Utah County Keys: Luke and Jane

Story Info
Pin squad swing told from Luke's POV.
1.1k words
3.56
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke Trott was confused. He had started the night expecting to go bowling with his friends. This was definitely not what he was expecting. He looked at the envelope in his hand, still unopened. He popped it open and looked at the picture inside. It was the evenings hostess, Jane.

Guess I'm staying here, he thought. Glancing around, he saw Kimberly leading Andy out the door. He couldn't help but notice the lust filled look she was giving him. Turning, he saw Jane giving him the same type of look. They stared at each other as the others left the house.

"Follow me," Jane said before turning around and walking down the hall. Doing as he was told, he soon found himself in an indoor pool area with a hot tub. Turning to Jane, he saw her strip down to her bra and panties. He did the same and they both entered the hot tub.

"So Luke, I have some questions for you. Please answer honesty." He nodded, wondering where this was going.

"Alright. Of the four of us wives that aren't yours, from one to four, where do I rank?"

Luke thought about that for a little bit. "Well, if one is the least and four is the most, you would be number three."

She nodded and moved so that she was straddling him. "What do you think Kimberly is doing right now?"

"She's with Andy, right? Probably on round two at least."

Chuckling, she kissed him. He kissed back, placing his hands on her hips. Gently caressing her slender curves, he deepened the kiss.

"Feels like someone is getting excited."

Before he could say anything, they heard the doorbell ring. Grumbling, Jane threw on a bathrobe and went to answer the door.

"Probably my nosey neighbor, Darcy. Stay here and I'll get rid of her."

Luke sat in the hot tub, waiting. He soon became impatient and decided to check on Jane. Putting on another bathrobe, he snuck down the hall to see what was going on.

Jane's neighbor, Darcy, was twenty one, 5'5" with auburn hair and green eyes. Her figure was obscured by baggy clothes as she spoke to Jane.

"I don't mean to bother you. I just noticed that you were home and thought I'd see if I could borrow those boardgames you were telling me about."

hiding her annoyance, Jane led her down the opposite hall. After selecting a couple of games, she turned to Jane.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom before I go?"

"Go ahead."

Luke started to panic because that's where he was hiding. He was still wondering what to do when the door opened and Darcy came in.

"Whoa, you're not Mr. Frost."

"No, I'm not. I'm Mr. Trott. l believe Mr. Frost is at the Fisher house."

Darcy slowly backed out of the bathroom, then called for Jane. Looking back and forth from Darcy to Luke, she grinned.

"Luke, what do you think of my neighbor, Darcy. Cute, right? Now I get the feeling that she is going to tell on us after she leaves. Does that sound good to you?"

Luke gave Darcy a thorough once over. She had a cute face with a light scattering of freckles. At first he couldn't tell, but a couple buttons had come loose on her shirt and he caught a glimpse of cleavage. He smiled.

"Darcy, that would be a very bad idea. Not only would nobody believe you, they would probably shun you for attempting to ruin our reputations."

Darcy looked at them, scared. "This is bad. You really shouldn't be doing this."

Jane stepped behind Darcy and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Darcy, my friend. You have two choices. You try telling on us and end up an outcast. Or you keep it a secret because it will be your secret as well."

Darcy was stunned for a moment, her heavy breathing drawing Luke's eyes to her semi exposed breasts.

"I'm a virgin. I'm supposed to save myself for my wedding night." As she said this, Luke allowed the front of his bathrobe to fall open, revealing his briefs and his poorly concealed erection. Both Jane and Darcy stared. Luke smiled at this.

"Jane, help her out of those clothes. She's not going to tell anyone about this."

Jane nodded and unbuttoned the rest of Darcy's shirt. Darcy just stood there and let her. She snapped out of her dazed state when Jane reached the pants.

"No, I can do it myself. God help me, but I want this."

The two women stripped and soon stood naked in front of Luke, who had taken his dick out and was slowly stroking it. With just a a gesture to Jane indicate what he wanted, Luke moved so that he was sitting on the couch. Leading Darcy forward, Jane knelt down in front of him. She grabbed his dick and wrapped her lips around it.

Darcy watched as Jane's head bobbed up and down in a steady rhythm. After doing so for a while, Jane stopped and pushed Darcy towards the fleshy rod. Acting on impulse, she copied what she had seen Jane do. They continued this for several minutes, switching back and forth between the two girls.

Suddenly Luke stood up and moved Jane onto her back, spreading her legs apart. Positioning his dick at the entrance of her pussy, he grabbed Darcy and kissed her just as he thrust into Jane. With one hand, he fingered Darcy while pumping in and out of Jane. He steadily increased the intensity of both his finger movements and his thrusts. Therefore it wasn't long before all three of them screamed as they came.

For another several minutes, the three of them just laid there on the living room floor, tangled up in each other. Sitting up, they looked at each other and chuckled. As one, they got up and made their way towards the hot tub and sat down.

"That was fun. I can't wait to actually have your dick in me, Mr. Trott."

Luke smiled and pulled her onto his lap. His other arm went around Jane's waist. Switching between the two, he kissed them both passionately.

Darcy gasped as she felt Luke's dick grow and harden beneath her. She wiggled around for a bit until she gasped again, this time in pain. Luke held her gently as both he and Jane soothed her.

Picking her up, Luke set her on the edge of the hot tub and slowly moved in and out of her. Meanwhile, Jane positioned herself so that was straddling Darcy's face. As if on instinct, Darcy began licking her pussy. Seeing this, Luke increased the pace of his thrusting. This caused Darcy to lick faster and soon both women spasmed in orgasm. With that, Luke lost control and shot a load of cum deep inside her.

"Well that was fun but I should get back home. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

As Darcy left, Luke and Jane went to the bedroom and cuddled until they fell asleep.