All Comments on 'Vacation - Day 01'

by stilllovesex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

I stopped as soon as second person began to be used...Nothing good could come from that! 1*

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

I hate stories in 2nd person perspective. That character is not me. I do not want it to be me. I live my life every day. I would like to experience other character's perspective.

Sorry about the rant. But unless you are writing a custom story for an audience of one, lay off the second person perspective.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit, untagged.

Scores 1/3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stop telling me what i already know...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second person always sucks.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 3 years ago

No thanks, basically unreadable as a story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Do you cucks even try? if I have to give a good push to get a fart out, that effort far exceeds what you mentally ill kids put into your "writing".

Read this and see just how its total garbage and realize its literally better than what you sissies write.

I woke to the smell of bacon, I walked into the kitchen and kissed my wife good morning. Lillian said "Ron, I love you, we'll be together forever, until we die, but I've never been with another man in my life, so I organized a gang bang, there will be 13 men here tonight to fuck all my holes, and yes, even my ass, which I have never given you. I know everyone one of them will have a huge cock, unlike your pathetic wee wee. Afterwards you will lick all their cum off and out of me and if you're good, once every couple weeks I'll give you a mercy fuck, in between all the fucking I'll be doing with those men in the future. By the way one will move in with us eventually and you'll always sleep in the guest room, but you will still be my husband."

Ron thought OMG I'm so hard, and quietly said to his wife "Yes, dear, I love you too."

See how stupid that actually is. Its as erotic as a rusty anal hook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you're going to write, then don't write cookie-cutter stories. You brought nothing new to the wife/massage genre, which has been done thousands of times. I stopped reading when she grabbed his cock.

Also, peak, peek and pique all sound the same—the one you wanted in your story WASN'T peak.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just another lame attempt to write a cuck story without the tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous