V is for Veronica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music pours over me, the beat thundering in my entire body. Chulito is definitely relaxing after a couple of beers. I kiss him again. This time he's more forward, reaching around me to grasp Veronica's ass and pin me harder between them.

Veronica definitely feeling her wine. I feel the barest touch of her lips against my ear and my head is spinning.

On the other side, he kisses along my jaw.

I could die here. His mouth on my neck, her breasts against my back. My whimper is swallowed by the nightclub. Veronica's wet hot breath against me as he kneads her ass has me weak.

Abruptly, the music changes and picks up energy and not in the direction I want. I feel myself get flustered and Veronica, out of her trance, steps back.

Chulito is on the same page as me, though, and he takes me by the hand. I hold out my other hand and Veronica clasps it, the three of us moving toward the back of the club.

Oren's office.

Holy shit. I feel like pop rocks and Coke.

The room is dim, lit only by the black lights, but there's a desk and file cabinets. It looks very together, the bookshelf has tons of music memorabilia and there's a lounge chair. Veronica follows us in and closes the door behind her.

Damn, she must be wasted.

Veronica stops when she looks up to find me on the edge of the desk pulling his shirt up over his head. Her full lips part just enough to drive me wild as she realizes what's happening.

"You don't have to stay," I pant.

"Okay," she whispers, eyes glued on us.

My skin prickles with anticipation when I see his heavily tatted body, and a moan tumbles out when he grabs me from behind the knees and pulls me against him.

I feel it come over me then, that feeling that makes my skin feel tight and hot, like pressure inside me is going to burst and destroy me. That feeling that doesn't go away until I give in to it, until I burn it all away. Until I lose myself.

Those lips got me like...fuck. He's working with a lot more confidence than before and these kisses are molten and new and exactly, exactly what I need.

I bite his bottom lip and tug on it.

"Ima take care of you," his gritty voice makes my stomach do some shit.

When he slides his hands into the top of my dress and slides the straps down, the burn travels deep into my belly and radiates downward, pulsing and rippling.

Fuck I'm going to die, his mouth on my nipples is intense and I spread my legs to give him space. He immediately fills it and whatever shyness was there before? Poof. Gone.

He looks up at me from his position at my breasts and I'm wide eyed at this new version of this dude and my stomach flips over.

"Shit," I gasp and squeal when he tugs at my nipple with his teeth.

He narrows his eyes and I suck in a breath. In seconds my dress is up over my hips and he's ripping my thong down.

I gasp when he buries his face in my pussy. I cry out and grab the back of his head.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I can't control my breathing.

My fucking God, I needed this.

I rub my clit on his thick lips and sexy tongue and I can see the sheen of my juice on his face. Fuck, fuck, I need this. He flings my shoes off and I dig the heels of my feet into his shoulders.

"Fuck, papi," I suck in a ragged breath. "You're very good at that."

Oh my god, he fucks me with his tongue. The room is spinning, and I'm so wet. This isn't going to take long.

"I'm gonna cum, oh god," I grit my teeth.

I glance up at Veronica when I hear her breathing shift.

Holy shit, Veronica. Oh my God. She's flattened against the door, eyes glued to the scene in front of her, and she is so flushed. Sweat beads trickle down her neck, and I see her chest heaving, eyes wide.

He sucks on my clit, he laps at my cunt and he thrusts with his tongue and with my eyes on Veronica's I feel the sudden rush of adrenaline and endorphins bringing me to the brink.

Her lips glisten from the way she just licked them and I can almost see the fluttering of her pulse in her throat.

Fuck I'm right there shitshit. I can hear myself getting loud.

God there—there—

I suck in sharp breath, and her hooded dark eyes meet mine when a moan from deep in my chest rips out and I cum with a strangled cry, crushing my hips to his face.

Veronica's eyes are hot and lusty and I crest again when he takes the momentum from my first O to push me through to the next. I squeeze my eyes shut and my head rolls back.

Out of his pocket he pulls a condom, unwraps it, and rolls it into his cock. He grabs me by the back of the head and pulls my mouth to his as he works his way into me.

I moan into his mouth, my legs spread wide to take all of him. He moans very softly when he does so, and his breath is hot on my lips.

"Yes, papi, fuck me," I pant and he's slamming in and out of me enough that papers fall off Oren's desk from the shaking.

I arch my back. He takes a nipple in his mouth. They're sore and I like it.

It's not enough though, but just as that occurs to me the door opens and Veronica shrieks in surprise jumping out of her skin and four feet to the left.

Boy Toy doesn't even slow because he knows damn well who's coming through that door, and I moan looking at how Oren fills the frame.

Oren closes and locks the door behind him like he's coming in for a business meeting.

Veronica is in the corner of the room panting from her leap but also from the shock. Oren unbuckles his pants without preamble.

Oh my god, I'm doing this. I've never done this.

Boy Toy slows, gently rolling his hips against me. He's nervous; I'm sure this is a first for him, too.

"Flip her on her belly," Oren commands him, and walks around his desk.

Oren I'm not so sure.

Papichulo obeys, turns me onto my stomach the short way across the desk, and slides back into me, hard. I can't see straight.

I crane my neck to look up at Oren, and I'm rewarded; his fucking mouth watering cock is out.

"Fuck," I manage.

He pumps it hard three or four times, pale eyes on mine, and lets it slap his belly. His long fingers run through my hair to get a solid fistful.

God, god, god—obediently, I open my mouth. I'm overcome with the swollen and glistening head of his cock filling my mouth and I moan around it as my sexy barback pushes me back and forth on Oren's cock, mouth stretched tight around his shaft. I can feel his pulsing vein on my tongue.

I am pinned between them, and I'm breathing hard through my nose. I am turned on to a level I don't think I've ever been.

I'm just a toy. Just a fuck toy to be used.

From behind me, Boy Toy slams me again, choking me on his boss's cock. Oren rams down my throat and I gag hard, sputtering and drooling.

I hear Veronica's sharp gasp, my name tumbling out of her mouth, reminding me that she is seeing everything, that she knows what a fucking slut I am.

Tears blur my eyes, streaming down my cheeks in a dark streak of black mascara. Boys like that.

Pressing the coarse pad of his thumb against my cheek, he collects a tear, brings it to his lips. I watch as he tastes it with a kiss, eyes on mine as I barely manage his thrusts.

His slow smile just fucking ruins my life.

I can't think straight, I'm stuffed and full on both ends and just the sensation of my nipples brushing against the glass desk top sends me into a mind numbing spiral of sensations.

"Good girl," he growls again, and from the corner of the room barely audible comes a soft huff of surprise.

Nobody tells me what to do. Ever. Unless they can, in which case, they do. It doesn't make sense, I know.

Oren draws his cock out of my mouth and sits in his desk chair. He opens the bottom drawer, pulls out lube and a condom. The knowing look he gives me turns me into primordial ooze.

I let my head drop, trying to catch my breath as my sexy barback leans over me kissing my shoulders, my neck, and my back. In Spanish, he whispers in my ear that I'm beautiful and perfect, he tells me the ways in which I thrill him; my scent, my smile, my eyes.

"Prep her ass," Oren says simply.

Chulito slides out from inside me as he slowly makes his way down my back. Hot kisses scorch my skin, and lips stop right at the crease where my ass meets my leg.

I shiver under his heavy hands when he spreads my cheeks apart, my hair standing on end in anticipation. I whimper at the drag of his teeth across my skin. His tongue trails a path from my pussy to my asshole and trembling, I watch Oren lazily stroke himself, his button down shirt open revealing his expansive ink ridden chest. The ring made of his forefinger and thumb glides up and down the shaft, as he watches pretty boy make me writhe, rock, pant.

He likes the look of it, I think.

Veronica under the colored lights looks like a painting with the sheen of sweat Iridescent like spilled oil. One of her hands holds her throat, the other covers her mouth, and her chest rises and falls with heavy breath.

I'm drunk on her undivided attention.

Her breathing is shallow and her hair clings to her skin. Her nipples nearly pierce her shirt, ugh her fucking gorgeous fat nipples. I want her so fucking badly.

On a dime things change as the sudden sensation of a tongue fucking my ass destroys any focus I have and I wail from the sheer pleasure of it.

I push back against the tongue in my ass, and suddenly Veronica realizes I'm looking at her.

Oh, God, she's looking at me. She's watching two men top and use me. I moan at the introduction of a finger, and bite my lip hard as he works it in, leaving kisses on my ass cheeks, licking my pussy from behind.

I need this so fucking bad.

And then...Veronica's knees part. Just a little, maybe she didn't even mean for them to.

I feel cold lube enter my ass and I tremble with the excitement of what's to come, but it's the sight of Veronica leaning back on her hands, her thighs just barely apart, that is going to kill me.

Just...a little more, mami, please.

I feel Oren's big hand on my low back. I can see the slightest glimpse of her panties. The head of his cock presses against my asshole and I am desperate.

"Oren!" I yelp, and he grasps my throat.

"Breathe," he murmurs and strokes my ass. He pushes against my asshole again and I moan.

I breathe out and bear down, wicked sounds bursting forth from my throat as I feel the burn and see the dark wet fabric between her legs.

She doesn't realize. She doesn't fucking realize. She's fidgeting and biting her lips and she doesn't fucking know what she's doing to me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I strain. Boy Toy, who has moved to face me, crouches, cupping my face to reward me with a deep, tender kiss.

"Easy, gorgeous, easy. Breathe...oh, what a good gir—" Oren's words are swallowed by the ecstacy of his fat dick surging forward and filling my ass. He shudders violently, and I break away from my barback's mouth. I'm fucking loud, my wails filling the room but still the bass drowns it all out.

Veronica can hear it though. And she can see his cock disappear into my ass and she can see my nipples dragging on the glass top and she can see me being yanked up and my barback kissing down my front.

"Are you showing your friend what a good girl you are?" Oren growls and starts thrusting slowly, but with increasing speed.

"Yes, papi," I whimper, my boy toy lavishing my breasts with much needed affection.

Veronica's eyes nearly bulge out of her head and her thighs clap together and she squirms. I see her mouth form the words oh god, and she's gripping the hem of her skirt

"I didn't hear you," he warns and I feel like I'm going to pass out. His dick fills me and stretches me and it burns and aches in the best possible way.

He shoves me back down.

It's hard to focus on his words, especially once the other cock appears in front of my face, especially with his rough fingers tweaking my clit.

Sweat is literally rolling off me onto the glass top.

"What are you showing your friend, Janessa?" He snarls and my sexy stranger rubs the head of his cock across my lips and on my cheek.

Oh god.

"I'm a good girl, papi, I'm a good girl," I gasp. I can't move, he's too much, even though he's giving me time to adjust. I don't think it's possible.

"You like getting fucked like a little slut?" He growls.

"Yes, sir, fuck me, please," I howl.

That does it. He fucks me hard. He fucks me hard enough that my feet come up off the floor. I scream.

"Tell her not me," he bellows.

Shit, shit, shit.

"I'm gonna cum, papi," I gasp but then I have a cock in my mouth. I slurp it down, losing my mind.

He flicks my clit and I shriek muffled by the cock. Boy Toy grips my hair and brutally starts using my mouth and throat like a pocket pussy.

"Not yet, Princess," he grins and pushes in deep. I jerk and spasm and gag.

"Eeeaughh," I plead because it's too much and I can't hold back and when he thumbs my clit again, it's like I'm hit with a live wire and I'm cumming with a dick in my mouth and in my ass.

Oren yanks me off Boy toys dick and drags me back around to his chair and sits in it.

I sink to my knees. I am breathless. He pulls off the condom, and pulls another out. He hands It to me. With shaking hands I open the package.

I wrap my lips around his bulbous head and hear him sigh as I take as much in as I can. I pull back up and wrap his cock.

"Get up," he murmurs. I stand on wobbly legs.

He pulls me onto his lap and I lower myself on his fucking monster dick and it's so fucking intense and hard to take all of him. I am thoroughly impaled by the time my thighs feel the coarse hair on his. I clench.

"Easy, gorgeous," he winces. "Easy, breathe. Remember you're my good girl."

I'm violently shaking with this beast in my pussy, grateful that he's not in my ass this way because I don't think I could hack it.

"Eat," he commands his partner who obediently drops to his knees and buries his face in my cunt.

Oh my god, this is—

I howl as he aggressively devours me like I'm his last meal.

"I see your red knees," Oren growls in my ear and pinches my nipple. "You—fuck!"

I realize that my sexy stranger is playing with Oren's balls. His tongue circles my clit and down to the base of Oren's cock until his balls are in the barback's mouth.

"Holy shit," Oren gasps, his arms wrapped around me tight.

My eyes dart towards Veronica. Her hands are pinned between her knees and her mouth is hanging open.

Oren moans in my ear. "This is the best idea you've had yet Princess."

I flush with pleasure from the compliment and throw my head back when Boy Toy returns to sucking, licking and lapping at my cunt. I reach up and behind me to circle Oren's neck and he immediately strokes my tits.

Fuck he makes me feel so sexy.

"Janessa," I hear from the corner while the barback tongues me along my hood. I explode with a scream, Oren buried deep inside me.

"Good girl," he purrs. "You liked that?"

"Yes, baby," I whine. "Please don't stop."

When I open my eyes my new friend is stroking his cock which is beginning to fatten up again.

"You know where I'm going to put this?" His voice is soft but heavy with gravel.

I shake my head. But I do know. My ass is so sore. I need this though. This has to happen.

Oren pulls the hydraulic lever of his office chair and we drop suddenly; the fall taking the wind out of me.

My new friend grabs me and pulls me into him and falls back into the rug, with a thousand kisses just for me. He only has a moment before Oren, now kneeling, pulls me from him and turns me around in the hottest game of tug of war.

"You have any kisses left for me?"

I press my lips against his and he sits back on his heels. I wrap my legs around his waist. The muscles in his thighs bulge. He guides me onto his cock again.

Fuck me. He's kneeling and just fucking...thrusting like it's nothing.

It's when I feel the cold lube on my ass that I begin to doubt my life choices. But then there he is, pushing up into my ass and my scream is swallowed by Oren's mouth.

I'm so fucking full, holy shit, holy shit.

"Wait!" I scream, digging my nails into Oren's shoulders. "Give me, give me a second."

"Of course, Princess," Oren kisses my throat. I feel Papichulo behind me, his forehead dropping to my shoulder.

"Please," his voice cracks. "Fuck this is so fucking tight. I gotta move, I gotta move."

"S-slow, chulo."

He thrusts up. Oren roars and surges forward and with a crash, and the next thing I know, he's lost his balance, I'm on top of the barback crushed between them.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Veronica squeals.

I start to laugh like a lunatic. This is absurd. The barback also starts giggling like a fiend. But my laughs devolve into the sounds of a crazy bitch getting dped while her best friend watches when Oren adjusts his position and slams his hips into me.

"Fuck!" Papichulo grits from behind me and plants his feet on either side of Oren's knees to give himself the leverage to push up deeper and when they both bottom out I explode cumming so hard I see stars.

I can't breathe.

"Beautiful," whispers the barback.

What happens next surprises me. My sexy barback leans around me, grabs Oren by the back of the neck and kisses him—hard.

Oren is surprised, I can tell when his eyes nearly pop out of his head but my buddy won't let him go. It is the hottest fucking thing when O gives into the kiss while he fucks me.

Tongues tangled and cocks rubbing, Oren explodes in a muffled roar, because the barback doesn't let go of his head. Oren fumbles and almost loses his balance, but he gets caught up in the kiss again, and this time Boy Toy is wildly cumming, thrashing inside me.

Oren slides out of me, and the emptiness I feel is almost as big as the relief. He sits back stunned.

I ease off of the sexy no longer a stranger's cock and flop back on the rug.

He rolls onto me and for a second I'm terrified he's going to, I don't know, fuck me more, but all he does is kiss me so softly I forget myself in his mouth.

"I don't know your name," I say when the kiss ends. His hair is long and dark and while it was pulled back into a low bun when this all began, it's falling apart now. I run my fingers along his sideburns.

"Sebastián," he whispers softly, and it hits me so hard that I'm back to kissing him, and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Y tú?" he asks, nuzzling my jaw.

"Janessa," I breathe.

"Nice to meet you," he grins and I start to giggle. My giggles turn into sighs as he kisses my cheeks and jaw and wraps his arms around me.

"Thank you," he says against my ear and I'm hot all over again. "That was amazing. You're so powerful. And beautiful."

I look at his face. He's for real. That's when I realize we're alone in the room. I sit up.

He looks around. He looks back at me.

"May I, uh," he wrinkles his nose and laughs. "Can I get your number, maybe?"

Naked, gross, and sweaty on the floor of the office of a nightclub, I look up into this stranger—no- Sebatián's sweet face. I press my lips together. The giggles creep back up.

"Yea, okay."

He grins like he won a prize and then hops up to get his phone.

***

On the Uber home, sweaty and fucked up, I'm a little afraid to look at Veronica. It seemed fine at the time but now I'm nervous and horrified that she saw me like that.

I already have a text from Sebastian. All it says is "this is my number—Let me know when you get home safe", and to be honest I don't know what to do with that.

I decide to just let it make me smile and leave it at that.

After a while, I finally look at Veronica. She's sitting with her knees together, her arms crossed, and her head against the window. It started raining a little before we left, but now it's coming down in fat droplets. They cast strange shadows on her face.