USL Wrestling: Match 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly getting off the boy, Mira would inspect his downed form for a few seconds before wrapping her arms around him and pull him up. Being careful, and ignoring his incredibly small resistance, she brought him over to one of the corners. Setting him up, she placed his legs on the second ropes and arms on the top ropes, leaving him hanging in the corner.

"I hope this isn't too uncomfortable, Benny." Mira said as she lightly kissed his cheek. "If it does, don't worry. I'll make sure it feels so much better in a few seconds." Kneeling down, she focused her sight on the boy's hard on, licking her lips, as the crowd grew more excited. Ben was able to do little more then watch as she brought her chest up to his groin, lightly pressing her right nipple on his hard on.

Hearing him groan, Mira smiled more and gripped the sides of her breasts, placing his boyhood between them and sandwiching it with her large mounds. She would then start to move her breasts slowly, the friction causing Ben to attempt and hold a moan in.

"Do you like this, Benny?' Mira asked seductively as she kept a steady pattern, attempting to get as many sweet moans from the boy as possible. "Do you like the way my breasts cushion and rub your cock? Does it feel as if your whole experience before this was worth it leading up to this?"

"L... like hell it is." Against the boy's "struggles" his mind and body couldn't argue with the pleasure. If the girl was skilled with anything, it was definitely her breasts that she carried the most skills. Each lengthy stroke was sending Ben deeper into pleasure, his penis disappearing and reappearing every time she finished a stroke.

"Oh, Benny. You say that now, but your friend down here certainly would disagree with your claim." Mira stated as she looked at his lower appendage, lightly liking the tip when it was exposed from her tit flesh. "Just look at it rise to challenge, trying to compete against my breasts. It's actually putting up a much better fight then you did, fufu~"

"Shut up." Ben responded as he bit his lip, trying to keep himself from moaning. Mira saw this and took it as a challenge. Doubling her efforts, she'd jerk his cock with twice her previous vigor. Her efforts were set to making the man's next climax be all the more explosive, and hearing his resistance slowly fade away with each pump.

"How are you holding up Benny?" She asked seductively as she changed the direction of her breasts, now rubbing his cock from side to side. "How long do you think you can hold out against my breasts?" In emphasizing her question, Mira would press her breasts more firmly on his cock, sinking it deeper into the cleft of her chest as she aimed to drive the man over the edge.

As her wondrous tit fuck went on, Ben could feel his resistance against the move disappear with each second. It infuriated him with how easily the woman was able to remove any solid resistance, even if it was through sexual stimulation. Even then he hated the fact that an opponent could bring him to such levels of weakness.

Before long, Ben's cock began to twitch, signaling his imminent. "You're really close Benny, I can feel it." Mira stated as she increased her pace further, going back to rubbing him up and down. "Your dick is getting hotter by the second, its practically begging to cum. Why not listen to it and paint me with your semen? I know you really want to."

"Ahhhhh, damn iiiiiitt!" Despite all his effort, Ben was incapable of stopping himself from what was inevitable. With an explosive climax, Ben began to see patches of black in his vision, consciousness barely managing to stay with him as Mira continued with her tit fuck, milking out as much cum as she could.

Once his orgasm subsided, Mira released his drained cock and basked in the warmth from his cum. His precious seed had sprayed her breasts and face, something she very much enjoyed.

"Ohhhh, this is exactly what I wanted." Mira hummed as she'd wipe some of the cum off her face before sucking it off of her fingers. Making a long and exaggerated show of it, she'd moan and purr as she cleaned her face of the man's semen. This served to make the crowd cheer at her erotic display, the satisfaction clear among them.

"Oh Benny, I wish this could last forever." Mira said as she climbed the first rope, looking down to Ben's barely open eyes. "But I should really continue with finishing this match." Wrapping her arm around his neck, she placed his head below her shoulder, locking him in a face lock. With no resistance from him, Mira then raised them up and fell back, preforming a suplex off of the turnbuckle that shook the whole ring.

The roar of the crowd erupted to the point where almost nothing could be heard. Ben had been clearly knockout out, his eyes shut as he lay motionless on the canvas. Mira had suffered a small bit of pain from the move, but was able to rise up with little more than a sore back.

Turning to Ben's downed form, Mira smirked as she saw the ref-girl, who had practically been forgotten due to the excitement of the match, attempt to move up to count him out.

As she got down to start the count, she was interrupted as Mira placed one of her delicate feet on Ben's flaccid cock. "Sorry Benny, but I still have one more thing I have to do before I am satisfied." She then placed her big toe and index toe on his cock's sides and started to slowly jerk him, adding a foot job to the list of sex moves she's preformed on her opponent.

With the girl now preforming a move, the ref-girl was forced to stand up and allow the match to continue. Mira had left most of the limited rules choices fall to her sister, as she didn't care much for deciding those kinds of things. However the one she did lead to decide was the rule on no interruption of a sex move. Most moves are interruptible should the referee decide it, however sex based moves are forbidden from being stopped.

Can't let her fun be stopped on the ideals of one of the good refs, could she?

Even after being knocked out cold, and being forced to orgasm multiple times already, Ben's body was reacting to the stimulation. A faint moan was heard, and a small jerk of his hips was seen as Mira continued her foot job. It was a much longer process then she wanted, but she could see his cock slowly harden once more. She wasn't planning on making him cum from this, but she needed him to be at full mass to really enjoy herself.

After almost two minutes of straight stimulation, Ben's dick had finally reached peak height, pointing up high in arousal. Having him set, Mira removed her foot from his member and simply stared down at Ben, smirking as she heard the ref-girl respond by going down to count him out again.

"One! Two! Three! Four!" She started counting, slamming her hand down each time. Mira did nothing to even stop the count, having a confident feeling that the boy would arise just short of the count. The stimulation she gave him should have done most of the job, and the remaining time she had would compensate should it not have done its job. She was just lucky it was an Endurance match, having double the normal count.

"Five! Six! Seven!" By now, Ben was showing signs of revival, his eyelids flinching with each slam on the canvas. "Eight!" His eyes then slowly opened, revealing the bright lights on the ceiling to him. "Nine!" His eyes then widened as he heard the count, forcing himself to slightly rise up before the final count went.

With him now conscious, the match would be able to continue, forcing the ref to stop her count and back up from the wrestlers.

Mira would simply watch as Ben would slowly raise himself back to his feet, his balance awful due to everything he's been put through. Once he was up, she would smile seductively as she focused on the boy, her sight below the belt to look at his dick. "Oh Benny, I knew you'd be able to get up one last time." The boy was clearly groggy, as his usual snarky remark never came, his intentions more focused on keeping himself standing and awake.

Seeing his struggle, Mira's smile grew a level to lust, her desire clear in her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll let you go after this. I know how badly you need sleep."

"In... your-GACK!" Surprising himself with his ability to respond, his entire body was then slammed hard to the ground as Mira tackled him. His whole vision spun as he stared up to Mira, who's lustful smile sent a shiver down his spine. He had seen her seductive smile from their last match, but the level of this was something she hadn't shown before.

"I can't handle it anymore." Mira breathed hotly as she sat up, moving back to mount closer to his waist. Seeing the rigid cock, Mira licked her lips as she reached down to move her bikini to the side, revealing her moist crotch. She would then rub the tip of his member across her entrance, causing both to moan from the friction.

After a few seconds of the grinding, Mira was then dead set on finishing this and impaled herself on his cock, both letting out throaty moans with the feeling. Mira's hot and velvety pussy held Ben's member with a tight grip, surprising him with how tight she was.

It wasn't long before the silver haired girl began to move her hips, moving up and down his member's length with excited speed. It was the first time she had initiated a true sex-lock on any of the boys, and she was more than glad to have it now. She had seen how pleasured the others looked as they had their way in this lock, and as she rode the poor boy below her she could see why.

As for Ben, he was in complete bliss as Mira moved with such ferocity on his girth. Her pussy muscles were gripping him tightly, and every time she went down she'd wiggle her hips, smearing his dick around her insides before moving up once more. Her breasts swayed with each move, hypnotizing the boy and leaving him completely entranced as she literally fucked him into submission.

Despite her clear lustful frenzy, Mira noticed Ben's hypnotized gaze at her breasts, leading her to reaching down and pulling Ben up, sitting him up and pulling his face into her breasts' embrace. The sudden smother had made the boy to place his hands on her hips and pathetically attempt to push her off, only serving as acting as a massage to the girl.

"Oh god Benny!" Mira moaned loudly as she kept her frantic fucking, pulling Ben's head deeper into her bosom. "I knew it'd feel good to fuck you, but I had no idea how great your dick would really feel! This is why you're my favorite boy in this whole league!"

As she brought Ben and herself closer and closer to cumming, her face was bright red from pure arousal. Every part of her body burned with lust as she constantly impaled herself on the boy's throbbing cock, hitting her sweet spot with every thrust down. And with his breath being cut off from her cum covered breasts, Mira knew that he would cum just before passing out.

"Benny~! I'm really close~!" She moaned loudly as she shoved his head as far into her breasts as she could, keeping a tight lock as she moved her hips as fast as she could. Ben moaned in response, his lips vibrating against her breasts as his arms fell to his sides. His cock was painfully throbbing, begging to release his load into Mira's awaiting snatch. He could think of nothing more than the motion of their hips, not even the sound of the crowd's cheering heard by him.

And so, after the most agonizing and blissful hold the boy has been put through, he came harder than he ever had before. Three large shots of his semen shot into Mira's hungry pussy, the girl feeling it overflow in her as she slammed her hips down one last time. In the last move, she herself came hard, moaning louder than ever before. Her snatch tightened significantly harder from the climax, squeezing Ben's cock so hard that one final shot of cum came out, filling her beyond her limits and causing their mixed juices to flow out of her.

As she remained still from the climax, she felt Ben's breathing steady on her breasts, signaling that he had passed out. Releasing him, she watched as he fell flat on his back, his unconscious body going limp completely. She would then reluctantly pull herself away from Ben, removing his dick from her pussy and sitting away from him, panting hard from her arousal.

Seeing Mira release her hold, the ref-girl for the third time went down to ben's side and started to count him out, the silverette having no intentions of stopping her this time. "One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!"

With three dings of the bell, the victory was given to Mira, who was smiling blissfully as she stared at Ben's unconscious form. She had completely humiliated the boy and had his seed completely fill her insides. She was satisfied with the match and had no complaints with how everything went down.

She had to remember to get Mari to set her up with more matches against the boy. She could truly get used to this, especially if it ended this same way.

*Mira Wins (via total Knock Out)*

12