Vacation Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife and I return to the island with two other white couples.
9.7k words
3.77
29.2k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler990
tyler990
147 Followers

Rebecca hadn't been herself lately. She was smiling less and from time to time I heard her weeping for seemingly no reason at all.

She wouldn't tell me what was wrong. She kept saying I couldn't understand.

Even our Saturday night arrangements were affected. When the group of black men came over to ravage her violently, she usually let them have their way with her as they please. And she usually loves it. It puts her in a good mood for the entire week.

But now she seemed to be getting bored of them. During their sessions, she was far less vocal, and the next day, she was back to tears.

It's not like the Saturday night sessions had died down in terms of ferocity. (I still didn't know how she could take so many of those big strong black men for hours at a time.)

Rather the opposite. Rebecca had started motivating the men to be even more violent and aggressive with her. As they were pounding her with all of their might, she would insult them and make them furious. (The police questioned me about it after a noise complaint was made, but I explained the situation to them, and after sharing a laugh at my expense, they left in a hurry.)

One day I heard her crying in the bathroom. I knocked lightly on the door.

"Can I come in, honey?" I asked.

"Yes," she said softly.

Rebecca was leaning against a wall and her mascara was smeared all over her face. I sat down next to her.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"I miss them," she replied.

"Miss who?" I said.

"Them," she said.

"On the island," she continued.

I nodded my head.

"The guys that come over, they're not real," she said. "They're not like them."

There was quite a distinction between the two. Although the men we invited over to our home every Saturday were thuggish and large and strong, they were civilized to some degree. They weren't complete animals like the men on the African island had been.

"Can we go?" she asked. "Can we go back?"

I just put my arm around her. She leaned into me and resumed her tears.

"I miss them so much, sweetie," she said.

"I know, I know," I said softly as I ran my fingers down her hair.

The conversation could have stopped there but for some reason I felt like I had left an awkward silence.

"It's dangerous, you know that," I reasoned.

"But you'll protect me," she whispered. The words barely made it out of her mouth.

"I will," I replied, wanting to comfort her. She had a long cry on my shoulder and eventually managed to get up and out of the bathroom.

The next Saturday, the men didn't come over. They usually came over at 8 PM and stayed until 3 or 4 AM. The clock struck nine and I got up to check in on Rebecca.

"No show?" I asked.

Rebecca was on the bed and under the covers.

"I didn't want them," she said miserably. "They're not the same."

I walked over to the edge of the bed and stood there. I didn't want to get too far into her personal space at such a vulnerable time.

She peeked her head out of the covers, saw me, then kneeled on the bed and walked on all fours over to me.

"Can we go?" she asked softly, in the most innocent voice she could muster.

"I don't know, honey..." I replied. I knew I couldn't protect her from an entire island of African savages and we would be completely at their mercy if we returned.

"Can we at least look?" she asked. I agreed, because I had actually gone to AirBNB and other rental sites to see if there were any rentals available on the island. There weren't.

So we hopped on the computer and looked around. Rebecca took the lead. She came to the same discovery as me: there were no rentals available on the island anywhere.

But then she zoomed the map out, which I had not done. There were one single rental available on the mainland. Rebecca clicked it.

The listing had a few pictures of the residence, which was OK, but nothing spectacular. They had also included a few pictures of tribal African men on the listing. To abide by the terms of the website, the men were obviously clothed. But you knew what they were trying to imply.

We looked at the description.

"Cheap price close to boat call for info!!" it read. Usually listings for vacation rentals were longer. I guess this one sort of booked itself.

We Googled the address and it was apparently a new getaway spot that had been established within the past year. The website didn't give much information, but said that they catered specifically to white couples, in very discreet language. We could read between the lines.

Rebecca grabbed the mouse and started booking a trip for next weekend.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked.

"We need to go," she replied, not looking at me.

"Whoa now," I said, putting my hand on hers to stop the mouse from clicking.

She shook me off and got up angrily. She started shouting at me. She never does that.

"I need this, okay!?," she screamed. After her emotional outburst her face changed and she started sobbing.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "It's just so hard."

"I know, sweetie," I said. We held each other in a warm embrace for a few minutes.

When Rebecca gets all lovey-dovey with me, I fall for her all over again. She was sad and this would make her happy, I told myself. I found that my arm was reaching over to the mouse. I finished the checkout process and confirmed our trip.

Rebecca looked up and saw the screen. She stared at it for a second, reading it. Then her eyes lit up and she broke into a big smile.

"Really?!" she asked me excitedly.

"Really," I said in a fatherly tone. I liked taking care of her any way I could.

The next week passed slowly for me. The anticipation of our getaway was immense. I found myself packing and re-packing my suitcase constantly, imagining what might happen. I ended up packing the basics: clothing, toiletries, snacks, and two large containers of vaseline, just in case.

Rebecca was in a bubbly mood all week, finally coming out of her bout of depression. That made me happy.

The day finally arrived and we took our flight to Africa. Once there, we took a private car all the way to the rental location. This residence wasn't private like the last one was, and I wondered if anyone else would be staying there.

We arrived and a large fat black woman with dreads came out to greet us.

"Welcome!" she exclaimed, and gave us both hugs.

"We hope you enjoy your stay. I will lead you to your room," she said in a thick African accent.

"Anyone else on the property?" I asked. She looked back.

"No, they have all gone to the island already," she replied with a small smile. Was she trying not to laugh at me? It was almost dark out, so I was wondering when they'd be back.

Rebecca and I went to sleep shortly after. We were exhausted from our travels.

Rebecca shook me awake the next morning. She was already dressed in her favorite yellow one-piece swimsuit.

(That's a real picture of her wearing it on the cover!)

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Amazing," I replied. It was true. The swimsuit displayed her fit bubble butt a good amount of cleavage. It wasn't slutty, but it was certainly provocative.

I hadn't had coffee yet but I was suddenly wide awake after remembering where we were and what we were about to do. I jumped up and got dressed myself.

I felt excited. I grabbed my bag and we headed downstairs in a hurry.

In my head, I knew I couldn't stop the savages against Rebecca, and I knew Rebecca didn't want me to. But I figured I could at least keep her lubricated with the vaseline so they didn't do too much damage to her. At least that's what I told myself.

We walked to the boat that would take us a few miles off the coast to reach the island. We boarded the ship and Rebecca was giddy with excitement. My heart was pounding as well. We had many interracial cuckold experiences over the years, but nothing had topped the original primal awakening.

The island came into view. As we got closer and closer, I started to begin to make out shapes on the beach. It appeared there were people there to greet us when we landed. Rebecca was clinging to my arm tightly.

As we approached, the shapes became more clear. There seemed to be about a dozen Africans on the beach, as well as two other white couples. As soon as they noticed the boat arriving, a few Africans came to stand on the shoreline and greet us. My goodness... they were large creatures! Each one was very tall and shredded from head to toe with lean muscle.

The captain docked the boat in the sand. As soon as he did, Rebecca and I moved to step out, but were cut off by splashing of water. I looked up and four huge Africans were bounding towards us. When they got to us, two of them picked me up, and two of them picked Rebecca up. They ran with us to the beach and slammed us down on the ground. One of the men flipped Rebecca onto her stomach, sat with his pelvis against her backside, and started to rip her shoulder straps down.

Just as he did, I heard a sharp whistle. A man emerged from the forest and walked onto the beach commandingly. The men looked up at him obediently and the man on top of Rebecca temporarily paused. The alpha male barked an order in an African language and the man got off of Rebecca, then two of them helped us stand back up. Rebecca had her straps off and her large breasts were out on display. She didn't bother pulling the straps back up.

I brushed the sand off my swimsuit and stood to attention with Rebecca. I think I saw her push her chest out to entice the new African who had just presented himself.

"Welcome," the alpha male said, as he bowed. We both instinctively bowed back. This man did not have a strong accent, so we had no trouble understanding him.

"I am Zaire," he said. I didn't say anything.

"I'm Rebecca!" said Rebecca, walking towards him to shake his hand. My wife is bold!

Zaire took Rebecca's hand and gave it a kiss.

"And you?" asked Zaire, gesturing towards me. As he looked into my eyes I instinctively looked down.

"Uh, Andy," I said. I shook his hand and he almost crushed my bones with his grip strength.

"Come with me," he said, and led us into the forest. Rebecca followed close behind him and I tagged along after her.

Zaire showed us the new tourist part of the island. It wasn't much. Just a few huts, a fire pit, and some makeshift storage containers.

"We opened for business about a year ago," he explained. "This might surprise you, but you two were the inspiration."

What?

"You remember Deshaune, I'd imagine. The leader of the pack that had their way with your wife while she was here. He told me of a young white couple with a gorgeous female, who had first resisted, but ended up submitting to them. He got your names from the identification cards you left on the beach. I was very excited to see your names on the guest list once more."

We stood there in shock.

"Rebecca, you caused an uprising amongst the men. The black women that you saw here before are now gone. The story of you two got around and unleashed something within the men. The women were killed or taken within an inch of their lives," he continued.

Rebecca reached over and grabbed my hand.

"A new system is in place. The exiled men work. If they do enough work, they are allowed to come to the beach, where you will be during the day. This keeps them under control," he said.

Sounded like a very motivational workflow.

"For now, I must tend to a matter on a different part of the island. But I will be seeing you soon," he said, as he looked directly into Rebecca's eyes. I glanced down at her and she was smitten, staring back at him. She liked him! I have to admit that Zaire was quite an attractive individual, both strong and beautiful.

We showed ourselves back to the beach and sat down to enjoy the tropical climate. I was expecting it to... begin, you know? But none of the Africans came over to us.

Instead, they had their attention on the other couples at the beach. Both were white, like us. I noticed a common theme amongst all the couples. The men were weak and shrimpy while the women were objects of true desire. Both of the other wives had very large breasts and buttocks. They were not as skinny or fit as Rebecca was, but I couldn't help but imagine what their bodies would look like with one of the wild Africans deep inside them.

Alas, nothing was really happening. Rebecca and I were off to the side. The other two couples and the pack of Africans were seated a bit further away, with the husband next to the wife, and the Africans surrounding them. I looked over and it seemed like they were just enjoying the beach, like us. None of the Africans were touching either of the couples and some were even seated fairly far away.

This was a strange start, considering what had happened when the boat first showed up. Rebecca was fidgety and kept looking over at the pack, trying to get their attention. None of the gargantuan black Africans would even look at her, though.

We enjoyed our day of leisure at the beach regardless. I tried to relax but the tension was high.

At what I would estimate to be 4 PM, Zaire came back. As he emerged from the forest, gave a whistle, and everyone on the beach snapped to his attention. He again barked some orders at the barbaric pack of African men and they retreated into the forest, away from the vulnerable white couples, in silence.

Zaire gathered us around in a circle.

"First, a welcome to our new guests," he said.

The white women looked over at us and happily met our gaze and gave us a nod. The husbands looked down and didn't make eye contact. One was scratching in the sand with a stick.

"So, thoughts, expectations, wants... anything?" he asked.

Rebecca's hand shot up.

"I thought this was more of an... interactive island?" he asked.

Zaire smiled.

"It is," he explained. "Today is your first day. We allow you to enjoy the island and its beauty without too much distraction."

One of the husbands looked over at us and I accidentally met his gaze. We both pretended it didn't happen.

Rebecca was looking at Zaire, expecting more.

"Tomorrow there will be more. Each day is a progression, until the final event. Tonight you will get some rest in peace; I am sure you all had long travels to get here," he said.

I was expecting to go back to the mainland each night, but Zaire got up and the rest of the group followed him expectantly. I guess we were staying on the island. I actually hadn't checked that. I had just assumed we'd go back every night after having some fun in the sunshine. I guess I could have asked. Oh well.

So I followed the group. Zaire led us to the huts that I had seen earlier in the day. We had a tent to ourselves and we were alone. For now.

"Exciting, isn't it?" Rebecca opened with, not looking at me. Her eyes were wandering, clearly imagining what the next day might hold.

"It is," I said. I couldn't believe Zaire was leading us on like this!

Rebecca and I were quite tired, and fell asleep shortly. There was plenty of room for us. The huts seemed almost too big? There were benches on three of the four sides, and each one accommodated both of us with plenty of room to spare. We snuggled up next to each other and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

The next day we were awoken to some sort of the sound of a loud horn. We rubbed our eyes, got dressed, and headed out, not knowing what to expect.

Zaire was waiting for us in the area between the huts and the other couples had already assembled. I had the thought flash to my mind that I wish Rebecca would be punished for arriving late.

But it didn't happen. Zaire greeted us and we exchanged pleasantries.

"Today, we begin your initiation," he explained. "Take in the beach and enjoy yourselves like yesterday. Some of the men may be with you, but you will be left alone for the most part."

We headed to the beach, laid out our things, and started relaxing. All of the couples kept a respectable distance between each other. We still hadn't spoken and the premise of the situation made things a little awkward.

As the day progressed, more and more men came out of the forest to sit with us. Their chiseled African bodies were glistening with sweat and we could tell they had put in a good day of manual labor for the good of the community.

Although the men sat close to us, they did not touch us. We tried to converse with them but they spoke no English.

Rebecca and I found ourselves getting very horny. The men were so close to us, and their large black cocks were fully erect, and yet each one was displaying uncanny restraint. None of the white couples were being assaulted by these African savages.

Rebecca eventually got very frustrated at their lack of action and turned to me.

"Fuck me?" she asked directly.

I didn't reply and simply removed my swimsuit. She removed hers, and I mounted her in the missionary position.

Within seconds, we were lost in our lust, and not paying attention to our surroundings. I didn't notice that the two Africans that had been sitting near us had approached us.

The first African came over and sat slightly above Rebecca's head. He stroked her hair kindly and let her suck on his fingers.

The second African had come up behind me, which I did not expect. He put his finger near my rectal opening and pushed gently. I was initially shocked and repulsed by the intrusion, but my bodily instincts overtook me, and I realized it felt quite good to be inside Rebecca while his finger was inside of me. I ended up enjoying Rebecca with even more pleasure. He toyed with my behind while the other African stroked Rebecca lovingly, gave her something to suck on, and nuzzled his head against her.

I wasn't sure what was happening exactly, but I knew I was enjoying the experience. The chance of us seeing anyone on the island in our day-to-day lives with minimal, I calculated. So I let myself enjoy it and found myself regretting not getting involved with Rebecca's type of men earlier.

I was stimulated in two ways: once by Rebecca's prime kitty, and once by the large African man having his way with my behind. Rebecca had never put her finger in there... this was brand new! I really liked it and made a mental note to request it from Rebecca when we got back home. Though I'm not sure her petite fingers would be quite as exciting as the meaty sticks that the Africans had...

Anyways, we finished up pretty quick, and I had an explosive orgasm. Rebecca had cum as well. We laid back and fell asleep. When we woke, nothing had changed, except there were now four Africans around us. It seemed the longer the day went on, the more Africans that stormed the beach. I peeked over and saw the two other white couples engaging in similar activities as we had earlier, and the African men performing similar acts on the husband and the wife. The scene made me so aroused that I woke Rebecca up and jumped on top of her, and suddenly all three white couples were engaging in sexual relations with the savage African men watching and participating from the sidelines.

After we had all finished, Zaire emerged from the forest, and the African men once again scurried off out of sight.

The dynamic between us all was amazing. The Africans could, in theory, do anything they wanted to us. But the threat of Zaire seemed to keep them under control. After all, why hadn't they had their way with Rebecca (and maybe me, if they were into that) on sight?

We would later learn that the men risked death if they ignored the rules for travelers that Zaire had set forth. Multiple men had already been executed after raping the wives without permission, and the rest had fallen into line after those occurrences.

"Enjoy yourselves today?" he asked the group.

The women nodded yes and the men looked down. Though I didn't want to admit it, I had enjoyed today immensely, especially because of the new experience. I had always heard that anal was good, but had never tried it. I guess this had been the introduction. I had a feeling the other men felt similarly.

tyler990
tyler990
147 Followers