V is for Veronica Ch. 07

Story Info
Vivi gives in to temptation, Key unlocks a surprise.
11.3k words
4.97
4.3k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I know there was a long gap between my last upload and now. My life is in some sort of flux, including a divorce, COVID and a variety of transitions. CH7-8 will come out together. Ch 9 isn't written yet at the time of this posting, and as you know, this series comes in 3s. Thanks to, um, both of you that are committed to this story haha. Big love -indigo

———

Veronica

My heart thunders in my chest violently, almost painfully. I dealt with my feelings for Janessa ages ago I thought, but now that she's pushing on me out of nowhere they all come crashing back.

When I say years pining after her...

It's probably 2 pm when I wake up after the insane night we just had. Janessa is tangled in my arms with hand slipped under my shirt in the back.

I can feel my libido roar to life with her body pressed up against mine.

Oh my God, I watched her get fucked by two men last night.

It was one of the hottest, most intense, most confusing experiences of my life. It took all my strength not to do anything to her or myself by the time we got back here.

So why am I hesitating?

"Hey," I murmur. She gazes up at me and I lose all sense of reason. An unwelcome pulsing heat begins to rise between my legs.

Fuck. The tips of her nails rake down my back and I let out a moan I didn't mean to and immediately she's awake looking up into me and beyond.

She doesn't say anything. Her hand slides around to the front and she cups my breast, brushing her thumb across my nipple. I suck in a breath and I know I need to stop her, but I can't move.

Carefully watching my face, she pushes my tank top up over my breasts. Janessa rolls a nipple between her fingers, and I am soaked and my throat is so dry, but it's when she lowers her mouth to the other that I gasp.

I need to stop this. We have to talk about shit, we have to...

I blow out a hard breath, push her back, and roll out of bed. She sits up abruptly, but still the silence stretches between us. I have guilt flying every which way.

I slip out of the room and pad my way across the hall to the bathroom.

In the mirror is a messy bitch who is all kinds of colors—smeary makeup black, under eyes dark circle purple, bright I want to fuck my best friend red.

FUCK. I don't understand what's wrong with me. I have wanted her forever. She's brutally hot. And ever since I made her walk through my house naked, I feel sparks on my clit every time I see her.

She's made it obvious she wants to fuck. So what's my problem?

Since I can't think straight anyway, after I pee I jump into the shower to clean up and cool off. I stay until I lose time, until my skin is scorched, until my rattling heart slows down. I wash my body twice, carefully, like I'm detailing a freaking car. I shave my legs. I exfoliate.

Unbidden thoughts of Janessa bent over, impaled on two cocks swim in my brain. Thoughts of her mascara-streaked face, her body wracking screams, and how she would look at me when she came flood in and the next thing I know I'm sliding my fingertips over my very swollen clit.

Gingerly, with one arm bracing myself on the wall, I allow myself the guilty pleasure of slipping my fingers inside and sweep out the wet heat pooling within, smearing it across the engorged folds of my pussy. The sparks that chase up my body are delicious. The ache is almost unbearable but relief is right around the corner; I'm so fucking pent up.

I lean against the shower tile and grab my boob, pulling and tugging at my oversensitive nipple. Fuck me, I need to cum so bad. I prop one foot up on the edge of the tub to give myself the space to and within minutes I can feel myself cresting, rising to the peak—

There's a knock on the door and everything falls down like a house of cards. I straighten immediately, push my wet hair behind me and turn off the water. I don't know how long I've been in here, but I know long enough.

The door creaks open.

"Hey, I am so sorry to bother you, but can I just like pee real quick?" comes Janessa's voice, and I can hear the urgency.

Things are weird and I hate it; she never apologizes and definitely not for bothering me.

"It'll be fast but I'm gonna pee my freaking pants and your mom is downstairs which is why I didn't use the downstairs one," she rushes out.

"Bet," I laugh, but I'm shaking. I reach around the curtain and grab a hanging towel, wrapping it around me while I stand there stupid and blind on the other side of the curtain as Janessa uses the bathroom.

After a beat, wild giggles threaten to take over.

"You pee so loud," I snicker.

"Oh my god? You try waiting like an hour after you wake up to pee! I thought I was gonna fucking die!" She huffs. After a moment she says, "Ugh I love how your mom doesn't cheap out on toilet paper. I be loving on that 3-ply."

I can't help it. I start cracking up, and I hear her silly bray of a laugh and it makes me laugh harder. I hear the flush and the sink run. I step out of the shower.

Janessa is washing her hands and her face using her specialized shit. I smile faintly because she's here so much she keeps some in my bathroom so she doesn't have to worry about it. Janessa blots her face dry, puts in her contacts and turns to face me.

Our eyes lock, and I'm acutely aware of every droplet on my skin. I'm surprised it's not steaming.

My body does weird shit in response to the surprised lust on her face, to the hungry way her eyes devour me. I suck in a breath when she parts her beautiful lips looking at my thighs, and I realize her breathing has sped up.

Janessa takes a step forward. The bathroom isn't very big.

"Janessa," I whisper, but I can't figure out what I want, my pussy is screaming for release for her, but it feels like the worst idea ever.

"Please," she murmurs, her angular amber eyes flicking up to my face and back down my body.

I watch in silence as Janessa sinks to her knees, kneeling at my feet, her delicate hands sliding up my calves.

"Please," she pleads with a broken urgency in her voice. I can see her nipples through the fabric of the old t shirt she wore to sleep.

God help me. I don't want things to change between us but—-

Have they already changed?

"Gata, I can smell you," comes her silvery voice, strained and raw. "Please, Veronica, please, I'll do whatever you want. Please let me taste you."

I feel my defenses fall apart, the heat unbearable, the sound of her begging making my head spin. I lick my lips. She watches my face as she gently nudges my thighs apart and I don't stop her this time.

I don't have the strength to.

Janessa kisses my knees and my thighs. "Please," she whispers between kisses. "Please," she repeats half way up my inner thigh.

I feel the heat of her breath on my mound. "Please," she groans one more time, and a moan tumbles out of my mouth.

She places a delicate kiss on my mound, and then another. My legs begin to tremble from the anticipation. I grip the towel rack. When I don't stop her, she kisses lower and lower until her mouth is right at my pussy lips, her breath hot, her lips millimeters away.

"Please," she asks one last time and I feel the faintest brush of her lips against my overhot flesh.

I swallow hard.

"Verónica," she whimpers, the trill of her lips buzzing against me. "Ya estás mojadita."

Oh my god, just hearing her whine about how wet I am pushes me over the edge and with a sharp gasp, I grab the back of her head and roll my hips into her face.

Janessa cries out, shouldering herself between my legs and I nearly fall, but I grab the towel rack last minute, sending the towel I'm wearing into a heap floor.

I was trying so hard to avoid this but here I am, in the bathroom in my mom's house with one leg propped on the toilet, drowning Janessa in my pussy juice.

I slide my pussy all over her nose and mouth, my fist in her hair tight like a steering wheel. I'm grinding her face so hard she clings to my thighs and her head rocks back.

Her tongue ring is doing indescribable things to me, and it makes me angry how good she is, how she knows exactly how to work her tongue, how blissed out she looks barely able to breathe in my pussy.

It makes me angry how intensely she's moaning, the sound trapped between my thighs. Her tongue is inside me now and I throw my head back and ride her mouth.

"I need to cum," I hiss. She whimpers into my puss nodding eagerly, lapping, licking desperate to please me.

I want to punish her for making me go through this for all these years.

I let go of her hair to brace myself against the wall.

"Verónica!" I hear my mom from across the house.

Shit.

"Hurry," I gasp, and she works her fingers inside me. At first, I jolt—her acrylics are long—but she knows how to use them and I realize with surprise how good she makes it feel. Natural nails are much, much sharper.

It almost feels like she's using a toy.

"One minute," I holler, gasping hard.

Janessa is moaning into me. I can smell her and I want to taste but we don't have time.

Fuck, I'm right there. Fuuuuck.

I look down at her. Her big brown eyes are looking right at me filled with satisfaction.

She winks.

Janessa curls her fingers and presses hard into my thot spot and shakes her face in my pussy like a dog with a rope, only instead of teeth, it's the flat of her tongue. Her glossy black hair shimmers with the movement and it doesn't just push me over the edge, it sends me flying head over heels and down a flight of stairs. Possibly two.

I bite into the meat of my palm to stop myself screaming and instead spasm on her face with a quiet but high pitched squeal as I cum hard, and in a way I've never experienced before. The release of pressure is like a dam breaking deep in my womb.

I wobble and reel, my hair standing on end, my body tight, this aching pleasure consuming me whole like a snake devours it's prey.

My eyes roll into the back of my head with the intensity, and she laughs into my cunt. I'm grasping the wall and the towel rack holding on for dear life but she doesn't stop.

"Janessa," I hiss, trying to writhe out of her grasp because it's too much and I feel the chase of another orgasm right around the corner.

"Verónica!" My mom bellows from downstairs.

"COMING!" I yell my nails digging into the frame and Janessa giggles against my pussy again just as I roll into a second, extended orgasm. It's much harder to not scream, and my legs are jelly. I try to pull away from her face for real this time and still she doesn't let me.

I can see the fucking evil in her eyes.

"Janessa," I whisper ragged and broken. "Don't you dare."

But she dares. And true to her attitude, she doubles down and pushes me into a third and I shove my face into the towels and muffle my scream, jerking and lurching like I've been electrocuted from the almost painful third orgasm.

I clamp my thighs hard around her face, almost falling down in the process, but it has the intended effect. She tumbles back and catches herself on her elbows maniacally giggling. I fall back onto the closed toilet seat, gasping for breath.

I realize she is soaked from her cheeks down to the t shirt, dark with damp. It looks like she spilled water on her chest.

Is that...from me?

My legs violently tremble and I grasp the edges of the toilet seat.

"You're soaked," I manage, astonished.

"Yes, bitch you wanna know why?" Janessa gives me an impish grin. "Because I made you squiiiirt." She says in singsong.

I bug out. "For real?" I study her neck and shirt. "Damn, I've never done that before."

"Um, excuse me that's because you've never had a master down there," Janessa bobs her head with the emphasis on the last four words of her sentence.

"VERÓNICA!" comes the demand from downstairs, and I hastily start wiping up my thighs with baby wipes.

"YA VOY, MAMI!" I wash my hands and am about to dart out before I look at Janessa.

"I don't know what the fuck you plan to do because you need a shower or to wash your face at the very least," I pause. "And change your shirt. My mom does not need to be finding you covered in pussy."

"Psh, claro, bitch, what the fuck you think this is, amateur hour? I do believe I just showed you what a professional looks like, haaaaaa," she wiggles her fingers, waggles her tongue, and erupts into cackles.

When I come back I'm going to fuck her up, either with my fists or my mouth I'm not sure, but it's coming.

I open the door to scurry out to see what was so important my mom couldn't just text me like a human.

I peek down the stairs wrapped in a towel.

"Ma!" I call.

She glances up surprised. "Oh mija, I didn't know you were in the shower, I'm sorry!"

The residual throb between my legs sends a pant of guilt up my body but it does nothing to dull the ecstasy. I hear the shower start.

"Sí, mami, what's up?" I smile breathlessly.

"I'm going to work, I have a 10 hour shift at the hospital. I put on the crock pot but you have to check at a las cinco por que ese crock pot runs very hot, and I don't want la comida burned," she informs me.

"Check the crockpot at five, got it," I nod.

"Y también, I know Janessa is here because I can hear her laughing like a loca. I thought you two were fooling around, jodiendo, not that you were showering, I'm sorry, mimi," she waves her hand. "If she wants she can stay a comer."

My smile is tight. "I will ask her to dinner."

Fooling around as my mom means it is not fooling around like our depraved asses were doing. Joder also means to fuck around, but ironically in other countries it means to literally fuck, but not here so all around this moment feels surreal.

"Okay, mijita, pórtate bien, I'll see you later," she waves.

"I'm always good," I breathe out. It's been a weird six months.

Jesus Christ. I hear the garage door open and stand there until I hear it close. I close my eyes and sigh.

If someone told me two months ago that I would hook up with my best friend since second grade, I would have laughed in their fucking face.

I make my way to my bedroom to get dressed, but the moment I walk in, the devil herself greets me in a towel of her own, grabs me from the doorway and kisses me.

Her full mouth is pillowy and sweet, probing and minty fresh.

Shit. I forgot to brush my teeth. I'm hyper aware of it. I'm hyper aware of everything that's not perfect. I gently push her back, but she grasps me even tighter.

I swear to fucking God, she only speaks one language.

I turn her around and slam her against the wall, holding her by the throat with a confidence I absolutely do not feel. There's a panic in my chest that's arousing and constricting.

She's still under me. She's sweating and squirming and suddenly...

I see her differently.

This isn't about me. I shove my hand between her legs and she jumps, eyes wide.

"Let me explain something to you, gata," I hiss in her ear. "You have played me for fucking years now. You've kept me under your fucking thumb-"

"No-"

I thumb her clit hard and she squeals. I start slow circles. I can feel the fluttering of her pulse beneath my palm.

"And now, what? You're desperate?" I snarl. The look in her eyes-wide and vulnerable and so fucking horny— fuels me. I slide two fingertips along her slit, dripping wet and hot.

II bite her next to the bruise left by the boys last night on her shoulder as I sink my fingers into her, curling and pushing and she looses a strangled wail. Keeping my thumb on her clit, I make her my hand puppet.

I can feel her quivering body pressed against mine, our towels pooled around our feet humid like our flesh. Feverishly, she humps my hand and I bite her lip. I can feel the tension in her thighs, in her flat belly, as her back curves.

The pattern of her moans stutter and rise in pitch, and drop back down in intensity like a siren.

"Vivi!" she hisses, her sticky sweetness dripping down my palm. "FUCK!"

She crushes her eyes closed, but I grab her face hard and turn her towards me. Her eyes fly open.

"No," I snarl. "You fucking look at me. Watch me and know what you've been missing."

I stare down my fuckboi of a best friend, nose to nose, lips to lips, and with her gaze locked on mine, she cries out and stiffens with her orgasm. I tilt her chin up further, almost uncomfortably as I give her everything at once, exposing her throat to me.

Her nails dig into my hips and she struggles to kiss me but I turn her face, and flatten my body against hers until her convulsions come to a stop.

We stay there for a moment, cheek to cheek, panting. I slide my hand out of her.

"Shit," Janessa says. "I don't usually let people top me but—"

"Shut the fuck up, Janessa, you're the biggest fucking bottom I've ever met," I snap and smear her pussy juice on her face and across her lips. As if to prove my point, that jeweled tongue of hers laps at my fingers and I slip them between her lips.

"Now get dressed, hija de gran puta. I'm taking your lying ass home,' I hiss, withdraw my fingers and push away from her.

I grab clothes from on top of my clean laundry basket and walk out of the room naked, and lock myself in the bathroom.

I sit on the floor buckass naked and hold my head and the gods honest truth hits me.

I just fucking want Rakeem back.

Back. That's stupid. We were never a thing but it's been like I don't know...what? How long since we've had space? A week? A Year? It feels like a year. It feels like a hundred years.

My phone is on the counter from this morning's shower and I chew on my lip. I miss him so fucking much.

I grab it.

As I do, it lights up with a text.

Rakeem: Hi

I call him immediately.

"Vivi?" he picks up, his clear warm voice covering my body with goosebumps.

"Hi," I whisper. Like a lunatic, I turn on the exhaust fan and move deeper into the bathroom to sit in the tub. I close the curtain.

"What are you doing?" I can hear the laugh in his voice and it makes me want to cry with relief.

"Um, hiding in my bathtub," I whisper, and then realize how crazy I sound.

His chuckle lights up my body and I just smile, leaning my head against the tile. I'm calming down.

"Why?"

"Janessa's here," I laugh a little.

Neither of us say anything for a moment.

"I fucked Janessa," I blurt out at the same time he blurts out, "Audra wants to get back together."

There's a stunned silence on both sides of the line. I'm the first one to break it.

"She does?" I say in a tiny voice.

He's quiet, and then he says, "Yeah. What do you think?"

Everything that soothed me evaporates and I'm shaking over again.

"Vivi?"

I can't find my voice. It feels like it's made of porcelain and by using it it will crush it into splinters and dust.

"Veronica, I can hear you breathing," he murmurs.

"Okay," I manage.

"Okay?" his voice sounds thin. "Okay what?"

"I don't know," I whisper. "Okay everything I guess."

This time he's quiet.

"Key?" I ask after a minute.

"Yeah, baby? I mean-I'm sorry-"

"No, no, that's okay, that's okay," I hurry out, barely concealing the hitch in my voice. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know," he mumbles. "What do you want me to do?"

I pick at the curled edge of the shower mat listening to the squelching sound it makes when I push on it.

"Whatever makes you happy," I say finally.

"What makes you happy?" he asks.

"I'm already happy," I lie. "Don't you worry about me."

"Okaaay," he drags out the word Like he doesn't believe me.

My skin is too tight and I want to pull it off.

"So...Janessa, huh?"

"Yeah," my voice is hoarse.

"That's good," he hesitates. "That was bound to happen."