Vacation Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had ejaculated into Rebecca, the man got off from me. I pulled out of Rebecca and collapsed next to her. She turned to her side and laid on my chest, petting my hair as she did.

"Good job honey," she said softly. I was shaking from the pleasure and found myself gasping and shouting at random intervals during the next five minutes.

"Don't you see?" she said, after allowing me to calm down.

"I do," I said, and a laugh escaped me. Serotonin and dopamine was flooding my brain. I'm not sure if I had ever felt like that. It was like I was on hard drugs.

I was fairly inactive for the remainder of the day, grappling with what had just happened. Rebecca pleasured a few of the men with her hands and mouth and let a few of them ravage her while I laid next to her, but she was very attentive to me and made sure that I was okay throughout it all.

I couldn't believe I had ever resisted coming back here!

At the end of the day, when Zaire gathered us in a circle, he dropped a bombshell.

"Tomorrow is the last day," he said. "For those of you who wish to stay, know that all of the men will have access to the beach. Even the troublemakers."

"There will be no punishment tomorrow," he continued. "Any couples who wish to stay should know that the men will do whatever they want, and I will not stop them."

We fidgeted. This is what we had come for. But was it worth it?

One of the couples ended up boarding the boat and leaving. Rebecca and I remained, at her request. The other couple with the rowdy wife and nerdy husband also stayed.

We had been woken up by Zaire every morning, either through a whistle or a horn. During the early hours of the morning, I heard the tent unzip, and I assumed it was Zaire, possibly coming to have his way with my wife before the true savages tore her apart.

But as I cleared the crust from my eyes, I saw that it was not Zaire. It was a random African man. And my goodness was he large. He had to crouch down to even enter the hut. He must have been 6'8. His large frame was bursting with muscle and his penis was erect and enormous.

He was out of breath and sweating. Upon entering, he looked around and saw me and Rebecca. He went over to her and picked up her legs with his hands. He pushed his penis into her opening. She was still asleep as she did.

"Ow... ahhhh!" she exclaimed.

I jumped up and grabbed the jar of vaseline. I knew this man would not stop for anything, so I had to work around him. As he pulled himself out of Rebecca, I would try to rub some vaseline on his cock before he pushed it back into Rebecca. After a few globs, Rebecca stopped reacting in agony, and began to enjoy it.

Just as that happened, three more Africans entered the hut. We were now cramped, but the flood of wild savages did not stop. There must have been 10 Africans inside the small hut at a time, pressed against each other, trying to access the white couple.

The men cornered us. One would be having his way with Rebecca while the rest intruded into our space by sticking their cocks out at us. Rebecca and I both did our best to pleasure as many of the men at a time as we could. It was a whirlwind of activity. I was lubricating their cocks and jacking them off the best as I could, while also making sure to lubricate the man inside of Rebecca each time he pulled out of her. The men would cum all over us and fill Rebecca up. Soon the stench of their sex was nearly unbearable.

After about an hour of this, there was a shout outside of the hut. One of the men had barked something in the African language. The men exited the tent, though the one inside Rebecca took his time to make a few more thrusts and fill her up with his seed.

As I looked over, Rebecca had a pool of semen around her pussy. They had filled her up to the point where every time a new man would ejaculate inside of her, it would push some of the other liquid out. She was completely full.

After the man came inside her, she took a second to collect her thoughts. I saw tears. At first I thought she might be crying for real, and that we may have made a mistake, but then she started laughing and crying at the same time. These were tears of joy. She reached down into the pool of semen and began spreading it around her body.

After about a minute, two big black men came in and lifted us up. They carried us to the beach and laid us down on tarp next to the other couple. The women were on all fours, being forced to accept any African who came up behind them. The other husband and I continued to try to lubricate our wives for them, while taking care of as many of them as we could.

Meanwhile, the African savages around us were competing against themselves to have access to the white couples. A thick swarm of African bodies was surrounding us. We heard them fighting to get to the front. Some were killed in the process, and the victors made it over to us. What an honor!

Sometime during the day, the Africans picked me up and brought me over to the other husband. They bent him over on all fours and pushed me to insert myself into him. I didn't have a choice. I did. The sensations were so intense that I ended up cumming inside of the other husband. His rectum contracted around my small white penis so forcefully that I could not pull out.

As the day progressed, we became more and more submissive. By the end of it, the four whites were laying on the ground, with the Africans above us and inside of us. They had our way with us, and especially Rebecca. The other wife seemed cheap compared to her, and although the other wife was certainly getting attention, a significantly larger number of fights broke out between men competing to enter my wife.

We started to get tired and I tried to tell them that we needed a break. They did not care. They continued to dominate and ravish us. Rebecca and the other wife constantly had a large black penis inside of them, and some of the more curious Africans had their way with myself and the other husband a few times, too. I think Rebecca may have fallen unconscious at one point. But when she was awake, she was relishing in the experience. Her hands were everywhere amongst the sea of black men, touching and groping anything she could get her hands on. She loved this.

After what seemed like forever, Zaire finally emerged from the forest, and blew on a tribal African horn to get the attention of the men. The ones who were not immediately next to us reluctantly retreated into the forest. The ones near us stayed until we had satisfied them. After it was all said and done, Zaire finally approached us.

"Off," he commanded. We rolled off the tarp.

Zaire bunched up the tarp, then poured the semen out onto the couples laying on the beach. We were covered from head to toe.

"Wash now in the ocean," he said, with a smile on his face. He had enjoyed that. "When you're ready, come meet me near the huts."

Rebecca and I, along with the other couple, made our way to the ocean. We floated around in waist-high water embracing each other. We kissed each other deeply and exchanged some of the African seed with our tongues.

Rebecca reached around to stick her finger up my bum, and pushed their seed even deeper. I did the same to her kitty, then pulled my hand away. She put it back and directed it to her bum. I pushed in. It was wet! I guess some of the men had missed her opening and gone in the wrong hole. Or maybe they had done it intentionally.

We held each other for a long time, just rocking back and forth and enjoying the sounds of the birds chirping and the waves crashing. It had been so long since we had a moment to truly relax.

After we came to our senses, we retreated to the huts with the other couple. Zaire was waiting for us.

"I hope you enjoyed," he said. "Tomorrow the boat will take you back. Rest now."

Rebecca got up and made a pouty face, then walked over to him.

"And what about you?" she demanded. She was so brave. Zaire was seated on a tree stump and Rebecca was standing near him. Even though she was standing, they were both at eye level. Zaire was so big.

He laughed and stood up, towering over Rebecca. She didn't back away and their bodies touched.

"I was already with you," he said gruffly.

"Not enough," she replied. He gave her a curious look.

"And what do you want from me?" he asked.

I wished he would just throw her down and fuck her right then and there!

"Tonight..." she said, trailing off. Then she regained her confidence.

"Tonight we all sleep together with you in the same hut. You have been such a good host, and we wish to repay you," she said. She turned around to get confirmation from us. We all nodded to agree with her.

Zaire smiled. "As you wish," he said, and walked away.

The four of us gathered in one of the huts. Rebecca went to sleep first. As I was falling asleep, I heard the other wife get up and walk over to me. She sat on the edge of the bench and took my penis in my hand and started stroking it.

"You enjoy yourself with my husband today?" she asked. I didn't reply. She squeezed my cock. It hurt. I conceded.

"Yes, yes I did," I said softly. Rebecca stirred from her sleep.

"Good boy," said Rebecca, half asleep.

After the compliment from Rebecca, I erupted. The woman pointed my cock upwards and I released all over myself. Then she got up walked back over to her side of the hut. We all fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Near dawn, the flap opened, and this time it was Zaire. Everyone woke up fast. Zaire just stood there in the center of the tent, completely naked as always. I wished for a second that I looked like him. His frame was so large and dominant, and his cock, already hard, looked like it was thicker than my forearm, and almost as long. Of all the Africans we had seen, he was the most impressive. That's probably why he was the leader.

The women crawled over to him and began tag teaming him with their hands and mouths. Each one wanted him to herself. They ended up pushing and shoving and hitting each other for the privilege to pleasure him.

I walked up behind Rebecca and started fingering her. The other man followed my lead and did the same for his wife.

Zaire grunted and grabbed both of the women by their hair, pulling them back violently. He motioned to the bench and both got on all fours on opposite sides of the hut.

Zaire had his way with them for hours. His control was amazing. He somehow did not release, even though both of the white wives were going wild on his large black cock and trying their best to extract his seed. I wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds!

In between their ravishings, the husbands would eat their wives out, keeping them wet.

Zaire eventually released into Rebecca first. As he did, he forced her deep onto his cock. I could see it happen from the outside! Rebecca's pelvis was contracting in and out.

I suddenly got very worried that his seed might be too strong for the birth control she was on. I went over to her and sucked and slopped Zaire's seed out of her. Rebecca came again as I did.

After the other wife finished, the other man did the same. Did he really have the same thought as me? Or maybe he had just wanted to do that. Maybe I did too, and had rationalized it in my head...

Zaire left us alone and we eventually fell back asleep. We woke up late, and for a second I feared we had missed the boat back to the mainland. I found myself not overly concerned with the thought.

But we did make it. The journey back was peaceful, except for one thing. The rowdy wife was somehow still craving cock! She had sex with both of the Africans working the boat. There wasn't much room, so it was right in front of our faces. Rebecca was content and calm. She had gotten her fill, now that she had been able to mate with the alpha male.

We got back to the mainland and boarded our plane back home. I took a week off of work and Rebecca and I had more sex than we had since the start of our marriage.

Rebecca was satiated completely for about a month, but the urges started coming back. Would we return to the island? One thing is for sure: our interracial cuckolding adventures do not end here...