Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 21

Story Info
A possible life changing night.
2.9k words
4.33
1.6k
2

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers

Between Christmas and New Year's, we traveled to Louisville in an attempt to relive some of the magic we had in that city.

Sid picked me up at home, and I surprised him in my favorite short red raincoat, garter belt white hose, and red heels. My breasts were swinging as I slid onto the seats in the TV.

"Honey, do ya think I'm too overdressed?" I teased him. I had purposely left the jacket open, exposing my newly shaved pubes and with each step a look at one nipple or the other.

"Aren't you a little chilly, sweetheart?" Sid inquired.

"I thought you would like to see my nipples at attention, but I can cover them up." I retorted.

"That's OK, I'll turn the heat up."

As we approached the interstate to Derby City, I pulled open the jacket to expose me. And to entice the truckers, I placed my red-heeled feet on the dashboard.

"Do I look like a slut, or what?" I joked.

"Look like?" Sid came back. I swung my arm and hit his chest.

"Hey, when you got it, flaunt it, right?"

We saw a line of 18-wheelers a mile or so ahead.

Sid drove up to the first as I reached into the back seat and retrieved our hand-held CB. We had purchased it just for these occasions.

I turned it on went to channel 19 and laid it on the armrest. Turning around I returned to my 'maximum' exposure position.

Our SUV moved along beside the truck to where the driver could see me in his side view mirror. Smiling, I waved to him. BINGO. He slowed just enough to bring his rig's window to mine. The dirty dog quickly rolled down his window and pushed out his cell to take photos. Well, I showed him, I rolled down my window and turned to him, and cupped my titties!

The driver looked to be in his sixties, but happy to see me.

I blew him a kiss as Sid moved away.

In less than 10 seconds we heard him announcing my appearance and beauty on the interstate. He described the SUV to alert other truckers.

"Sidney, I'm going to be dripping by the time we get to Shelbyville," I reported to my hubby.

"Let me taste' he asked. I slipped a finger in my labia and took a drop of juice and put it on his lips.

Mmm, nice!"

Sid approached the next truck, only to find the driver's window open and another cell camera on. I didn't disappoint as I turned as far as possible in my seat and opened my labia. "Hell, guys, she playing with her snatch!" came over the CB. "Shaved and wet as hell".

I picked up the CB and keyed the mike. "Honey, I'm so horny, I believe I could cum right now." I began to fake a climax for his pleasure.

Sid laughed at my vocal response. "Be careful, we don't need to attact a state trooper."

Over the next 35 miles, I toyed with the drivers as we approached our hotel. We had chosen the Galt House downtown in the hope of seeing partiers over the holidays.

We valet parked and I got a very nice response from the two men taking the cars and I'm sure whatever Sid gave as a tip, they would rather have had a couple of minutes with me!

Sid checked in with me in a padded chair a few feet away. Standing I joined my hubby to the elevator and up to our room.

Perfect! Our window faced the opposite bank of rooms. Showoff time! I walked to the window and pushed my red jacket back to give anyone who might be watching I full view. Gawd, I loved the thought of being seen.

Sid came up behind me and cupped my boobs. I reached back and found his slacks already wet. Turning, I unfastened his belt and dropped his underwear and slacks to the floor.

"Honey, let me pee while you get undressed. I want this to be good for you."

Returning to the room, I found Sid naked on the bed and his clothes in a pile. Thank goodness he remembered to remove his socks!

I slipped between his open legs and cupped his balls. Without hands, I worked his semi-flaccid cock into my mouth and tongued it around. I was sure he had already shot his load but there would be a steady stream of cum as I mouth fucked him. I worked his balls with my mouth and bit on his balls. I removed a couple of fingers of our juices with my fingers and fed them to my man.

After several minutes and turned to lay on my back and rested my head on his groin. I cupped my breasts and began to massage them firmly. Sid knew what to expect. As I twisted my nipples roughly, I moaned with painful pleasure. I dug my fingernails into the aurora and pinched. OH, yes!

Sid watched as I pleasured myself. He pretends to understand my bizarre sexual form of masturbation. Pain is my release. Always has been and always will.

Later we lay in each other's arms and napped. We awoke the sun was setting and I began toying with Sid's member again.

This time I got the full load of his sperm in my mouth. Sweet!

We showered and I picked through the clothes I had brought. The drapes were still open but I decided to wait until later to play for the viewers. I found something I believed would get my attention and be easy to adjust to make it more revealing.

I chose a black leather skirt, mini length, and a red teddie, with a deep plunge to show my cleavage. Black thigh highs and my red heels. I posed in the room's mirror and checked it out. The tops of the thigh highs were barely covered by my skirt.

I sat at the dressing table and applied my makeup. I went with the musky look. Mystical and ready look.

Turning to Sid I sought his approval.

"Beautiful! You look so approachable. And I've got the camera with us. Are you going to 'perform' tonight?"

"Of course, and I want to be screwed, not made love to. Hard and raw. OK with you?"

"Perfect."

We went down to the lounge in the newer wing and I, as agreed moved ahead of Sid and found a seat at the bar. The crowd hadn't begun to come in yet but within a few minutes, it filled nicely.

Next to me in the bar was a young black man who was practically leaning into me. The musky smell of his cologne was enticing. Should I?

I searched the lounge for Sid and gave him a questioning look. His smile and nod told me all I needed to know.

The next time there was body contact I met it with my own. I turned to him and asked if he was alone. I made sure he saw my ample breasts straining at the Teddie.

He assured me he was and told me his name, Trae.

"Well, Trae, I'm Kitty. I'm alone too. Well, my husband is here but he's useless as a man." I went on to describe my meaning. Within minutes, Trae assured me he would be more than agreeable to making my holiday season 'enjoyable'.

Over the next glass of wine, I had my hand on his upper thigh, and working toward the tip of his cock. At the half-full level, I had his hard, thick cock running down his leg. It felt like a foot-long sausage.

"Trae, I'm going to motion my husband over. Don't worry about a thing. Everything is cool. I promise." I sealed my comment with a kiss.

I caught Sid's attention and motioned him over.

"Trae, this in Sid. My fantastic husband. He understands my needs and approves. OK?"

Trae introduced himself to Sid and everything was good.

"Sid, I want you to look at what I've found on Trae's leg." I reached down and ran my fingers over Trae's penis, still erect. "I want to taste Trae's cum and have him fill my ass with things. Do you agree?"

"Most certainly. You will be stretched to new lengths but you will love it won't you?"

"Of course," I suggested Sid allowed Trae and me to go up to the room and Sid followed in a while. All agreed.

In the elevator, the mirror showed me standing next to a tall, young black man, to whom I was going to surrender my body. I was so excited I thought I might cum before we got to the room.

I didn't hesitate in starting to undress Trae. I stood next to the end of the bed and unfastened his belt. Kneeling as I lowered his pants and underwear, I found myself with the longest cock I had ever seen before my eyes.

Instructing Trae to remove the rest of his clothing, I stripped down to my thigh highs and heels. I cupped my breasts and toyed with my nipples using my thumbs and index fingers.

Once Trae was naked, I let him lay me on the bed, crosswise. My legs were bent at the knees and lying over the side. My black lover bent over me and began to suck my nipples. The thin mustache on his upper lip was driving me crazy!

I reached down and took his hard penis in my right hand. Damn, it was so long and large in girth. I thought I was dreaming as I ran my fingers up and down its length.

Trae moved up and began kissing me. As he did his cock positioned itself between my thighs. I was leaking like a hooker after a threesome. His right hand was massaging my left boob and was way too gentle so I whispered, 'harder'. initially, he didn't respond. I placed my hand on Nis and squeezed my tit. He caught on and over the next few minutes gave my boob a workout. pulling, twisting, and pinching.

Finally, I said, "Honey, you're going to make my cum if you don't stop. I want to feel you inside of me."

I heard Sid opening the door. We hadn't discussed any type of photography with Trae and I would die if we did and he said no.

"Sid, your wife is about to take the largest cock in her life. Sit and watch. I think the memories will be something we talk about forever."

Trae is standing between my legs with his hand on his rod, massaging it slowly. I hadn't sucked him at all. But I wasn't going to stop what was about to happen for anything.

Brazeningly, I was spreading my juices over my opening and slipping two and then three fingers in my puss. I was ready.

"Trae, I want that big black cock now. I've never had one as big so go slow until I tell you different. Use me, Baby.";;

I raised my legs and placed my heels on the edge of the bed. After spreading my legs wide, I, for Sid's enjoyment, used my forefinger in a 'come here' gesture to tell Trae to use me.

I leaned on my elbows and Trae put the tip of his ebony cock on my pussy opening. Reaching down, I spread my labia lips to allow a smooth passage. Within seconds an inch and then two were filling me. Wow!

"Nice, Honey, give me more. The next few minutes were used to fill me to the maximum. Damn, I don't think I could have taken another inch. Reaching down I discovered Trae had two moves to give me. I wanted it all. I didn't want to end the night knowing I hadn't taken it all.

"Sid, baby, come here and look at this. I'm full and my lover still has more to feed me. Trae, can Sid video you giving me all of you? No facial, just cock. We promise."

"Sure, no problem." Trae agreed.

Sid flicked on the video mode of his cell and stood next to us.

"I'm ready Baby. Give me the rest." I knew the vocal from the action was being recorded so I took advantage of the opportunity.

"Gawd, Honey, that is so big. I love it. Once in, give me a minute, and then I want you to ride me like a stallion. Don't stop. Ignore and talk for you to from me. Understand?"

Trae spoke, "You've got it Bitch."

When Trae started to pump into me I thought I would faint. The pain was unbelievable. I grasped the back of my thighs and gritted my teeth to keep from screaming. Eventually, my muscles relaxed and I could handle the pounding.

"Yes, Stud, ride this white pussy. Use it hard. I can take it. And next time bring you big brother!" I said lustly.

"Don't come in me. Yet. If you do, you won't get the opportunity to feed it in my ass. Don't you want to fuck a white woman's ass? Imagine shooting all this in my black cum in a white ass."

Sid was still filming. And recording.

Trae stopped and backed away. Sid aimed the camera at my stretched white vagina. Stretched and gapping.

I begged off for a pee break and saw Sid and Trae talking when I returned. "So gentlemen, any disappointments so far? Let me clean that cock before you do me anally."

I knelt and made a show of licking and tonguing Trae's cock. I put it in my mouth, barely but couldn't get more than four or so inches in my throat. Surrendering my ass to this monster may be a little too much.

I stood and off-handedly commented on how Trae had almost made me come from his rough breast play. Sid, thankfully, picked up on the comment and said he would love to film it.

"Show him, Baby handled my boobs again like before." I kissed Trae as he began to manipulate my mammeries. Soon, I was moaning with satisfaction. Pulling, and pinching my nipples had me on the edge. To encourage Trae, I said 'Slap them HARD'. His first blow almost knocked me off my feet. The second one did. I quickly stood and threw back my shoulders to await more.

Over several minutes I received the most brutal breast play in my life. I was sure I would look like a bruised fruit the next day. Finally, I called a stop.

Smiling at Sid, he nodded. Never had I or he approached such behavior as I received. Now he knows my limits.

Thinking ahead of time, I had brought some lube with me from home. I just hoped enough!

I sat on a small chair and began to lubricate my anus. Talking to Trea as seductively as I could, I told him how much I had grown to appreciate anal sex. How raw and nasty it made me feel. How it was for pain and pleasure and I have never asked anyone to stop. And tonight would be similar.

After greasing myself to the appropriate level I announced I was ready.

Another long kiss and eventually I made my way to the edge of the bed. I positioned myself on my hands and knees and waited.

Trae was easy on me. He fed his tool slowly into me. I felt split as he pushed his penis in. As if my body was being divided. But, the burning sensation reminded me of the tearing of my anus. As he went deeper I thought I had to be bleeding inside.

After a long and slow process, Sid announced Trae was in me entirely. I exhaled for the first time in several minutes. Did I dare ask him to cum in me? To fuck my butchered ass?

Yes.

"OK, give me your load. Fill this white ass whore with that black cum. I want it." I instructed Trae.

I don't know if I became numb to the pain but I handled his sex and was almost disappointed in his stopping.

Withdrawing the pain didn't subside. I reached down to find our juices intermingled and surprisingly no blood.

I lay on the bed, face down. Sid announced how wonderful it had all looked.

Trae showered and then saying he knew we needed time to ourselves, left.

Sid sat beside me on the bed and told me how proud he had been of my performance. Then he asked the question of the night. "Do you enjoy sex as rough as you had it tonight?"

I hesitated to answer. "let's take a shower."

In the shower, bruises were developing on my body. Several dark spots were showing from Trae's slapping my breasts. My left nipple looked raw from, I guessed, the twisting. I soaked under the spray for several minutes and then lay on the bed, naked, next to my husband.

Sid held me gently, and I slowly worked my fingers over my shaved, and puffy vagina.

"Did you like it the way it played out tonight? You never answered me earlier." Sid said.

"Yes, I did" I admitted. "Honey, I was in a different world. Sorry, I left you out completely."

It was the first time in my life I was handled to the point of excitement where ever stroke or touch fulfilled me completely. Am I sick?

Am I becoming a masochist?

Trae's black hands, his firmness, and eventual brutality had put me in a different sexual dimension.

There is no way I want to harm my relationship with Sid. We love each other, and I will always.

Sex, in what's considered 'normal' is nowhere as satisfying as what I had received this night.

Only the future will tell where we go with our relationship.

sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers