All Comments on 'Using him Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice, left wondering if she will end up really falling for him or not.

Bad_Karma91Bad_Karma91almost 2 years ago

Still stuck on the hairy bush? After sticking four fingers in herself and using a 10 inch dildo he better not be another little dick boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story. I hope there will a chapter 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Falling in love with a social outcast isn't the end of the world, who cares what other people think? True love is the greatest gift of all.

Jessica should stop toying with Toms heart, and open her heart to new possibilities.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
She'll open her heart

Right now all Jessica cares about is getting rid of her virginity, and Tom is a tool for that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jeez these girls are all horrible. Slutty bitches that are not above raping guys to get what they want. What the fuck man? Not how I saw this story going when I started reading it. At least if he fucks her he is losing his virginity to someone special... special in the head. Very fucked up. Like all her friends although maybe just a tad less psychotic, though it's hard to say for sure.

The more I read and heard the things they were all saying, it made me despise them. I suppose that was the intention. Hard to believe such young people can be so cruel, callous and selfish. I mean Jessica was even saying if she could rape him and get away with it she would. What the actual fuck is wrong with these "people"? Clearly the author is a bit out of touch with reality here because I can't believe people in school would behave this criminally. Sure, very bitchy and vindictive, but literally date raping people and acting like complete sluts? A tad too far me thinks. Ah whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous