Using Jill Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Laurent's mouth found Jill's. It was an awkward position, but his tongue found hers and she turned her head to give him more access. Their tongues swirled together.

"You like my cock in your cunt, don't you?"

Jill didn't answer his shameful question.

But her body answered for her. Her young hips and buttocks were following his every thrust now. Her pussy bathed his cock in her vaginal juices. The driving rhythm of his strokes plunged heatedly into her grasping love hole. Her hand reached around his head and drew him to her and she pressed her parted lips to the moistness of his mouth. She shoved her tongue into his mouth with wild abandon and into his throat.

Her soft moaning became more audible. It was a complete submission to the man fucking her.

There was no reason to resist. No reason to hold herself back any longer. His dick felt too good and the young woman simply could not pretend that she didn't want it any more.

Her hips twisted and churned, her vagina seeking his cock, her clitoris seeking his fingering on alternate strokes. Her legs were whorishly wide apart as she let him have his way with her.

Laurent plunged his long, massively throbbing, hot male flesh up and down, deeper and deeper into her warm, clasping walls of her vagina, making her cunt open and widen in gratitude as if the innocent blonde had never been fucked before.

"Your boss is going to have to wash these sheets just from your pussy juices," he whispered.

Jill knew it was true! She was dripping wet and could feel the moisture on the sheet below her. How embarrassing she thought for a moment! Everyone's going to know how she had sexual intercourse in here while at work!

I am a whore, she thought. I'm nothing but a whore! But I like getting fucked.

Then it began to flash through her mind like lightning.

I'm about to cum!

Laurent fucked down hard into her from his position above her. Using all the strength of his hips and thighs, he hammered through the hot, wet layers of her tight little cunt that sucked on his massive organ inviting it to reach previously unknown depths. His pounding brought a high whimper from the helpless woman. Her splayed thighs and hips and buttocks stiffened in anticipation of orgasm.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she said without thinking. "I'm going to cum!"

Jill felt the cords in her neck stand up as her legs and ass hardened.

"Don't stop, baby," she cried. "Your cock feels... so... good! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

"You're a whore, aren't you?" he asked.

"Y... yes! I'm a whore!" she cried. "Fuck me!"

"Aaaaaiiiiiiieieeeeeeee!" she screamed! Her orgasm was intense!

"Aaaaaiiiiiiieeeee! Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

This was the moment Laurent was waiting for. As Jill shook in orgasm beneath him, her tender pussy soaking his rampaging cock with her juices, he acted quickly.

He pulled out of her pussy while she was writhing beneath him, pulled her ass cheeks apart and put the blunt purplish head of his cock to her tight little sphincter.

With a single thrust, his oiled cock burst past her rubbery asshole and several inches into her nether passage.

Jill reacted slowly to the terrible pain. At first she thought he must have just withdrawn from her pussy by mistake and hit her asshole but when it started to penetrate, she cried out despite still orgasming.

"Ohhhh, noooooo!"

Laurent forced the petite blonde down beneath him and pushed his cock deep into her anal canal.

"Aaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!

The pain was more than the poor woman could stand, but she was completely pinned beneath the brute!

Laurent had never been in such a tight ass before. Despite her small size, he pushed relentlessly down and felt his cock opening her buttery smooth anal passage against all resistance until he felt her upturned buttocks against his pelvis. His cock was buried in her ass to the hilt.

He knew she was in terrible shock as her petite body shook beneath his penetration. He ignored her quaking and whimpering.

"I'm all the way in," he said for no reason.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was her only reply.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole good," he said.

"Noooo! Please, don't! You're killing me! You're too BIG!" Jill felt like she had a red-hot poker stuck deep into her rectum!

Laurent had her pinned down, though, and cry as she may, he began to fuck her ass with his swollen tool.

The blonde felt the man pull back several inches and then push slowly back into her.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned. "Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!"

Each stroke of his cock brought another girlish whimper from the ravaged blonde.

The man's weight and strength allowed him to bore into her ass at will. Despite the terrible discomfort, Jill told herself to try and relax her sphincter, buttocks and thighs, which had been clenched in the first several moments of his entry.

Even Laurent recognized that Jill was relaxing beneath him when his hips began to hit a softer ass rather than a tightened pair of ass cheeks.

"Good girl," he said, but not slowing his steady pounding for a moment.

He was amazed at the smooth, tight walls of her nether canal flowering open for his cock.

"Lucky your pussy was so wet," he said. "You lubed up my cock really good."

"Oh, gawd! Oh, gawd!" Jill's voice was trembling. "You're too big for me."

"Hahaha. I don't think so! Stop whining and take it like a big girl!" he said.

"Uggggghhhh!" was her only incoherent response.

"You're taking this ass fucking really good!" he said. "It feels good to me."

His steady fucking continued. The man could not help but be a bit cruel. He leaned down towards Jill's ear and whispered into it.

"There you go, baby, just relax and enjoy it." She actually thinks that I am fucking her hard right now, Laurent thought to himself. "You can tell Jackson that you took this ass-fucking like a trooper. He should give you a raise!"

Laurent saw Jill's face scrunch up in humiliation.

Jill knew that she could never enjoy having the man's huge penis in her asshole, but she did know that she should try to relax even futher. There was no use resisting him.

The searing, white-hot pain of his invading cock was subsiding, but he still was much too large to be lodged in her ass. As Jill regained her bearings, she tried to will herself into a more relaxed state. Reaching back with both hands, she grabbed her buttocks and pulled them apart. It was a demeaning movement, but it did open her anus a bit and diminish the discomfort of his plunging man-meat.

Seeing her do this made Laurent even more bold.

"Do you like your butt fucked, girl?" he asked.

Jill simply moaned a high-pitched girlish reply.

"Noooo."

"You are doing good," he said.

The naked blonde lay beneath Laurent unable to resist his fucking. She listened as their bodies slapped together with each thrust of his cock. His much larger body covered hers except for her legs which splayed out from their joined penis and asshole.

His chest and upper body pushed Jill into the mattress and she soon let go of her own buttocks and her little hands went up by her head and gripped the bed sheets tightly.

He was having his way with her to an extent that she had never experienced.

The slapping of flesh and the sounds of Jill's whimpering were now the only sounds coming from the bed.

The man rode Jill from behind for what seemed like forever. His stiff cock now drove in and out of her rectum easily. Laurent held on to her soft shoulders as he pumped in a steady rhythm.

"Where's my cock, Jill?"

"Ohh!" was her only reply.

"You heard me, baby..." he said thrusting his hips vigorously.

Jill grit her teeth because the cock pounding was so deep inside her.

"Where's my big cock?"

He saw her manicured hands clutching the sheets tightly.

"In...uh..." Jill could hardly speak.

"In my...ass," she managed to moan softly in humiliation.

Then suddenly and without warning Jill heard him grunt and felt him pump several more thrusts into her asshole, then his dick begin to spew its hot sperm into her ass.

"Uuugghhh!" he grunted.

"Uuuuggghhhh! Fuck!"

Jill felt the man shuddering in orgasm. His body covered hers and he kept pumping his sticky discharge into her ass.

"Uuuuggghhhh!"

"Uuuuggghhhh!"

"Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!"

The spunk flooded Jill's asshole as she lay helpless beneath him. It was an awful feeling to be used like such a whore. But the gorgeous blonde lay still as she felt herself filled with his hot cream.

Gradually his thrusts lost steam and eventually stopped. Laurent collapsed on Jill, his tool firmly implanted in her ass.

"Fuck, that was great," he said, his voice filled with ecstacy. "You have the tightest ass I've ever fucked."

He rolled off of Jill and onto his back. When he pulled his still semi-hard cock out of her asshole, there was a soft whooshing sound that sounded like a fart from Jill's backside.

Phoooh. Phooh. Phooooh.

Laurent chuckled out loud.

Jill was completely embarrassed by the sound but he had torn up her ass and she couldn't control it. She needed to get to the bathroom quickly. She sat up and moved slowly, her rectum sore from the punishing fuck.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed and felt his hand on her naked back. He stroked it lightly.

She wanted to slap him but, much to her chagrin, she did nothing. The entire encounter was so humiliating, she thought to herself. He treated me like a piece of meat!

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? Ha, ha." Laurent laughed. "Get a washcloth and clean me up," he said.

Jill moved gingerly towards the bathroom.

"Did you hear me, damn it?" he asked.

Jill was brought back to reality.

"Uh, huh," she replied. The young woman was stunned by what had occurred to her. She moved as if in a trance. It took her several minutes to regain her bearings.

*****

Laurent had not budged an inch when Jill returned from the bathroom with a warm, wet washcloth. His gigantic cock was laying against his thigh and his ball sac was resting between his legs.

Jill wanted to punch his testicles. Her heart was in her throat and she suppressed her anger as well as she could. The normally gentle woman was nearly shaking with ire.

How could he have treated me like that? she wondered.

She sat on her legs next to him and lifted his cock. Slowly she wiped the large organ down with the damp cloth. His penis was covered with her vaginal juices.

His eyes opened and he looked at her as if he had done nothing wrong.

Jill carefully scrubbed the man's cock. It was disgusting to her but she knew that the worst was over.

"Clean the head," he directed. "God, you've got perfect tits, babe."

Jill was very conscious of her nudity. Her large breasts were high on her chest, nipples perfectly formed and beautifully pink. She held the semi-flaccid penis in her left hand and began to rub the cock head gently with the damp cloth in her right hand. To her horror, as she continued cleaning, the penis began to get erect again.

Laurent reached for one of Jill's breasts and began to rub her nipple. Jill's nipples were always sensitive and it began to stiffen to his touch. Very quickly it was rubbery hard. It's little pencil erasure tip was perfectly erect.

He pulled Jill over his body until she straddled him. He was laying with his head against the headboard and he pulled her some more until she was actually sitting on his chest. Laurent gazed at her large breasts. Taking one each in his hands, he squeezed them and jiggled them slightly.

"I thought these puppies were natural! God damn! How did a woman as slender as you get such big naturals?"

Jill stared down at him while he played with her womanly flesh. His obscene gaze only broke when he opened his mouth wide and took one of the nipples and more of a breast into his mouth. He sucked very hard.

"Uhhhhhh," she moaned. Jill's mind flashed with the thought that when Tom sucked her breasts voraciously, she actually enjoyed the wonderful, sexual sensation. Now, however, it was someone simply using her.

He sucked on her nipple for a long time and only moved to take the other nipple in his mouth and suck it hard, too. Sitting on him as she was, with her thighs straddling his torso, Jill felt her pussy begin to get very, very wet. Her vaginal lips were spread against his warm body and as much as she hated it, she knew that he might be able to feel the moisture coming from her love hole. Her body was begging her to grind her pussy against his abdomen, but she resisted with all her might.

Finally, he pulled off her tits.

"Send me a picture of you naked," he said.

"N...no, I can't," she replied.

He laughed meanly. "You act like such a fucking virgin, but you're not. You love getting fucked. Scratch the surface and you're a slut, huh? I wish you worked for me. I'd give you the dick you need every day and send you home not walking straight."

Jill didn't say anything. She felt her chest flush in shame at his accusations.

Things moved fast.

Jill started to rise from her position so that she could get off the bed and get dressed.

Her movement was stopped by the man. Laurent grabbed her by the hips and held her next to him. Her naked body slid down his body and ended up laying face to face with him on his body. She wanted to scream at her loss of control.

Her big titties were laying on his hairy chest. The contrast between her blonde complexion and hair and his dark chest hair was stark. Her pink nipples grazed his upper body.

His hands went to her buttocks, each large hand on an ass cheek. She felt him grip them tightly and instinctively she flexed her ass muscle.

Laurent smiled. "Impressive," he said. "I like a tight ass."

He leaned in and began to kiss her deeply. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she kissed him back.

Without a word, he rolled her onto her back. He hovered over her.

Oh, no! Jill thought.

The weight of his body and the long, rigid penis against her belly signalled what was going to occur.

Jill had a fleeting thought of resisting.

Rather than resist, the blonde spread her lush thighs wide and felt the head of his penis touch her pussy lips.

Why am I letting him shame me like this?

A slight moan escaped her lips as he pushed his stiff manhood against the opening to her pussy. She grimaced when he poked her sensitive vaginal lips. But as wet as her pussy was, she knew that she needed to be fucked.

I'll service him once more, she thought before she realized how shameful the idea was. Is that all that I am about? she wondered. I SERVICE men with my body? Is that what all women do? Service men? Now instead of servicing Tom as a wife, I service any man who can help me?

Jill reached between their bodies and took his penis into her hand. She pointed it to her opening and felt him push into her smooth vagina. He still felt very large in her.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" she moaned. His hard cock worked its way deep inside her.

He began to fuck her.

She put all thoughts out of her mind and determined to live in the moment.

Jill rolled her hips up to meet his thrust. The man's big dick filled her again. Her legs wrapped around his thighs.

The lurid sound of their flesh slapping together as they had sex filled the room.

His rod slid in and out of her moist vagina. He pumped harder and harder.

Laurent's mouth found Jill's lips. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and swirled it in a dance that she joined with her own tongue.

What's come over me, she wondered as she responded to the man. Oh, that cock feels good.

Her moaning, coming in perfect timing with his pounding, was high-pitched and pathetic. She knew the fucking would continue until he blew his spunk inside her. She rolled her buttocks up to his pounding hips. His dick plunged in and out of her grasping pussy.

It did keep going and going. Jill took it as she was expected to, eventually accepting a large load of his spunk deep in her cunt.

To her everlasting shame, she orgasmed in unison with him, her beautiful arms and legs wrapped around his body, clutching him as if he were her husband, squeezing her vagina around his spewing cock, trying to milk every last drop of his life-giving fluid deep into her body.

*****

Laurent seemed to gain energy from fucking the young blonde. He would not let her shower but insisted that they quickly dress and get back to work. Jill barely had time to adjust her dress. She didn't fix her make-up or lipstick or even comb her hair. She knew that she would have to do that after she left the apartment.

Jill tried to keep her eyes from meeting those of her co-workers as she and Laurent walked into the room where everyone was meeting.

Bill looked up at them and smiled.

"Well, look whose back!" he said, drawing attention to Jill and Laurent.

Jill thought that she heard a couple of the women who worked for Bill snicker and whisper amongst themselves, but she didn't look. She was so humiliated!

Instead of being able to find a lady's room immediately to freshen up, Bill approached his employee.

"Did you fuck him," he asked quietly.

Jill's eyes widened.

"Uh... y...yes," she said quietly.

"Good girl," he told her. "How many times did he cum?"

"Bill, please," she said, but before he could ask again she whispered, "twice."

"Good... good," was his only reply.

She found herself unconsciously smoothing the front of her dress as if she looked like she had just put it back on.

They know, she thought. They know!

Her short dress scooted up her thighs as she sat at the edge of a couch. To her dismay, she felt the cream-pie that Laurent had shot in her vagina seeping out onto her panties, making them wet.

My gawd! I hope his sperm doesn't seep through the bottom of my dress and leave a wet spot!

The moisture on her panties seemed to steadily increase. Jill crossed her legs to try to stem the flow of spunk, but felt this push more sperm out of her tight cunt. She drew a sharp breath in anxiety.

Oh, no! I can smell his sperm on me!

To Jill, the smell seemed to be overwhelming. The odor of sex was all around her. What should I do?

As one of her associates sat next to her she wondered whether he could smell the Laurent's sexual fluid on her body. She kept her legs tightly crossed and tried to squeeze her pussy shut. She knew it was having the opposite effect but she could not force herself to relax her vaginal muscles.

He looked at her and smiled. "Bill seems to be relying on you to get this contract," he said. "He told us you'd do everything that you could to make sure we got it."

Jill smiled nervously back at the man. Is he tormenting me by saying that or is that simply innocent small talk? She wondered if he was envisioning her laying on her back getting fucked by Laurent. He seemed to be struggling for words.

"You're so beautiful that I'm sure you had an easy time," he said.

His nose crinkled slightly and he smiled at the beautiful blonde,

She was in for a long, demeaning afternoon.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers