Utah County Keys: Chris and Ellen

Story Info
Another Pin squad story, this time featuring Chris and Ellen.
760 words
3.97
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris wasn't sure what to think. He had started the evening expecting to go bowling, yet here he was in a car with the woman in the group with by far the best ass, and very perky tits. He couldn't help but stare down the front of her shirt as she drove. He also pinched himself several times to be sure that he wasn't dreaming. As they parked in her garage, she looked over, catching him staring.

"See something you like?"

"You have a fantastic body."

She laughed. "I'm a soccer coach. I worked very hard for this body. I'm curious though. What's your favorite part? Oh, let me guess. It's my boobs, right?"

She then led him into the house. She stopped short, seeing a figure asleep on the couch. Gesturing for Chris to be quiet, she led the way to the bedroom. Closing the door behind them, she whispered, "That's Tom's cousin, Molly. She's nineteen years old, and she wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow afternoon."

Frowning briefly, she led him to the bed. Finger to her lips, she began to undress, motioning for him to do the same. As quietly as possible, she took his cock into her mouth and positioned her pussy over his face.

Taking the hint, he began licking her slit and nibbling on her clitoris. Surprised, she almost cried out. She did, however stop sucking him as she moved on to her back with her legs spread.

Grinning, he guided his cock to her waiting pussy. Ellen then swept her legs around his waist, pulling him in. As they both thrust into each other, they struggled to stay silent. It ended up being Ellen lost control first, as she felt Chris's movements become slightly more erratic and her own climax approaching.

"Oh, I'm going to cum! Chris, cum inside me now!"

As he did so, they both realized what had just happened. About five minutes later, the bedroom door opened and in walked a girl who looked about nineteen, 5'3", had auburn hair and green eyes, and a slender body with 34C breasts. She, of course, got a full view of Chris and Ellen fully nude, cum leaking from Ellen's pussy and Chris's cock still very hard. She slowly looked Chris up and down, eyes and mouth wide open.

"Molly, stay calm. Tom is at a friend's house tonight, with the wife of one of our other group members. All I can say is that I really hope you can keep this to yourself."

"So you're not cheating on my cousin? I mean, as cute as this guy is, I wouldn't blame you, but still."

"Nope. All parties involved agreed to this."

"Okay, Ellen. Tell me this. Do you think you could go another round? Because it looks like your friend could."

Ellen glanced over at Chris with his still hard cock. Shaking her head exhaustedly, she replied, "Nope, Chris here actually wore me out. Why?"

"Would it be okay if I played with him?"

"Absolutely not."

"Hmm. I bet you would be in all kinds of trouble if the school board found out."

Glaring at her, Ellen simply nodded. Without a word, Molly took off her black and purple silk pajamas. Standing in front of them in just a pair of panties, she smiled softly. Suddenly very shy, she just stood there.

Chris glanced at Ellen who just nodded. He then walked over to Molly, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her, and she was very eager to kiss him back. Picking her up, he carried her over to, and laid her gently on the bed. Slipping her panties off, he slowly began to eat her out. As inexperienced as she was, it was less than ten minutes before she cumming.

Standing up, he positioned himself at entrance of her womanhood. Leaning down to kiss her, he thrust into her at the same time. After pausing for a moment to let the pain subside, he started a slow, easy motion. When he felt her start thrusting back, he began to go harder and faster. It wasn't long before they were both ready to orgasm. Barely managing to hold off so that she came first, he unloaded deep inside her, completely oblivious to the consequences of the night.

"Wow. I hope we can do that again sometime."

"I'll give you my number."

"Thanks Chris. I think I'm in love with you."

"And I would certainly like to get to know you better."

Soon after that, the three lovers blissfully fell asleep.