Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 09

Story Info
I show off my ability to tease in two separate events.
2.1k words
4.63
2.1k
5

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers

Sid and I arranged a private marriage and a quick trip to Las Vegas for a short honeymoon.

My daughter is going to South Beach for spring break, so we ran the timing together.

I gave Sid a 'special viewing' Saturday. It was not planned but could not have worked out better.

We were looking at large townhouses in an elite area of town. One had a tiny mother-in-law apartment that we thought might be good for Joanie if she stayed with us. Naughty, I told my Baby we could use it as a secret sex hideaway.

The weather is excellent, so I wore a short, baggy-legged pair of white shorts, a navy pullover crop top, and white sandals. I didn't see any reason to wear underwear.

We met the realtor at the complex to see several units. The gentleman had been recommended and was similar to us in age. I had heard of him from a lady friend he had dated and was pre-warned he's a big-time ladies' man or he thinks. I didn't say anything to Sid, but I wanted to play it to my benefit.

We were looking at the second of three units. A fantastic view of a horse farm, a private entrance in the back, and a patio would be excellent for entertaining. I had scoped it out by using it for tanning and other adult fun.

James, the realtor, had caught on that I was 'unbridled' or braless and would watch me as I moved from area to area. I ensured I was two steps ahead of him as we walked up the stairs to the guest bedrooms, and I'm sure he got a complete view of my nips.

To tip Sid off, I whispered for him and James to sit on a sofa in the den and go over some documents on the coffee table.

I wandered around the kitchen and returned to the den area, sitting on a stool at a small bar in their view.

I sat with one leg dangling off the stool with the other under me. The large opening gave a view up the opening, and I was sure it showed my bare pubes. I commented on getting the men's attention, and when James looked at me, his eyes immediately focused on my nudity, and I had his ass.

I shifted slightly, knowing I was causing a complete sighting. Sid was smiling, and I was smiling. James was staring.

I mentioned needing to use the bathroom and slipped off the stool to leave the area. I stepped out of the room but could see Sid on the sofa. I caught his attention and gave him a giant thumb, and smiled.

In the restroom, I thought about my next move.

Walking back to the den, I walked over to the guys. I stood next to Sid, looking over his shoulder. I was facing James. I placed my hand on Sid's back and turned slightly. I put my fingers on my bare thigh within inches of my mound.

"James, is there anything else we need to see?" I baited him.,

"No, unless you want to see the private entrance off the garage."

I told him I wanted somewhere to tan and asked if the courtyard was open to the sun. "Let's see."

James led the way to the garage, stepping out to show us the private entry. On the way, I told Sid to lay back and let me talk.

We found the courtyard, and it was pretty small. I moved around James to see if it was large enough for a lounger and other necessities. As I turned back, I intentionally fell into James. He went slightly off balance himself, causing us to almost fall to the pavement. 'Luckily, I fell with my boobs almost in his face.

"Oh, sorry, that was so clumsy of me. Are you alright?" I said. Due to the contact, my nipples grew hard.

James was in no rush to move me off his body, and Sid moved to us and helped me get myself upright.

We went on as if nothing had happened.

We walked back through the condo, assuring James we were interested because we wanted to check out another one.

James told us he appreciated coming by. He mentioned the sellers might be flexible if we tender an offer.

James shook hands with Sid and then with me. I held onto his hand a little longer than was needed.

Can I be nasty or not?

Sid loved it.

I told Sid I could get a lower price for the location if he wanted me to negotiate with James alone.

Anyway, I love the preparation for our marriage. Housing will be the biggy as getting Joanie to commit to a college or possibly moving in with my sister. Either way, she is going to be hell on wheels. I hope Sid can influence her behavior.

I want to start working out. I don't need to gain weight, and my breasts are beginning to 'go south.'I have been purchasing new brasseries with underwiring, and luckily they are coming out with attractive new items.

Going out in public is getting more difficult now if we want to show me off. The more mature groups are staying home or going to private get-togethers.

Joining a country club isn't happening. A gated community setting with a clubhouse, pools, etc., seems more realistic.

I can imagine myself taking tennis lessons from some young college guy and sneaking back to the condo for extended lessons that would have to be approved by Sid.

___________________________________________________

In all reality, it's unclear what direction Sid wants our sex life to go in. We chat, tease, and fantasize about the possibilities, but we have never agreed on how far the sex play will go. The words 'hot wife' and returning home with the results have been discussed, but will that happen? Is flirting going to be the limit? Is foreplay? Did I push the limit at the hotel in Louisville?

_____________________________________________________

Sid is almost childish in wanting me to show cleavage, and his eyes seemto go to my breasts immediately. I know he's proud of me, and I'll continue to dress to meet his wants.

I want an area to tan where ever we live. I miss going out topless and less. Finding something perfect will be challenging, so we'll have to risk the possibility of me being seen.

I, and certainly Sid, would hate that. Lol, not! The risk of being discovered at home is someone becoming a starker. With Sid working and I home alone, we don't need that.

We sat having a drink a few nights ago and laughed about some of our fun. Indeed, the more adventurous my behavior, the more exciting.

The trip to the convenience store, out of town, and my flirting with the two young guys showed us impromptu behavior giving us a rush.

The boat show was planned but couldn't have worked out better. And the promise to come back to see the pontoons in the display store is still an open possibility.

Sid photographing me outside the small market in Louisville, with commentary from the young street guys, was hot!

"We need to do more of that, and it will probably fall flat if we go out to instigate something," I commented.

"I've got an idea," Sid said. " There's a small liquor store on the north side of town, and it's a spot where underage guys could buy beer without being checked. I wonder if it's still there?"

"Really? Tell me more." I urged.

"There was never many in the place. Filthy. Cases of beer sitting around; usually, some locals just, as we say, 'shooting the shit' talking about local news. Other than college kids coming and going, nothing much ever happened.

I was thinking about the possibilities. I knew Sid would jump at the suggestion if I told us to do it.

"Call and see if it's still open." I prompted.

Sid couldn't find it in the phone book. Hell, we didn't know if they still printed phone books. He tried using 'google' and his cell but nothing. Finally, he said, "hell, let's just drive by and see if it's still there."

I hurriedly put on a pair of cutoff jeans, with ass cheeks visible. I knotted a white tan top in the back to show my boobs tight against the material and a pair of slip-on 4" sandals.

I didn't mess with m make-up; I figured my eyes and lips would be secondary to my boobs and ass.

Sid wore old shorts, a tee shirt, and flip-flops. Neither of us looked like we had a pot to piss in.

The store was in an older section and was easy to find. Several residences were in the area, and the small lit sign showed clearly above the place.

Sid parked a few doors down, and we walked back to enter. True to its reputation, the small establishment was a mess. A middle age guy and a young woman were working the counter.

The time was a little after 8:00 p.m., so the store traffic was slow.

I walked in first, and the counter guy liked my looks. Why not? A woman in her late thirties, big boobs swaying and a pair of cutoffs staining to be contained in her crotch. A "fuck fairy" if he ever saw one!

Sid moved to the beer case and began to search out the varieties.

"Hey, glad to see you are still open. We are having a party down the road and just about ran out of beer. You all are a lifesaver!" I said.

The young girl was giving me the once over. I greeted her by saying, "did you go to ' -I named a local high school - I have seen you there once. "

"No, I'm from out of town," she replied.

"My daughter went there. She was quite a hell-raiser, and I thought you might have known her." I plied it on.

I moved up to the counter and practically laid my breasts on the counter. 'Ya got any lottery tickets?" I asked.

Looking down, I saw my nipples outlined in the lit glass of the display case. Looking up at the clerk, I said, "Hell, they show up good on that glass. Neat, huh?"

I was clear as to what I was saying.

Turning away, I said, "Baby, we got to get back to the party. I'm losing my buzz!"

Sid showed up with a case of cheap beer, and he pulled out cash and paid the guy.

"Hey, if you ain't nothing going on, come by and party with us. It's going to get wild," I announced as I stepped out of the store.

We walked several feet from the storefront. Sid sat the box down and looked at me. Before I could say anything, I saw the door open at the store.

I pushed myself into my lover and grabbed his crotch. Knowing I was being watched, I held Sid's hand and moved it into my boob. I made a show of rubbing against Sid and exploring his manhood.

Turning, I looked at the clerk, "come on by; it's going to be fun!"

Sid picked up the beer, and we made it to the SUV.

"That was fun. I bet he comes looking for the party!" I commented.

"How can you come up with things to say to push the envelope? You can play a role better than anyone I've ever seen."

I smiled and got into the action I wanted.

I moved over to Sid and searched out his cock. As I expected, he was hard as a rock. "You seem to be ready to shoot. Let me have it in my mouth." I pulled the tee top over my head as Sid pushed down his shorts. I held my boobs up with my palms and presented them to Sid. "They need your attention."

I partially lay on my side as I grasped Sid's tool and took it in my mouth. I took all I could. I knew he wouldn't last long. Sid's right hand was squeezing my right breasts for all it was worth. I moaned in pleasure.

My reaction was all it took to cause Sid to lose his load. I felt it hit the back of my throat. Hot!

I forced myself NOT to swallow. I used my tongue to bring the sperm to the front of my mouth. I spit all I could onto my tits. "Rub it in for me, Honey. Maybe all sticky."

I continued to play with Sid's penis as he smeared the juices over my upper chest.

"I've heard cum with make a woman's boobs grow. Rub it in good." I teased.

We used my tank top to clean up what we could. Riding home topless, I told Sid I never wanted our adventures to end.

Later, in bed, I told Sid how much I wanted to be his wife. "Honey, I'll do my best to keep you happy."

And I will.

sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers