Using the Slave

Story Info
A feline hermaphrodite anthro uses the sex slave's mouth...
2k words
4.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Now, now, little slave... Don't you think you should behave better than that for our master?"

Avere sat back in the wooden chair, a smart, professional one for her dwelling as the head of the guards, though it was still functional -- not like anything that the slave master had in his household, richer and more lavishly furnished. But the feline did not care for that, her smooth, grey fur lying down close to her body, having shed out her winter coat in favour of her summer one.

Her long tail flicked back and forth lazily, though the yellow-feathered bird slave had been gagged. Struggling in her bonds, she squawked, wide-eyed with fear, even though Talra was more often than not a more submissive sort. With her arms behind her back in a pair of tight, leather cuffs and her legs bound with a short hobble between her ankles, claws as blunt on her feet as they always were, there was nowhere for her to go, even if she could somehow stagger up to her feet. It was not as heavy as some bondage that Talra had been put in before, of course, but never at the desires of anyone other than her master or his noble friends!

"You bore me already," Avere said, shaking her head, clicking her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth. "What does our master even see in a little scrap of feathers like you?"

Before her, Talra quaked, kneeling, imploring the feline with her eyes alone, though even she doubted that that was going to do her much good. It wasn't her fault, sweaty with worry and fear, all tangled up together, not really. She just wasn't used to being hefted up into the abode of the head of her master's guards, that was all! Grunting and digging her beak into the red ball gag, she chirped uneasily, shedding feathers.

"Tch, tch... You're making a mess of my floors, slave."

The feline stalked towards her like a predator stalking their prey and the songbird anthro quailed, trying to make herself look as small and as insignificant as possible. If only Talra knew what it was that Avere wanted her to do! Then, things would be easier. Then, she would be able to please her mistress of the moment, even if she had not had all that much experience with females.

She'd work it out, she had to. She always worked something out, trained up to be her master's very best slave.

And yet that was not something that the bird had to honestly work out as Avere shed herself of her light armour, which had gaps at the joints to allow her full flexibility, loose plates tied to her arms. The cat would have had someone to remove it for her, but the effect of revealing her true body beneath was too alluring for her to simply cast aside.

No... For she was not female but a hermaphrodite using female pronouns, the kind of cat that could never be found as a human -- where that happened, it was something different, being intersex and not holding both male and female parts equally.

"Ah..."

She groaned, rolling her shoulders back, moaning aloud in her nudity, her breasts on show while the bird's eyes bulged. Avere's shaft, after all, was swift to rise to attention, knowing exactly when it was needed, thickening up with blood. Her body yearned with desire, hot and sweaty after a long day of work, though she much preferred to be out amongst her guards than sitting in the office. She had others to do the paperwork for her, but there was too much that went into guarding her master's home for her to simply cast all of it aside, wanting to ensure that it was always correct.

"Bite and I'll rip your throat out," she warned, eyes cold, devoid of any feeling. "You're nothing to me. And any slave owner will be able to replace you in a snap."

Talra shuddered and chirped, beak tipping down submissively. There was no need for the feline to be as rough and as harsh with her as she was -- she was the most submissive out of all the slaves in the household. Even though she had been born into slavery, it was as if Talra had been born for it, her purpose in life being to serve, to do everything possible to please, regardless of what that was.

So, if her master had deemed her the slave of the captain of the guards for the night, she was going to do absolutely everything within her skill set and small tuck of power to please her.

The gag slipped from her beak in a slick of saliva, a string of it stretching out to connect her beak to the feline's cock for a moment before breaking. But even as the bird coughed, trying to work her beak and the sore muscles at the corners of it, the feline shoved her dick home, gagging her, ramming it into the back of her throat without a second thought.

"Yesss..." Avere hissed, tail lashing the air to her back. "Let's see what's so good about your beak then, slut-slave..."

Talra shivered. Oh, that was good, but it was not for her to take pleasure like that without giving it all back tenfold, even if it was how she liked to be referred to. What was humiliating to others filled her with pride, knowing that she was the only one who could do what she did, the only one there who could be that submissive, who had devoted their entire lives to pleasing.

That was why she sucked as if it was her master's cock, the edges of her beak, back at the corners, having become a little softer and more pliable throughout her training. Talra was more than just a slave -- she was a sex slave, primed and honed for the deliverance of pleasure through any means possible. Every hole was open to the feline and she bobbed her head even as Avere's claws dug past her feathers to bite sharply into her skin, sucking, pleasing, doing what she did best.

"Not...good...enough!"

The words cut into her like the cat's claws as Talra gagged on her cock, tears building in the corners of her eyes, though Avere took what she wanted regardless. She rarely played with any slaves, for there was a fee to use ones outside the household when they were not owned by her master, choosing willing partners instead that she could pin and dominate. The only one that she had allowed, in some smaller, still fierce manner, to dominate her had been her master -- and that was something special.

Her thighs pressed together as she took the bird's head between her paws, thrusting furiously, driving deep, using her beak like the hole it was, as if it really was just a sex toy and not a living, breathing, feeling anthro behind it. For that was what Avere saw, even as the bound, pretty mass of feathers struggling, her body pushing back against the rough training even as her mind grappled, training taking over. Avere, of course, hissed and snarled, lips peeling back from her teeth, not making it all easier for the avian, grinding in hard enough to trigger her gag reflex with every thrust.

"Unff... Thought he...would have trained this...out of you...slut..."

Talra hacked and gagged around the furiously driving cock. It was not going as deep as some had gone, but it had been a long, long time since she had been used so roughly, though always as if her feelings did not matter at all. Who cared, after all, for the feelings of a slave? They weren't important, she wasn't important, she was never important, not ever, not even the once.

The cock slammed into the back of her throat with ruthless intent, drool streaming from the corners of her beak. The only solace in it, even though the slave gave herself willingly to the sordid pleasures of the head of the guards, was that she didn't have to do anything, allowing herself to slip away into such a deep state of submission that Talra wondered if she would ever come back up from it ever again.

It wasn't important, not as long as she was serving, taking every brutal, punishing thrust like the slut and the slave she was. She was nothing, nothing to her master, nothing to Avere, nothing to anyone else. To anyone else, she didn't even have a name: she was only a slave. And that was all the bird would ever need to be.

Her beak ached, bruised and sore from the rough treatment, only realising then how tight and harsh her bondage was. Her knees throbbed from bearing down into the hard, wooden floor for so long, not even on the rug -- but what did anyone else care for that if the feline using her was comfortable? Avere growled out through her teeth, acting as if she didn't even see Talra down there under her, thrusting with single-minded, driving determination.

"Yes... Unff... Fucking good...beak...hole..."

Avere panted heavily, lacking air, working out the stresses of the day in the best way possible. Oh, there was no one else who had willingly taken her cock in such a rough way and her heart leapt for it, the ache of climax drawing tauter within her. It was coming, more and more quickly, though that did not stop the feline from using the avian to her fullest extent and potential, seeing only a slut that needed to be used, brutally so, filled to the brim.

Her other holes, not just her beak, would be next, Avere leaving nothing untouched, claws digging into the side and back of the bird's head, drawing a trickle of blood. Nothing enough to leave a permanent mark, as she thrust even harder, but enough to let her true passions and desires fly, as if she was a cat on the edge of losing control.

All through it, her cock throbbed and ached so very deliciously that she would not have stopped fucking her beak raw until she was pulled off, clawing and kicking, though there was no one there to stop her. And no one cared either if she used a sex slave a bit too roughly for the liking of some, the bird's body so pretty and soft and so delicate that a big part of Talra simply ached to break her.

She could not, of course, but she could still be as rough with her as she liked, hissing through her teeth, tail lashing the air. The bird was too soft and she slammed in, relishing in the tear tracks down her face, though Avere knew that the little sex whore loved it. That was just one of the many reasons that Talra had swiftly become her master's favourite -- but she was his favourite too, just in another way.

Avere scoffed, teetering on the brink of orgasm, toying with sensation and the push over the edge. She would never have wanted to be a sex slave. Never in that position... Only in a position where she took what she wanted!

She howled, ramming her cock into the bird's beak as orgasm snarled through, pulsing and grinding, an ache that had to be sought in bliss, pure, unadulterated bliss. Her entire body warmed through, not caring for the spunk she shot down the bird's throat, forcing her to gag and cough, for Talra's comfort was not Avere's concern, no, not at all. Only her own, always her own, thrusting, humping, using her beak like something that could be thrown away.

Talra groaned, her throat raw and sore, beak bruised, head aching, the tang of blood on the air. Yet even the slave knew that the night there was far from over as Avere pulled back, leaving her to cough, the feline's cock dripping with spit, cum glistening as it drooled from the tip.

Her heart pounded.

In rough play, the night had only just begun.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Succubus Queen Halloween Demon Summoning Gone Wrong.in Erotic Horror
Futa University Boy-toy Submissive freshman becomes Futa girl's property.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Bet (Mommy/Daughter Futa) Pt. 01 Mom and Daughter start a bondage bet.in Incest/Taboo
Enslaved by the Wolf Mistress A wolf mistress enslaves a breeder to fuck her...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Time a Succubus almost Killed Me! I get destroyed by a succubus.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories