Enslaved by the Wolf Mistress

Story Info
A wolf mistress enslaves a breeder to fuck her...
2.1k words
15k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"You are the perfect mate."

Rio growled, the wolf twisting back and forth, a ball gag in his mouth, his chin tipped down in the only act of defiance he could answer Ropaq with. He was distinctive in his features, the strong line of his masculine jaw and the blue highlights across his shoulders and hips, otherwise bearing the traditional grey colouring of a wolf. That was perhaps why Ropaq had taken him for her own pleasure, the blue wolf locking him away deep within her dungeon. If he had been clothed, however, he would not have had his colouration and patterning on full show, his legs forced apart with how they were tied and the chair hard against his seat and back.

She smirked, toying with a crop, though it was all part of the show, the role she wanted to play, the wolf she'd captured lashed down to a metal chair. Soon, she would have him up in her bed-chamber, as playful as a puppy, but there were greater needs for a slave than what they thought, after all. Ropaq brushed back the thicker blue fur from around her face, filtering through different shades, though the light flecking of silver through her coat gave the impression that she had been sprinkled in stardust.

She was unique...and so was he, the delicate blue markings on his face woefully covered by the straps of the ball gag, at least partially, though Ropaq would see him unmasked later, her slave in all his glory. She smirked, licking her lips. Oh, Rio did not know all the fun she was going to have with him yet!

She'd never break him, Rio vowed, even as her paws roamed his body, giggling and sweetly praising him, telling him how "big and strong" he was. Did she think that that was going to change his mind? She'd had her guards jump him, knock him out -- and now she had him tied up to a steel chair as if he was some kind of prisoner about to be tortured?

"Now, sweetie," she crooned, her eyes glittering with a kind of intensity that would have scared Rio if he did not feel that he had been in fare worse places. "I had to gag you, you see, because you tried to bite me. Slaves don't bite, honey, so you'd best be a good pup for me now."

He growled, narrowing his eyes, trying to talk, though all that came out was a mumble, gnashing his teeth against the ball of the gag.

"Ah-ah-ah -- how naughty!"

Ropaq only laughed at him, knowing that he was secured, the ropes tight and restraining his motion in such a way too that he could not use his muscles against them to simply break them. They had been woven too tightly, anyway, not that Rio was to know that.

She had been wearing a robe, but, before the wolf's eyes, she shrugged it from her shoulders, revealing her to be as naked as Rio was, though his eyes could not help but widen. What the hell did the she-devil want with him? Her waist narrowed prettily, yet her nipples were already perky, perhaps with the cool air of the dungeon that he presumed he was locked up in. She would have been the kind of lady that he might have tried to seduce if he had been free, though his will had been too strong and his mind too focused on his work and duties to focus on his love life before. A few shameful romps with prostitutes at inns was about all that he had managed so far in his life.

Ropaq, however, was set to change that.

"Now..." She murmured, seating herself across him, one leg on either side of his. "My newest breeding toy... You're going to fill me with your pups... Such a stud as you... Oh, you should be well enough familiar with the art of pup-making, are you not?"

He growled, lips trying to flicker and pull in a snarl, though he could not make his feelings truly known, not even as he dug his teeth more and more furiously into the key. No... No, she couldn't! He didn't want it, it was rape, it was forced, she was a noble -- why would she ever try to take someone like him too when Ropaq could have surely had anyone she wanted? Panic fluttered in his chest, dancing with anger, the sickening roil and churn of it as he pulled and forced against his restraints getting him nowhere.

"It'll be easier for you if you don't fight back," she said as if they were having a normal, nice conversation. "Don't fight it... Just feel, sweetie... Oh, this is going to feel so good for you!"

Ropaq meant that, really she did, but Rio had other opinions and thoughts on the matter, even as her paws skilfully caressed his sheath, the thick fold of flesh where his cock was hidden. Not even his balls were safe from her digging, questing, inquisitive fingers, slipping around, rolling and massaging his hefty nuts between her paws, though the thicker fur down there did make them look a bit larger, admittedly, than they were. That was not something that Rio could help, though he twisted his head back and forth, trying to resist, even as his heart pounded.

Alas, the body proved to be a traitor despite his resistance mentally, eyes locking helplessly and hungrily onto her breasts, focusing on them as much as he wanted to drag his eyes away. Why him? Why had she picked him out of the crowd to use for herself? His spire of wolf-meat rose proud and strong, even if it was a little slower to show itself than normal, his body not able to resist the manipulating touch of her fingers.

"There's a good boy, oh... You're just as big as I thought you were. And how easily you broke, Rio... My slave, Rio. Do you like the sound of that? I do."

He wasn't a slave though, not a slave, never a slave. But it was hard to feel like anything else as the power of his muscles and the strength of his body failed him, grunting and heaving, his fur dampening faintly with sweat under his arms and between his thighs. She seemed to like that though, licking her lips and scenting the air, rubbing her paw between her thighs only to smear her juices crudely across his nose and muzzle.

"See that, slave?" She breathed, Ropaq's eyes alight with lust. "I'm going to take you and breed you and carry your offspring in my womb... And you're going to enjoy the ride!"

No: no, he wasn't. Yet Rio had no choice in the matter as she rocked her hips, grinding her pussy over his hard shaft, perfectly poised as she was to present the tapered tip of his cock to her pussy. For a moment, he thought that she wasn't going to do it, that he was going to get away and be tortured in some other way (for what, Rio could not have said), but the wolf was not in keeping with letting her prey go once she had them trapped where she wanted them.

Thus, Rio was broken, swallowing a whimper as the heat of her pussy embraced him, sliding down over his cock, so tight, so very tight. His eyes half-closed, trying to think of anything else, something else, anything at all to take his mind away from where he was, despite pleasure thrumming through him. Why did his body have to betray him when all he wanted was to escape, his balls aching, back straining, even his jaw clenching too tightly to ever at all be considered comfortable?

He groaned, twisting, rocking his head back, though her teeth playfully nipping at his throat did not help the matter. Even then, all Rio wanted to do was to thrust, to grind up into her, to feel the wolf as she was, all in herself. It was wrong but it was right and his body confused his mind with pulse after pulse of pleasure, hips shifting from one side to the other and back again, though his range of motion was limited.

"See, slave, it's not that bad..." She hissed, breathless as she rode him, thighs strongly holding her as they rose and fell. "Take it all... Cum in me and fill your mistress with your seed!"

He had no choice, even though he wanted to. Yet Rio didn't even know at that point whether he would have mounted and bred her if he had been free to make his own choices, lust clouding his mind, sensations twisting emotions and confusing his line of thought. Maybe he'd wanted her, for her pussy felt hot and ready enough, dripping with arousal as she rode him, leaning into him, her arms around his neck, moaning his name so sweetly. But he was a slave there and Ropaq, however much he did not like it, his mistress, snarling and whimpering, twisting his head, not thinking straight.

Giving in to pleasure was best, even though he didn't want to, ecstasy clawing at him, snarling and snapping like the hounds of hell. It had to come, tentative bite by bite, the she-wolf howling as she rode him, climaxing, her pussy closing even more tightly around his cock, though Rio felt that it had already been quite a tight fit. He couldn't think straight, could barely breathe, even the feel of her breasts pressed up to his chest too much for him. Sensation upon sensation crashed over him as the wolf could not help but let out a whimper, back arched, chest pushed out, Ropaq mistaking his actions for enjoying it.

"Yes... Yes! Give in to it, my sweet!"

Even as he failed to hold onto his noble values, Rio submitted, grunting through orgasm, though the ball gag, as much as he drooled around it, still muffled most of his cries, the verbal sounds of appreciation that he could have made to worsen his lust sealed away. He didn't even know, in hindsight, whether he was thankful for that or not.

Still, he was a wolf and no wolf more so than he could be held accountable to being tied up and pleasured to orgasm, his nuts aching, feeling as if they were tightening, releasing in a stream of cum. Spurt after thick spurt shot up into her pussy, his needs not having been satisfied for some time, giving her an ample load to see her impregnated, though the position, as far as he knew, was not all that amenable to rendering a female pregnant.

He hoped that it would not be so, that she would not swell with his offspring, that she might let him go, even though a small part of him told the wolf that it had felt good too. It had felt so good that he had not been able to hold himself back, whimpering, heaving, panting, as if he was a young wolf again, unable to remain in control. Ropaq chuckled throatily and pulled back from his chest, her paw on his muzzle, the last trickles of slick seed dripping into her pussy. Yet the heat of her cunny continued, closed around his cock, refusing to relinquish its grasp. He groaned.

"Now... You didn't think you'd get away with only a single round, did you, slave?"

Her eyes twinkled, even as his heart sank, her fingers trailing up the line of his jaw.

"Oh, sweet one... Sweet slave. You're mine. I can do anything with you that I want."

And that was true in how she did not even lift her pussy from his cock as she waited and allowed him to get hard again inside her, not allowing her new favourite breeding slave any time in which to relax. Overly sensitive and twisting, writhing, against his bonds, Rio howled brokenly through the gag.

The pleasure was too much. He wanted it, but didn't, wanted it, but did... Either way, Ropaq was going to use her slave until her womb swelled with the seed of his loins.

The enslaved just had to bend to her will.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making a Baby He's ready to make a baby...whether she wants to, or not.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking Samus She is taken against her will by their futa leader...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding Time Werewolf Ed can't resist his sister's scent.in NonHuman
More Stories