open.

"Suck on my fingers," you order.

I suck furiously. As I do, I start to cum. My mouth tries to open to moan, and I try to stop myself.

"No, suck baby, stay quiet."

And I convulse in orgasm, feeling the wetness of your cum between my legs and tasting you on your fingers.

"Good boy," you say. "That's a good boy."

You move in to hold me as I come down from my orgasm.

"I love you," you say. We hold each other and fall asleep again.