Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 20

Story Info
A friend of Sid's gets to the rank of 'Special'.
2.2k words
4.59
805
4

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last month has been so depressing for Sid and me. A death in Sid's family has caused the family to splinter. I'm trying to keep my distance from several of the family members but it's difficult when you hear individuals slandering those you care about.

What's that saying? 'You can pick your friends but not your family'?

Just the last few days have we felt ready to return to our exhibitionism/voyeurism fun.

Sid has been working almost every day with tax bills going out so I decided to have him meet me at our favorite happy hour bar. I told him I would get there at 6:30 and asked him to sneak out to meet me.

I got there a little early and found a four-top table to wait for my lover. My short black skirt, with a mid-thigh split, was awarding me with many looks from others, or maybe, it was the sheer black blouse over my black demi-cup brassiere. I need to cut back on the calories, as it seems my ass and boobs are gaining in size, It may be time t increase to a triple Ds in my bras. I doubt Sid will object.

I felt naughty, to say the least.

One of Sid's friends came over and offered to get me a drink and I gratefully accepted his generosity. Charlie is an old friend of Sid's and has always been a gentleman. A little older, but still a looker.

Charlie brought me a glass of wine. Joking, he said, "I can only hope Sid's in the morgue and you're dressed in black to mourn his passing. I will help you in any way I can in your grief."

Laughing, I responded, "Charlie, you dirty man. You mean you would attempt to bed his widow before he's even buried? No, he's just late but I will keep your offer in my mind."

We talked about a variety of subjects, but it was difficult to keep from smiling as Charlie continuously stole looks at my barely concealed nipples.

I shifted on my chair and the split of my dress rose to just inches from my tiny black thong. I thought about opening my legs slightly to give another view but decided to wait until Sid arrived.

Several men and women were mingling around the bar and there seemed to be no connected pairs. Damn, I'm glad I'm past bar-hopping to find a man. Several of the women were oblivious of their intentions to 'score' with someone. I'd been there, and as the evening goes on, the anxiety builds with every minute. I guess I was brazen enough to 'go for it' and not worry about such things as my reputation!

Sid came in and greeted us. He and Charlie chatted for a few minutes and then my man left to get fresh drinks for everyone.

"Kitty, you two make the perfect couple. Sid loves to see you watched and your ability to clutter men's minds with thoughts of lust for you makes it wonderful for both of you."

"Thank you, Charlie. You nailed it. We have many wonderful thoughts and memories, I know someday we'll be sitting in a rocking chair and laughing about our fun. Sid is a good man, the best I could have hoped for, and I would do anything to make him happy."

Our drinks arrived and Sid kissed me lightly on the lips. "Baby, if that skirt was any shorter you would look like you are just wearing a belt. Damn, I like it. Some guy at the bar was telling a guy to look at you and how hot you are. Was I proud lol?"

Charlie repeated his wish for Sid's passing and his volunteering to assist me with my grieving. Sid smiled and said the line to console me would be around the block. Adding, "She wouldn't have a minute to herself."

I noticed a couple glancing our way, both younger, but showing an interest in us. I pointed it out to the guys and they assured me I was the object of their attention.

"Well, let's see if you're right." I slowly opened my thighs enough to reveal my crotch and turned to make sure the skirt was open.

"Kitty, the young guy is going nuts. He is constantly directing his lady to look in your direction. Why don't you make one of your ladies' room visits to see if they watch you?" Sid suggested.

Looking at Charlie, I told him, jokingly, I have a 'move' that gets me attention from the bar patrons. Watch."

I slid off my stool and smoothed my skirt down to mid-thigh. My sheer blouse came into view as I walked to the ladies' room and my mounds were now barely concealed in the too-small bra.

Smiling and glancing at others as I walked past the bar, I stepped into the restroom. I did my 'business' in a stall and came back to stand in front of the large mirrors above the lavatories. The blouse was so flimsy it allowed my demi-cup bra to appear clearly. The half cups were within a quarter inch of showing my nipples.

Thinking about Charlie and what Sid had said to him, I opened my blouse several buttons and lifted my breasts to the point my nips were on display. I buttoned the blouse to just above the bra's cups and after checking my make-up, I walked out.

As I stepped around the short wall to the bar area, I looked at Sid and Charlie and waved. Then, without hesitating, I stepped up to the bar and pushed my way into the crowd. I heard several comments about my appearance and watched men elbow each other to look at me. Damn, I was loving it. Knowing Charlie was seeing a side of me that left no doubt I was a voyeur's dream.

I reached over to a guy to get the bartender's attention and order a glass of wine. My boobs were on his chest causing him to stare at my almost nude tits. "Damn, Lady, let me pay for that wine for you. You deserve free drinks all night."

"Thank you, but I drink all night, and would not get what I came for. I know better ways to spend the evening." I brazenly flirted with the man.

"I'm Peter, do you come in often?" the guy replied.

"Only when I'm horny," I responded. Several faces turned to look at me. I was laying it on thick. Damn, Sid needs to fix up a recorder for me to wear on my waist or somewhere.

My wine came and I stood facing my donor. "So do you come in here often?"

A couple of times a month. But if you're going to be here, I can stop by more frequently. Are you for real?"

"Touch me and see, I think you will find me to be very real."

The guy wasted no time in running his left hand over my right breast.

"Damn, they're nice."

"My turn," I said looking directly into his eyes. I moved my right hand down to his groin and found a hard cock prominently pushing against his slacks.

"Very nice. It's a shame my husband is watching us. Imagine how much fun we could have if he wasn't here. But, as it stands now, I guess we'll have to break up our little party."

I kissed his cheek and turned to rejoin my men.

Charlie's eyes were glued to my exposed boobs as I walked to them. The couple who had been watching earlier were almost gaulking at my appearance. it's such fun to be an exhibitionist!

Across the street is an eatery which we all agreed to go to. Surprisingly, there was no wait for us to get a table.

I sat next to Charlie but on the outside of the four-stool high table. I turned slightly to place myself to view the restaurant. Placing my hand on his knee, I asked, "Charlie, if we were a couple would you want me to be so daring as Sid does?"

Placing his hand on mine, "Kitty, with your beauty and imagination, I would be a fool to attempt to change anything you and Sid have going for you."

'You need an adventurous lady in your life. Things could be much more exciting for you. I'm going to start looking for a woman for you." I told him. "But, until then, I guess you'll just have to be a 'special friend'. OK?"

Charlie's puzzled look drew smiles from both Sid and myself.

"Great, but what does that mean?" Charlie asked.

I withdrew my hand from under his raised it to his groin, and squeezed gently. "This and this," I said as I leaned my breast into his arm.

Sid added, "Hey, she's way more than I can handle. We have a few rules but we assure you there's nothing you will object to. Kitty and I are videoing her fun and we promise your identity will never be revealed."

Kitty teased, "Charlie, you aren't going to have time to be concerned with anything but me."

A server came by, and we ordered nachos, dips, and schooners of beer.

"Let me know if I'm beginning to embarrass you," I told Charlie. Within seconds I managed to unfasten my demi cup bra in the front and work through one arm hole and then the other. My full breasts were clear to view under the sheer black blouse. "Do you like this look in public?"

Charlie's smile was so large I thought he would split his mouth. Seeing my effect on him, I teased him even more, "Honey, have you heard that sperm makes a woman's breasts grow larger? I love to rub it in and then clean my fingers with my mouth."

Sid laughed, "Buddy, she ain't lyin'. She'll drive you nuts when she shows some of her play."

The server returned and sat the nachos down and I purposely leaved into his arm. His eyes went to my bare boobs and I thought he was going to lose it right there. He walked hurriedly away.

Charlie laughed. "Hell, you almost gave him a heart attack."

Again, placing my hand on his crotch, I found my 'special friend' was sporting a very hard cock. "Charlie, if you shoot that without me getting a chance to drain it tonight, I will never speak to you again!"

The server returned with a 'helper' carrying the dips and beer. I was the target of attention, being asked if there was anything else they could do for me.

"Not tonight fellows. But thanks for the offer. Two is all I can handle at a time."

We chatted about anything and everything, but I knew Charlie's mind was working overtime.

After we finished our snacks and beers, I reminded Sid he still had more work to do and we'd better run.

The three of us returned to the parking lot across the street. Not entirely hidden from the street, I opened our SUV's door and turned to face Charlie. "Come here, Baby. I want to taste your cock."

I raised my skirt above my hips and knelt in front of him. I opened his trousers and fished him cock out. Surprisingly, he was quite thick and a good seven inches. I looked up at Sid who was using his phone to film the happenings.

"Baby, I think this fellow is going to be a very special friend". I licked the head and raised Charlie's penis to suck on his tight balls. Knowing I was being filmed I became vocal. "Honey, when was the last time you had your nuts drained? Tell me if I do anything wrong." I smiled at the camera as I slipped my left hand between Charlie's legs and found his anus. I circled the tiny hole several times before I slipped my forefinger in slightly.

Charlie flinched but didn't protest. To tell Sid what I was doing, I commented, "I won't hurt your ass just play a little."

Returning to sucking his cock, I went at it slowly at first but was going at it heartedly within a couple of minutes. I removed my finger from Charlie's ass and used my hand to play with his testicles.

I knew he was ready to shoot. "Ready, stud?" I asked. Alerting Sid he was going to cum.

I raked my fingernails over his balls a few times and was rewarded with several large gobs of sperm. I caught most of it in my mouth but the excess ran down my blouse and soaked through. I cupped my boobs and raised the garment to my mouth. I licked away most of the cum but left a portion to be filmed.

"Thank you, Sir. That was quite a display of your manhood. I hope that will be the first of many times."

I reached in and got a box of hand wipes for Charlie and me to attempt to clean up with. The darkness had hidden our fun but hopefully, the filming made it perfect.

We left in separate vehicles with a promise to be in touch soon.

The sooner the better for me!