All Comments on 'Vacation Fantasy'

by Avagard

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone6 months ago

Your best story so far.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

3 for 3 on your stories. Well done

reachforreachfor5 months ago

Great story, can't wait for Chap2

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really liked this story. It is good how Sandy kept everything open and honest as John enjoyed her exploring her boundaries. You already have a at home connection with Brad and Frank and it would seem a logical step for the two of them to continue to help Sandy spread her wings and her legs. So many opportunities for Sandy to be exposed and even fucked by them and others. Need to keep John fully informed and involved with his naughty wife. He enjoys Sandy's budding desires, and he needs to be kept apprised of everything (at least after) and made to pay for his longing to see and/or hear about her antics. Good luck with continuing this story.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin695 months ago

Oh wow a real good story...AL

Ed19611961Ed196119615 months ago

I wish she had met more realtors and co workers during her naughty phase.

ConfessorConfessor5 months ago

Excellent. This is just begging for a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I almost came reading this!! Loved ir! Of course we need the next story!!

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubby2 months ago

Gave you a 5.

I would have preferred if the threesome wasn't as rushed as it was and was more detailed, but that didn't affect my scoring.

Well done.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

Probably not realistic, but I liked it. She seems to be pushing hubby into an extended fantasy - of hers? Maybe she had pre-planned this with Brad and Frank?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous