Using him Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheerleader plans to trick nerd into sex.
6.1k words
3.91
29.1k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : All characters are over 18. There will be pissing scenes in a later chapter.

Jessica Tanner wakes up feeling very horny. The black haired cheerleader had a sex dream last night and her pussy is now so freaking moist. She parts her thick pussy lips, sliding four fingers inside her hole. It makes her moan as she lifts her hips up, allowing the stacked girl to penetrate herself at a way better angle, hitting her G-spot. Her cunt is leaking a lot of juices all over the bedsheets. She has always leaked a lot of nectar when she's horny, and the girl is very turned on right now. Her dream last night was incredibly good. Jessica moans and she increases the speed of her thrusts.

She jabs her fingers inside the orifice faster and harder, before yanking open the bedside cabinet. Jessica hurriedly grabs the ten inches dildo and lubricate it, sliding the entire plastic cock inside her cunt in one smooth movement. The curvaceous cheerleader fucks herself silly with it and soon she reaches an intense orgasm, squirting all over the place. Feeling naughty, she withdraws it from inside her pussy and licks her womanly juices from it until it is clean, placing it back where she got it from. Then she gets up out of bed and heads into her bathroom to brush her teeth.

Once done she enters the shower stall. The wealthy girl could easily get any guy that she wants to fuck her. She also wants to lose her virginity too, being the only chaste girl left on the school's cheerleading squad. Her friends have always teased her about it. But the ones in her year are all perverted jerks who see her as an object. They have all said they want to use her, but none has ever spoken to her politely before. To them, she is just a piece of ass. That is why she has remained celibate, despite being one of the most desirable seniors at her high school and wanting to get rid of her V-card.

All but one of the guys have begged her to let them fuck her, and she turned them down without a care. Those filthy, lecherous assholes aren't worth her time. She did go on a date with a few of the boys but they all begged her for sex right after and Jessica would break it off in disgust. It makes her almost want to give up, but Jessica knows that there must be the perfect guy for her out there somewhere, and her curvy body and charisma will win him over when she does fine him. For now, she'd settle for finding a decent person to lose her virginity too, so her squad mates would stop teasing her about it.

Once done, she dries her toned body off with a towel and then puts on her blue cheerleading uniform, which perfectly accentuates her muscular yet feminine body. She has six pack abs, strong arms and muscular thighs, but also possesses large 36C cup breasts and a round ass. Her powerful thighs are only halfway covered by the short skirt and she takes a moment to admire herself, patting the luscious swell of her curved booty. Jessica slaps her muscled buttocks with a smile, leaving the bathroom and then joining her mom and dad for breakfast.

They eat and her parents tell Jessica to have a good day at school. She goes to the limousine, entering the backseat. Her chauffeur starts driving. Jessica looks at some YouTube videos during the car ride to kill time. It doesn't take long before they arrive. She exits the car but only after telling the man that he will be picking her up early today. The black haired bombshell has no classes in the afternoon periods today and would therefore be going straight home before of the others girls she's friends with.

Soon, Jessica runs into her friends Liz, Gia and Penny. "Hey, bitch. Did you get laid yet? I could let you borrow one of my fuck buddies, you know? Tony has a really massive dick," Penny says to her. Jessica rolls her eyes as her tall blonde friend high fives Gia, who laughs at her joke. Only Liz, who Jessica grew up with and knew her entire life, never made fun of her for her choice to stay a virgin. "Oh come on, Jess. You are like, almost as hot as I am. I mean, my ass is bigger than yours but yours is rounder, so we are about even in that regard. My breasts are better though."

Gia chimes in. "She's right. You're the only one out of all of us who is still a virgin. Every other girl on our squad have already lost her virginity. All you have to do is just pick one handsome guy and let him deflower you. We know all the straight guys want to fuck your pussy." Jessica sighs. Hearing these two pressure her about it has gotten tiresome. Yes, she does want to lose her virginity like the two suggested but none of the guys are decent enough to earn it. She isn't going to give it to some bastard who only cares about her body shape.

"Thank you for being so concerned. I want to get laid too but only by a good guy who deserves me, not a random dude who wants nothing more than to use me as a cock sleeve and then throw me away like a used Kleenex," she tells her two friends who roll their eyes. Gia ties his red hair up in a ponytail. She prefers that while Penny liked tying her hair into a bun. Jessica simple allows her long tresses to flow down over one shoulder. "When I find a nice guy who is sweet and caring, I will give it up for him."

"Whatever, bitch," Gia snorts. "You are such a goody goody. I swear, you'll change your tune when you get to know what the whore life is like. I'm getting my holes pounded by ten different guys each night and it's perfect. My sweet boyfriend knows but he is so addicted to the taste of my pussy juices that he will never leave me. I'll see you in our cheerleading practice after lunch." She then strolls off with Gia following her. Jessica just shakes her head fondly as she watches the two of them walk off.

Liz have places a hand on Jessica's firm shoulder. She looks her best friend in the eyes and says "Don't let them push you into it. You just wait for a good guy who will respect you to come along. Then you lose your virginity to him. No need to hurry. Stay virgin for a bit more Jessica. You'll find the right guy to pop your cherry soon enough." Jessica nods appreciatively and the duo walks to the first class of the day, home room. Many guys stare at Jessica's huge ass with lust and make lewd comments, but she ignores them.

"I'll do what you say. I do want to get laid too, but I just, like I said before, want to find guy who is worth sleeping with. You know that. You understand me better than anyone else," Jessica says. Liz is the one person she can fully be herself around and vent to whenever she is stressed out. The two of them get to the homeroom and enters it, sitting down in their seats as they wait for the teacher to arrive. The girls chat idly for a while, talking about what they did over the weekend. Liz isn't a slut when compared to Gia and Penny, as she only gets laid every other day, while those two begs guys to fuck them every single day.

People start filing into the room, with the boys staring at Jessica's long legs in lust. All of them ogle her thighs for a lot of seconds except for one. Tom Riley just sits down at his place at the table next to her. He gets his laptop out and goes to YouTube, while his classmates are still checking Jessica out. Jessica could see that Tom is looking at cute kitten videos and finds him cute from the way he is smiling as he looks at his screen. The boy is focused on watching the adorable kittens and doesn't notice Jessica watching him.

Throughout the homeroom period, he keeps on looking at more videos while the other boys keep on looking at the black haired bombshell. Meanwhile, the leggy cheerleader is staring at Tom. His cuteness is making her panties wet. She finds herself drawn to him. The way he is looking at a kitten and a chick playing together and smiling makes him super adorable in her eyes. Jessica realizes that she is getting turned on by the nerdy boy and starts rubbing her cunt through the pleated cheer skirt.

Suddenly Liz, who is sitting in another corner of the room, sends her a text message. It reads 'If you think that he is cute, ask him to fuck you. You can toss him aside later if you don't want to be seen with a nerd.' Jessica considers this for a moment. He seems adorable enough but she'd have to get to know him more before deciding if she wants to fuck him or not. Even if her pussy is throbbing for him she still doesn't want to jump into it. So she sends Liz a reply saying she'll play it cool.

After homeroom, Jessica has history class. She happens to have it with Tom, which is a great opportunity. The girl makes sure to sit right next to him. "Hi Tom!" she says, greeting the shy boy. Tom has always been a geek, spending most of his time reading comic books. No one ever wanted to talk to him since he is such a loser. So when one of the hottest girls in school approaches him, Tom naturally blushes madly. "I just wanted to tell you that you are cute. You must have a bunch of girls all over you."

Hearing this makes him go redder. Tom fidgets, trying to think of what to say. Never before had he had to know what to do or say to a girl. Finally, the frail teen decides to just say the first thing on his mind "My cousins are the only girls in my life and they are only all over criticizing my fashion sense. But thank you, Jessica. I think you are cute too. That headband's color is great contrast with your hair color, in my opinion. But I'm guessing a dork like me doesn't really have a good opinion on clothing and accessories."

No boy has ever called her cute before. They only call her a tease, saying that if she dresses like a slut then she might as well act like one. Jessica then decides that she might lose her virginity with him. "Well, I still think that you are an adorable boy, Tom," she says to him, a flirtatious twinkle in her warm eyes. "Do you have a girlfriend? Are you still a virgin?" Her bluntness makes Tom's cheeks, already flushed, go scarlet. It is startling to have someone try to discuss his nonexistent dating and sex life.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend yet. And I am still a virgin. I am saving myself for someone special. I will only have sex with a girl I love who also loves me," he tells Jessica with an uncharacteristic level of confidence in his voice. The boy meant every word he just said. Tom is really saving his virginity, waiting to give it to the love of his life, whoever she may be, when they finally meet. He is a romantic and believes that there is a perfect partner for everyone out there. The teen boy then starts taking notes once the class starts.

Jessica is now thinking about how to make him fall in love with her and lie to him that she loves him too, in order to trick Tom into having sex with her.

.....

The next morning, right before school starts, Jessica texts her friends and asks them to meet her in a corner of the building. It is where they hang out on a regular basis. She is super excited, her panties growing damper with every second. Jessica is thinking about how to manipulate the shy boy she talked to yesterday into fucking her. She will have to get him to fall in love with her, all the while convincing him into thinking that she feels the same way about him too. The thought of fooling a guy into taking her virginity and giving her his V-card is so arousing. She knows she is going to have so much fun with it.

The huge breasted girl waits for them to arrive as she starts brainstorming a variety of dirty ideas. She could just tell him she likes him and wants to date. He would say yes and they would go out. She would take him to all the most romantic places in the city. They would have a relationship and say those three words and eight letters to each other. Jessica would then mount him and make love to Tom. The next morning, she could tell him it was all a lie. That she only pretended to be in love with him so he would sleep with her.

Just the thought of doing something so bitchy is already arousing her. By the time her friends arrive, her panties is creamed. "What the hell did you have to talk to us about that is so important? Couldn't you have given us at least a little hint over a message?" Gia asks her in a frustrated voice. The redhead was in the middle of dragging a geeky boy she took a fancy to into the bathroom. He might have resisted had she not slip something into his water. The poor boy did not stand a chance and was only saved by Jessica's message.

Jessica smirks at her and the two other cheerleaders. She twirls her luxurious black hair, giving them a little smile as she says "Nothing much, my friends. I just wanted to tell you that I have just found the guy I will lose my virginity to now." The annoyed looks vanish and they all start squealing in excitement, hugging her and congratulating her on being able to find a good guy to have sex with. "Thank you, thank you. I will let you know once he's screwed me. You will get all the details, all three of you. I promise."

Penny, though, wants to know more. "Who is he?" she asks eagerly. "Is he a guy on the football team? Did you pick Marcus? I can tell you that he is even bigger than the rumors say. Like, the guy's cock is fucking twelve inches. It could tear you open." But then Penny stops. "No, he is too big for a virgin like you to handle. If you want him then I think you should start with Emmett first. Emmett is seven inches. Just the perfect size for a beginner. I fucked him for a week before moving onto Jerome. That guy is hung too, but still not as well as Marcus. You will need a lot of preparation if you want Marcus' cock."

Gia chuckles. "She didn't even say that she wants to fuck Marcus, you nitwit," the redhead says to her blonde friend. She then turns to Jessica. "It's my turn to guess now. Let's see. You want a sort of decent boy to pop your cherry. So how about Tyler?" Liz snickers at this. "What? Sure he is a bit of a pervert, but compared to the other jocks the guy is pretty okay." Jessica shakes her head, remembering how Tyler once offered to buy her virginity at a price of $100.

"It's neither of the guys you two have suggested," Jessica finally tells them. "I've chosen Tom Riley." They all stare at her in surprise, except for Liz, who already caught Jessica checking him out earlier and knows what her friend wants. "Yes, I know he is a dork, but all I want is to have sex with him, not a relationship. There is a problem though, which is that he would only have sex with a girl he is in love with, who also feels the same way about him." The girls are now even more surprised, as they has never met a boy like that before. All the guys they know would beg for a fuck.

"Well, how are you going to take care of that little problem?" Penny asks the girl curiously. She and Gia exchange a look. "I mean, if he is really staunch about it then you might not be able to change his mind. People can be very stubborn. Trust me, I've tried to seduce a Catholic boy before. Didn't work. Had to use a roofie." Gia snickers at this. Jessica can just picture her friend doing that. She is that sort of person, after all. "Oh my god. It's so simple! You can just drug him like I drugged Vincent! That's the Catholic boy, by the way."

Jessica firmly shakes her head, holding up a hand to make Penny stop. "I'm not going to roofie Tom," she informs them with a pragmatic voice. "It's completely unnecessary. He wants to his first time to be with someone he loves who is also in love with him so I'm going to make him fall in love with me. I'll also tell him that I love him, so he would do it with me like I want. Then, when I got his dick, I will just let him know it was all based on lies. That all I wanted was his cock and now that I got it, I don't want to be near him anymore."

"Yes! That is so unbelievably evil. You are a genius, Jessica," Gia says to her and they exchange smiles. Penny and Liz are at a loss for words. They never thought Jessica could come up with this sort of plan. Not even Liz, who has always had the utmost confidence in her friend's ability, could've predicted this. The girls talk for a little bit more before heading off to their own classes. Liz follows Jessica and the two make a plan of action together. Jessica says she already knows how to approach him and get closer to the boy in order to get him to trust her.

"I'm going to ask him to tutor me. He is in my history class. We'll get closer that way and then I can ask Tom out on a date," she tells Liz giddily. "After a few weeks I will tell him that I love him, and he'll be certain to feel the same way as I do. Then we can have sex and the next morning, I will tell him the truth and dump him, after I got mine." Liz shakes her head at her friend's devious plan, smiling at her fondly. She sits on a chair next to Jessica's that period. Unfortunately, Tom doesn't share this class with them, so Jessica has to wait until later to ask him to help tutor her.

After the class is over, they leave and head off to look for Tom. Jessica soon spots him standing in front of his own locker, all by himself. The girl knows that she looks perfect. She always does. But Jessica still brings out her compact and checks her make up, just to be sure that she looks the best she can. This is the boy who she is planning to lose her V-card to. She has to do everything right, since he is determined to keep his virginity for a special someone. She has to be special and win him over completely.

Jessica approaches the shy boy and places one hand on the locker and the other at her hip. She gives him a rogue smirk. The cheerleader enjoys how he blushes and looks away from her shyly. "Hey, Tom," she says to him in a sultry voice. "You are a smart guy. Why don't you tutor me at my house? Please, it would mean a lot." Jessica gives him puppy dog eyes, knowing that it will melt his heart. And it does. She could see from his face that he is definitely going to say yes to her. He looks so adorable, Jessica thinks to herself.

Tom usually avoids going over to other people's places. He prefers to be alone. But the way the black haired teen looks at him makes him want to help he. It is in his nature to help others. He would have actually ended up agreeing to tutor anyone who asked, but no one did before Jessica. "Okay," the boy mutters coyly, making her beam. "Just give me the address and I'll be there." He can't believe he just agreed to go over to a girl's house. But it's fine. Not like he is going to let her into his pants. Plus, she probably doesn't even want to get in his pants. That's what he thinks.

"Oh, no need for that, sweetie," Jessica tells him with a cute smile. She looks at him hungrily, but he doesn't realize the meaning behind her gaze. "I can get my chauffeur to drive you there with me. It will be cool! We can talk on the ride too and get to know each other." Then she leans in and kiss the shy nerd on the cheek, before walking off with a swing of her juicy buttocks. Even if he has an excellent level of self control, Tom still couldn't stop himself from staring at her ass for a couple of seconds. The skirt fit so tightly around her ass that he could see the ass cleavage. Only after that could he tear his gaze away.

At the end of the day, he is waiting for her where she told him too. "You are very nice, baby, agreeing to help me out like this," she tells him as they walk to the limousine together. Tom looks at it a little surprised. His own family is comfortably middle class, but Jessica is extremely wealthy. Not that that means anything to him. All he's going to do is tutor her. Maybe he'll date the girl since she did kiss him on the cheek, but her money won't have anything to do with it. She leads him inside the sedan and they buckle their seat belts.

"It's no big deal," he tells her. "When I was struggling, somebody else helped me with it, so it's only right that now I help you." The bookworm looks at her with a coquettish smile on his innocent face. She could feel the nectar seeping out of her womanhood, ruining her satin underwear even more. Jessica's panties has never been so wet in her entire life. It takes all her self control not to jump him and fuck his brains out right now. "By the way, why aren't you wearing that hairband today? I meant it when I said it looks really cute on you. I mean you look cute when you are wearing it. You know what I mean."

12