All Comments on 'Vacation Foot Fantasy'

by Jessica_B2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love sexy feet, men eating their own cum from sexy feet, eating her own son's cum from her sexy feet, and his feet. But this story (4 rated) leaves a bit to be desired in the realm of not having an extremely hairy pussy description.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with the other commenter, a really hairy pussy being fucked as he put her legs back and eat his own cum from her feet as she was being filled with his second round of cum, to eat afterwords would have been super. Hairy pussies sometimes just go along with sexy feet!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story and I too agree the hairy pussy comments boldly! A hairy pussy just works well with sexy delicious tasting feet and toes. I love seeing cum licked and eat from both places.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A really good job and looking forward to more. I agree about the pussy hair and feet statements below, they do go together. Next chapter, soon please?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An excellent fetish story. Eating cum, licking it from feet. Both are nice when they (the feet) are sexy and attractive. I noticed some other commenters also like hairy pussies. Same here!! When eating cum from a shaved pussy verses a hairy pussy, the sopping wet hairy one full of cum always wins!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous