Using Jill Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

If his balls are full, I'll choke on his cum. No way I can take it all.

The frightened woman put her left hand up to the man's cock, withdrew it from her mouth, and with an open palm simply held it up against his abdomen. Forcing herself, Jill then ducked her head slightly and took a bit of his testicle sac into her mouth. She began to suck on first one large ball and then the other.

She felt his cock harden as she sucked his balls.

Laurent snorted softly. "Well, you've sucked cock before," he said.

Jill closed her eyes in shame at his humiliating words. The long shaft of his cock was getting harder against her hand as her face was buried just below his cock at his balls. Licking and sucking on the fleshy sac had been something that Bill had made her do on the day of her interview and she knew how much it had pleasured him. She decided that anything was worth trying to get Laurent off orally. She didn't want him to fuck her with his enormous cock.

He will tear me in two with his penis, she thought. It's frightfully massive! Even his balls seemed over-sized. She pulled away from his testicles to suck his dick.

"Suck behind my balls, too."

The kneeling blonde didn't exactly know what he meant, but she lifted the fleshy sac up and buried her nose and mouth in the juncture between his thighs. She was aware of how close she was to his asshole and was careful not to flick her tongue too close to his sphincter.

Laurent groaned in pleasure.

Jill took the opportunity to get his dick back in her mouth.

When she lowered his tool to her mouth, it was rock hard. She cupped his cum-filled balls in one hand and directed the head of his penis to her mouth. It was as thick as her wrist, but smooth and perfectly straight! His cock-head felt warm and filled her mouth. She slathered the rubbery head of his penis and fluttered her tongue on the undershaft of his tool.

She pulled away from the man's penis and looked up at him.

"Do you like that? Are you going to cum for me?"

Jill bobbed on it several times literally hoping that he would cum in her mouth. It made her feel like a slut, but she knew that he couldn't fit in her pussy and didn't want him to try.

All of her efforts thus far were for naught. She did not even taste pre-cum from his stiff shaft although it was rock hard.

Jill came off the tip of the penis and began to use her hand to masturbate him while she licked and kissed his long shaft. As much as she hated herself for do this, she looked at the man she was kneeling before and asked again, "Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

Her lips went back to his cock.

Laurent was a very masculine, handsome man, however, and Jill was very aware of his chiseled features and body. He reached down to her rounded breasts and took a nipple in each hand. He rubbed them in his fingers and palm.

"Mmmmmm," she responded. Her moan was genuine. She felt her nipples harden and protrude from her large breasts. The heat that she felt between her thighs was intense, but she still didn't want him to fuck her. She knew that if he kept stroking her breasts that she may climax while sucking his cock.

She sucked hard on his cock. Please cum now, she thought to herself.

Laurent gently grasped her arms and pulled her up.

"I am going to fuck you," he said.

"Oh, baby, I want to taste you," she whispered like a whore. "I'm ready to taste you. Don't you want me to suck your cock?"

"Maybe later," he said as if he believed that she really wanted to do that.

Jill reluctantly stood up. She dreaded what was about to happen to her.

"Lay on the edge of the bed, baby," he told her.

Jill laid down and Laurent took her legs and bent them up against his torso. The backs of her shapely thighs were now up against his torso and her little pussy presented itself to the man's large tool.

Laurent pulled her closer to him so that her pussy was at the bed's edge just at his cock's height. The massive tool jutted out of his torso like a weapon and was resting on her belly. Jill looked at the man's penis. Her eyes widened when she realized that the head of his cock was past her belly button.

How can that fit inside me? she worried.

But Laurent was not concerned.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said.

Her mind raced in an attempt to find a reason for him not to do that.

"Baby, do you have a condom?" she asked. Maybe us not having a condom will stop him, she thought.

The man smirked and put the head of his cock up against her pussy lips.

"I don't use rubbers," he replied. "Use a morning after pill if you are afraid that I got you pregnant. I want to feel your pussy up against my cock." He began to rub his penis against her pussy.

"You're getting wet," he said.

Jill knew it was true. I am such a slut! Besides being offered up like a sacrificial virgin to this man, Jill was acutely aware that Bill and perhaps others in the company knew that she was with Laurent. Their knowledge that she was being used like a whore for his forbidden pleasure increased her wetness. What is wrong with me? she wondered.

The beautiful blonde knew better than to resist. She dropped her head back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. She knew it was going to be a rough go.

What she saw startled her. The ceiling was mirrored! Jill stared up at herself in the most vulnerable position that a woman could be in. On her back, big titties exposed on her chest and her legs splayed wide open as he positioned himself to fuck her naked body.

Laurent spread her legs as far as they would go and she felt the head of his penis touch the opening of her pussy. He pushed it slowly against her pussy lips. Her defenseless vagina spread impossibly wide but he continued to push in.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!" she moaned in distress. "You're too big for me!"

"You are tight as hell, Jill," he said.

She felt him withdraw his cock a bit.

A look of relief flashed across her face.

Thank god!

Then he pushed inside her again.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! Please, you'll tear me apart!" she cried.

"Relax ..." Laurent huffed. "Relax and enjoy the ride."

Jill felt his hard penis push deeper and deeper into her tight love hole.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned loudly. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It hurts!" Jill's hand went involuntarily to the man's thigh in a vain attempt to keep him from pushing his cock any deeper into her.

He grabbed her wrist and moved it away. He was having a hard time getting his cock completely in her. Laurent grabbed her legs and spread them further apart.

The massive rod stiffly slipped deeper and deeper into her cunt eliciting a terrible groan from the beautiful woman he was fucking.

He looked down at the woman. Her legs were splayed widely apart. His thick cock was seemingly only two-thirds of the way into her cunt. When he pulled out slightly, he noticed that his rod was wet with her juice.

That settled it. Laurent began to thrust his hips harder and harder towards Jill's pussy. Sure enough, her flowering cunt opened for him even further.

It came at her expense, however.

When she felt the man's rod opening her love tunnel further than it had ever been opened, Jill began to wail.

Laurent quickly put his hand over her mouth to stifle the scream.

Her terrified eyes looked at his. She felt like she was being torn apart.

"Relax, relax," he said, but he kept shoving his dick into her hole. Finally, his hips hit her pelvis and his cock was completely inside her little pussy.

"You'll get used to it, trust me."

Jill shook her head in pain. Her up thrust thighs were quivering slightly from the entry of his huge dong. She couldn't tell if he was all the way inside her, but then his hand left her mouth and he reached for her rounded buttocks and pulled her towards him, finally plunging to the bottom of her pussy. It was then that she knew he was all the way inside her vagina.

How did he do that? she wondered. No one has ever made me feel so stuffed! She felt like his cock was filling her lower abdomen!

Groaning, Jill arched her back to try to relieve some of the discomfort. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her eyes were half-closed with lust. She realized that she did not look in pain at all.

One of her hands went to her breast and she felt the rubbery nipple in her palm. It was swollen and her touch was electric. Her hand flew away from it as if she had been touched by fire.

But her mind raced away from her. God, he has such a big dick!

Jill caught herself. Don't lose control. Don't let him see you lose control.

Through hooded lids, she watched Laurent pull his massive cock half-way out of her and plunge back in. Her pussy widened and she felt the man begin to hammer her little pussy.

The only painful part was when his cock head hit her cervix. Otherwise, though, her young body was beginning to adjust and her pussy bathed his cock with her juices. The stroking very quickly became well lubricated and smooth.

Laurent saw the subtle shift in her movements. No longer was there a strain to them, unless it was a slight effort to make herself stay quiet.

As he fucked the beautiful blonde, he knew that she was liking it now, but was unlikely to admit it.

"You do like dick, don't you?"

Jill arched her back and grasped the bed sheets. She didn't answer the embarrassing question and tried to put it out of her mind.

As if he didn't care about the answer, Laurent pulled out of her pussy.

"I need to see that fine ass of yours, baby. Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you doggie style."

His long, glistening cock slipped out of her pussy and Jill looked at the massive rod in awe.

How could he have gotten that thing into me?

Laurent touched Jill's thigh and the blonde rolled over onto her hands and knees on the bed. The man still stood by the side of the bed, his cock hard as a rock.

Jill assumed the position as if she was an animal being bred. Her gorgeous ass was up in the air and her knees were spread. She prepared herself for the man to mount her.

"Back that tight ass up, Jill." He reached for her hips and held them gently while the young woman moved her buttocks back towards his cock.

Despite herself, Jill felt a need to feel the big penis inside her again. Once she was on her forearms and knees, she turned to see the man. He was smiling at her knowingly.

"Back up onto my cock," he ordered.

As humiliating as his demand was, Jill lifted her ass in the air. Then she reached between her thighs for his manhood. As thick as her wrist, it was rigid and covered with her wet pussy excretions. She didn't wait any longer, but pushed back until she felt his cock head slip into her cunt. It sent a jolt shock of pain the length of her spine as it entered her tight passage.

"Ahhhh!" she moaned softly as he entered her again. She let go of his cock when he entered her vagina. His lengthy wood slipped into her cunt. Her delicate hands gripped the sheets in a fist and she bit her lower lip.

"It's easier the second time," he said.

"N...no...it's not," she said breathlessly. "You're... too... big for me!"

Jill waited for him to begin to pump inside her, but he did not. He remained perfectly still.

"Push that cunt back on my dick, Jill."

"I... I can't baby.... It hurts too much!"

His penis was so large, that she could not force herself to do it. As she hesitated, he slapped her ass cheek.

"Thwack!"

The sound was very loud.

"Ohhh!" she cried out.

"I'm your guest, remember. Don't make me do the work! Work your cunt up and down my cock. All the way!" he said.

Jill pushed back onto the thick rod.

"Uuugggghhhh," she groaned as she impaled herself on it.

"Thwack! Thwack!" His open hand slapped her buttock hard twice.

"Owwwww! Owwww!" Jill's sensitive skin was reddening under his slaps.

"I didn't think that Bill was just offering me a bang piece," he snarled. "Get your pussy to work!"

"Ugggghhhh! It's sooooo big!" she groaned as she pushed back on his tool.

"Thwack! Thwack!" His open hand made more sound than it was painful, but it was still painful.

"I'm trying. I'm trying! Your thing is really big!" she said girlishly.

This elicited a mean laugh from Laurent.

"My 'thing' is really big?" he mocked. But he noticed Jill working her pussy quickly up and down his cock. Her face was down on the mattress and had a pained expression as she felt the discomfort while she readjusted to his size.

Laurent waited no longer. His hands went to Jill's shapely hips and he pulled her back onto his stiff rod. He felt his cock hit her cervix pretty hard.

"Aaaaaaaaiiiiieeee! Oh, god... that hurts!"

Jill's brain flashed in pain, but she widened her knees and tried to open herself up a bit to him.

Now Laurent went to work on her young love hole. He quickened his pace, pistoning in and out of her tender, but wet, pussy. As he did this, he got himself up on the bed on his knees.

"Move up on the bed," he told her.

Jill, big dick drilling her vagina, slowly scooted a bit onto the bed.

Laurent noticed himself in a large mirror on the wall facing them. The woman's head was down on the mattress although her back was arched and her gorgeous ass was up in the air. He liked the slight bikini tan that let her ass remain alabaster against her tanned legs.

"It looks like you wear a pretty modest bikini," he said as he fucked her. "I might have to see you in a thong bikini. I think my men would like that!" He looked at himself in the mirror, fucking her. He knew this was hard on the petite woman. He pushed hard and held her hips against his torso, his throbbing muscle buried deep in her little hole.

Jill squirmed and mewled in discomfort. She felt like his hard cock was splitting her in two!

Jackson ought to hear from her how she paid a fucking high price for being used by him to get a contract, Laurent thought to himself. Hell, I was going to sign a contract anyway! I'll work this girl hard.

Laurent rose to his feet on the bed, crouching behind Jill on the bed. He reached for her hair and pulled her up onto all fours.

What is he doing? she wondered. Her heavy jugs now began to sway uncomfortably with each thrust from the man, her nipples lightly touching the silk sheets with every pump. At first she wanted to stop it, but the sensation was actually quite pleasurable. Her vagina moistened.

Jill was still getting fucked in the doggie position, but Laurent was now standing behind her, doing it.

Let her watch herself get fucked! Watch me work you like you've not been worked before.

The man pulled on her hair and forced her head up. He was riding her like a horse from behind. He used her long hair like reins on a horse and his hips pumped rapidly in and out from behind her.

Jill looked up in surprise and her blue eyes locked on his in the mirror.

The fucking that she was being thrown was so intense!

God, he's crazy!

Her full D-cup breasts were flopping below her and her ass cheeks were smacking against his pelvis, Jill felt utterly degraded as she watched the man using her sexually. There was no tenderness, there was no subtlety. She was being jack-hammered. She knew, though, that there was nothing that she could do but submit to the man. She knew that her pussy would be sore after his fuck.

Jill tried to remain still and let him finish. After all she was there because her boss had made her do it so that he could get a contract. She tried not to think about what was happening to her.

Then, she looked at herself in the mirror.

What has become of me? This isn't who I was. Laurent's words came to her. I am just a bang piece! Just a cum slut for these men to use! I'm just a whore who they use to shoot their cum into! Her flared hips were being punished by the man behind her.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried out in anguish!

Her eyes glazed over but the man held her hair in his hand and her beautiful face remained facing the mirror. Nothing in her life had made her believe that she could be used like this. It was degrading, but her body was young and supple. How could she not respond to the sexual intercourse?

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" she cried out partly out of discomfort and partly out of humiliation.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh!" She wanted to beg him to stop, but he was an animal!

The man was riding her relentlessly from behind. When their eyes next met, she knew that he recognized the look of defeat and hopeless acceptance of her position in her blue eyes. Her red lips were parted and her brow was slightly furrowed as she accepted the pounding.

"Uuuuuugggghhhh, pleeease!"

Jill knew that her pleas fell on deaf ears, but she wasn't even cognizant of what she was saying. These were just words coming from the depths of her despair.

"Pleeeease! Oh, gawwwddd!"

He watched in fascination as her eyes opened wider as he thrust hard into her silky wet passage. He knew that his cock was growing in length and thickness as it became sperm-inflated. He was stretching her tight pussy wider than she dreamed possible. When he thrust it in to its base, Jill made a soft gurgling sound, letting him know that she was filled completely.

Her tanned thighs spread even further for the man and she watched as his hips flexed and relaxed with each plunge into her pussy. He was grunting like an animal behind her and as he tired from his exertion, he moved his feet between her calves and pushed her legs wider.

Then he knelt behind her without missing a stroke.

Laurent looked at her the red hand prints on her ass cheeks and laughed. He had given her as hard a fuck as she had likely ever had but he was not satisfied. He began to lean on her as he fucked her. Jill didn't know what he wanted, but she began to collapse on the bed from his weight.

As she fell flat on the mattress, his cock suddenly felt much too large for her in that position. It was embedded deep inside her in this way

"Owwwiiee! Owwww!"

Laurent grabbed her arms as they spread wide on the bed and held them pinned to the mattress as he banged her.

"Spread your fuckin' legs," he said.

"Ugghhh! .......You're... too .... big!" she said, groaning under the weight.

"Do it!" he demanded.

Jill's mouth gaped open as she tried to suck air into her lungs. She struggled to rise but his weight kept her naked body pressed to the bed. They were connected by his immense prick that he continued to relentlessly pump in and out of her pussy.

The more that he did it, the less it hurt and the more Jill realized that she was adjusting to the cock. When she spread her legs, it did hurt less.

Laurent let go of her wrists and one hand moved down to her shapely hips and wormed its way between the mattress and her body. She could tell he was seeking out her pussy. Within seconds, he had found Jill's stiff little clitoris and was gently stroking her love bud. She didn't pull away.

"You like me touching your clit, don't you?"

"No, please, don't! Please don't!" Jill struggled with his taunting words and her own mind.

Was she that much of a slut?

His fingers jiggled the rigid little bud and began to rub it steadily in unison with every stroke of his dick. It was too much for the young blonde.

Laurent felt her body relax under him. Her pussy seemed to flower open. His cock pumped in and out of her soaked pussy while he paid close attention to her clitoris. Finally he got the response he wanted.

"MMmmmmmm. Ooooooooo. Uuuuuhhhhh Uuuuuuh."

His touch continued on her stiff little clit.

"I'm gonna make you cum so hard, Jill," he whispered. "I'm gonna make you cum like the slut you are."

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers