Vacation Fun in Cabo Pt. 02

Story Info
Gaby and I hit the jackpot with Miguel.
6k words
4.21
16.4k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davidllah
Davidllah
26 Followers

Vacation Fun in Cabo - Part 2

If you haven't read Vacation Fun in Cabo, please do.

This is a continuation of a story of sharing my wife with another man that rapidly turned into a bisexual threesome.

******************************************************************************************************

After I finished eating my own cum from my wife's pussy and giving her the third orgasm of the night, she looked down at me and said, "That was so hot pretending it was Miguel's cum in my pussy you were eating. Will you really eat his cum from my pussy after he fucks me?"

Me, "If it gets you this turned on, I'll swallow every drop!"

Gaby, "If Miguel is okay with it, would you go down on me while he fucks me? I haven't had that done since college and that was my girlfriend doing the eating while her boyfriend fucked me."

I said, "It's pretty hard to do it without having my lips and tongue on his cock."

Gaby, "Have you done that in a threesome?"

Me, "Yes."

Gaby, "With whom, may I ask?"

I said, "Robin."

Gaby, "Oh, your super slutty girlfriend"

Me, "That's the one!"

The next morning, we slept in a bit, had a late breakfast and then got ready to head to the pool. My wife had a partially see-through cover up over her white bikini and from what I could see, her bikini top barely covering her large areolas and the bottom was a slightly larger than a thong, basically a cheeky.

The next surprise was when she steered us toward the adult pool. This pool was closer to our suite and fairly secluded, but this was the first time we ever used the adult pool because we always had our kids with us and we had heard most of the women went topless.

As soon as we got some towels and selected our seats near the jacuzzi, my wife removed her cover up and then her bikini top! Normally my wife dresses fairly conservative, but there have been few occasions when she wouldn't wear a bra under a partially see-through lace top to a restaurant that is dimly lit. She'd wear a coat over it, but then take it off when we're sat at our table. She and I always got off on as she teased the waiter and the bus boys as they got an eyeful of her nipples. Today, I could see she was in a teasing mood! I removed my t-shirt and I leaving me with my smaller than normal (for me) swim trunks that Gaby had bought me.

Not long after, we ordered margaritas and read our books. Another 30 minutes or so, Miguel showed up with a just a t-shirt and some type of Brazilian trunks that were orange in color, very small, very tight, and revealed as much as a pair of speedos! His bulge was impressive, and I caught Gaby lowering her sunglasses a bit to get a better look. At the same time, I saw Miguel trying not stare a Gaby's perfect tits and large brown areolas.

As he did the night before at the bar, he asked if he could take the seat next to Gaby.

Gaby did not hesitate, "Oh course Miguel."

He said, "Thank you" and pulled off his t-shirt revealing his tanned and smooth chest. He was in excellent shape, but more fit than bulky. I assumed he waxed or shaved his chest and legs as he was hairless anywhere, expect a small amount of arm pit hair, similar to me.

I ordered another round of margaritas, this time buying one for Miguel as well. Miguel and Gaby chatted for some time and seemed to enjoy each other's company, while I pretended to read my book.

About a half hour later Gaby stood giving Miguel and I a great view of her barely covered ass and said, "I'm going to the jacuzzi, would you gentleman like to join me?"

I said, "I'll join you in few after I order another round."

Needless to say, Miguel got right up and followed Gaby to the Jacuzzi. I wanted to give them a little time alone since, since that had yet to happen. About 20 minutes later I brought the margaritas to the jacuzzi, and they were definitely getting to know one and other better. They were sitting next to each other with all hands below the water surface. He was seated to her left and I could see his right upper arm moving and my wife's left upper arm moving, so there was no surprise what was going on below the surface. I set their margaritas down next to them and took the seat to Gaby's right.

Soon thereafter Gaby grabbed my left hand and moved it to her vagina where I discovered at least two of Miguel's fingers in her. She again grabbed my hand and moved it to his lap where her other hand was stroking him. She let go of his cock and replaced it with mine and pushed mine up and down so I could stroke it. I stroked his cock for a couple of minutes admiring his length, girth and hardness before removing it. That was the first real sign that it was going to be a threesome, not just those two.

We sat back and enjoyed our drinks for another half hour when Gaby stood up and walked to the jacuzzi steps, picked up her towel and wrapped it around her waist and said, "I'm getting too hot, and I need to drink some water."

I stayed in the jacuzzi with Miguel, and he asked me, "How do you think I'm doing with Gaby?"

I replied, "You were finger fucking her while she was stroking your cock, so yes I think you're doing very well. I'm not sure how big cock is, but it's much bigger than what she's had in quite some time, so be gentle until she tells you otherwise!"

Miguel, "So I have your blessing?"

Me, "Yes, but I'll be there the whole time and will participate to whatever level she wants. One more thing, don't even think about fucking her ass!"

Miguel, "Understood. Gaby told me you had some bi experiences when you were younger and I'm also bi, so I'm comfortable with whatever you two want to do. My only concern now is getting out of this jacuzzi with this hardon."

Me, "I got a hardon myself, but I can hide it better than you."

Miguel put his hand on my lap grabbed my cock and gave it a few stokes and said, "I see what you mean, but I either need to cum right now or stop thinking about your wife's pussy!"

I said, "Well, I'm not stroking you off in here, so figure it out."

I got my cock back in my shorts and slid my t-shirt on to cover it. I walked over to see my wife receiving a cold bottle of water from the pool waiter and also noticing a bulge in his shorts as he stood in front of my wife. Gaby still had her top off, but these guys are used to that, but then I noticed her bikini bottoms were pulled to side exposing her beautiful waxed pussy. As I was taking this all in Miguel walked up with his towel awkwardly covering his hardon and he also saw her pussy fully exposed.

As the waiter walked away Gaby said, "I think I just gave the waiter a hardon!"

I told her, "Look at your bikini bottom!"

She looked down and said, "What they fuck!" and immediately covered it up.

I said, "Tops are optional, not bottoms!"

Gaby, "I didn't realize I was exposed; you guys should have told me!"

Me, "Number one, I did. Number two, I wasn't the one finger fucking you, so one of you two should have covered the kitty!"

We all had a good laugh, but I still suspected in her buzzed state she left it like that purposely.

Soon after Gaby said, "How about we all go back to our suite and get out of the sun for a little while?"

Miguel said, "I think I need to take a shower first."

Gaby, "I think you should use ours, it's huge."

Me, "Sounds good to me."

Miguel said nothing and just followed us to our suite. Once inside I offered beers for everyone, Miguel accepted, but Gaby stayed with her water.

After a swig of my beer, I looked at Gaby and said, "I think you can uncover the kitty now."

Gaby, "I think it's time for a shower, you boys want to join me? You can bring your beers!"

We silently followed her through the master suite to the bathroom and Miguel said, "Wow this really is huge"

Gaby replied, "Hey that was supposed to be mine line when you drop your trunks!" Laughter ensued.

I looked over as Miguel slid his trunks down and stepped out of them exposing his semi hard cock. I saw Gaby smile and point to me and do the same. I did as directed and there was no doubt who was blessed by the penis god.

Gaby said, "Lets shower boys!"

The shower had rain heads on both ends and both had levers to control the flow from rain head to the handheld nozzle. I went to one and turned it on and adjusted the temperature and Gaby did the some on the other. Gaby waved Miguel over to her side and when he got close, she smashed her big tits into his chest and looked up at him and they had their first passionate kiss. Miguel began working her ass and she did the same with his and I just watched and rinsed off. After just a couple of minutes Miguel backed away because his cock got so hard it stuck pointing down toward her pussy.

Gaby backed away further and said, "Wow that really is huge!" We all laughed again.

He looked to be somewhere between 8"-9" and very thick, dead straight and had a massive head. His pubic area and balls were also completely hairless and smooth like the rest of his body, so he was either waxed like me or maybe even lasered. His balls seemed size appropriate for his cock, meaning very large and I knew that would excite Gaby. Just as I'm thinking about his balls, Gaby went to her knees and with one hand grabbed his cock and the other cradled his big balls and then took his massive head in her mouth. He was definitely stretching her mouth and despite being able to easily deep throat me, I doubted she could do the same to him. To her credit she did get about 6" in and just kept working from that point back to the ridge of his big head.

She was giving a slopping blowjob and working his shaft and balls for a good five or six minutes when he started to tense up and we all knew what was going to happen, but only Gaby knew where she was going to aim it. It didn't take but another 15 seconds and he unloaded in my wife's mouth. He must have shot 3 or 4 ropes in her mouth when she pulled him out and she let him finish on her face as she swallowed what was in her mouth. He shot her another 3 times in face before she took him back in her mouth. She continued sucking until she pulled away and stood up and I was thinking she was going to want me to eat his cum off her face, then suddenly he pulled Gaby to him and licked and swallowed his own cum.

I was just standing there taking it all in when Gaby said, "It your turn baby!"

She went down and just swallowed my cock in one shot and worked my balls for about two minutes until I came down her throat. I was literally weak in the knees as she stood up and grabbed the soap and said, "Let's get clean boys!"

We started washing each other and when I turned around for Gaby to wash my back, Miguel took her place and worked his hands down my back to my ass and rubbed my hole and reached under and massaged my balls and dick.

After we finished washing and groping each other, we dried off and walked naked toward the bed and I made a detour to grab some waters. When I returned, Miguel was retuning the oral favor to Gaby, and she was already wet as can be while he was working her clit with his tongue and a finger or two up her pussy. I sat down as she began to really squirm and got louder and louder just like she does when I eat her. She started squeezing her tits and nipples really hard while bucking her hips into his face as she violently came on his face.

At this point, he was hard, I was hard, and she and the bed were soaking wet.

Miguel asked Gaby, "Do you need a break?"

Gaby replied with, "No, I need to get fucked, but hang on a second!"

I remained on the bed with my back against the headboard as Gaby crawled up next to me and asked, "Are you sure you're still okay with this, because we can stop right now?"

I said, "I think the situation is perfect, unless you're having second thoughts?"

She said, "Well, of course I'm having second thoughts, but I need your assurance that you will still love and respect me after he fucks me?"

I replied, "Will you still love me and respect me after everything the three of us do together today?"

She said, "One hundred percent!"

Miguel looked at both us and said, "You two are amazing and as much as I want to be with both of you, I don't want to ruin a beautiful relationship. We can just leave it like this and no hard feelings."

Gaby and I looked at each other I said, "We want you to stay."

Gaby slid down the bed and I put a pillow under her head while Miguel straddled her torso so she could have access to his cock to bring him back to fully erect. She stroked him for about 30 seconds, and he was ready to go. She spread her toned and tanned legs apart and he placed a pillow under her ass and moved into position with cock in hand and slowly started sliding the head (a head I estimate must have been 2 1/2 " long and 2" wide) against her clit which got her pelvis moving. After almost giving her an orgasm without any penetration he slapped her hairless pubic bone with his big head several times and just seeing it lay there made me truly realize how blessed he was. He slid it off her smooth pubic bone and once again rubbed it down her clit and slid it up and down her soaking wet pussy lips until he began to slowly penetrate my wife.

Gaby said, "Please go slow and give me a few minutes to adjust to your cock."

To his credit and personal restraint Miguel took his time easing his way into my wife's tight pussy. I was witnessing something so erotic, I seriously thought my cock was going to explode without even being touched. I was also seeing both pleasure and pain in Gaby's face, but as he continued to take his time, her facial expressions became all pleasure and in just a few minutes he only had about 2 inches left before his big smooth balls would be resting against my wife's tight ass. Gaby started getting more and more vocal and if there was anyone within earshot of our suite, they would instantly know she was getting the fuck of her life.

Next, I heard my wife say, "Give it to me Miguel, give me your big cock!"

She asked for it and she got it. I watched what looked like an all-pro porn star fuck my wife in a way that I just can't, at least not without cumming in 30 seconds. Within five minutes she was bucking and groaning and saying, "Fuck me harder, I love the feel of your huge balls slapping my ass!"

After hearing Gaby say that I had to check out what she was talking about. I moved off the bed and got to see those huge orbs bouncing off my wife's ass, and at moment I understood why big balls turned her on so much, it was truly a primitive male show of power!

Next, I heard her say, "I'm cumming, keep fucking me." Miguel fucked her straight through her orgasm and right to another by just keeping a steady, yet strong pace and in less time than it took the first one, she orgasmed again. Their pace finally slowed as Gaby just laid there grinding her clit against his smooth pubic bone before completely resting.

She asked him, "Please wait a second and we'll change positions." She then looked at me and said, "Do you still love me and are you okay with what you've seen so far?"

I said, "I'm more than okay, just look at the pre-cum dripping from my cock and I haven't even touched it!"

She said, "Do you want me to take care of it before I mount him?"

I said, "No, I think I'm going to cum just watching you!"

Miguel knew what was next, so he rolled over on his back and my wife straddled him, grabbed his cock, got it into position and inched her way down his manhood. It only took Gaby a few seconds to slide all the way down and then she was on a mission for another orgasm. With his cock all the way in her she never rose back up, she just rocked back and forth violently, and this time she was the one looking like a porn star and then it happened, while she was shaking the bed with her big tits bouncing all over and getting louder and louder, I shot my load on my chest without ever touching myself! She saw it happen and she came instantly and then laid flat on his chest. It was such an intense moment with me cumming, her cumming, seeing her completely breathless and sweating like I've never known her do, I realized she was just engaging in a primal mating exhibition!

Miguel asked her, "Would you like to go doggie style?"

She said, "No, I want to go reverse cowgirl."

I knew exactly what that meant, me getting in the action.

She spun around and impaled herself on his cock and said to me, "Come here baby."

I got off the bed and came up to her face and gave her the most passionate kiss possible, and then she pushed my head down to where she and Miguel were joined together. With Miguel's cock still way up per pussy, I began to lick her clit and tongue as much of her pussy as possible while she rode Miguel's big cock.

A few seconds later, what I knew was coming finally did when she said, "Lick his cock for me baby." I started licking as much of his exposed cock and watching my wife get more and more excited and she started fucking him faster and moving up and down on his cock giving me more and more cock to lick. That's when she said, "Suck his balls for me."

Now this wasn't my first time in this position, so I knew what to do. With my thumb rubbing her clit, I took one of big balls in my mouth and started sucking on it and I mean I was sucking hard. Well, she started cumming for the fifth time of the session and the fourth from his penetration and that's when his scrotum got tighter, so I freed his balls from my mouth as he started cumming in my wife's pussy just as she was finishing her orgasm. He shot a few loads in her pussy then pulled out and splattered an impressive amount od cum on her hairless mound and pussy lips.

Now I knew what she wanted to see because of all of our pillow talk, so gave her what she wanted, and I sucked his big cock with his and her cum all over it until he was completely limp. Once he was clean, I licked and ate the cum off my wife's pussy and then ate her pussy like a I was starving.

Gaby had been on a sexual high like I had never seen, but I learned it wasn't just about her getting the big cock she was missing, it was also about my participation and our mutual enjoyment. When I was done with clean up, she got off Miguel and laid next to him and said, "Come get your pussy baby!"

You hear guys write about this, but it is true, her pussy was so loose and wet it got me so excited I only lasted for maybe three minutes, and we came together. I know in my heart she couldn't feel much more than I could, but it was the excitement that made us both cum.

After enjoying the afterglow for a few minutes, she got in the shower and Miguel and I walked naked into the living room and had another beer. After grabbing two beers from the fridge, I turned around and Miguel went to his knees and took my limp dick in his mouth and sucked for a minute or so and I had him stop.

I said, "Gaby is going to want to see this, so let's wait till we shower and we'll get on the bed and give her the show I know she wants to see!" He got off his knees and we clicked our beers and just talked for a few minutes and I said, "Let's go take that shower."

When we entered Gaby was just finishing, so she stepped out and gave each of our cocks a loving squeeze and grabbed a towel. I think she knew we were going to play, so she hung out in the bathroom while drying off. We were each under our own shower head soaping up when I felt him come behind me. He took the handheld and rinsed off my back, ass and legs. He then turned me around and did the same to my front. Once he completed his job, he went down to his knees and swallowed my half hard penis.

Gaby told me, "Fuck the cocksucker's mouth like he did mine!"

He was completely deepthroating me and squeezing my balls just like I like and that's when he slid his other hand through my legs and started working a finger in ass. He found my prostate "G-Spot" and within a minute I was shooting my load down his throat and after a few seconds he pulled back a little so he could actually taste the last couple of shots of my cum. Miguel wasted no time as he stood and spun me around, so I was facing the wall with the rain shower still peppering us and I felt is big cock under my balls. My extra height had us lined up perfectly so he could just grind against my balls and hole and the feel of our hairless bodies rubbing together was an erotic bliss. We were getting pretty hot and heavy when I looked to see Gaby sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi tub as she was giving herself a nice orgasm assisted by the visual of her lover preparing to fuck her husband.

Davidllah
Davidllah
26 Followers
12