All Comments on 'Vacation Awakening Pt. 01'

by tyler990

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Unfortunately, it didn't stay private. Your last line sums up my feelings on this story.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 4 years ago
Bad

Bad from the get go... awesome fit beauty marries sickly nerd boy..... then the story got worse

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

????

How the heck do you rate a story like this?

Tyler doesn’t state his race in his Bio, but it’s 99 to 1 he’s black; and if he is, why in the world is he playing up to the stereotype of black men raping white women? Yes, that’s exactly how he wrote the Africa part and where the hell are those who cry racist so often? There is nothing about any part of this story for a self-respecting black man to like and I question the percentage of white men who’d put up with such crap.

However I could be wrong, for all around me I see white women hanging on the arms of black guys, but almost never see a black woman with a white guy. A friend one said, “The white women of this country will solve the race problem in about thirty years,” and frankly I can’t dispute the statement.

Who would have ever thought we’d see such sights of stupid young people trying to destroy our country, as we have lately? I have to wonder if they really are stupid enough to think George Soros will continue to feed them money after they achieve his goal.

You have earned the first 1 star I've ever awarded any author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sucks

of all the people that write stories for Literotica you are the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Terrible plot and poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GARBAGE

I couldn't find words to suitably describe this "D" minus crap!

Please post future creations in the inter-racial category and avoid shocking unsuspecting readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rape her until she likes it?

Is that the author's perception of women or black men or both?

What a disgusting piece of crsp!

If this shit is going to be allowed, it should at least be in non con or IR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Nonsense.

My penis was stiff throughout this story and isn't that the point?

A violent sexual fantasy where the Black men are dominant, strong and of course well hung. The white woman enjoys being fucked by these powerful men and the husband is aroused too and masturbates himself vigorously..

This is what I expect from a cuckold tale and this didn't disappoint..

Regards

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

It’s good but not enough details about what they do to her. Yes the story is about white women being raped or forced by blackmen till they like it. That’s been my fetish for years. My wife and me being intimidated or forced by either a single Blackman or a group. Her being forced again and again as they make her orgasm in front of me. Being rough with her till she learns to accept their control. They enjoy showing who is stronger and reward her as she proves she accepts it by lovingly sucking their blackdicks while they slap her and call her a whore. Looking at me and laughing as she cums from holding her mouth open for them to cum in while I watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well I didnt mind it

Dominant Black men taking our women from us makes many of us white males penis stiff.

We get aroused far more by the thought of the more powerful virile Black man who is able to take and fuck our wives and girlfriends far better than we ever could.

We are happy to masturbate ourselves, orgasming deeply at the thought of these superior men taking our women from us.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Wimp half-man.

Maybe next those black phalusses will do his ass.

What a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was waiting for the black babies to show up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous