V.I.P.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good," Ermalinda said, loosening Hayley's asshole with one, then two lubed-up fingers. "Not that it matters much. Ms. Birkenstock paid for you to disappear, and we give value for the money. But it's easier if you didn't tell anyone where you were going. Makes it all nice and neat and tidy, doesn't it?" Hayley grunted, unsure of whether the question required a response or not. It was getting increasingly hard not to fill any pause with mindless agreement now.

"There we go," Ermalinda cooed, easing the plug into Hayley's slick, relaxed ass and turning it on. "Head nice and empty, holes nice and full, now let's get you properly programmed, shall we?" She placed a pair of noise-canceling headphones around Hayley's ears, and suddenly the room was filled with a low binaural hum that simply stopped Hayley's conscious mind in its tracks. She wasn't even aware of the absence of thought, because awareness of the absence of thought required awareness and Hayley couldn't think at all anymore. The narrative of her existence simply sputtered and died in the face of such complete, total sensory overload.

She didn't know that there was a voice inside the hum, speaking to her softly on a level that she could hear and understand but not think critically about at all. She didn't realize that the tunnel of light resolved into words, instructions that imprinted themselves on her optic nerves without engaging her consciousness. She wasn't aware of Ermalinda's fingers reaching up to massage her scalp once again, keeping her brain in that same state of distant, disassociated waking sleep while the programming pummeled her open, empty mind.

She didn't even notice when her body finally came, the trickle of sensation in her pussy and ass slowly saturating her nervous system until it spilled over into a series of vague, drifting climaxes that never really stopped or started, leaving her floating in a void of timeless ecstasy that forged a deep, lasting chain of association between her imprinted beliefs and pure, instinctive pleasure. Hayley couldn't think about any of it. Hayley couldn't think, period.

When they finally removed the toys and the headphones and rolled her onto her back, it was almost a full minute before the afterimages of receding circles faded from her vision, allowing her to finally see Danielle standing next to the massage table with a warm smile on her face as she stroked Hayley's cheek. "Oh, I think she's just perfect," the older woman said, pulling Hayley's mouth open wide and peering inside. "Did you see her tongue? It's nearly four inches long! She stuck it out at one of her co-workers while I was watching and I thought to myself, 'How can I deny myself that?'"

"Of course you can't, Ms. Birkenstock," Ermalinda said politely. If Hayley could have recovered from the onslaught of deep brainwashing, she might have recognized that overly formal, almost obsequious tone of respect, but the part of her that remembered dealing with demanding customers was gone. Hayley wanted to make her new owner happy with all her heart and every bit of her empty mind, and the thought of reserving a contrary opinion even for the privacy of her own head had simply faded away like a puff of mist. She was a good girl now. An obedient girl. And she wanted whatever she was told to want.

"We'll go out through the private entrance, I think," Danielle said briskly, helping Hayley to her feet. "No need for clothes, I think I want this pretty young thing to be naked for me for a good long while. Isn't that right?" Hayley nodded eagerly, happy for a chance to agree with her new owner. Her limbs still felt a little bit weak and rubbery as she took her first few tentative steps, but she knew it would fade soon enough. She wasn't about to collapse to her knees, not until she was instructed to.

"That's my good girl," Danielle replied, her voice thick with praise. "That's my obedient girl." She hooked a collar and leash around Hayley's neck, and Hayley felt a warm surge of arousal between her legs as she realized just how good it felt to be Danielle's mindless pet. Her obedient toy. Her vacant, incapacitated plaything. The words echoed strangely in her mind for a moment, but she couldn't think why and she let it go. "You know what to do," Danielle said, glancing significantly at the floor.

Hayley nodded. Slowly, happily, she sank to the floor and crawled behind her owner to the beginning of her new life.

THE END

12