Vacation Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get some sleep," he said. "Tomorrow is brand new."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but we obeyed his orders and went to bed.

The next day was more of the same, except the large muscular African men surrounding us now had permission to pleasure themselves at the sight of us.

Both when Rebecca and I were and weren't fucking, the African men were pleasuring themselves in our vicinity. They never ejaculated on us, but rather turned and relieved themselves into the sand. As the day progressed, more and more men earned their rights to the beach from their hard work. Word had gotten around about Rebecca and the men were working extra hard to have a shot at her.

We were soon surrounded by dozens of large masculine African men stroking their meat to the sight of us. At one point I walked around to stretch my legs and I could feel their sticky seed all over the beach. I squished it between my toes.

Throughout the day, Rebecca tried to touch the Africans, either innocently, or sometimes more aggressively by grabbing for their packages. When she did, they did not let her, and either slapped her hand away or went to sit with another couple.

Zaire emerged from the forest near the end of the day and the men left us alone.

"When's it going to start for real?" Rebecca asked me in a frustrated tone.

"Not sure babe, let's just follow Zaire's lead," I said, giving her a sloppy French kiss. She returned my kiss. It felt good to submit to the leader of the island.

"I love you. Thank you for coming with me and being so supportive," she said, giving me a big hug around my midsection. I smiled contently.

Zaire led us to the gathering near our huts.

"Enjoying yourselves?" he asked.

The group nodded and looked at him expectantly.

"I can see it in your eyes. Well, you won't have to wait much longer. Each day the men are allowed to do a little bit more with you all," he said, winking at Rebecca. Rebecca blushed. She was the most attractive wife of the group and Zaire seemed to have taken a special interest in her.

"Get some rest and be ready for tomorrow," he said, turning his back to walk into the forest.

The next day I woke with a nervous excitement in myself. Rebecca was already dressed in a very skimpy bikini, restlessly shaking her leg up and down.

"I need some, babe," she said.

"Me too," I replied.

Wait, what?

"I mean, yeah you do," I said, turning away embarrassed. I could feel Rebecca's eyes analyzing me even with my back turned to her.

Zaire led us to the beach and we started relaxing. Zaire provided us with pitchers of what he called the island's signature drink. I wondered if this was what the savages had given Rebecca during the first night of her awakening, that had made her not just tolerate, but embrace the ravishings from the savages.

We drank and drank and drank. The cocktail was very sweet and barely tasted like alcohol at all!

Around what I would estimate to be 10 AM, the first Africans emerged from the forest and began lounging. For now, there was just one African to each couple. The one near us made no move towards us initially. He seemed very tired. He must have worked extremely hard to be first in line.

Rebecca and I started feeling frisky and around noon I mounted her in the missionary position. As I did, the African man got up and sat down on his knees near Rebecca's head. He put his hand on his cock and pointed it at Rebecca's face. Rebecca took her cue and stuck her neck out to begin slobbering on his primitive cock as I was gently pushing into her with my more modest and civilized member.

Her face displayed pure ecstasy, and she was panting like a dog as she voraciously took the thick black penis in her mouth and rubbed it all over her face.

The sight of the African and Rebecca made me so aroused that I ended up ejaculating into her within less than a minute. As I rolled off of her and collapsed onto our towel, I motioned to the African that he may pick up where I left off, as I had not been able to make Rebecca cum. But he just shook his head at me.

Rebecca had both hands on his thick black cock and was aggressively pulling her hands up and down along it. The man started to shout and ejaculated into the sand. Rebecca looked very pleased with herself and flopped down next to me. We held hands.

Two more Africans emerged from the forest and beelined straight for us. Rebecca flipped around onto her stomach and jerked the two African men off right above where I was laying my head. She made them both cum very quickly and this time they did not move. Rebecca became covered in their strong musky African seed and held her hands above her head with a big smile on her face to celebrate the occasion.

The day progressed just like this. The ones that arrived early got to have her hands and tongue all over their thick veiny penises more than once. I guess hard work does pay off!

Luckily for me, when Rebecca and I were humping on the towel, the one of the African men made it his duty to play with my behind while we did. I found myself pushing back into his meaty finger like a slut each time I withdrew from Rebecca. I loved it beyond belief. Rebecca often was working on at least two of the Africans as I humped her, sometimes three. Two in each hand and one in her mouth. She was consumed by them, and I felt honorable for being the one to fill up her kitty.

When they ejaculated, some turned to the side, but some tried to cover Rebecca. I ended up getting some of their seed on me. Some of it even got on my face! I didn't find myself rushing to wipe it off. Rebecca's breasts and face were soon covered in their sticky goo.

By the end of the day, there must have been hundreds of Africans roaming around the beach. The white wives were walking around naked, covered in cum, showing off for the pack, and taking care of whatever African cock they happened to stumble upon.

I saw the wives gather in a circle for a moment. The pack had begun to overwhelm them and there were dozens of strong black African bodies pressed up against each other vying for the attention of their soft hands and mouths.

The wives split off from each other and walked over to their husbands, parting the herd of Africans like the red sea.

"Mind giving us a hand, hun?" she asked casually. "There are so many. Could you grab the vaseline from the hut as well? I'm running out of spit!"

I jumped up, eager to help, and went to retrieve the vaseline. I brought a jar of it out to the beach and went to meet Rebecca, who was pleasuring the sexual organs of four tall Africans while perched on her knees.

"Thanks, hun," she said, opening the jar and taking out a thick glob to lubricate the large black penises poking out in front of her. I just sort of stood there watching. After a moment, Rebecca looked back at me.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" she asked, then turned her attention away.

I followed her lead and took a thick glob of vaseline from the jar and smoothed it out all over my hands. I looked around and met the fierce gaze of a very large African man. He must have been 6'6. He looked impatient.

I walked over on my knees to where he was standing and began trying to pleasure him. I had flashbacks to when I had obeyed Owen and pleasured him when Rebecca had not been there to do so.

I first took his thick shaft in one hand and stroked it up and down like a machine. As I stared at it more and more, I became more and more curious. It was so powerful! I found myself stroking, grabbing and squeezing this African man's cock and balls creatively, doing my best to not just make him cum, but give him as much satisfaction as possible. A beast like that deserved it.

Noticing my proactiveness, a few more Africans came over and stood above me, and I helped them out, too. As soon as I managed to make one release, another would take his place. It was tiring work!

As I glanced around, it looked like the other wives had convinced the other husbands to do the same. Each couple was surrounded by a swarm of African men, both the husband and the wife working on satisfying the lot of them.

Rebecca was the most skilled and efficient of the group. Her technique was perfected. She would begin by rubbing an African's cock up and down with both hands to bring the semen to the tip, ready to release. Then she would move her head underneath him and put his large black testicles in her mouth. She would use one hand to point his cock upwards and stroke it up and down quickly and firmly while the other finger tickled his behind. It was taking her about a minute to make each man cum. I found myself wishing I had brought some sort of camcorder to get it all on tape. We had plenty of home videos with her and thugs, but none with the savages.

The stream of men eventually thinned from the forest, and we were able to satisfy all of them at least once. I felt accomplished! We finally had some time to talk.

"Wow," said Rebecca bluntly, wiping her forehead. She was trying to wipe the sweat off but ended up just rubbing semen into her skin.

"Wow, indeed," I said.

"Think they'll get to fuck me tomorrow?" she asked.

"I hope," I replied. These days the truth had been slipping out more and more.

"You want to watch that?" she asked.

I nodded. There was a brief pause.

"You're so good at taking care of them. They seem to prefer you over the other wives," I said.

Rebecca looked happy with herself. The island seemed to be curing her of her depression completely.

"Get up," she said. "I'll show you how it feels."

I got up and Rebecca started doing the same thing to me as she had been doing to the Africans.

"Saw you doing a good job too," she said, taking a brief pause.

"Thanks," I replied, with my eyes closed, wanting her to continue.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

I nodded. I knew the drill; she would only continue if I admitted it. Rebecca resumed her expert strokes and made me completely empty my testicles within a couple of seconds.

We laid back in the sand as a happy couple and held hands, listening to the soft waves crash against the sand. Some Africans tried to come over and get further pleasure, but we ignored them, and they took the hint to walk over to the other couples and try their luck there. We had put in hours of work, so we wanted to take a bit to relax on the beach as a couple without interruption.

As the sun began to set, Zaire gathered us near our huts.

"Congratulations on making it this far," he said. "And thank you for respecting the rules of the island. Ladies, you will not have to wait much longer."

The women all stirred nervously and excitedly.

"Tomorrow the men will become one with you all. Husbands, I expect each of you to help your wives enjoy themselves properly," he said. The husbands nodded up and down, understanding their role.

"Tonight you will receive a special visitor to get you ready for tomorrow. Please be ready," said Zaire. Then he walked off and we retreated back to our huts.

During the night, we heard the flap of the tent open. Rebecca rolled around and in her sleepy haze spread her legs to welcome the visitor. My eyes adjusted to the dark and the outline of the man became clear. It was Zaire!

"Hello," he whispered. "Tonight is a training session for tomorrow. I will open Rebecca up to be able to accommodate the men."

"Andy," he commanded. "Take out your lubricant now and get your wife ready." I unscrewed the top of it off and rubbed it around Rebecca's pussy. She was already dripping wet, so it seemed unnecessary, but I trusted Zaire's judgment.

"Many men tomorrow, so she may dry up partially," he explained, seeming to read my mind.

Zaire took his position over Rebecca on top of the bench platform.

"Now, Andy, you make sure I am ready to enter Rebecca," he said. I rubbed some more vaseline between my hands and caressed his cock for a few seconds, making sure every millimeter of it was slippery and lubricated. Then I pulled my hands away.

"No, you will put it inside her," he said, waiting. I grabbed his cock and pulled it towards Rebecca's entrance.

He pushed himself in slowly, all the way. I heard Rebecca lose the ability to breathe for a second. The sight was incredible. His black, muscular body over Rebecca's fit and young white one, with his meat inserted as deeply as it could go.

He began thrusting slowly, coming all of the way out then going all the way back in.

"Opening you up for tomorrow," he explained again to Rebecca. She moaned.

As Zaire became more and more into it, he started to become more of a lover than an instructor. He was seductively whispering in Rebecca's ear in his aggressive native tongue. Neither of us could understand it, but we could feel its energy.

This continued for a very long time. Zaire was clearly not going at his full pace in order to make sure that Rebecca's vaginal walls were as stretched as possibly to be able to accommodate the more primitive and untamed men that would be having her way with her tomorrow. It was a very loving and soothing affair.

When Zaire finished, he filled Rebecca up and made his way out of the tent. I heard the tent flap next to us unzip, and then I heard hushed voices. Zaire was giving the same treatment to all of the couples. I wasn't surprised that a man like that could satisfy three women one after another.

The next day, we sat on the beach and Rebecca let all of the Africans have their way with her. The Africans were intrusive, but somewhat respectful. As one finished and another came to take his place, the one next in line would wait until I had lubricated Rebecca's tiny kitty and his large black masculine cock before inserting himself. They would have Rebecca in whatever position they pleased. Most chose from behind. That was my favorite to watch, personally.

Rebecca was living out her dream and kept saying 'thank you' to no one in particular throughout the day as she was getting fucked. I think she must have taken the seed of at least 50 Africans on that day. Her skin was glowing, her eyes were shining, and her lips were scarlet red. This was who she was.

The other wives were the same, with the husband engaging in the same activities as I was. Zaire had taught us well.

All of the women had different sounds of sex. Rebecca was quiet and feminine. One of the other wives was loud, and her shouts and groans echoed across the beach. The third wife was rowdy, grunting and fucking almost like a man would.

On that night, Zaire recommended that the couples sleep together, and we did. Before falling asleep, the rowdy wife let all of the husbands fuck her. She was a piece of work. A little overweight and not the prettiest face, but with big breasts and a thick booty. She insulted and humiliated me as I drove into her. She told me how pathetic I was and how tiny my penis was compared to the Africans.

We woke later than usual to a sharp whistle outside of the tent we had all been sleeping in. It was Zaire.

"Let you sleep to recover from yesterday," he said.

"To the wives, I know you are ready to get back out there," he said. The women did not reply but their eyes told the full story. They were itching to get back onto the beach with the strong African men.

"To the husbands, today, you have a chance to do whatever you please," he said. "Remember that we are alone. Nobody back home will know what you have done. Do what you please."

I considered what he meant. Did he mean... that? I'm not sure I was ready for that...

I was jerked out of my thoughts by the group moving towards the beach. It was about to begin.

The day was the same as yesterday. Yesterday I had been so excited that it had passed in a blur. Today I got to take in what was happening around me.

Rebecca was lost in lust. As soon as the first African man entered her and began to dominate her, her mind was in the clouds for the rest of the day. Her small sunkissed fit white body was being ravaged by the massive African men in any position they pleased. Rebecca would frequently have one man inside her while she worked two men with her hands. There were even more Africans roaming the beach today, so she had her work cut out for her.

I continued my duties of lubricating Rebecca and the men. I felt myself relinquishing my societal adversion to the men. When I lubricated them, I didn't just make sure their members were slippery. I engaged in a little bit of foreplay, doing whatever I could to drive them crazy before they entered my wife. It worked!

About halfway through the day, a particularly aggressive African man, whom I had not seen on the beach any of the previous days, was very rough with Rebecca. He was laying down with Rebecca on top of him, and began slapping her face hard. He proceeded to punches, and I saw the Africans looking around hesitantly. One of them got up and ran into the forest.

Five minutes later, after Rebecca had been beaten violently by the African, Zaire ran out of the forest wielding a machete. His body moved like a machine and he crossed the beach in a matter of seconds.

The group of Africans around us scattered, but in his lust, the man inside of Rebecca did not notice. Once he did, it was too late.

Zaire raised the machete above his head and drove it into the African man's skull.

Death in real life isn't like the movies. With such a powerful blow, the man immediately crumpled, even if his internal organs were still functioning. Zaire ripped the Rebecca off of the man and threw her into the sand. He whistled, and four Africans dragged the rapist's body into the forest, never to be seen again.

Zaire was breathing heavily in his bloodlust.

"He should have known not to break the rules," he said menacingly, inhaling deeply to catch his breath. "The time for what he was doing is tomorrow, not today."

Then Zaire left, just like that.

Rebecca and I were both shocked. Rebecca started to bawl her eyes out and I feared our vacation was ruined. But after a few hours, she settled down, and I did too. The experience had been traumatizing, but Zaire's swift control of the situation had made us forget about it almost entirely by the end of the day.

The Africans had been staying away from us, perhaps at the request of Zaire. Rebecca looked around, then looked at me.

"Fuck me, please? I need some tender loving after that," she said.

I obliged and mounted her in the missionary position. I sunk myself into her, as deep as I could go, and she wrapped me up in a hug. We embraced lovingly.

As we did, one of the Africans curiously made his way over to us. I heard him sit near us. I hoped that he would... and he did. He stuck his finger near my rectum and gave me a push. I came to life, and Rebecca noticed.

"You like that babe?" she asked, peeking around to watch him toy with me.

"Mm," I grunted. I was fucking her harder than I could usually muster during our vanilla sessions. My cock had never felt so hard!

Rebecca made some sort of gesture towards the man and he took his finger away. What the fuck! Didn't she care if I got satisfaction too? I felt a spike of anger towards her.

But it passed in a moment. The man had removed his finger in order to grab his thick veiny penis and put it at my opening. I felt a wetness; had some of his precum just gotten inside of me?

My mind was overtaken by the sensation. I wanted him to push. I wanted to feel what it was like.

He did. I saw stars. It hurt, but he was inside me.

I started fucking Rebecca like a stallion while the large African man had the tip of his penis in my rectum. I built to an explosive orgasm and screeched at the top of my lungs. The other couples and their Africans stopped what they were doing and looked over at the scene: Rebecca on her back, me inside of Rebecca, and the African mounting me from behind. I felt a moment of embarrassment but remembered what Zaire had said... and found myself enjoying being the center of attention for once.