Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 10

Story Info
An evening at a river restaurant goes perfectly.
2k words
4.33
4.4k
3

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers

Sid and I are in our new home, and it's excellent. We chose a condo in an older area of town, and the mature foliage and trees make it feel cozy and relaxed.

We have neighbors on each side, but they aren't bothersome and seem to have accepted us warmly.

The couple to our left is younger, possibly in their mid-thirties, and childless. The wife works as a traveling nurse and is often gone. The husband is the sales manager of an electrical company and, well, handsome. I've mentioned to Sid how easy it would be to make him part of our games.

My husband constantly wants me to become more active regarding my flirting and exposure. We didn't dare do any overt activities at Sid's old condo, and I have to remind him we can't risk too much in our home. He wants me to do the pizza flashing we see much about on porn sites, and I've put that off for now.

I have been working out on a new machine we bought, and I can tell it's firming me. Also, it makes an excellent site for my man to further his new passion for photography. He has taken so many photos of me working out nude.

Our discussions are continuing about what each of us wants to do sexually. We sit in the den on our couch, naked, touching, and stroking each other as we discuss fantasies.

Sid is probing me about some of my previous activities, and I've told him of several of them. He seems most excited when I tell him of my time after I left my husband, and I've admitted to looking for sex and not being a marriage candidate. I've told him of a few sex parties I have attended, but he wants us to make our memories.

With the warmer weather, I've been wearing lighter clothes, many on the sheer side. We also go out to eat almost every evening, and the possibility of showing more is perfect.

Last Saturday, we went to a favorite restaurant on the river for drinks and appetizers. Sid and I know it's more of an adult site, so I wore tight white shorts, a loose red blouse, and braless. I felt so hot as we walked up the ramp to the entrance.

"I think tonight is going to be fun. I hope you notice how my boobs are swaying and my nips are turned on."

Sid grinned and told me how proud he was, "You are a voyeur's dream."

We had to wait on the deck to get a table. I was leaning against a railing and could survey the other patrons with my sunglasses on. Most were in their thirties and forties in a happy mood. Seeing a couple looking at me, I raised my elbows and rested them on the railing. This caused the blouse to tighten across my boobs. I got the wanted attention I wanted.

I noticed the couple react with smiles on their face. I turned to Sid and told him I had admirers.

"I would think so. Quite a few are watching due to the camel toe you're showing.

"And you love it."

"Damn right."

"I'm going to the ladies' room. Check out who watches me as I do." I kissed Sid on the cheek and moved away. As I walked through the restaurant, I removed my glasses. I glanced at several people and returned smiles to the men. I knew their women might have felt different.

I refreshed my make-up and checked my appearance.

While standing at a large mirror, a woman approximately my age approached. We smiled at each other, and then she commented, "I wish I had your nerve and, of course, your body."

"Thank you, that's a very nice thing to say. Let me say my husband encourages me to be on display. It's a great turn-on for him."

"That's wonderful. And what are your feelings about dressing as such?"

"I love it. I will have to stop in a few years, and I may think differently. But right now, it's something we both enjoy."

She grasped my hand and smiled, "Good luck and have fun."

I walked back to my lover, floating on air. "Honey, I'm loving tonight. I can't remember ever being so turned on showing off. I may cream my shorts!"

"You will love this. I saw a few men taking cell photos of you as you walked by."

"Me? Being jerk-off material? No way."

Finally, someone called us to our table--a two-top near the river. As I walked, I put a little extra into my strut.

I sat to Sid's left, facing the others in the restaurant. I moved into him and pushed my left boob into his arm.

"Baby, I'm so turned on right now, I don't know if I can eat. We'll have to stop somewhere on the road home so I can devour you."

We placed an order for a tray of nachos and refreshed our beers. Thinking about being photographed by other men was unreal, and I resisted the temptation to return to the ladies' room and fingered myself.

"I want you to get a shot of me sitting here. I've got to get it enlarged and put it on our dresser. I've got to remember this night."

Later, Sid did as I asked. Stepping into the bar area, he was able to photo me over the shoulder of a more petite man. Mission accomplished.

We left the diner without wasting time. As we walked to our SUV, I touched Sid's member. Hard as a rock! Good.

Driving back to Lexington, Sid turned off on a small country road. Within less than a minute, I was out of the vehicle and moved around to the front, and Sid met me, and with a long kiss, we removed each other's clothes. I didn't dare touch his cock.

I was naked first. I leaned back against the warm hood of the SUV and pulled my lover to me. "Honey, I want you to get me off. I need it badly. And don't be gentle with my boobs." Sid had learned there is no limit to the roughness I can take on my tits.

I leaned back to open my body on the front of the car, and it was soon being handled as I had hoped. "Yes, Baby, like that. Pinch my nipples more. Oh, yea."

Sid did as I hoped. He knew what I wanted. "I bit his neck as he reached down with his other hand and opened my folds. I leaned my head back and savored the moment.

Sid lowered his face and sucked hard on my nipples. "Use your teeth."

"Honey, I was watched by the men, knowing they wanted to screw me. Would you have liked that?"

Instead of answering, my man squeezed my breast more rigorously. I was going to cum soon. "Lick my pussy; I want you to taste me. NOW!"

Sid tongue as soon on my clit, and I flowed as I came. I laid back against the SUV and shuttered. Sid held me and became the loving, gentle man I know. He kissed me and lightly licked my breast as if coating each with a salve. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes.

Finally, I got my stuff together and simply said, "Wonder if I can use our juices and lube my ass to take your cock? Would you like that?"

Pushing my lover back. I turned and splayed my ass cheeks. Knowing he was watching, I transferred the jism from my pussy to my butt hole. I did this briefly and said, "It's yours, Baby. Go slow, but I want it."

I felt Sid move behind me, so I reached back and found his penis. I pulled it to my anus and opened my butt hole with my hands. "Push it in me," I said.

Almost as soon as I said that, I felt a shot of sperm hit the back of my leg. DAMNIT!

I knew how embarrassed Sid was, So I turned and kissed him deeply. Finishing with a comment, "So you couldn't wait to fuck my ass? What am I going to do with you? Let me clean that nasty boy."

I dropped to my knees and began to tongue Sid's cock. I spend several moments doing so. Raising, I said, "Honey, I love you so much. I loved tonight. I was on display, photographed, and so turned on I couldn't wait to get home. You're dangerous to my well-being."

I laughed along with Sid. "Kitty, no other woman in the world can match your sexiness. I am so lucky."

I put my blouse on and sat on my shorts. I was still leaking from my climax.

Arriving at our condo, it was after 10, with no street traffic. I told Sid to park outside the garage. I exited the SUV and walked around to Sid's side. When he stepped out, I unzipped his shorts and found his cock with my fingers. I knelt and took it in my lips. I licked and scratched his balls until he was erect. "Honey, wonder what new neighbors would think if they saw us? I worked on him for a few minutes and was rewarded with a mouthful of his sperm.

"They get to know more about us every day."

We showered and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sid got the photo on his phone printed into a five-by-seven, and I placed it on his dresser.

I doubted I could match our fun from that night, but I wanted to try.

I spent the following several afternoons tanning on our small deck. Just large enough for two loungers, but I had only one, filling the rest of the area with a chair and a table to accommodate my necessities: an oil bottle, a small speaker to listen to Sirius, and a place for refreshments.

I am wearing a brief sting bikini to get maximum sun and thought little of anyone seeing me. Everyone we saw was an adult, and I was doing what adult people do.

Sid had come home one afternoon and introduced himself to our younger neighbor. Ken told Sid more about his marriage, adding that his wife worked in Colorado as a Private Duty nurse and only managed to come home for an extended weekend once a month. Ken invited Sid in for a beer which my lover accepted.

They engaged in small talk for a short time but long enough for Sid to see a few photos of the couple and singles of Ginger, his wife. "Baby, she's quite attractive. She is taller than you but is very well endowed. Let's get the know them better."

"You are such a tit man. I can't let you out of my sight. Why don't we invite Ken over for drinks and refreshments soon?"

"Sure, that would be fun. He said he saw you on the deck from his upper bedroom window and commented on your tan."

Giggling, I said, "If he saw me this week, he's seen me in a string bikini. Nice!"

"Careful, Kitty, it may be too close to home to play with him. Let's go easy on that."

"I know now he is watching. No harm in that."

Thinking of the younger man watching me almost naked sent a spasm through my body. I knew Sid would come around, and I wanted it to go well when he did.

I need to find a way to satisfy Sid without his cock's hair trigger to come. He visualizes the outcome of what is about to occur and when any contact with his penis causes his ejaculation. We may need professional help.

We want to get away to another city and have similar fun as in Louisville. I'm looking for events in Cincinnati, Nashville, and Louisville to allow me to be his exhibitionistic wife.

My current attitude causes me to feel emboldened to be more aggressive in our sexual progress. Hopefully, Sid can get more physical sexual pleasure.

I'm going to work my butt off to make that happen.

sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers