V is for Veronica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is she thinking?

What the fuck was I thinking? I just...God. I just let two men run a train—can you run a train with just two? I consider this. Anyway, I just let two men fuck the shit out of me, one of whom I never met before that night.

And she saw it.

I watch the streetlights come and go, rhythmically rolling over her face. I bite my lip.

She hates me. I've ruined everything. Again.

Fuck, she thinks I'm dirty. Fuck. I'm just a slut and now she knows and she's never going to talk to me again.

Fucking years of friendship gone because I'm dumb, Oh my go—

"Janessa?"

I blink rapidly and focus on V's face. I have to clear the emotion clogging my throat.

"Que te pasa?" She furrows her brow.

I stare at her, my whore mouth speechless.

"Janessa, what's wrong?" she repeats and sits up.

I open my mouth and close it.

"Are you hurt? Did they," she lowers her voice glancing at our Uber driver. "—was it too much?"

"Do you hate me?" I blurt out.

"What?"

We pull up at her house first. Veronica looks up. "Actually, sir, she's coming with me."

Without giving me a choice, she pulls me out of the car and drags me into her house. I'm breathing fast. And hard. I'm freaking out.

"Why would I hate you, loca?" she whispers and leads me upstairs towards her room.

"Because...because I'm just a ho—"

She stops me and turns me around looking in my face.

"Hey, no, no. No, no, no-quítate eso de la mente just put that shit right out of your head," she tells me. "You want a shower or you want bed?"

I blink. A shower sounds good but I'm tired. "I..."

"Mama, you're okay. Did you have fun?" She grins.

I—what?

"You looked like you were having the fucking time of your life, girl," her eyes twinkle and I follow her into her bedroom.

I mean...

Yea.

"You're okay with it?" I whisper. She's looking for shit to sleep in for us.

"Girl, that is your coochie not mines. You have to be okay with it, fuck anyone else," she calls from the closet.

"But are you okay with it?" I insist. Her head pops out of the closet to look at me with her brow furrowed. Then her face clears.

"Yeah," she says softly. "It was hot."

"Really?" My voice is tiny.

She looks at me. She disappears back in the closet for a moment and then comes out with some oversized shirts and shorts for us both and she sets them on her bed , beginning to undress.

The sway of her hips when she wriggles out of the skirt is enough to make me swoon, but I'm cloudy headed and well-fucked. She reaches behind her and unclasps her bra, leaving me there just watching her bare chested in panties.

The tee she pulls on looks soft and I want to touch it. To touch her in it. I watch her change out of her underwear, flinging the old pair into the hamper in the corner of her room and pulling on some fresh ones. The shorts look soft too as she shimmies into them.

Ugh, that ass.

"Shower?" She asks.

I shake my head. "Tomorrow."

She tosses me the night shirt and heads into the bathroom.

Like I'm moving through molasses I change out of my dress and panties, very very slowly. It all feels like a dream, like something that isn't real. The ache between my legs feels so good, though, I have to admit that.

She comes back into the room, minty fresh. "I left you a toothbrush, ma."

Okay. I can do this.

When I return from the bathroom a few minutes later she's under the covers and she holds her arms open for me, and it surprises me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Fucking cuddle me, stupid," she huffs. I move so fast I almost trip getting into the bed. As little spoon, I'm engulfed in her arms as she wraps around me. I feel like...

Like...I don't know—like—

"You were incredible," she murmurs sleepily in my hair. "That was some insane porno shit, you are so cool."

"Que padre," I grin and it makes her laugh.

Her arms are so warm. I am so fucking grateful.

Somewhere in the twilight of falling asleep, Veronica smacks a kiss on my shoulder and begins to very lightly snore. I pull her arms around me tighter and snuggle in.

I sleep really well.