Vacation - Day 01

Story Info
My wife loves to vacation.
2k words
3.56
28.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains both fantasy and actual sexual acts on an amazing vacation. You have undoubtedly seen over water bungalows locations for couples vacations. This is a description to such a vacation location and some of the activities we enjoyed. The vacation location is very real and just as fabulous as it sounds. The sexual encounters described in the story contain both sexual acts that happened as described and / or fantasized by us on our trip.

My wife and I are in our late 50's and my wife is still an amazing looking woman with a great body. She can turn on anyone she chooses. I am an extremely lucky man.

My wife Anna and I are vastly different people but complement each other very well. She has an incredible ability to strike up a conversation with nearly anyone at any time. She is submissive sexually but has an exceedingly difficult time discussing her fantasies, even with me. I am exactly the opposite. This may be why we can be the couple we want.

We decided to go on a once in a lifetime vacation. We are incredibly open with each other and finally made it happen.

I hope you enjoy.

FORWARD

The trip to our vacation spot was exhausting. Travel time and the airport layovers, not to mention the trip to the resort itself, was more than two days. We are both be excited to get there but we need to acquaint ourselves with our new temporary home and relax. There is plenty of time for exploring after we have rested.

The resort has several over-water bungalows, some with glass floors in a room and a hotel with restaurants and a full-service spa. The spa has two or three open air massage areas that have glass under the massage table so you can watch the ocean during the massage. One of the restaurants has a room with a few tables that allow you to dine while underwater and look out under the ocean with a large glass window.

We should just open a bottle of wine and watch the sun go down on the first night. Tomorrow begins our vacation.

DAY 1

The next morning we wake up just as the sun is making light. We can lie in bed for a while but decide to have a light breakfast and sit on the veranda and listen to the waves. I think a pot of coffee would be in order also. What a great way to start the day. Just relaxing and re-acquainting ourselves with each other. We might go for a walk on the beach and explore the reef while snorkeling. Then we can return to the house to get out of the sun. Being in the sun too long would certainly be an issue.

After lunch we can go back out on the beach for a walk, lying around, or just talking. It should not matter what we are doing. It can be reading a book without saying a word, watching the ocean, without saying a word, or just walking along the water, without saying a word. One thing to always remember is that whether we are talking or not we must always be together. No more than a few yards apart at most. That is the important part.

When we return from our walk on the beach there will be about an hour or so of daylight remaining and it will be time for your massage. I am sure you remember the massage table with the great view, both looking out over the ocean and through the glass floor looking at the ocean under the massage table. The massage room was included in the initiation tour when we arrived. While you are face down on the massage table you can watch the ocean through the floor, there will be three people who will be attending you. Your full body massage begins with Champagne and then you lay face down on the table.

There are two young men and an attractive young woman who begin to message you. All three attendants are young and attractive wearing exercise type shorts and a T shirt. The young lady is obviously not wearing a bra. Her breasts are on the small side but perfectly proportioned. All three are attractive and very fit. The guys are standing beside you, one on each side, and rub oil into your back, neck, and arms. The girl begins oiling your feet and ankles, calves, and thighs.

The massage is slow and sensual. You have six hands massaging you from head to foot and you occasionally doze off only to awaken with the view of the ocean below you. As the massage continues you find it difficult to stay awake unless one of the attendants starts rubbing on your lower back. You are completely relaxed.

I return from getting myself a drink and can only watch from a distance. Your skin is shiny, and you can only feel the six hands on you and the fresh sea breeze coming in the open doors facing the sea. Everyone's attention is focused on you, as it should be. The purpose is to make you feel relaxed and attended to in every way. I smile as I watch the total attention you are receiving and how much you are enjoying this time.

My enjoyment turns to excitement as I watch the trio of attractive young people massage the oil into your thighs and around your back to the sides of your breasts. They come always closer to your sexy spots. I decide it is time to sit down and watch longer. As soon as I sit down they begin to turn you over so the massage can begin on your front side. You seem to be completely relaxed and turn on your back as requested.

This only peaks my excitement has I watch you lie on the table, completely naked, the view of the ocean behind you and three people rubs scented oil into your skin. One of the young men stands behind your head and massages your neck and temples while the other man massages your arms and breasts. The young lady is still massaging your legs and thighs using both hands to rub all the way to the tops of your legs. I am beginning to think that having a client orgasm during a massage here must be part of the service.

My interest is of complete excitement now. And judging by the bulge in his shorts, the man standing behind you is becoming excited by the massage also. His cock is becoming hard and it is only an inch or two from your head. He continues to rub your neck and breasts. The other young man is rubbing your arms and stomach while the girl rubs all over your legs. I have to say that the thought of this is also making me hard.

You are anything but sleepy now; aware of growing sensuality of the treatment you are receiving. Your eyes remain closed but your breathing is becoming deeper and more rapid as I watch your chest. Every time the girl goes to the top of your legs and back down I notice that your legs are moving slightly farther and farther apart, only just a little at a time. Her hair is brushing your legs each time she makes the switch to massage the other leg. This treatment is all about making you feel good. There is not another person on the planet that matters.

The guy behind you is now well past just a bulge and his cock is nearly poking out the top of his shorts. He is now only concentrating on your breasts, alternately massaging, and squeezing them tightly. The second guy is massaging almost exclusively around your pussy. And the girl is now occasionally brushing your pussy as she works the inside of your thighs. My cock is hard just watching this. My first instinct is to take my cock out and start stroking while I watch, or better yet jump on you. But I think better of either of these thoughts and am determined to watch it play out.

You are now fully aware of what is going on all around, although I am not sure if you even know I am watching. Your legs are now far enough apart that I can glimpse your sexy pussy between your legs. The girl is still rubbing and stroking your legs and her face is getting closer and closer to your sweet pussy lips. She gently blows between your legs and I see your hips push upwards very gently, almost begging for someone to touch you with their tongue. The guy standing behind you is hard as a rock and his cock is brushing up against the side of your face every time he squeezes your tits. I see you push back against his cock with your cheek. By this time I can barely contain myself but want to see you happy to have everyone please you with you in control.

Your hand reaches for the guys cock and he almost jumps out of his skin as you start to squeeze it through the thin material. By this time everyone in the room knows where this is going and both guys drop their shorts to the floor. As you grab the cocks of each of the guys they moan just a little but are excited and start kissing your tits and on the mouth. You tongue both of their mouths and start stroking faster. At the same time you slide your feet up to your butt bending your knees and letting your legs to spread open at the same time. You have never had a woman this close to your pussy, and probably not thought about it much, but you are so hot you just need to be satisfied.

Instead of using her hand to stimulate between your legs the girl puts her lips extremely near your pussy and guides her lips to your pussy. What a sexy sight! You started out with a massage and I am doing everything I can to contain myself while a beautiful girl is licking your clit and you have a hard cock in each hand! You are so incredibly sexy. You are in control and can do whatever you want with these three young people. The guy's want you suck them off and give them some relief as the girl already has your pussy taken. As the girl between your legs licks and sucks your clit your mouth opens as you moan a little. Both guys want their cocks in your mouth but you are satisfied with just stroking them while your clit is being sucked.

Just as you are ready to cum you let go of one cock and turn your head to the first guy. He sighs with relief when he sees you turning your attention to him. You put your right hand around his balls and stretch them down while taking his cock in your left. You then put the head of his cock to your lips like a straw making him cum almost immediately. You let him cum on your tits and rub it all over your front. When you turn to the second guy he puts his cock into your open mouth in one smooth motion just as you cum yourself! You take some of his cum in your mouth before letting him finish on your tits while you continue to stroke him. Both guys are completely spent and you just lay back and relax...

The three attendants quickly collect their clothes and leave us alone. I help you up and lead you down to the water where you wash off in the clear blue water. I cannot help but kiss you passionately over and over. We return to the room and fix something light to eat and open some wine. It is dark now and we just sit and look out over the water, drinking our wine, until time to go to sleep. You fall asleep quickly after your first day and I watch you sleep. It was a good start to our vacation.

Tomorrow is another day, and we are only getting started with our fantasies.