Vacation Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did get a sense that I was taking way too much time. The guys were pretty quick with shooting their load inside of Soledad. They recuperated and shot two or three more loads into her, but then they were done. I was still working on her. At this point, my penis was so numb from all the rubbing that it was hard to feel, but I had to make myself come. I needed something that would super turn me on. I thought about sniffing her ass or licking her feet. But I felt a bit shy about getting that kinky.

So I grabbed her shoulders, rolled her onto her back like she was an inanimated sack of something, and went for her mouth for a deep tongue kiss. In the first instance, I loved all the wetness. The oral exploration of her mouth really turned me on to the next notch. In the second instance, Soledad stiffened up in surprise. The conversation stopped. In the third instance, she re-engaged into the deep tongue kiss with more vigor than I had started. Downright ravished, she tried to take my mouth as deep as she could. I thought I was falling into her mouth. I was taken aback, but went with it and let my dick harden from an extra shot of blood. In the fourth instance, there was something odd about her fervor and deep joy, like this was the most special treat. Then it hit me. She had about five loads of cum in her mouth, which she had swallowed diligently like a good girl, but still the coating was there. She thought that I was into licking up all the guy cum in her mouth. Evidently, she thought that was super hot, and she got super riled up at the idea of sharing all the guy cum with me.

At this point, I kind of wanted to back out of the kissing, but she started riding me with her hips really hard. She started moaning with a guttural intensity that resonated so deeply underneath my skin all over that goosebumps were chasing all over my skin. The feral, untamed passion with which she grabbed my mouth and dick filled me with so much emotion. I had to close my eyes, and a firework of colors broke out. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me on so tight, while her groin was milking my dick with such expert undulation that I had to surrender.

The milk pumped out of me. I had no more control over my orgasm. She kept whispering, "Chico Malo!" into my ear over and over. It wasn't simply the words, but the moisture in her breath that warmed and wetted my ear. It felt so intimate. From the tightening tension in her whispers, I could feel the orgasm closing in on her as well. Then her right hand wrapped around my butt cheek and pressed my groin right against her pubic bone. Our pubic bones mashed into each other to a degree of sharp pain that was behind a curtain of pleasure. I realized that the pain on the pubic bone was edging her to the hump of the orgasm and over it. Then she was gliding in the wave of orgasm. I knew that I needed to hold tension perfectly correct because it kept the waves of her orgasm going. I held it. I held her. I felt her body shivering, convulsing, and jumping into my arms. It was like a live wire was electrocuting anything that it touched while it jumped around. I definitely felt that, energetically, she was drawing so much energy out of my dick. It was a quasi-religious experience.

Her body fell back on the couch. Nadia pulled me off of her. Nadia put her hands around my back and guided my head to lie down on her lap while she was sitting on the couch. I remember seeing her olive-tan skin right in front of my eyes. Her skin was so smooth. Her thigh was so soft and warm. She caressed my hair and circled her fingers through it. Her care calmed me down. I got the inclination that she wanted me to rest on her lap and close my eyes. I closed my eyes only for a moment, but I was instantly enveloped by dream-like images of warm colors swirling around me, embracing me, and lifting me up into the sky. I felt so complete like I had returned to the Garden of Eden, where everything was alright.

I suddenly felt cold. That's when I realized that I must have dozed off. I told myself only one more moment of enjoying Nadia's warm lap. Then I'll open my eyes and check what's going on. But I must of dozed again because I still felt cold but noticed the silence of conversation and dark light on my eyes. I kind of figured that everyone had gone to sleep. I liked the idea of sleeping on Nadia's lap. I went right out again.

Next thing, I was busy watching a giant anteater banging its tail on the ground to scare all the ants to come out of their tunnels and climb to the surface. It was so satisfying seeing the anteater eat the ants that I morphed the dream to make his tail bigger and stronger to hit the ground harder. Then the anteater called out, "Limpieza interna!" Why would he do that? It's kind of funny to trick the ants into coming out to check. I had learned that it means "Housekeeping."

The commotion got more intense. I opened my eyes. First, I saw that nobody was in the room anymore. Second, I saw that the room had been cleared of all clutter, clothing, and luggage. Third, I saw the maid hiding her face behind the room door and banging really loudly at the door. I quickly grabbed my clothes off the floor and ran into the bathroom. That they had checked out that morning was pretty obvious. I slipped the maid a twenty dollars bill on my way out into the beaming, tropical sunlight. I was still wearing the loose and relaxed swim trunks and unbuttoned shirt from yesterday.

When I sat at the pool bar with a Bud Light because that's all the bartender would give me no matter what I tried to order, I noticed a scribble in my hand: "@12345". That must have been his Instagram handle.

The blonde from yesterday in the pool walked past me to get drinks from the bar. She threw me a nasty look. I warmly smiled back at her. The world was amazing. I was so happy. The joy of being alive oozed out of me unstoppable. "What are you looking at?" she hissed at me with mean spirit and an injection of venom that said that I was a creep. This golden, warm bliss inside my heart was like a protective spirit. I couldn't help but reply with love in my eyes to her, "Hola, guapa!"