All Comments on 'Used on the 4th of July'

by Boomerjr34

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good for him

With a screw buddy and friends like that, he doesn't need enemies. Glad he got whatever he wanted and walked. Short on the build-up and sex but I appreciate a story where characters are convincingly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My friends like to interfere, they liked my ex, Lorraine, I was almost over her, when at their place, she turned up, invited by them. At first things were awkward, but after some wine, tensions eased. I was staying there, so was Lorraine, separate rooms. To be honest,i was stroking my cock in my room, thinking of her great arse, when my phone got a message, your favourite if you like?, 5 mins, o.k? My favourite, anal, which she didn't particularly like, my head said no way, but my cock was telling me different. O.k went the reply. 5 minutes seemed like 20, I walked down, entered, she was sitting on the bed, nylons, a small tube of lube in her hand. I walked over, you sure, she nodded, fuck first, talk later as she blobbed lube onto the head of my cock, then stroked it a couple of times, then lay back, legs up and apart. I moved between them, she guided my cock to her pussy, I slowly fucked her, she was very wet. I looked at her, her eyes closed, enjoying, when I thought no, so I pulled back, lined my cock up with, I must admit, her glorious arse and with a sharp push, entered her tight ring, her legs moved down, trying to push me out, I waited, she lifted them and all the time looking at her moved deep into her arse. All the way in, I waited, I could feel her insides trying to adjust, then I slowly pulled back, she disliked anal entry but once she adjusted I know she liked her arse fucked because she would usually orgasm as I fucked her. This time was no different, her anal walls caressing my cock, then the big shudder, tightening around me as she orgasmed, then totally relaxed as I absolutely pillaged her arse until my cum leapt from me. She always was and to this day is the best anal fuck I have ever had. I stayed in her, moved so she was laying on her side, me behind her, still in her 45 year old bottom. Then she wanted to talk, all was good, I squeezed her ample tits, my cock stayed hard, I began to rock back and forward, she rolled over on to her front and this time I fucked her grasping arse for quite some time, she orgasmed twice before I left my second cum deposit deep in her rectum. We slept together, before I left she invited me to her house, I had more time to think, my cock wasn't barking at me and I didn't take up the offer. She rang, we talked civilly but I think we both decided it was a great one off but that was all. I haven't regretted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous