Using him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy is just so awkward in the most endearing way possible. She can't wait to deflower Tom and use him to get rid of her own virginity at the same time. A part of her feels bad since she will be taking advantage of his naïveté and then tossing him aside once he fulfilled his purpose. But then Jessica reminds herself that she only thinks he is cute and wants to fuck him, and doesn't want to have an actual relationship with a dork. She just have to make him believe that they are for real and then use him for sex, and discard him like yesterday's trash. "Thanks, sweetie. I will wear it tomorrow."

"You don't need to look pretty of course. You are pretty enough already. But I think your kindness is what makes you really beautiful. I'm just a lowly nerd and you're still so nice to me, even though you don't have to be," he says. It almost makes her feel guilty for what she is planning to do to him. Almost.

....

Three days after they talked for the first time, Tom has already gotten used to being over at Jessica's and tutoring her. She is at his place today though. He finds her to be a nice, bubbly girl who is fun to hang out with. Jessica can tell very good jokes, for which he does not have to fake laughter. They really are funny, unlike some of the jokes that other people make. "You could be a real good comedian if you wanted," he said to her during their first session and she only bowed, making a dramatic gesture that only brought another smile to his face. Being with her also makes him feel listened to, as Jessica nods and takes interest when he tells her about himself.

Little does he know that she is only being so nice to him so she can get into his pants. She does think he is cute but he is still a loser geek. The wimp is only meant to be used. Jessica will fuck him to get rid of her virginity and then tell him to go away, because the boy has no meaning to her. Her wanting to lose her V-card is the only reason she treats him as her equal, when Tom is clearly beneath her. Tom's nothing more than an adorable toy for the girl and she has to remember that and not get carried away.

"You're doing really well," he tells her suddenly, looking over Jessica's notes and her answers to the practice exam. "I'm quite impressed. Soon you might even be able to tutor another student yourself." The little twerp flashes her a radiant smile and Jessica has to remind herself that he is just going to be her toy and nothing more. He is only a tool to lose her virginity with. She can not catch feelings for him. Dating a nerd is social suicide and the fit cheerleader has a better sense of self preservation that to do that.

"Thank you! It's because you are being so patient," she replies, slapping him on the ass. Tom's eyes go wide and she starts giggling. "Oh my god. I'm sorry I did that. It's something that I always do with my friends," Jessica lies straight to his face. She and her friends have never slapped each other's butts before, even though they are all really close. "Hope you don't mind, of course." She gives him such an innocent look that the boy believes her wholeheartedly, not once suspecting Jessica of having an impure thought about him. It is a testimony to how good her acting ability is.

"Oh not at all," he says to her nervously and rubs the back of his neck, with a shy smile on his face. Tom bites down on his lower lip unconsciously, his eyes wide and expressive. Jessica is so horny right now but grabbing and throwing him onto the bed right now won't work. This is a guy she would have to pursue and woo before bedding. He isn't going to let her have sex with him if he isn't in love with her, and he isn't in love with her yet. "I'm a little sensitive back there, but the bottom line is, it's fine. That pun's unintended, by the way."

Jessica laughs and he feels his heart beating fast. Her cheerfulness is simply infectious. It brings a cute smile to his own lips as he watches her. The boy has zero idea that beneath Jessica's bubbly persona lies a cunning girl who's now planning to get him to fuck her. She sees him not as a boy but as a walking, talking cock. "My, you really do have a way with words, don't you?" she asks. "By the way, I like kittens too. I see you looking at the videos on YouTube every morning," she says to him, winking.

"Oh, I didn't realize you saw that," he laughs nervously, rubbing his neck like he did before. Must be a tick of his, she thinks to herself. "They are really cute, right? I want to have one but I'm not sure if I will be able to raise it well enough. Plus there is also the question of whether a cat will like me or not. It'll break my heart if I get a kitten and it ends up hating me. And they live much shorter lives than we do too. I don't think I can form a close attachment to one and then watch it die after less than twenty years together."

Jessica can't help but finds the way he goes on and one quite cute. It makes her giggle and the cheerleader has to remind herself again that he is nothing more than a tool. She can't afford to let her heart fall into his hands. What she needs is to make his dick fall into her pussy. After that's over it's goodbye to Mr. Nerdy Boy Toy. "You're right, Tom. When my cat died it broke my heart," she says. It's a lie. Jessica Tanner never had a cat. Suddenly the athletic girl sneezes. "Excuse me," she mutters.

Tom gets up from his seat and goes to the closet. Opening it, he finds a green jumper and brings it to her. Handing it to the girl, he says "You can put that on Jess. I'll take a look at the heater now." Jessica puts on the sweater and when he isn't looking, she smells it, inhaling his fragrance. This is only lust, she tells herself. She is only with Tom because she wants to get laid by him. Once he's fucked her and taken her virginity, he will no longer be of any use. Just a used object to throw away, Jessica tells herself.

They study together for the next forty minutes before she has to go. Jessica is about to return the jumper to him but then says "Would you mind it if I keep it for a few more days? My space heater is broken right now." He nods and tells her to keep it for as long as she wants, and she leans in to hug him, making sure to exhale on his earlobe. The boy shivers, and she sneakily reaches down to pinch Tom's asscheeks, a salacious grin on her gorgeous face. She could feel the heat radiating from his skin as she squeezes, before backing away.

Jessica picked a tight pair of shorts in the morning and enjoys feeling him take a peek at her round ass. She knows it would only help her further her plan and glances back over her shoulder at him, making Tom blush. The girl just giggles as she leaves. Once she is gone Tom quickly starts masturbating. He jerks off while thinking about how good it would be if he could bury his face in between her buttcheeks and suck her dirty asshole, French kissing the nasty orifice. Just the thought makes him cum extremely hard, his seed landing all over himself.

It is only after cumming that he starts to feel shame for what he did. The two of them aren't in a relationship. He likes her a lot but that doesn't give him the right to objectify her and jerk off to her body. What he did was really bad and he sighs, washing his hands to get rid of the evidence of his misdeed. Tom regrets it now, despite the orgasm he just had being pretty good. It's actually the best one that he's ever had, and that is saying a lot, since he's jerked off a lot over the past. But only to porn though. The women in them knew they are being masturbated to.

Meanwhile, Jessica is sitting in her car and fingering herself to Tom. Unlike Tom though, Jessica doesn't feel any shame about it. While he was busy with berating himself for objectifying her, she is enjoying herself objectifying him. She has a picture of him on her iPhone and is holding the device below her crotch as she finger bangs her pussy. As she climaxes, her cunt squirts all over the picture of Tom on her screen. "One day I will be squirting on your actual face, Tom," she whispers before driving off.

........

When she is back at her house, Jessica finds Liz already waiting for her, along with Gia and Penny. "So, how's it going right now? Do you think he'll be ready to spread his legs anytime soon?" Liz asks her, making the other girls giggle. They have been watching her steadily working her way into Tom's heart over the past several days and can't help but be deeply invested in Jessica's project. They have even started betting on how long it will be before she can get into the nerd's pants. Penny thinks another month while Gia believes it would take two. Liz believes in her friend and bet on three weeks.

"I don't know, Liz. Maybe another week or two. He seems to be falling for me pretty fast. That's not really surprising considering how charming I can be," Jessica replies, taking off the jumper. "He gave me this, by the way. It is quite warm. I think I'll be wearing it to sleep tonight." She sets it down on the table next to her bed. The girl then takes her booty shorts off, along with her thong, and then starts rifling through her pile of panties to find a new one to wear. They've been naked around each other before and none of them finds this awkward at all.

"You've still got a full bush, huh? Not gonna shave it for Tom?" Penny asks as she looks at her black haired friend's hairy pussy. Jessica turns around and shakes her head firmly. She is sure that a weak boy like Tom would be broken by the sight of a wild, powerful bush. "I just want to make sure you haven't fallen for him. He is adorable, yes. I will concede that. But the dude is still a nerd and way below our league. Just use him as a dildo and then forget about him." Gia nods, showcasing her agreement.

Jessica sighs. "You bitches don't have to worry. I know what he is. He is just a toy for me. Once I've fucked him and gotten rid of my V-card, that dork will be nothing but a used tool," she tells them. It feels wrong saying this but she reasons that she's only feeling a little guilty after getting to know him. The boy only has himself to blame for how he drew her in and got her attention. "The only reason I haven't just raped him is because I don't want to go to jail. If I could rape him and get away with it then I would."

She looks at her friends. Finally, Gia says "Okay, okay. Me and Penny were just a bit worried for you. That's all there is to say about it." Jessica nods appreciatively. "When you tell him that it was all a lie, make sure he knows that you're serious about it. Tell me that he is nothing more than a whore to be rode and put away once you are done. Break his heart, so he won't try to win you back or some shit like that," Gia suggests to her. Penny is now the one to nod to show agreement, saying that the redhead's suggestion is a valid one.

As for Jessica, she thinks that it might be a bit too extreme. But then again if she doesn't go far enough Tom might think there really is something between them and try to make her stay with him in a real relationship. The thought of having him out of her life hurts a lot but she can't be feeling anything for him. She only thinks he is adorable and doesn't like him for real, right? No way. He is a loser. A cute loser she plans to use to get rid of her virginity, but still a loser. "Okay, that's what I will say to him when I'm done."

Author's Note : How is it for you guys now? Do you think Jessica is a bit of a bitch?

12