V Short Stories, First Times Ch. 01-06

Story Info
Six very short stories of unusual and first times.
3.5k words
4.28
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following are very short stories of unusual or first sexual experiences. All characters are 18 or over. Some of the stories have strong elements of truth and some are bizarre fiction as told to me.

Story 1

I knew I should not be a peeking tom. I was sitting outside my dad's bedroom as my step mum entered it from the en suite. She was wearing a short see through nighty that seemed to make her beautiful boobs look more visible than if she had been naked. She was about thirty and an eighteen-year-old boys dream. Her boobs were not especially large but her nipples were dark, large and very erect. The view of her pussy was partly obscured by the hem of the nighty, but from the glimpses it was clear that she was completely devoid of any hair down there.

My cock was erect, as it seemed to be most of the time at this age. I had never seen anybody else's erect penis before but my Dad's was impressive. Sara went straight over to him pushed him back on the bed and knelt down taking his cock in her mouth. I knew that people did do this but it still shocked me to see it. His cock was now of no interest to me as her back was to me and her legs were far enough apart for me to get the most erotic view I could imagine.

Her hairless bottom and pussy were only feet away from me. Even in my youthful ignorance all I wanted to do was go up behind her and put my erection deep into her beautiful pussy. My Dad's hand soon found it's way between her legs, which opened to welcome the attention. His middle finger disappeared into her obviously wet pussy and she gasped in an appreciative way.

I had almost not been aware that I had been stroking my cock from the minute she had walked into the room. Looking down it looked angry and the head was nearly purple. I slowed my hand down and tried to take the whole scene in. There was the perfect view, the noises from both of them and I was sure I could smell the sexual excitement. I was imagining myself joining them or even being my Dad.

Sara took control again and knelt on all fours so she was facing the door. My Dad needed no second asking and was soon kneeling behind her and from her reaction burying himself deep in her pussy. She was now talking the whole time telling him what a lovely prick he had and how she loved being fucked by it. She told him how she wanted her clit played with or her bottom fingered and her nipples squeezed.

I will never forget the look of pure excited sexual arousal on her face as he followed her every command. Her face was turning red along with her shoulders and boobs. Her talking became labored as her excitement grew. To this day I have never seen a female so sexually absorbed and aroused. At the time I was shocked, as I did not know women enjoyed sex that much.

I was just about to learn as she ordered my Dad to fuck her hard and not stop as she was about to cum. She screamed out and she looked as if she was in agony as her body convulsed as if she were having a heart attack. My young body could not take it and for the first time I actually felt the fluids travelling into and along the length of my prick before exploding out of the end. I had cum before but not like this. I squeezed my prick to try and stop any more coming out but this just led to it spraying further.

I panicked as I used my hanky in an attempt to clean up. I looked back to see my Dad slumped over Sara as if passed out. I got a shook when I looked at Sara's smiling face. Shit I had been rumbled. She simply looked in my direction and blew me a kiss. After that day I saw them have sex on many occasions. I am certain my Dad was not aware. I was just as certain that Sara not only engineered me spying but also loved performing to an audience.

Story 2

I was 18 when this strange event happened. I was excessively nervous that morning as I had a really important exam at school starting at 9.30. For some reason I left home in a rush suddenly realizing that unless I ran I would miss the only bus that would get me there in time. I was annoyed with myself as the bus stop was a five minute walk and although I was fit it was not the way to start the day.

I started to jog and felt the effects of not going to the toilet before leaving home. I was uncomfortable but also realized that my full bladder combined with the running was leading me to becoming sexually aroused. I could not understand this. I knew my body well and was not new to masturbating to orgasms.

When I first felt the arousal I slowed down to try and get control of myself. It did ease things much to my relief. As I turned the corner of the road I saw that the bus was approaching the stop. I would have to run as fast as I could if I was going to catch it. I was angry, nervous and uncomfortable but knew I had no option. I only had about 100 yards to go so ran as hard as I could.

The arousal immediately ramped up and I knew I was in danger of having the only unwanted orgasm of my life. It built and built as I ran as fast as I could. I panicked as the doors began to close before I got to the bus. As I put a last burst on to make the driver aware of me I exploded in an orgasm that completely overwhelmed my whole body. The driver re-opened the door and I fell into the bus racked with orgasmic spasm after spasm. I coughed and spluttered trying to disguise the powerful orgasm. The driver's smile seemed to be very kind but very knowing.

I could never look the driver in the eye after that day, but at least he was the only one on the bus who saw the state I was in. I got to the exam on time and passed it well.

Story 3

It had been six months since I broke up from my boyfriend and I had really missed having a close relationship and also the sex. I had a couple of dates that had not worked out. Mike seemed a nice guy and we enjoyed two previous evenings out before the night in question. We had enjoyed a meal out and I had invited him back for the mythical cup of coffee.

Things were going so slowly we actually ended up having coffees. I decided to speed things up and blatantly asked whether he wanted to go to my bedroom. There was still some reluctance from Mike but we did get there and start to undress each other while kissing very passionately. He was getting my clothes off quicker than I was his and when my panties hit the floor he still had his pants on.

I was lying down on my back when he gave me the best oral sex I had ever enjoyed. I had never been that interested but this took my breath away. He seemed to find lots of wonderfully different ways to excite me with his mouth, his tongue and his fingers. With nothing more I was racing towards orgasm. As much as I was desperate to enjoy one for the first time in months I was aware that that would bring my sexual excitement to a premature end. I didn't feel this was fair on Mike and reluctantly sat up and reached for his pants.

His demeanor changed and he seemed to be worried or scared. I ignored it and managed to get the pants down to his ankles before I discovered the root of his concern. His prick was fully erect but minute, probably less than four inches long and proportionate in girth. The look of embarrassment on his face was acute. Quickly taking the pants off over his ankles I cuddled him and told him it was okay. To confirm this to him I slipped down his body and took the whole of his cock into my mouth.

I tried to return the pleasure he had given me while I took stock of the situation. I had experienced cocks of various sizes but nothing had prepared me for this dwarf. It was certainly not a turn on but I was determined to make the most of the situation. Mike was a nice guy and I wanted to give him a good experience. The idea seems obvious to me now but was like a light bulb moment at the time.

I said to Mike that I had never had anal sex and would be delighted if he would take my anal cherry. His expression went from dejected to elated at a stroke. He asked me if I was sure and I said more than sure, really excited about it. He said he would love to do it in the missionary position, as he wanted to see my face as he entered me. I was happy to agree and we were soon in position. Even with his size we made sure I was well lubricated before he lined himself up and pushed through my tight sphincter. While it stretched me there was no pain only some discomfort. It was not difficult to pretend that his prick was causing me some discomfort and I suspected this would help his confidence.

He now started to fuck me and it was every bit as wonderful as any fucking in the pussy I had ever had. There was no pretending or acting now and to my amazement I found myself racing towards orgasm. When it hit me it had an extra dimension I had not felt before starting deep in my arse before spreading through my body. As I calmed down Mike was looking down at me with the happiest smile I had ever seen.

He was still fucking me and when his thumb found my clit I realized I might not be finished. Mike proved I was far from finished as he fucked and rubbed me to another violent orgasm just before he sprayed my bowels with his seed.

It was an unusual but very fulfilling experience and I have enjoyed anal intercourse many times since but never half as much as that night. Mike and I never slept together again but have remained close friends to this day.

Story 4

I was the new girl at the stables, the other four had been going to the class for months. I knew all the girls although they were not in my group of close friends. The first couple of lessons were relatively uneventful although one of the girls did ask me whether the riding had excited my pussy. I was stunned and embarrassed by the question and muttered a denial with my head down. The fact was that after each lesson my panties were soaking but I was way too embarrassed to admit it.

I had noticed that at the end of each lesson the girls disappeared and when they returned they were always giggling and in high spirits. On the day in question the girls said they wanted to show me something and led me to a quiet area round the back of the stables. I was asked again whether the riding sexually excited and again I denied it with the blood rushing straight to my face.

Amy was clearly in charge of the girls and when she told me to come towards her I froze and stayed still. Within a couple of seconds two of the others had grabbed me from behind and held an arm each. In a teasing voice Amy said "So Miss Dry Panties says that horse riding does not get her motor running. Shall we see if she is the only one of us with dry panties?"

Her words sent a chill through me not helped by the fact I was as wet as after every lesson. Amy approached me and stood close to me with her face inches from mine. There appeared to be no communication but hands at my waist undid the button on my tight jodhpurs.

Goading me further Amy thrust her hand hard down the front of my jodhpurs until passing my throbbing clit she found the soaking center of my defenseless pussy. She laughed cruelly as she declared that I was not wet but soaking. I protested loudly before she slapped me hard across the face and told the girls to keep me quiet. A hand closed over my mouth making me feel completely helpless and controlled.

The only resistance I could muster was to stick my bottom out to try and make Amy's fingering of my pussy more difficult. This was greeted by another firm slap across the face from Amy and a slap across the bottom from one of the other girls. I wasn't aware of what was said but my jodhpurs were pulled down to my knees. A hand from behind reached through my legs and then transferred some of the lubrication to the heart of my anus.

As I pushed away from the finger tickling my anus Amy was able to take full control of my pussy and clit. I had no defense against the two-pronged attack. Orgasm was predictable but the manner of it was not. A finger fucked my bottom while Amy tormented my pussy and clit. She was also tormenting me verbally referring to me as Miss Dry Panties.

The hand over my mouth was the only thing that stopped me from pleading with them to fuck me but they did not disappoint me anyway. It was like two orgasms at the same time. One exploding from my clit as one radiated through my body from deep in my bottom. I thrust myself backwards and forwards to maximize the pleasure for what seemed like the longest orgasm ever before slumping against their supporting bodies.

I was made to pay for my pleasure but that story is for another day. I have never been sure whether my nickname from that day of DP stood for dry pants or double penetration.

Story 5

What my husband and I did yesterday was something we had developed and refined over a couple of years. The first time we had done something similar was after ten years together. Like most couples we had become less adventurous over the years but what led to yesterdays session happened by chance a couple of years ago.

As I entered the bathroom Bert was sat naked on the toilet with his prick at it's erect best. The timing of things was perfect as we both by chance had bladders that were painfully full. I was also naked and had just shaved myself leaving no hair below the waist. Bert sat back and I straddled his lap facing him. We hugged each other with our arms around each other's waists. As we pulled each other hard together his prick nestled between us putting pressure on my excited clit. The pressure that our stomach's applied to our full bladder was agony.

I squirted huge amounts of massage oil between us, which made us beautifully slippery. Our goal now was to pee and if that led to orgasm so be it. When my bladder is over full and my clit is over stimulated as it was at this stage it is nearly impossible to do either. I became frantic as my body would not obey me and let me pee. Bert seemed to be suffering a similar fate but was making things worse by sliding against my clit and stomach with his rock hard prick.

Something suddenly gave in my body and I exploded in a peeing orgasm. It was blissful but I had no idea whether I was peeing having an orgasm both or neither. We were fucking each other but without any penetration. There were fluids escaping everywhere. Neither of us knew whose they were or what they were but we were absorbed by the overwhelming excitement of the wet fucking.

The overpowering sensations rolled on and on as we peed came and fucked. We were sliding around even though we were locked together. I now realized that Bert was in fact only now going to actually cum. Feeling him tense and thrust even harder took me over the edge into what was probably my third but certainly the strongest orgasm. The spasms I felt during this orgasm were pure and the convulsions could not be confused with squirting pee.

The tension in both our bodies had now gone and we just clung to each other sitting amongst the wet sticky mayhem we had created.

Story 6

I was staying with my uncle, aunty and cousin. I was eighteen the same age as my cousin. It was the summer holidays and we were left to our own devises most of the time. On the day in question we had been playing and she had broken my computer game in a fit of anger. This was unusual as we got on well and always sorted our own disagreements out. On this occasion my uncle insisted on spanking my cousin and said that as she had wronged me I should be there to witness it.

We had not done anything in the slightest sexual together but we did tease each other about sexual matters. My only experience of a girlfriend was brief and platonic. I was really excited by the prospect and let my cousin know that I would enjoy seeing her suffer. After dinner she was told to go and get ready for bed and come downstairs for her punishment. I was delighted to see her in her nighty, which was thin enough for my eagle eyes to spot that she was not wearing a bra. I was slightly disappointed to see the outline of her none to brief knickers.

Her father made her stand in the middle of the room while he explained why she was to be punished. I was told to sit on the same sofa as my uncle on his right-hand side. He beckoned her forward before telling her to take her knickers off, as he would spank her on her bare bottom as he always did.

I had had the makings of an erection for over an hour and just the instruction turned my prick rock hard. I was going to see my first ever pussy. Her eyes pleaded with her father to let her keep her knickers on but he was not going to change his mind. With her head down she lifted her nighty enough to get hold of the waistband of her knickers. They seemed to go down in slow motion before she stepped out of them.

To this day I can remember my perfect view of the perfect pussy. There was not even a hint of a hair. The lips were a little puffy with just a touch of redness particularly at the top. Her legs were slightly apart which showed just a hint of the treasures between her lips. I started to fantasize about what I wanted to do with her pussy when she moved forward and over her father's lap.

Her father seemed to take an age repositioning her time and time again. Each movement gave me a new exciting view of her beautiful bottom as well as her pussy. Her bottom was not large but reminded me of a peach. The final position had her legs well spread showing the almost black crinkled skin at the heart of her anus. The large dark area contrasted starkly with her pale flawless skin.

Her pussy lips were now parted enough to see a thin line of red moist inner flesh. By now my overactive mind was running riot. The spanking was surprisingly hard and her firm cheeks flattened and only rippled slightly as each spank landed. I can remember perfectly the view I was treated to and it happened forty years ago.

The excitement that was coursing through me got the better of my young body and my prick exploded powerfully time and time again into my underwear. My panic was reduced when I saw that nothing was showing through my clothing. Watching the spanking to the end I was able to disappear to my room as my cousin put her knickers back on and her father sent her to bed. That remains to this day the only time I have cum in my pants.