Vacation Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retreated a few steps and yelled out to Rebecca, pretending to have just entered.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"Oh!" she yelled back quickly. I heard her get up to meet me in the kitchen.

"Just catching up with a few of the guys," she said to me, as she reached up to give me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Want to join?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," I said. There wasn't really any alternative. Rebecca excused herself to use the restroom and I went into the living room.

"What's up gentlemen," I said, reaching out my hand for a handshake. They both gave me a nod, shook my hand, and introduced themselves. Seemed like good enough guys. I took a seat on the comfy chair perpendicular to the couch. The game was on so we talked about sports for a few moments before Rebecca came back into the room.

"Glad to see you all getting along," she said in a sexy voice, as she put down some beers on the coffee table. I saw the men leer at her ass she she bent over. After she did, she came over to sit on my lap. It felt good.

The evening progressed pretty normally. We pretty much stayed put, having good conversation, drinking, watching the game. Rebecca would occassionally wiggle on my lap which made me very aroused. I think the men noticed, though I couldn't be sure.

After we were all nice and drunk, Rebecca made another trip to the kitchen to get more beers. When she got back, she went to sit down on my lap again. Before she could get there, one of the men asked if she wanted to sit on the couch instead of on the chair. She looked at him, shrugged, and sat down in between the men on the couch, without even looking at me.

Our conversation continued, but now the men were paying much more attention to Rebecca, and I was slowly phased out. They began flirting with Rebecca, doing things like touching her arm playfully, or giving her a soft shove into the other man. Rebecca got more handsy with both, occassionally putting her hand on one of their legs, or punching their arm. One time I saw her squeeze the man's bicep after punching it. The men both had noticeable erections but everyone pretended not to notice. It was a small couch so she was pressed up against the sides of both of them.

Trying to insert myself back into the conversation, I asked the group if anyone wanted to watch a movie. They all wanted to. So I picked up the remote to select a movie. Rebecca went to the kitchen to stock us up on beer. When she returned, as she was turning off the lights, I made my move.

"Want to come back over here, babe?" I asked.

She looked at me with a glint in her eyes.

"Oh, I don't know babe. I'm pretty comfy over here," she said, as she sat back down in the middle of them.

Deterred, I picked a pretty generic action flick and started it.

A couple of minutes in, Rebecca yawned loudly. It sounded like a fake yawn. Then she said "I'm tired" to no one in particular and went to lay down. The men did not move, naturally. So she laid her head down on the lap of one, and her feet were on the lap of the other. I tried to keep my eyes on the TV but kept looking over.

The men began to touch Rebecca. The man on the left ran his hand up and down her legs, occassionally going in to squeeze her butt or rub the fabric near her entrance. The man on the right put one of his big muscular arms over Rebecca and had it hanging lazily over her side on top of her breasts. Rebecca was burrowing her head into his lap, playing with his erection with her forehead, and I saw her move her feet to feel the other man's member through his pants.

After a few minutes of this, Rebecca got up and whispered something in one of the man's ears. Then she came over to me on the chair.

"I'm pretty tired. Show them to the guest room, will you?" she whispered seductively to me. I hadn't thought they would stay over, but considering how much we had been drinking, I guess it made sense. It probably wasn't safe to drive.

Rebecca left and the guys and I continued watching the movie for a few minutes. Then one of the men got up, and the other stood up too. They walked over to me.

"Mind showing us where we'll be sleeping?" he asked.

"Sure thing," I replied, and hopped up.

I led them down the hall past the bedroom. I thought they were both following me but one of the men had stopped in front of our bedroom door.

"She in here?" he asked me.

"Yeah, that's our bedroom, but you'll..." I trailed off as the man opened the door. He walked in. The other man pushed past me in the hallway and went in too. I hurried in after him.

Rebecca was naked on the bed on her hands and knees, sticking her ass up in the air and playing with her clit. The man who had entered first was already taking his shirt off and heading over to the bed.

"Oh hell yeah," said the other man by the door with me. He gave me a hard slap on the back that almost knocked me over. Then he entered too and began to disrobe. The first man was now completely naked and he climbed onto the bed and began touching Rebecca near her private parts. He looked back at his buddy.

"Bitch is dripping," he said.

"Hell fucking yeah," repeated the other man. The first man got behind Rebecca and inserted himself deeply into her. They began rocking back and forth. I guess I expected this, but I didn't like seeing it in my own home. I retreated out of the room and into the guest bedroom and tried to keep busy.

About five minutes later, I could hear the bed hitting the wall from their thrusts. Then silence.

"Andyyyyy!" called Rebecca.

"Coming!" I yelled, as I rushed in, fearing the worst.

As I entered I saw Rebecca laying on her back, holding her legs apart to provide the man with full access. She smiled wide at me and patted the space next to her on the bed.

"Come here. I want to hold your hand," she said. I obliged and sat down to hold her hand. Rebecca put her other hand on the bed frame to stabilize herself and the man took over the duty of spreading her legs apart.

It was a little uncomfortable. The man was ignoring me and pumping into Rebecca while Rebecca let out small whimpers and squeezed my hand every time he thrusted. I got very erect and moved Rebecca's hand on top of my cock, but she moved it away and grabbed my hand again. The entire memory is a little hazy due to all of the alcohol we had drank, but I remember enjoying it, after I got used to the initial discomfort, and realized that the men weren't going to hurt me. I still could not deny that the scene was objectively erotic. It was raw and primal.

The first man had his fill and picked up his pace. I could see now first-hand why I had been unable to satisfy Rebecca's urges. These type of men were on a different level than me. His large and muscular black frame was driving into Rebecca with vigor. He was splitting her open. I don't even know how her small body could fit his enormous cock. Eventually he came. Rebecca screamed as he did. It was quite the experience, even for me. My heart was racing.

The next man took his position and it was more of the same. Just rough sex between a black man and a supple white bitch. I could tell that she was getting her fill completely, and the men seemed very happy with their catch. Even though she was much smaller than they were, she was able to take their power completely. I guess sometimes there's more than meets the eye, even with your loved ones.

After the second man had finished and had his explosive orgasm, the two men grabbed their things and went out of the room. As they left, one complimented me on the "quality of my bitch", and told me "good looks" for sharing her with them.

I assumed they were retiring to the guest room, but when I went out to use the restroom, they were gone. Guess it had been safe for them to drive after all.

When I got back into the bedroom, Rebecca got up and came over to me before I could sit down. She was covered in the sweat of the men and I could see cum leaking down her leg. She was bright-eyed and had put her hair into a high ponytail.

"You were a good boy today," she said as she unclasped my belt buckle and unzipped my pants.

"Uh..." I said, but stopped, as I wanted her to continue.

She pulled my pants down and stroked my cock with her hand. I had been hard for so long at this point.

"My, my. Looks like you had a good time too," she said as she continued to move her hand up and down my cock lightly. I didn't say a word.

After a few more seconds, Rebecca gave me a few firm strokes. I couldn't take it and erupted onto the carpet.

"Good job sweetie," said Rebecca encouragingly, stroking my hair. I laid on the bed and fell asleep instantly.

We talked about what had happened a few days later. Rebecca was very happy with the arrangement and she decided to invite the men over every other weekend. What happened was the same, except sometimes with less buildup. I would get Rebecca dressed in slutty clothing before they arrived, and eat her out. Sometimes she was in a sun dress without panties. Other times she wore pigtails and a skirt. Sometimes she was completely naked when they arrived.

She would tell me how excited she was for the brutes to ravish her pussy and tell me what it felt like. Sometimes she would gave me a handjob, but never let me cum until afterwards. When the men arrived, they would take her into our bedroom and have their way with her, then leave. Sometimes I held her hand. Other times I videotaped the scene, and Rebecca and I watched it during the week during our private lovemaking sessions.

You may be wondering why I was OK with this. The truth is, it worked for me too. Since Rebecca was finally satisfied, she would reject men in public when she was with me. She clung to me. Everyone assumed that I was the one satisfying her. I received more attention from other women than I ever had in my entire life. I never did anything with it, but it felt good. As for what happened every other weekend, I was strangely aroused by it. I still got to have sex with Rebecca sometimes during the week. Between our normal lovemaking sessions and the primal sessions every other weekend, we were both more satisfied than we had ever been in our entire lives.

As long as it stayed private, I didn't mind.

Unfortunately, it didn't stay private.