V is for Veronica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit, loca, I'm in here because I have eyes. You've been in bed for a week. Dad thinks you have mono and is starting to get all worked up about doctors and shit, so get the hell up, put some makeup on your ugly face, and go out and ruin some poor unsuspecting man's life," she huffs, still holding her nose. "And brush your freaking teeth, gahd. You're going to wilt a flower with that shit."

I smile faintly. "If I'm ugly, you're ugly."

"Eyy, there she is. Get your ass up," Dani leaps out of my bed, slaps my ass hard, and is out of the way before I can hit her back.

I sit.

Well, I feel like that's enough work for today. I glance at my phone and start when I see how many messages I missed.

Dang, my phone's been blown up and the majority of them are Veronica and a few from Luke.

Ugh. None of them are Liam. Or Mara.

I ended that. I lay back down.

I sit up again and snatch my phone, remembering Veronica's texts.

My screen is full of texts asking where I am, bitching me out, spamming me with emojis, then memes, then sending me sentences one word at a time.

My eyes water with relief. I love her.

Me: hi

Vivi: OMG

Vivi: WTF

Vivi: WERE U DEAD

Vivi: JANESSA U WHORE

I laugh and sniffle.

Me: I was asleep

Vivi: im coming over

Vivi: ur either lying and deserve a beat down or u aren't and deserve a beat down

Me: ilu

I get up and wash my face, brush my teeth. I pull on some clean comfy clothes and fill my laundry basket, but I don't bother with makeup. I have to do my laundry and shower anyway.

"I almost forgot what you looked like," Dani says from the kitchen table where she's drinking a coffee and scrolling her phone.

I roll my eyes but she caught me off guard and I laugh. "Loca. Veronica's coming over."

"Oh, nice! That's good," she remarks, and it's sincere which is weird.

"Why are you smiling?" I narrow my eyes.

She sucks her teeth. "HELLO YOU'VE BEEN IN BED FOR A WEEK! God, I should have eaten you in the womb," Dani grumbles.

I laugh. That's better.

"When are you going to let people love you? You're such a brat," she huffs, turning back to her phone.

I frown. That's worse.

When I come back from throwing my laundry in the washer Veronica is here, making herself a coffee, singing some made up song about perfect one cup coffees to the tune of 'you are my sunshine'.

My heart does a weird thing.

Dani's laughing. I feel a pang of jealousy. I don't know why. I even try to catch Dani looking at Vivi's ass but she's just engrossed in her phone.

My god, I'm losing my mind. When did I get so possessive of freaking Veronica?

Ugh. Fucking Rakeem. Being all hot and distracting and sweet.

Fucking Rakeem.

The jealousy goes away when Veronica turns to look at me. Joy sparks in her eyes and my heart jumps into my throat. I want to cry but I've cried more this week than I have I think in my entire adult life. It's soggy and I don't like it and it's like the first pee when you're drinking—the seal's broken and guess what? You stuck there peeing the rest of the night every ten minutes.

Crying's like that too and I haven't broken the seal yet today.

"YAY!" She claps and comes running and throws her arms around me.

I hug her back. Actually, I sink into her and I feel so much better. Like a thousand times. I grip her as tight as I can, and I'm almost entirely consumed with relief.

Almost. She's acting like literally nothing happened, meanwhile I've gone from sad to horny at light speed.

"I made you a cup," she says excitedly. I watch her mouth desperate to kiss her again.

She's excited because it's a Keurig, and she still uses a coffee pot at home which isn't that weird but she's convinced it is, so. She likes to use it.

Dani drops her legs from the chair and I sit down laying my head in my arms on the table.

Vivi brings the coffee and sits across from us. I want her next to me. Under me maybe.

God when did I get so fucked up for Veronica.

"Okay, now do you finally want to tell me what the hell is going on? You've been trippin for a hot minute," she sips.

I make a sort of grunt sound.

"I'm serious, Janessa," she looks at me, no trace of a smile. Dani's even looking up.

"What is this, an intervention?" I joke weakly. Dani props her feet on my lap.

Vivi doesn't say anything, looking at me expectantly. Both of them do.

I can't tell them. I can't tell them, they'd fucking hate me.

"Jani," they say in unison as if they're the twins and I'm looking in.

"Nothing," I snap.

Vivi looks frustrated. Dani rolls her eyes. "Why are you like this?"

"Like what!" I frown at Dani.

She gestures vaguely at me, "All constipated."

"What?? Ew." I cross my arms. "I'm not freaking constipated!"

"You're really not gonna talk to me?" Veronica interrupts.

I shake my head and look at my nails that desperately need a fill in.

"Why not?" she exclaims.

"Because I can't! I can't." I cry out. "Please. I can't. Please."

I cover my face.

Both of them stay quiet.

"Okay, Jani," Dani finally says. I look at her with gratitude and she has that understanding in her eyes. We could have entire conversations without talking. We just don't anymore.

I push literally everyone away.

Veronica pulls on my hand. "Wanna club tomorrow?"

I look up and grin. "For real?"

"Yessss," she singsongs. "So get your shit togetherrrrr."

I grin. "Hell yeah."

"There she is," Dani says again, buried back in her phone.

Hell yeah.

I hesitate. "In the meantime can we watch a movie?"

"Yes, oh my god so there's this new show," Vivi immediately goes off on what she's watching and I float with her upstairs.

When I glance behind me I find Dani staring dead at me with her lips just slightly apart. At that moment I am aware that she knows absolutely everything.

Everything that matters, at least.

I turn from her, flushed, and squeeze Vivi's hand. I push everything behind me because tonight me and my bestie are going to watch TV in my bed, snuggle, and eventually go to sleep. And when I wake up in her arms it won't be weird at all.

A text from Dani says, 'is this real or are you hyperfixating?'

I ignore it, and yank Vivi into my bed, "Okay, what are we watching?"

Sitting side by side, our arms touching, I can feel my heart in my throat, and the unwelcome flush of heat between my legs.

Coño, I need to get laid. Knock it the fuck off.

"I pick the show, you pick the club," she says and turns on the tv.

I think about Lukas and Mikey. I think about my dream.

An idea begins to formulate in my head.

"Deal."

***

Façade.

That's where we go.

Façade is this club that the hipster kids love, and it's only my scene because I know the owner and I have designs to fuck him tonight. I need to get my mind off my bullshit.

He's hot and the perfect level of emotionally unavailable, which is ideal. Plus, he's got a thick dick and nimble fingers, is fine as hell (which bears repeating) and knows it. He's truly the reason why I come here.

He knows that, so when I walk in and he catches sight of me from behind the bar, the type of smile that crosses his face goes straight to my pussy.

But first I gotta make sure Vivi is good.

Immediately, the gorgeous man himself appears.

"Vivi, this is Oren, he's the owner. Oren, this is Veronica, my best friend," I introduce them, and he gives her a friendly smile. He seats us at a VIP booth. He doesn't come across as sleazy, though he has to be because he's fuckin' wit me and anyone who fucks wit me has gotta be sleazy.

"Hey, Veronica, pleasure to meet you! Can I get you something?" Mans has the lightest blue eyes I've ever seen, and judging by the look on Vivi's face, her, too. She slowly smiles.

"Chardonnay," she gives him that one smile, the bright sunny one that she has no idea knocks people out. He catches her contagious smile instantly, his cheeks hooking into those sexy long dimples that frame his grin.

His smile is fucking murderous. He hits me with those winter eyes and I try not to squirm.

Ima sit on his fat dick, doo dah, doo dah. He gon let me play with it oh doo da day.

I beckon him with a finger and he puts his face next to mine to give me his ear, blocking my view of Vivi who's probably on her phone anyway.

"I want you," I murmur. I nibble his earlobe. Vivi can't see me behind his head. Oren doesn't visibly react but I see all the hair on his neck stand on end and I can hear the rumble in his throat.

"But I want you to bring your friend." I sneak some kisses behind his ear. "That dude," I motion to a particularly sexy barback.

He glances at Vivi. She isn't paying attention.

"Not for her. For us," I purr. He looks surprised and it makes me laugh.

"Seriously? Like...at the same time?"

I've finally rattled him. I look at him with big pouty eyes. He looks back at the bar with consideration before turning back to me.

"What about your friend? Is she gonna be okay," he says against my ear.

Holy shit, he's into it. I'm so fucking wet I'm pretty sure I can come just from sitting on his lap.

"Yeah, she'll be ok, let me worry about her. So, you got that second in command, or?"

"I'm sure I can figure something out," he grins at me. He glances back at the bar again, the pretty barback with the olive skin laughing with someone.

Shit, he's really going to do this for me.

"What are you drinking?"

"Vodka cran and keep us topped up."

"You got it, beautiful," he grins, looks at my mouth.

"You've fucked him," Veronica says after he's gone. I look at her and smile.

"What makes you say that?" I grin wickedly.

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head but I see her smile. "Because I know you. What's the story with Mikey? You know I'm gonna ask until you tell."

I chew on my lip. I debate what I should say. I sigh and decide to give her at least something. "Mikey's gay."

"What??" Vivi sets her phone down. She looks at me with her eyes wide and a pang of guilt hits me in the chest. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, when did you find out?"

A different barback brings us our drinks.

I realize how it came across, and I consider letting it ride. It would be easier that way, and then I wouldn't hurt her feelings. I bite my lip. Then I think about her breakup.

"Since always," I confess. I take a big drink. Honesty is gay, and not the good gay.

"What?"

"I'm his beard, loca," I say, and I am honest to God afraid of her reaction. The way she whipped my ass the other day has put some shit into perspective.

Yeah. I'm gonna straighten my shit out tonight.

Vivi's jaw drops. "How come you haven't told me? I thought you just cheat?"

"I—" I don't actually know. I shake my head and shrug. " I didn't tell anyone. Also fuck you."

I drain my drink. Veronica takes a long drink from hers.

"So—" she starts.

"Dance with me?" I ask quickly, stalling any further questions. I look at her and she closes her mouth, looking out at the dance floor. "Maybe we can find you a good time, eh?"

She's only halfway listening. She's deep in thought and I can almost see the wheels turning.

"I cannot be your wingwoman if you do not go fly," I grin.

She sighs a deep long sigh. "Now, what am I doing? Picking out someone to ghost?"

I almost spit my drink out laughing. "You are so wrong!"

She grins, "Am I, though? Anyway, how do you plan to take home the bartender though because I ain't about to stay until 3 AM."

"Who said anything about taking him home?" I eye her.

"Oh my gahd, Janessa," she exclaims. "You're gonna fuck him here?"

"If I'm lucky him and his hottie friend," I smirk, pretending I'm brave and not high key nervous.

Veronica's jaw drops. "For real?"

She takes a big swig of her wine.

"Yeaaaaaaa buddy."

She sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes, "Nah, you full of shit."

The glass of wine she is now downing fast as hell tells me she's not so sure she believes that.

"Let's dance," I grin.

She drains it the rest of the way, just chugs it like a damn beast.

"Bitch, you didn't tell me we drinking like that, fuck, lemme catch up!" Goddamn, she's wylin. I knock back half my vodka cranberry. She laughs hysterically when I cough. She holds her liquor better than I do, but I will literally die before I admit to that.

When I catch her eye, I feel something pass between us, something electric and uneasy, yet hot.

Verónica wets her lips, and her eyes drop to my mouth.

I gotta make this right. I did this to her.

We hit the dance floor. Vivi loosens up and drapes her arms around me and we lose ourselves in the music. She's laughing and being silly and I feel the relief from having missed her so much.

It's poppin tonight; soon enough Vivi is rubbing up on some white dude who's bringing out the moves. He's hopeful. He won't get any, though. I watch him slide his hands over her belly to her hips with a smile and she responds by arching her back against him.

Ugh, her tease game strong. Eventually she slides to me and we dance, pressed against each other as usual. I can almost taste his disappointment.

"Who looks good, mija?" I ask, lips against her ear. I'm starting to feel the liquor.

Vivi scans the crowd. She's not going to see anyone, and I know that. I have to pick for her. I pull her in tight and keep an eyeball on the crowd.

Meanwhile, the cute barback I picked is dancing, respectfully, behind me. I grind my ass against him and he squeezes my hips. I'd like a little more disrespect.

"Aren't you supposed to be behind the bar?" I yell over the music.

His lips come right to my ear, "My boss just told me that I need to take care of you tonight."

I turn away from Vivi and look up into his face. I expect to see some lechy look but instead he's got an uncertain grin and a playfulness to him. I like him immediately.

I look him over, and smooth my hands over his chest. No ring, which is risky, but that's okay. He's not as big as Oren, instead he's lithe, but cut.

He gives me another shy grin when I meet his eyes. Fuck me, I love shy. I flick my eyes to the bar and find Oren watching me. When I catch him, I raise my eyebrows, and in return he dips his chin.

Hell yea. Game on.

Papichulo here with the smooth tawny skin meets my eyes. I slide my hands under the back of his shirt and I feel the raised edges of a tattoo. His hands rest on the small of my back.

Ugh, fuck, he's so polite. I love good boys.

"What do you need?" He murmurs in my ear. His voice is velvety.

"You," I murmur.

"Damn, lucky me," he grins looking me up and down.

Lucky, lucky you.

He's working his way up from a semi. I help him along by pressing my body to his and he grips the back of my neck, his dark lashes adding an intensity to his eyes. I like his smile.

Fuck, I wanna fuck. I can feel him against me hard and throbbing. He looking me over with something like admiration and it makes me so hot.

It's not time yet.

"How long you've been working here?" I actually don't want to know anything about him. It's hotter that way.

"Eight months." Killer smile.

I turn from him back to Vivi and we make everyone jealous dancing together until Vivi, covered in sweat makes us sit down.

We order new drinks. I drag my new friend with us. I don't know his name and the longer I go without learning it, the more turned on my depraved ass gets.

On my way to the bathroom, leaving Veronica with the sexy barback, I run into Oren.

"Look who it is," I smirk.

Without the need to keep up appearances, his expression changes to the Oren I know, his lazy gaze traded in for sharp hawk-like intensity. In the hallway next to the bathrooms people still mill, but not like the rest of the club. He pulls my hips to his, pressing me against the wall.

There's a huge mess in my panties.

"You still want to do this?" He growls in my ear, and in response, I rub up against him.

"Yes," I purr.

"I could take you right here, you know," his lips brush against my earlobe. "You and me in that bathroom."

Fuck.

My heart jumps When he grasps my chin and tilts my face up to his. I dig my nails into his chest.

"I know what I want," I whisper.

"If you're sure." He's millimeters away from my mouth. I flick my tongue against his bottom lip and the heat that flashes in his eyes makes me wonder if he's going to take me in the bathroom anyway.

He doesn't, though. He backs away with a smirk. "Later then."

Puffing out my cheeks, I release the breath I'm holding. Fuck. I head in the bathroom.

When I'm back, Veronica is on his lap laughing and they're talking and laughing. I grin. I'd watch that.

I don't get jealous because, here's the thing, Veronica has never taken a man home from a club. Like, ever. This is why Rakeem has me freaked the fuck out. I don't know why it matters that he's a dude, just that it does.

"Where are you from?" Veronica shouts over the music.

"Houston!" He shouts back.

"¿Chicano?"

"For sure—¿y tú?" He grins. I slide in next to him and Veronica hops off his lap to make room.

"Boricua!" she points to herself. Then she points to me, "Dominicana!"

"Eyy, que padre!"

Vivi looks at me. I shrug.

He laughs, "Man it's really different here. Que padre, you know! Awesome, cool."

I grin. "Oh like, súper jevi."

Veronica hoots. "Nítido!"

"That means clean!" He exclaims.

Veronica shrugs, laughing. "Padre means dad!"

We are drunk as fuck out here debating dialects because Spanish is cruel and confusing.

"Que chévere!" I shout the universal term.

"Chévere!" Veronica and Papichulo cheer and raise their glasses red faced and laughing.

I'm watching their mouths and my hand's on pretty boy's thigh. It's hard for me to focus, and the warmth of the liquor is flooding me.

Chulito and Vivi go back and forth about the differences in something else, food maybe, but I'm too wrapped up. My fantasies are getting out of control. I want to be between them. They're laughing now. I love her laugh. His is nice too.

I think of Liam's laugh, deep but rare. My stomach sinks.

I gotta move.

"Let's dance!" I beg.

"Ugh," Verónica is acting like she hates it but I know it's bullshit.

"Pleeeeeease? We still have to find you someone to take home," I grin.

"Fine," she laughs, the sound infectious and bright.

Papichulo doesn't need any convincing, in fact, the moment he presses me to him I can feel his enthusiasm hot against my belly. It's like a drug.

We slip in amongst the crowd. He slides his hands along my sides and everywhere he touches burns.

I'm not gonna last at this rate, that feeling of urgency is back and tight in my belly.

Veronica, though. Take care of Vivi.

I'm wearing my four inches so that I can make it to at least 5'4", and he dips his head for a kiss. He's a gentleman. He leaves space for me to deny him. I do not.

He's a sweet kisser, gentle and steady. When I slide my tongue in his mouth, I feel his cock lurch against my belly. When he reciprocates, his tongue sliding against mine, I feel Veronica against my back, her hands on my hips as she loudly hollers the lyrics and grinds on my ass. I'm in heaven.

Veronica is three glasses in and as loose as she gets, which means there is a lot of attention on her. Her hips, her thighs, her mouth. Like her smile, her movements are free and unrestrained, her laughter lilting and constant.

No wonder everyone looks at her.

Her attention is on me though, as it should be.

Shit. GAH. No! Fuck why am I like this?

Before the guilt takes over, though, she presses her body harder into mine. Vivi grasps Chulo's belt loops and surprises me by pulling him in, and I feel her breath as I'm sandwiched between them. He's so fucking hard. She's so fucking soft. I shudder and I'm hot all over. I roll my hips between them.