Vacation Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Thing's start to heat up between Jacqui, Melissa and Jon.
2.3k words
3.4k
6
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon was lost in a daze as he absent-mindedly watched the tide ebb and flow over Jacqui and Mellissa's cocks, that normal spark in the brain which give's you a jolt and reminds you to look away when you've stared too long had temporarily been deactivated. "You ok Jon" Jacqui asked as he simply continued to stare between their legs like he'd just unlocked a treasure chest full of gold and the sheer awe of it had him captivated.

"Huh" Jon replied, his eyes not budging an inch from their fixed position. "He's mirin" Mellissa perked "leave him alone" she said in a playful tone. "Mirin?" Jacqui asked inquisitively before recollecting that Melissa had used that word before and had told her what it meant "oh admiring, well yeah you could say that" both sharing a laugh which seems to have snapped Jon out of his trance.

"Huh" Jon said again, as he shifted his gaze up to the women's faces. "Mirin" Melissa said in a pronounced manner "are you enjoying the view babes?". Jon locked on to Melissa this time as he answered her question "oh yeah it's amazing, this sunset is stunning". Jacqui smiled as she shook her head "oh of course, the sunset" she replied, "we could tell how much you were enjoying it", as both women let out a soft chuckle and Jon simply replied with his third and most dazzling "huh".

"Omg" Melissa snorted as her soft chuckle turned into an intermittent giggle. Jacqui rolled her eyes before reaching out towards Jon and softly brushing her fingertips along the top of his arm "ignore her babe's we're just teasing that's all". Jon smiled and nodded "oh right, yeah sorry I think I missed some of what you two we're talking about, or something".

Jacqui pressed her hand back against the warm sand and reclined, tilting her head back and closing her eyes at the same time like she was bathing in the sun's warm rays. "It's fine honey, nothing to apologise for and we were honestly just teasing" she said to him as she spread her legs a little wider apart and felt the full flow of the tide wash over her smooth large ball sack and gently pulsating cock, "oh my does that ever feel good".

Jon's eyes widened and his brow raised as he watched Jacqui recline and spread right next to him, he took in her full form as his gaze shifted down her body, her tits, her muscularity, her tight abs, her full thighs and of course her mesmerising cock which unsurprisingly is where his gaze just so happened to remain. Melissa who was seated to the left of Jacqui did a little reclining of her own, easing herself back casually so she could spy on Jon from behind the cover of Jacqui's upper body.

Melissa smirked as she spied Jon once again ogling Jacqui's cock, this time for several minutes before she finally broke his concentration by exclaiming rather loudly "JON!", which caused him to immediately jolt upwards and look in Melissas direction. "What!" he replied in a startled manner. "What?" came Melissas response "You sure you don't mean huh?" she said in a playfully sarcastic way as she crossed her eyes and scrunched her mouth up to make a stupid face at him.

Jacqui didn't budge an inch or open her eyes while all this was going on, she remained reclined with both her hands partially sunk in the wet sand to prop herself up. Completely tranquil and calm in a manner that might suggest this wasn't the first time the women had played out this type of scenario with someone.

Melissas face returned to "normal" as she continued to stare at Jon in a sexy-bitchy fashion, "Still enjoying that sunset" she asked him. Jon's eyes wider than usual with his brow raised as he looked at Melissa "oh, uh yeah, yeah it's.......". "Amazing?" Melissa said, finishing his sentence for him. "Uh yeah, amazing, yeah definitely, amazing" Jon said back, finding it hard not to stammer knowing she just caught him out.

"Oh yeah, yeah definitely" Melissa continued with sarcastic undertones "I just always thought the sun was in the sky and it set over there" as she pointed and wiggled her finger around in circles to where the sun was actually setting "but apparently I'm wrong and it's stuck between Jacqui's thighs". Melissa put on a huge fake cheesy smile as she finished talking, but nonetheless continued to look Jon in the eye. Jacqui continued to remain unflinching despite Melissa having mentioned her name.

"Hmmm" Jon uttered under his breath as he suddenly felt very flush and broke eye contact with Melissa, "hmmm" he repeated like he was searching for an answer, but of course there wasn't one, at least certainly not a convincing or believable one anyway. Melissa fake pouted even though Jon was no longer looking at her "Aww you ok" she asked, "I haven't gone and made you all embarrassed have I babes".

Jon who had for the last five minutes or so taken a real liking to repeating himself, simply said "hmmm" as he looked straight ahead at the sea and purposefully didn't face Melissa. "Hmmm no, I was just, hmmm watching the tide, that's all". Jacqui who still hadn't moved a muscle decided to chime in "Honey its ok she's just messing with you, I don't mind you staring wherever you like, wether it's the sea or my cock, just so long as you're enjoying yourself."

Jon continued to stare at the sea as Jacqui spoke to him, waiting for her to finish before he replied with a "Err" then a "Hmmm" followed by a "Err, hmm, ohhh, hmmm, ok". Jacqui said nothing else, but Melissa was in hysterics as she got up and walked over to Jon, "Lol!" she said in his ear and plonked herself down on the sand directly behind him. Her legs open in a V shape as she shuffled herself closer, each of her legs brushing against Jons hips as she worked her body in tighter against his, then wrapped her arms around his chest.

"Lol" Melissa repeated in his ear "See Jacqui doesn't care if you're looking". Jon was gobsmacked by what just happened, but he didn't know how to react to it, or even what to say as he struggled to utter a "hmmm" or a "Err" from his lips this time around. "Everything alright Jon?" Melissa asked in a playful silly kind of way, even though she already knew he was fine. Jon stayed as still as a statue while Melissa joked and squeezed him tighter, so tight that every time she moved or even so much as wiggled, he could feel her nipples poking into his back and her large flaccid cock wedge itself increasingly deeper between his ass cheeks.

"Holy" Melissa gasped as Jon just sat there and didn't say a word, "Is it that good? or bad?" she teased "that I can't even get a huh out of you". She squeezed him tighter still and pressed her pursed lips an inch from the back of his ear and gently blew across it, her warm soft breath flowing over his neck, lobe and cheek. Jon's body tensed and his eyes closed as Melissa continued to blow seductively until the very last gush of warm air escaped her lips.

"Mmmm" Melissa purred, before taking a deep breath and bumping her hips sharply, forcing her still flaccid cock to slap heavily against Jons cheeks, "Yummy" Melissa continued as Jon remained silent and tense, his eyes closed tightly. Melissa stopped talking and just watched him for a moment, she could feel his heartbeat like it was about to burst out of his chest. Slowly she unfolded her arms from around his chest and traced her long fingernails over his pecs then down around his sides, before finally grasping her fingers tightly around his hips and bouncing his parted cheeks against her cock again, only this time much harder and with more intensity.

Mellissa expected something from Jon this time around, but there was nothing, not a word or a peep at all. Melissa pressed her head closer to his and listened intently as he remained taught in her lap, "psshhhh" was all she could hear like the sound of a beachball as it slowly deflated. "Ohhh it's like that is it" Melissa smirked as she lightly dug her nails into Jons sides, placed a long-wet kiss on the back of his neck, then leant back to pump her crotch hard and fast into his ass for the third successive time.

Immediately Jon's rendition of a deflating beachball seemed to increase in volume and intensity seconds before he finally broke "Pssshhhh, Fuck!" he yelped as he exhaled, then started inhaling quickly, panting needily for fresh air. Jacqui was finally intrigued enough by the commotion to open her eyes and look across at the two of them, a smile broadening over her face when she saw what they were up to. Melissa smiled back at her "That's what he gets for trying to hold out on me Jacqui" she said and playfully ground her cock against his ass.

"Oh, he was, was he?" Jacqui replied, "Yes don't hold out on Melissa dear, I've never once seen her not get what she wanted". Melissa nodded in agreement "True, true and likewise Jacqui, that's how you got me remember?" as she beamed a loving smile across at her. Jacqui beamed back "I do Mel, like I could ever forget that evening".

Jon listened to the women talk as he stared at the sea and continued to pant heavily, his heartrate still elevated as Melissa slowly worked him against her crotch while she chatted to her actual friend? Or were they more like lovers? or a married couple? he didn't know and honestly it didn't matter much right now. Melissa distracted Jon from his sea gazing, relationship thoughts and heavy panting, as she abruptly spanked his ass while asking, "how we doing up there cowboy?"

Jon turned to look over his shoulder at Melissa "I'm hmmm, I'm ok thanks" he said as he produced a smile of his own for her. "Aww, just ok are ya?" she teased before squeezing his tush in the same spot she just spanked, "so you ready to call me your girlfriend now that I've "broke" you Jon" Melissa asked while laughing. "Girlfriend? what really?" Jon replied with a quizzical look on his face, "No Jon not really, and omg are you always so strait-laced?", she proceeded to poke her tongue out as she knew full well he was just nervous and sometimes silliness helps to relieve the tension.

"Anyway" Melissa continued "That's not even my job, you'll have to go through Jacqui first if you want to know any more about that stuff". Jon's eyebrows raised as he shifted his attention over to Jacqui, but she was already shaking her head by the time he got to her "Don't listen" Jacqui said, "Melissa is twenty percent truth, forty percent tease and forty percent sarcasm". He then shifted his gaze back to Melissa, but she too was already shaking her head "Not true, I'm almost exactly one hundred percent sarcastic tease, but Jacqui is still definitely in charge, and I can prove it because she took my trousers the day I met her, and she won't give them back".

Jon let out a slight nervous laugh as a result of the back and forth between the two women, firstly because he enjoyed their banter but secondly because he still didn't know who to believe. "Well you've seen her" Melissa perked up "You were taking a real good look at her not so long ago, remember?" as she made another stupid face at him for about two seconds before she continued on "Yeah course you do, so answer me this cowboy, who wouldn't do exactly what this "Goddess" said, whatever it might be, however it might be, like right away and right now and exactly how she wanted it, huh?"

Jon didn't have much of an answer to that as everything Melissa said seemed true to him, "Hmmm, no one?" he replied. "Bingo!" exclaimed Melissa "pretty much no one, at least no one with a brain or a healthy working sex drive anyway" she laughed. Jacqui smiled and shook her head "sometimes you are just so silly Mel", Melissa nodded in agreement "true, but! even if I'm wrong about literally everything else in the world, I'm still right about this, right cowboy?".

Jon nodded at Melissa "I think so" he said. "See he thinks so too Goddess" Melissa teased at Jacqui "Lol, that's two against one so you lose? Or win but also lose? Whatever were right and your wrong" Melissa this time poking her tongue out in Jacquis's direction as Jacqui stared back at her still shaking her head "Honey pie you are just so silly" she said while leaning across to grab Melissas arm and pull her towards her, their lips connecting halfway.

"Mmmm" Melissa purred as her soft pink lips clashed against Jacquis heavier shade of red, instantly the two shades of glossy lipstick began to rub off and smudge across their mouths and cheeks until inevitably Jacquis deep red colour easily overpowered Melissas pink and there was barely a trace of it on either of them. Jon was still straddling Melissa as he peeked over his shoulder to watch the two women kiss, observing Melissa as she greedily sucked on Jacquis's mouth and then on her tongue as Jacqui slipped it deep between her "friends" lips. Strings of saliva dripping from their chins and bridged between their mouths after each lewd smack.

Jacqui pulled back momentarily, their eyes locked as Melissa fake pouted at her "we doing this?" she asked, Jacqui smirked back at her "Oh honey we're doing this" came the reply. Melissa let out a playful yelp as she curled her tongue up Jacquis's chin to catch the remaining strings of saliva before gulping them down, "yes, were doing this" she said excitedly and rolled her hips to get up while inadvertently knocking Jon into the sea as she did.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Bi75tedBi75ted5 months ago

Good start to your story, you have me interested in seeing where this goes next. Just an observation, Jon is a little confusing as the protagonist and could stand a little more character development. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey Amber,

I was wondering if you received my paragraph

sent to your inbox last week?

Dare

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I very much enjoyed reading this part 2 of series although it was a little short in terms of length,

but I t was a very good tease heading towards what M & J are planning to do to good ole Jon. Will

they be ravaging Jon right there on the beach or do they hustle him to the hotel for their nasty loving.

Can I nitpick here a little-it's regarding Jon-he's coming across like he is brain dead moron. We understand

that he is mesmerized by the slabs of meat of his new friends and he is tongue tied only able to utter a

whole bunch of 'HUH' s and one or two word responses-where it falls down a little is that we don't know

what is thinking while he's staring, what he is imagining those cocks will be doing to him, what are his

desires, what are his fantasies, what are his expectations- we know he's shy/strait laced but hearing his

dirty thoughts would enlighten us as to why he actually went to this particular beach and if he wants to

continue these relationships when he gets back home or is this just one time vacation sex for him.

Cannot wait for all the fireworks in part 3-even though I like build up, SEX is the ultimate! 5 stars for you A T.

Dare

KrissyfurKrissyfur5 months ago

I just love this slow progression you've developed. It's like foreplay leading to a place where the climax will come at the right time.

I love your writing. Keep up the work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teacher Surprise College student bumps into his high school teacher at a club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Threesome Between Friends Childhood friends reuite for a Menage-a-Trois.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lunch Break Quicky A stranger fucks Kristy's ass on his lunch break.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories