Vacation Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy on vacation looking for a pre-op trans experience.
1.9k words
5.6k
8
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This seems to be the place" Jon uttered to himself as he approached the far end of the beach and a small alcove revealed itself from behind the moderately sized cliff wall surrounding it. At least it seemed to be, but he couldn't say for sure as there didn't appear to be anyone else there, despite the sun starting to set it was still light enough to see all the way across and there was no one. Regardless Jon continued to walk along the frothy edge of the sea as it gently lapped over his feet and the soft sand underneath, making his way further down to what appeared to be another smaller alcove hidden behind an even smaller portion of the cliffs edge.

As he turned into the alcove, he immediately noticed two women sitting roughly halfway down the sand on beach chairs, Jon stopped "is this it?" he said to himself, was this the place that guy from the bar was talking about. He stopped for maybe another thirty seconds or so as he considered what to do next, was he really going to go down there on his own, when there's two of them? What if that guy was lying to him? What if they think he's pathetic and they just laugh. It was no doubt a risk but a risk he had to take, he didn't come on this vacation to sit on his hands the whole time then fly home with a head full of regret and even more doubt, no! he came here for this, this is why he took this vacation in the first place. Jon braced himself and shook the uncertainty from his mind as he continued along the seafront towards the two seated women.

This second alcove was small, all in all no more than half the size of the first and that by no means could be considered large. Jon nervously slow walked along the coast, shifting his gaze from the two women to the sea and back again, it wasn't until he was a third of the way along the front that the women noticed him, both looking up almost simultaneously as he caught their eye. Jon almost stumbled but recovered quickly enough that it was barely noticeable, he felt ridiculous but had to say or do something now, especially after almost tripping over himself like some kind of idiot. "Hi there" Jon said as he raised his hand to greet the women, both staring at him behind tinted sunglasses. "Hey honey" replied the woman closest to him followed by a simple "hi" from the second. Jon nodded and flicked his wrist to finish the wave as he continued down to the end of the alcove where the cliffs edge dipped into the sea and cut it off from the rest of the mainland.

Well, that was it, nowhere else to go Jon thought to himself as he paced up the beach along the cliffs side then took a seat on the sand as he looked out at the ocean, the sun gradually disappearing to his right. It was still light but more of that orangey tinted light you tend to get an hour or so before it sets. "Fuck" he uttered to himself, thinking maybe he'd just missed his chance, yeah, he could always go back over give it another shot but his nerves were already starting to get the best of him, he already felt stupid after almost tripping in front of them and now here he was sitting alone like some out of place weirdo. He could hear the women chatting to the left of him, not that he could make out much of what they were saying but he could hear them gossiping away as he sat there.

For the next five minutes Jon went around in circles in his own mind, asking himself what he could do next? What could he say? Think of something interesting or funny to re-introduce himself and make a better "first" impression. As he sat there driving himself crazy with ideas it had completely escaped him that one of the women had already got up and was taking a dip in the sea, while the other woman had all but made her way across to him, it was only the casting of her shadow over his that made him snap out of his mental gymnastics and look up at her. "Hi again honey, I don't mean to interrupt and its fine if you're waiting for someone but me and Melissa are just going to take a dip if you want to join us?"

Jon looked up as this woman stood over him, she was tall somewhere over 6, ft but it seemed closer to 7, ft the way she towered over him as he sat down, D or possibly DD tits with a firm athletic figure, toned abs, mid-length bleach blonde hair and a cock any guy or girl would be proud to show off. Jon blinked as he took in her form "hi again" he replied "well sure, I hmmm, I can join you, I wasn't waiting for anyone really. I mean it's my first time coming here". The woman smiled "Ah well in that case let me be the first to welcome you to our little beach" she said "I'm Jacqui and my friend over there is Melissa" as she turned to point her out, despite her being the only other person there. Melissa was a touch shorter than Jacqui at about 5'8 in height, long brunette hair, also D cup tits, not as athletic or toned but none the less sporting a very appealing curvy figure and a cock that was close to being on par with Jacqui's own sizeable length.

Jon started to stand but his leg had gone to sleep after sitting awkwardly, causing him to wobble uneasily as he stood and almost push the top of his head into Jacquis's crotch. Luckily, he caught himself and straightened up as he made it to his feet "fuck I'm sorry" he blurted out as Jacqui laughed it off "you're not drunk are you babes?" she asked "that's the second time you've almost gone over since you got here" referring to his almost tripping incident earlier. Jon shook his head and smiled "no I'm not, just nerves probably, if anything a drink might have helped me out" Jon patted the sand off his shorts "anyway I'm Jon and it's a pleasure to meet you". "Likewise, babes" Jacqui replied as she tugged on Jons shorts then turned to head back to Melissa "I'm sure you already gathered it's a nudist beach Jon and your welcome to keep them on if you like honey, but if you're feeling up to it then just toss them over with our stuff before you join us" Jacqui called back as she was already fast moving out of earshot.

Jon sighed and immediately started to travel back into his own mind as he followed Jacqui's path slowly in the hope of buying himself a bit more thinking time, but before he knew it he was already at their "mini campsite" which composed of two sun loungers, a couple of handbags with half the contents strewn across the sand, a food storage hamper, a collection of beach towels and a beach-bag stuffed with more towels, sun creams, clothes and a couple of pairs of high heels. "Fuck" Jon once again found himself blurting out, he had to decide, did he take his shorts off and expose himself to these very clearly genitally superior women? or did he chicken out and look like a total prude in front of them? He already knew the answer, but it was nerves that made him so indecisive.

Jon had to once again pinch himself and just get on with it, he took a deep breath and whipped them off, dangling them in his hand for a moment before he tossed them in the beach bag filled with Jacqui and Melissas clothes. Jons shorts had barely landed when he heard "Wooooooo didn't think you were gonna do it" Melissa yelled "and now Jacqui owes me a cocktail from the bar". Both women laughed as Jon tried his best to smile and fought the urge to cup his cock behind his hands as he made his way down to the sea. It's not that Jon was small or anything, it's just that he was barely average and barely average in comparison to Jacqui and Melissa was as good as being small, which made it all the worse.

Jons urge to cover up was almost unbearable as he reached the waters edge, but despite both women turning to look at him he still managed to keep his hands by his side. "Come on in" Jacqui said as she motioned with her hand for him to join them "it's a touch nippy at first but you'll be fine after a minute or two, it was warmer earlier but the suns going down so you gotta expect it". Neither of the women said anything about Jons cock as they floated just a few metres away from him, gently wading water as he made his way into the sea, a flood of relief washing over him as he eventually got waist deep and his cock was once again out of sight. "Whew" Jon exclaimed "it's definitely nippier than it looks", both women nodded before Melissa chimed in "yeah it was nicer earlier, around 2pm is always the warmest but give it a sec and you'll not even feel it, I promise".

Jon waded in further, water now at chest height as he approached to join them and just as Melissa had promised he did start to acclimatise to the temperature. "welcome" Jacqui said, "I'm actually surprised you took them off you know, I definitely pegged you for keeping them on, but Melissa bet otherwise". Jon smirked, his cock being hidden again gave him the confidence to produce a smirk instead of his usual fake awkward smile, "well yeah" Jon said "I'm not gonna lie the desire to keep them on was strong, especially after seeing what you and Melissa were working with" Jacqui slapped him on the arm playfully, distracting him from what he was saying "oh come on its not all about size you know Jon, cause how's that saying go Melissa?". Melissa scrunches her face like she's hard thinking "oh yeah" her face returning to normal as it finally clicks "it's what you do with it that counts" Jacqui nods in agreement "and Melissa sure as fuck knows what to do with it" both women momentarily laughing "funny and true" Melissa retorts as she pokes her tongue out at Jon.

All three of them continue to chat and enjoy the water for a while as the sun is all but set and it must be fast approaching 7 or maybe even 8pm already, Jacqui and Melissa have been known to stay later but certainly not outside of the weekend. The water has cooled a touch more and they've decided to move out of the sea and sit on the sand with just the tide lapping over their legs, its pleasant and the imagery of the horizon at sunset is nothing short of breathtaking. Just don't expect Jon to remember much of it as the sight of two girthy Girl-cocks flopping in the water as the tide flows over them seems to have single handedly grabbed all of his attention span.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very good start…looking forward to more from you.. nothing hotter than a really tall preop trans with a massive cock…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey Amber, never be shy with the build-up-it can be and should be as sexy as the 'action'. The slow build

is where we learn about the characters and what they are all about, this is your opportunity to make Jon a

sympathetic person and you did that beautifully-we know he is shy, prone to be a little clumsy and not very

confident personality, maybe a little submissive in his life. Well he knows that he wants meet a special woman

maybe different than the women he usually associates with at home. So conversations (words) relationships, feelings between the characters help the readers maybe identify with people in your stories and we begin to pull for

them and hope there can be happy events in store for them. Good things happen to good people. I love happy

endings for the underdog characters. It's why I enjoy watching Hallmark movies-too much info about me...sorry

And it's definitely very OK to post comments on your own story-Authors do it all the time! It's great to hear feedback from the Authors.

5 Stars for your part one-looking forward to future parts and more future scribblings (lol) from Author Amber T.

What does '<3' mean??(old guy here)

Dare

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

A very good beginning that has me hot and wet to read more 😁 😘

510mike510mike3 months ago

Great beginning for what hopefully is a fun adventure. Looking forward to reading more!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teacher Surprise College student bumps into his high school teacher at a club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Locked Out of Apartment The sexy neighbor girls have a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Christmas Surprise! Christmas Surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories